Fake Love

De itssmfknme

When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say... Mais

Paige
Night out
Sleepover with the team
The TikTok and the gift
Game #1
Interview and shoot around
There's three of you?!
Dylan
Game #2
Pizza
Lebron vs Curry
Bad day
Sick
Grumpy Paigey
Game #3
Girlfriend?
Happy birthday uncle G
Milano, Italy
Milano, Italy pt. 2
Back home
Jealous P
Party, Exam and Met Gala
Christmas surprise
What friends?
Met Gala
Game #4
Spa day
We need a break
Miami
Miami pt. 2
Media day
Author's note
Tournament
Drew taking over the live
Stress
Stress pt. 2
Game #idk
I'm so funny
Update
P being extra
The after party
I need to take my pills
I miss my girlfriend
Vlog time
Update
Paige and Drew
Accidents happens
Stay
Update

Being little kids again

2.8K 63 4
De itssmfknme

Demitra's pov

We're going to Miami soon and I'm excited. Ish. I don't know if I really want to go anymore with all that's happening right now.

I told Marisa that I need a mental break from everything so I have a clear schedule until I come back from Miami.

I'm chilling in Paige's room, at her house, and scrolled through my phone. We got invited to her dad's house for today since her dad misses her so she took me with her. Apparently Drew has been asking about me ever since that game.

I can hear Drew playing outside with his basketball. I then get a notification that Paige posted on her story. I quickly I open to check.

"Mia! Do you want to play with me?" Drew asked out of breath and coming into the room. "Yeah sure" he cheers and rushes downstairs and I follow him out.

Bob, Lauren and Ryan went out to go shopping for some house things. I'm not sure but Drew made sure he didn't go. He literally pretended that he was sick and now he's playing basketball outside like there's no tomorrow.

Paige is looking at something under the hood of her car. "Paige, come play!" Drew shouts making her jump and bump her head on the hood. She turns and glares at us then drops the hood and rolls her sleeves up from her hoodie.

"I'll be on Paige's team" Drew said bouncing the ball. "Nah that's not fair. Drew can be on Mia's team" Paige pushes her younger brother towards me. "Don't get cocky now" I warn her. She comes up to me and grabs my face. "Good luck losing" she kisses me.

We then hear a gagging noises coming from next to us. "Keep it PG. There's kids around" Drew says passing me the ball. "Let's play" we started playing and Drew and I actually demolished Paige.

Paige was out of breath, laying on the grass, trying to catch her breath while Drew and I still kept shooting.

After hanging around with the family, we decided to go back. "Bye guys. Thanks for having me" I hug the family and we wave goodbye before heading out. Paige drives back to school and we go the dorms. "Paige! We got some merch!" KK shouts as soon as we step in the room.

There's two boxes. One for Paige and for KK. "Open yours first then I'll do mine" KK introduced Paige. I go to sit on the couch and look inside the box.

Paige pulls out her phone and does a TikTok. She started the TikTok and showed them all the different flavours of Trü Frü that she got. Some that aren't even out yet. I see a blueberry one and I take it and open it and taste it.

Shit that's good. I never really tried them so I was surprised that they were that good. "Then they got the swag" Paige says picking up a Stanley bottle. "Trü Frü Stanley?" She says kind of confused. "You know I had to get some Trü Frü fresh socks" she does a little cheer making me laugh a little.

I close the bag of food and look at the socks. They are nice not gonna lie. She then grabs a little pouch that says Trü Frü on it. I'm definitely stealing that later. "North Face Trü Frü vest" she holds the vest up and shows the camera.

I'm also going to steal that later. "And now we got the Trü Frü tech fleece matching set" I'm also stealing that. She shows the camera everything and I caught that she misses a box.

"Babe, there's one there" I point to the corner. She gasp and runs to it. She opens it and reveals some custom Trü Frü dunks. It says 'PBS' on the side which is cute. She then stops recording then KK does her thing.

I'm sitting in the back of KK's video, watching her do her video and interacting with Paige. I love their dynamic. There's something about it.

"Hey y'all" KK starts and Paige gets in the video trying not to block me. "Wait let me go change. Can I change?" Paige ask me and KK. I nod my head and KK looks at her weirdly. "I mean yeah?" She answers.

