Loud House: Lincoln Loud The...

By CalebYell

( During the NSL timeline) After Lisa Loud's little experiment goes wrong, the world now has super powers, ev... More

Bio of Lincoln
His Masks And Only Siblings Who He Cares For
A/N (Not A Chapter)
The Loud Sisters Quirks
Loud Sisters' Hero/Villain Names (8 sisters)
The Offical Hero/Villian Names For The Loud Sisters
Intro And Outro For The Chapters
Previews For The Future Chapters
(Prologue, After The Epic Brawl) The Talk With Lincoln/AFO In Tartarus Prison
CH1: The Birth Of The Symbol Of Evil; All For One
CH2: Lincoln And Sam's Date & 'Fun' Time(Semi 🍋 Warning)
CH3: The 10 Sisters Judgment/ The Loud Parents' Confrontation With Lincoln

A/N Big Question

520 12 4
By CalebYell

Ok, guys. I have a big question for you guys. What should be the 10 sisters' powers? List them in the comments from the oldest to the youngest. But if you leave one without an super power, then I'll give One For All to the said person.

If you guys are alright with it, that is. Cause someone pointed out that I shouldn't give Lynn OFA, so I'll do what they ask. Because they are right, she would act like Katsuki Bakugo.

I hope you guys are having a great day. And, as always, I will see you in the first chapter or prologue, Buh-bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 378 79
Lincoln had enough of his family, they always put him down and his sisters all have great talents to them and they overshadow him getting all the lov...
1.3K 18 2
Plot/Summary: Bendy The Dancing Demon tricked Lincoln Loud himself into making a contract with him, Bendy turning himself into the all mighty powerfu...
237K 1.8K 85
(another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own...
127K 922 108
Here's some loud house fanfic ideas I plan to make in the future or some I can give to others if they interested. (There will definitely be No loud h...