CØLORFUL STARS (PINKSTAR S2 F...

By pinky2095

As the winners of PINKSTAR Season 2, these six boys finally get to fulfill their dreams of debuting. Follow t... More

Basic Info
~5th Place: Evan~
~2nd Place: Junwon~
~6th Place: Jinhyuk~
~3rd Place: Ike~
~4th Place: Saei~
~1st Place: Howon~
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Celebrations As A Group
1st Mini Album (2023): Game of Hide & Seek
Chapter 2: First Week of Debut Promotions
Chapter 3: Week With Former Wanna One Members
Chapter 5: News to Jinhyuk & Junwon's Internal Debate

Chapter 4: End of Debut Promotions

10 3 0
By pinky2095

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tuesday, June 13, 2023~5:09PM-

~Saei's POV~

We came down off the stage and started to take our mics off when I heard my name.

"Sairo!" I heard. I turned to see the members of THE NEW SIX walking over.

"Hyung, it's Saei, now." Their maknae, Sungjun, said to Hyunsoo, the only member who was my age.

"Hey guys." I said, hugging each one of them as I had become close to them since prior to my debut.

I noticed they were a member short.

"Junhyeok still on hiatus?" I asked.

The members all nodded. I could tell they felt tense.

"I hope he gets better soon." Hwi, their younger rapper and producer, said.

"He will." Their leader and oldest, Taehun said, putting his arm around Hwi.

"He's participating in the music videos as much as possible so I think that's a positive." Their Australian member, Kyungjun, said.

"I agree." I nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, congratulations on your debut!" Hyunsoo said.

"Thanks." I snickered, flustered by the attention suddenly put on me.

"We knew you'd make it to the finals." Sungjun said.

"Weren't you the one who was worried he wouldn't?" Hwi said, raising a brow when looking at his member.

"Shush!" Sungjun snapped back, causing Hwi to snicker.

"It's okay, I understand." I said. "The votes were kinda crazy throughout the entire season. You never knew what was going to happen."

"Isn't that every survival show?" Kyungjun raised a brow.

We all stood there in thought, not sure whether to agree or disagree.

"Well, hey, I'm glad you made it." Taehun said.

"Yeah, the group wouldn't have a rapper without you." Hyunsoo added.

"Jinhyuk and Evan can rap too." I told them.

"But not like you." Hwi said. "You're the group's main rapper for a reason. That was literally your position on the show. It wasn't their's."

"Just be proud of yourself, would you hyung?" Sungjun said, hitting my arm.

I couldn't help but smile despite trying not to. "Thanks guys."

"Alright, well, we gotta go get ready for our performance." Taehun said. "We'll see you around."

"For sure." I nodded. "Say hi to Junhyeok for me."

"Will do." Taehun said.

We said our goodbyes and I joined up with my members who were waiting for me by the exit door, then we headed back to our dressing room where we relaxed and watched the show from there.

*****

-Saturday, June 17, 2023~3:18PM-

~Howon's POV~

We were getting ready for the show, the MC's on the other side of the stage doing so as well. A perk of being first was getting to witness seniors like that in action. As we were doing so, someone walked through the door. I immediately recognized it as NCT's Taeyong who was heading over to talk to his member Jungwoo who was an MC.

"Guys, look!" I exclaimed, getting excited by such a popular senior. "It's NCT's Taeyong!"

We all looked over and started mumbling as we fanboyed.

"I'll be right back." Evan said.

Before we knew it, Evan made his way over to Taeyong.

"What is he doing?" Jinhyuk asked.

"Making a fool of himself." Ike replied.

Just then, we saw Evan and Taeyong give a small hug to each other, as if this wasn't the first time they were meeting.

"Wait, they're friends?!" I asked.

"Evan has been in the industry a long time." Junwon said, finding a reasonable explanation.

That's when Evan pointed to us, him and Taeyong both looking at us. We all turned away, not wanting to show them that we were staring.

"Well this just got awkward." Saei said.

That's when we got called for standby.

"Perfect timing." Jinhyuk said. "Thank you universe."

Evan jogged back over to us so we could cheer.

"Hyung, you're friends with NCT's Taeyong?" I asked in a whisper-like tone from the shock I was in.

"I guess so, yeah." Evan nodded, his whole face beaming. "Ten, too."

"Ten too?!" Jinhyuk exclaimed.

"Hey, aren't you friends with Mark though?" Saei said, then turned to Ike to talk to him. "And aren't you friends with Jeno and Haechan?"

"Yeah, but Taeyong is on a whole different level compared to them." Jinhyuk said.

"Facts." Ike nodded in agreement.

"How do you know Taeyong sunbaenim?!" I asked Evan, my excitement taking over.

"Well, I'm a huge fan of NCT and I went to one of their concerts as a trainee." Evan explained. "We got to meet them and Ten recognized me as a Pinky trainee and him and Taeyong just started talking to me and yeah, I even got their phone number."

"How come we never knew about this?" Junwon asked.

Evan shrugged. "Nobody asked me."

"Well, I think it's cool you know such a popular celeb!" I exclaimed.

"We'll all be there some day." Evan said, patting my back. "Now come on, let's cheer."

We all put our hands in and did as Evan told us.

*****

-Thursday, June 22, 2023~5:53PM-

~Evan's POV~

"CØLORFUL STARS on standby!" The M Countdown staff called out.

"Time to cheer boys." I said, turning to my members.

"I don't want this to end." Howon pouted.

"Why not?" Saei said. "When it ends, we'll get to have a comeback and before long, we won't be the new guys anymore."

"Saei has a point." Junwon said, putting his arm around his little brother. "Don't you want to be a senior artist?"

"No." Howon shook his head, laughing. We all laughed at our maknae.

"I know how he feels." Jinhyuk said. "He's afraid he's going to wake up from a dream."

Howon nodded.

"Well this is just the beginning of it." I said. "There's still so much left to this dream, Howon."

Howon's frown started to reverse.

"There's that smile we all love." Jinhyuk said, poking the younger to make him laugh.

"We should cheer, hyung." Ike said to me.

I nodded and put my hand out, the rest following.

"Like we've said, this is the start of our dream." I started off my speech. "But there's still so much more to come. We already have a lot of fans and I know we'll just gain more as time goes on. Let's have a happy ending to this chapter and show people that this is only the beginning. CØLORFUL STARS..."

"Fighting!" We all shouted, throwing our hands up.

Howon seemed a lot happier now, as did the rest of my members. We went on that stage and gave a strong performance, our fans cheering for us the loudest they had done all month long. We succeeded in giving them something to look forward to.

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! This isn't much but it's something. I don't have much to say so I just hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!

P.S unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
77.5K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
407K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...