๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„, rebe...

Por movain

In which, ๐‰๐€๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‹๐๐„๐‘๐“ becomes inseparable with her sisters enemies, and even falls in love... Mรกs

๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐’๐’๐’†, welcome home
๐’•๐’˜๐’, heartbreak
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†, the party
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“, involved
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†, presentation
๐’”๐’Š๐’™, ghosts
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•, backstabbed

๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’, flips and comfort

742 41 6
Por movain

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
season three episode eight
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BEING IN A DARK CAVE early in the morning is not something jasmine would have thought she would have been doing, but she's been doing a lot of things she would have never expected to do, so it's not as surprising anymore.

She, Alaric, Elena, and damon (who she knows is following them secretly) are all wandering through a scary looking cave with just flashlights for light.

She was told by Alaric that he didn't want to be a third wheel with elena and damon, so she decided to tag along.

"So the Lockwood's really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" Elena asks Alaric, looking around the place with her flashlight.

"Ew, ew, ew." Jasmine jumps a bit, grimacing at the spider that she saw crawling on the wall.

"Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing, bats hate the light." Alaric says, making both jasmine and elena stop in their tracks.

"Wait, what?" Elena replies in response, her expression full of fear.

"Elena." They all hear a whisper, making elena turn around dramatically, gasping in fear until she sees damon with his hands in the air.

Jasmine rolls her eyes.

"God, Damon." Elena scoffs, pushing him.

"Scaredy-cat." Damon responds.

"Just ignore him, that's what i do." Alaric cuts into their conversation. Jasmine flashes her light in the man's face, causing him to wince, and smack the flashlight.

Jasmine laughs.

"So you really can't get in?" Elena changes the subject, still looking at damon.

"No. Seems even the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire." Damon sighs, walking away from the three.

"What do you mean, ancient?" Elena asks.

"See for yourself." He responds.

They all follow him down the cave.

"This is as far as i get to go." Damon then says when they reach a certain point.

The other three who are humans walk past him, flashing their lights around the new place that they had just entered.

"What is all this?" Elena asks.

"Well, as far as I can tell, it's a story." Alaric responds.

"Oo, i love stories. What's it about?" Jasmine adds in.

"Yet to find out. In simple, archaeological terms, it's a really old story." He continues to say. "That right there is a moon cycle"

He flashes his flashlight on a 'moon cycle' then turns a bit and flashes it on another direction at a weird animal.

"A man, and a wolf." Jasmine frowns.

"A werewolf." Elena says, with a frown on her face.

"Yeah. It's the Lockwood diaries. Pictionary style." Damon replies in response, outside of the room.

"I don't understand, i thought the Lockwoods came here with the original founders in the 1860's." Elena turns to face Alaric whilst Jasmine starts looking for more freaky looking bugs.

"Well, maybe the Lockwoods did, but.. according to this wall, these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that." Alaric continues to say.

"How long?" Jasmine speaks up.

"Long. Gets better, show them, Ric." Damon cuts in.

Alaric walks towards the wall, flashing his light on a bunch of weird symbols.

"Names, and they're not native, they're written in runic. a viking script." He says.

"Vikings?" Elena mumbles as jasmine grimaces at some weird looking drawing on the wall.

"This name here.. when translated, it reads.. Niklaus." Alaric explains, turning to face elena's shocked expression once again.

Jasmine furrows her eyebrows. If Klaus' name was on the wall, did that mean Rebekahs was too?

"Klaus." Elena mutters under her breath.

"And Elijah, and rebekah." Alaric adds on, flashing his lights at different symbols.

Jasmine frowns, walking over to the wall and looking at rebekah's name, which looks like 'Rmbmŷfħ' instead of Rebekah.

She grins at the sight, turning away once again and sitting on a big stone.

"These are the names of the original family?" Elena says, looking frightened.

"Well, obviously." Jasmine sighs.

Elena just looks over at her with a glare, causing the girl to just shrug in response.

"Can we go now?" The older gilbert girl asks, with a frown on her face.

"Can we go now" Damon mimics her, with a high pitched voice. She gives him a sarcastic smile, and rolls her eyes.

Jasmine hates being in confined places due to being locked in a closet that wouldn't open for about two hours when she was 11 years old. It was her own fault because she thought maybe if it was pitch black in her closet, she would be able to find a good outfit. (she was a little dumb).

What she didn't know, is that she wouldn't be able to open it from the inside. When Elena came home from ballet, she was coming upstairs to show her new moves and found jasmine crying in the closet, so she ran to tell miranda.

"Okay, i'm gonna get outta here. This place creeps me out." Jasmine then says, walking past where damon was stood.

"Pussy." She heard Damon reply, so she pushed him. He stumbled a bit, his eyes widening in surprise at the amount of strength jasmine contained.

She rolls her eyes at the man's face, and walks away from the whole situation itself. If she wasn't a raging problematic alcoholic, she would probably get day drunk or something, anything would be better than being around a 100 something year old man child with greasy hair.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jasmine ended up at the high school, looking for a specific old vampire with the most gorgeous features to ever exist. She couldn't stop thinking about her, so she ended up finding her.

Now that she found her, she can't stop staring at her. She's doing flips, and showing off to the rest of the smelly creatures/students.

"And what are you doing here?" Rebekah asks, with a small smirk on her face. Rebekah's mood seems to brighten up whenever jasmines around, and it confuses her.