Paige goes in the corner and changes into her new outfit she got. I toss her the shoes and she puts them on. She then goes and does little dances in the back of KK's video making me laugh.

She then sits next to me and cuddles me. This girl can be needy and clingy but I don't mind. It's like one second she's doing her own thing, not really wanting attention, then boom. Next thing you know she's all over you.

"I got some shorts!" KK yells like a little kid and jumps around showing us the shorts. She does that for every item she got. Once she finished that video, she stoped and looked at me. "You want a pair?" She asked holding some shorts up.

"No thank you" she rolls her eyes and tosses me the red and black one with the logo at the front. This will definitely look bad if I wear this to school once I actually physically go to school. Maybe I can transfer?

But I thank her anyways.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Paige ask looking over at me. "I'm down for whatever" I tell her. "We can get the girls and go for a walk?" KK suggested. "Sure" we all put our stuff away and text the girls to come down so we can go for a walk.

Only Nika, Jana, KK, Paige and I. The others either didn't want to come or they had homework or something. It was hot out so Paige and KK took their stuff off and put some shorts and shirt on. Paige wore my pink shorts with a white tank top and brought a black jacket for later.

I borrowed some of Nika's clothes so I wore some grey sweat shorts with a brown crop top (very cropped. Could literally be a bra) with some of her shoes that I found. The shirt is actually not that short. If I would raise my hands up then it would be and you would be able to see my bra. Hope that makes sense.

"Y'all ready?" Paige ask grabbing her phone and eyeing me for a second before shaking her head and grabbing some water. "Yuppers" Nika smiled and took my hand and we walked out the school to the park.

"Can we go to a different park? We always go to this one. It's getting boring" Jana ask walking next to me. "Yeah. Let's take the subway" we make a u-turn and walk the other way to the station. The station in this city isn't bad. It's actually clean.

We got to the station and took the subway. It was pretty empty to Paige literally laid down on a seat making me take a photo and post it on my Instagram story.

KK and Nika were doing some tricks on the poles since no one else was on this train. Jana and I just stared and judged them. "Mia come try" Nika says grabbing my hand and dragging me to a pole.

I sigh and do a trick on the pole. I use to do gymnastics so this was easy. "Damn. If things don't work out, you should be a stripper" KK said like it was nothing and she almost slipped and ended her life.

"Hell nah. That won't be happening" Paige said sitting up and glaring at KK. "Yes mom" KK says rolling her eyes at her.

The train then stopped and we got off and walked to the park. It was dark now but still safe. This was a good neighbourhood so we're okay. "Last one at the top is a rotten egg!" Nika shouts running to the play structure.

We all started running to the play structure. KK was the last one since she was wearing slides and it's hard to run with them. "Now what?" I ask after everyone was at the top.

We then started playing tag like little kids. It was fun until it wasn't. KK tripped and scrapped her knee. "Alright. I don't want to play anymore" she says wiping the blood off with a leaf.

After we had our fun, we got tired so we sat down on the grass and chilled. It was dark enough to look up and see the stars. "Guys. Should I buy a planet and name it after me?" Jana asked out of the blue. Everyone turns to her and look at her.

"Girl we both know you don't have enough money for that and never will" KK said as a joke. "Fuck you, Arnold" Jana threw a stick at her. "I mean...I'm down" Paige and I looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

"Is this a new ship? If yes, can I be the captain?" Nika ask all excited. "Fuck you too" Jana stuck her tongue out at her. "Oh? A threesome?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. "Oh my god. I hate you all" Jana sighs and lays back down to look at the stars.

I lay my head on Paige's shoulder. She wraps her arms around me and plays with my hair. I shut my eyes for a bit and relax. I then felt something crawling up my leg and I obviously didn't think too much of it.

"Nika, stop playing" I told her still with my eyes shut. Nika loves to mess with me so I just thought it was her tickling me. "What? I'm not doing anything" I felt the tickling again. I slowly open my eyes and look down to see a big ass spider crawling up my leg.

I immediately stand up, scaring Paige a little, and brushing my self off trying to not to cry. I HATE spiders. "What? What happened?" Paige ask standing up and trying to help me but I was moving too much.

"Let me guess. Spider?" Nika says standing up and making her way to me. "What's happening?" Jana ask standing up with KK behind her. Nika, out of the blue, started laughing her ass off. "It's not that funny" Paige told her.

"Let's go back. I'm getting tired" Jana said yawning. We all agreed and went back to the subway and went back to the school. I won't be able to sleep tonight. That spider will haunt me.

We got back to the school and we saw Azzi, Amari and Ines roaming around. I notice that Azzi was wearing one of Paige's shorts. It's no big deal. They're friends. No big deal.

"Oh hey guys" Amari notices us first and walks up to her with Ines and Azzi behind them. "What are you guys doing?" KK asks the trio. "Just getting some food. Wanna get some?" Azzi ask us. "Sure. Why not" I answer for everyone.

Paige takes my hand and we walk to the cafeteria. I see Tatum in the corner with Theo and Sebastian. "I'll be back" I let go of Paige's hand and make my way over to them.

"Oh hey" Theo says smiling at me. Tatum takes his bag off of the seat next to him and mentions for me to sit down. "What are you doing here?" Tatum ask me. "Hanging out with the team" I point behind me. They all turn around and look.

I also turn around and see Azzi and Paige at the bread area talking about something. Nika comes running to them and stands between them and grabbing some bread.

We all turn back around. I notice that Seb was glaring a little too hard at Azzi. Seb was the protective one. I mean, they all are. "How are you and Paige?" Theo ask taking a bit of his muffin. "We're good. How are you and Sunday?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"We're good. We're going out tomorrow" and I didn't even know about this. "Treat her good or else you'll have to deal with me" I warn Theo. "And me" Seb says taking a sip of his drink.

"You should get going. Your girlfriend has been staring for the last minute" I turn around and see Paige crossing her arms and looking at us. "Yeah...I'll see you guys later" I stand up and make my way to the girls.

"Can you take me home?" I ask Paige after she wraps her arms around me. "You don't want to stay?" She ask looking a little sad. "No. Not tonight" she pouts but nods her head. "Alright. Let's go" I say goodbye to everyone and she takes me to her car.

We drove in silent until we got to my house. "Um text me when you get back okay?" She nods her head and looks at me. "Did I do something wrong?" She whispers to me. "No. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm just tried and my social battery ran out" she nods her head and I kiss her.

"Love you. Text me" I rush out the car and to my house. I shut the door and get attacked my Romeo. "Hi buddy" I pet him and take him over to the kitchen. I give him a treat and then I go up to my room.

I get changed and ready for bed. A soon as I hit the pillows, I could hear Ellie silently crying. I groan and get up and go to her room. "Ellie? What's wrong?" I ask her. I go to her bed and sit next to her.

I notice that she has papers everywhere and her computer still open. It's almost 11 and she's still working on school stuff? "This essay is stressing me out and it's due in an hour" she wipes her tears and starts typing but then erasing everything.

"Why don't you just use my project? I know we shouldn't but it's late" she takes a deep breath and nods her head. "I'll be right back" she nods and I go to grab my laptop and bring it to her.

It's the same project I did when I was in her grade and apparently I still have it. "I'll send it to you. Just change a few things then you should be good" she thanks me. I send it to her and I watch her change a few things.

We have a different teacher so she should be fine. "Thanks" she hugs me and sends it in. I help her clean up a little then leave her alone to get some sleep.

I then make it back to my room and go to bed. Well, I tried. The spider kept coming into my mind. I watched some YouTube videos and Paige texted me that she was home. I watch some videos until I feel asleep. God I needed that sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

109K 2.8K 38
A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball commit accompained by her childhood best...
32.3K 1.1K 18
"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐄, 𝐌𝐒.𝟐𝟎-𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄" -what happens when a girl whose ne...
97.3K 2.4K 22
{Girls need love} ★ "𝘚𝘩𝘦 was her person" Azaleeia production 2024, 💌; romance story+paige Bueckers
38.9K 688 15
I always thought love would be black and white, but it's golden. will the enemies become lovers ? paigebuckersxfemoc