"I was bored, and you aren't boring." Jasmine replies in response. Rebekah tilts her head to the side, examining Jasmines face.

The blonde then turns, "Well, then. Would you mind making sure i stop in time?" She says, walking a few steps away from the curly haired girl before turning back to face her.

"Why not." The gilbert girl shrugs.

Rebekah smirks, starting off her flip with a run, then throwing herself into the air, and landing her feet on the ground right in front of the brunette.

They stand there for a moment, just taking in how close they had been standing before rebekah clears her throat, a tiny shade of red forming on her face as she backs away from the girl.

"Jasmine?" They hear a familiar voice say. Jasmine turns to see Elena standing close by, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion at the scene in front of her.

Jasmine purses her lips awkwardly.

"What?" She asks.

"What're you- nevermind. Rebekah, i was hoping we could talk." Elena speaks, making jasmine frown. She isn't going to bring up the cave, is she?

"What about? Stefan? Cause i'm off him until he starts treating me better, and you should probably take a page out of my book, if i'm being honest-" Rebekah replies in response to elena's question.

"Actually, i'd rather talk about this." The brunette cuts her off, pulling a picture from her shoulder bag and revealing it to the blonde, whose smile drops at the sight.

"I'm curious why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father." She continues to say, making jasmine narrow her eyes. Does she really have to do this now?

"I should get back to the girls. Homecomings right around the corner." Rebekah turns, changing the subject.

"Then maybe i'll ask Mikael when we wake him." Elena says when rebekah walks away.

"You're bluffing. You don't know where he is, no one does." Rebekah replies, facing the girl once again with the fakest smile known to man.

"So then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena says, making jasmine roll her eyes. Elena can get on jasmines nerves sometimes.

"If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed." The blonde responds, getting closer to elena.

"So then tell me." Elena mumbles.

"Why do you wanna know?" Rebekah asks.

"Why don't you want me to wake him?" The brunette continues to say, making jasmine groan.

"Dude." The older gilbert sighs. Rebekah looks over at her, narrowing her eyes, before turning back to Elena.

"I'm going to get back to my girls." The blonde speaks, walking away from the two sisters.

"Did you really have to interrogate her like that?" Jasmine turns to Elena, who frowns at her reaction.

"The whole Mikaelson family is dangerous, jasmine. We need to have the most information we can get." The younger girl responds.

"Then go back to your bat cave, and do some digging there. There's no need to bring back what is obviously traumatic experiences for people, you know better than to do that. Imagine someone randomly walking up to you and interrogating you about mom, dad, and jenna. how would you feel?" Jasmine argues, making elena go silent, not knowing what to say.

The curly haired girl nodded, before walking away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jasmine decided to go home, and call Tiana, which is her best friend that she left in Los Angeles.

"Yeah, i would literally rather fall in a 70 foot deep hole rather than ever get back into bed with that ugly filth." Tiana rants about her ex boyfriend.

"Wasn't it just two weeks ago you were saying he's the most beautiful, captivating, kind, loving person you had ever met?" Jasmine grins.

"I hate your good memory, sometimes. But, things change. Like that insufferable prick who decided to stick his dick in a married fifty year old woman." Tiana sighs in exasperation, thinking about the man she had once loved (for about a week).

"Didn't you say she was ninety the other day?" Jasmine asks.

"Like i said, things change." Tiana shrugs, not that jasmine could even see her.

"What about you, have you met anyone yet?" She continues to ask, making jasmine purse her lips.

"I don't know." Jasmine sighs.

"What do you mean, you don't know? Who are you, and what have you done with my best friend? Every time i've asked you that you get mad at me and say 'no'. So what's up?" Tiana rambles, with a shocked look on her face.

"Nothing. I meant no." Jasmine shrugs.

Tiana starts rambling on about how jasmine never talks to her about stuff like that, which makes jasmine fall asleep during the process. They've had this argument since Jasmine got her first girlfriend in sophomore year.

Jasmine woke up an hour after Tiana had hung up, and she wandered her house to find nobody there, as always. Sometimes she wished she was 12 again with two screaming siblings running around the house.

She didn't want to be at home, even if it was around 10 at night, so she grabbed her bag, and ran outside the house to her car.

Once she climbed in her car, she saw Elena pull up next to her in her own car. Elena furrows her eyebrows, and puts her arms up in confusion at jasmine through the windows.

"I'll be back" Jasmine mouths, backing up out of the driveway, and driving around Mystic Falls. She felt a weird sense that something was wrong, so she drove recklessly, and ended up at the Salvatore house, weirdly enough.

She thought to herself, and climbed out of the car. She always trusted her gut, and it got her good things in life, so she decides to trust her instincts and walk inside the mansion.

"Hello?" She says, waiting for a response.

She then hears sniffles, and frowns at the noise. Her eyes widen when she sees Rebekah on the floor, sobbing. She rushes to the girl, kneeling down beside her.

Rebekah cries, leaning into Jasmine, who wraps her arms around the crying blonde. "It's okay." She whispers to the girl over and over again, wanting to comfort her but not knowing how to.

What jasmine didn't know is that Rebekah hadn't ever felt so much comfort and safety in her thousand years of living.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MOIRA SPEAKS !!
elena and jasmine argument next chapter
(again). they have beef but they get
over it eventually because i don't want
them to have a bad relationship.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

9.4K 263 20
1000 years ago, the Mikaelsons lost their youngest sister Fiona. No one took it harder then Klaus. The guilt drove him to become a heartless monster...