HIS OBSESSION (Book #3 Love S...

By missbunny_writes

Anjali Oberoi fells in love with her bestfriend's brother but he already has a girlfriend. She thought of mov... More

Introduction
New Deal
Kidnapped
Rescue
Heartbreak
Note✨
Little Dispute
Wait Is Over
Shopping
Reconciliation
Unmasking the stalker
Flirt and Fun
Games
Calm Before The Storm
Trapped
Engulfed in darkness
Drunk
Mother-in-law
Do not hate him!?
Wet Dream
Contract
Secrets

Meets

43 2 0
By missbunny_writes

Anjali and Advik were in cafeteria passing their lunch break together since Sanjay and Akshita are working on their given work to meet the deadlines.

'' I think we are the only sincere employees who complete our work before deadlines. '' Advik sighed sipping his espresso.

'' If you so like tasteless and sour thing then drink bitter gourd juice. Why do you waste coffee beans? And which sincere employees you are talking about ? You made Nidhi 'an intern' do your work ? ''Anjali scoffed at him.

He immediately put down his cup after hearing her making what the hell look.

'' I am sincere. '' He said in stern voice.

'' Sincere ? Yeah in flirting and talking sweet nothings. Of course. '' She scoffed and he rolled his eyes.

'' Come on I am not a flirt. It was just writing work and her handwriting is outstanding so I asked for her help. '' He said defending himself.

'' Yeah because yours is like worms dancing on a page. '' She grinned.

'' Just because you are bored doesn't mean you will roast me for fun like that. Not fair. '' He fake whined making her laugh.

'' You are meeting her fiancée today right. '' He asked sipping his espresso and she nodded.

'' Whose? '' She asked confused.

'' Akshita. Who else has a fiancée? '' He said making a done face.

'' Oh yeah. Actually my sister is going to take her blind date home too so I got confused. '' She said making him choke on his espresso.

He wiped his mouth with the tissue Anjali handed him.

'' Ishika showed interest in someone. '' He asked not believing his ears.

'' Yes she did even I was surprised. '' She exclaimed.

'' Are you two besties trying to give me heartattacks with sudden bombshells? First She hid about her fiancée and now you are telling me that Ishika got hooked with someone. '' He was too surprised.

'' Adi calm down. I myself got to know yesterday night. '' She exclaimed.

'' Oh fine then. Anjali at least you never hide things from me like Akshita. Akshita is a good friend but you are my bestfriend. If she excluded me from anything I understand even if we are group but if you do same I will feel betrayed. '' He said showing his puppy eyes making her urge to ruffle his hair.

'' Oh my golden retriever bestie, Don't worry. I won't exclude you from anything but if I do anytime then know that it must be something too major and reckless. '' She said passing him a reassuring smile.

'' I don't mind if it's reckless or not. Don't exclude me. Better late then never. '' He said with concern reflecting his eyes.

'' Awwww. My bestie will make such a good husband. '' She said smiling widely clapping her hands in excitement and he smiled at her antics shaking his head.

'' Well you said Akshita's fiancée is suspicious. Why is that so? '' He asked which made her smile drop.

'' Don't ask me how but the information is from a trusted source. '' She said nervously drinking her latte.

Her fingers trembled a little which didn't go unnoticed by him. He brushed it off as he was content she didn't lied.

'' You can let me know anytime if you want to talk about it. '' He said and she nodded.

'' The person is harmless so I chose not to say. '' She exclaimed and he nodded.

'' Fine then make rude remarks to make Akshita doubt him. I am going to Pune after work so I can't come along. '' He said making her frown.

Anjali called him yesterday and told him that Akshita's fiancée is kinda suspicious after Aniket informed her. She told Advik to accompany her since he is good in breaking couples apart as well as patch them up.

'' Why? You said you will be with me in this. How can you leave your only pretty bestie behind. '' She said dramatically to make him stay.

'' Which pretty one are you talking about? '' He asked faking that he is searching someone.

'' Don't act oversmart. Open your eyes properly alcoholic bastard. '' She said frowning.

'' Oh my god even after drinking you don't look pretty to me. ''He said suppressing his laugh at her annoyed face.

'' Moron I look much better than you. '' She exclaimed looking at him ready to smack him anytime.

'' Of course you will because after I wash up my face girls will drool. '' He said making her glare.

''You'' She was ready to ruin his hair when he held her palm and let go of his laugh that he was suppressing.

'' Go get a plastic surgery. I have number of few. Want any? '' He said teasing her more.

'' Nevermind. Don't go. Anyways pigs are not allowed there. '' She huffed calming herself down.

'' I know that's why I am not taking you with me? '' He said making her again flare in annoyance.

'' I am talking about you. I am lioness. '' She said proudly flipping her hair.

''Not lioness but a female pig which is called 'gilts'. '' He said laughing at her annoying expressions.

'' Yeaaaaa. Stop making fun of me and you are not going anywhere. Reschedule it tomorrow. We are crime partners. You can't leave. '' She said folding her arms to her chest with an angry pout.

'' I need to leave. It's urgent. If it wasn't then I would have cancelled it. I promise if you fail next day I will meddle between. Okay. '' He said giving her his charming smile.

'' Fine. Don't go back on your promise. '' She said sighing in defeat.

She again sipped her latte and hit his arm with her purse making him frown.

'' What was that for? Aren't we over with the argument? '' He said shaking his head in disbelief.

She poked her tongue out and he just sighed with her antics. Whenever he seems to get upperhand she just blabbers mimicking his words.

'' Adi you used to love Akshita right then what did you do to move on from her since you don't even distance yourself from her. '' Anjali asked lost in her thoughts and he sighed deeply.

'' You are still not over Sathvik? '' He said and she leaned her head on table.

'' I try but I don't know. He was my crush. Is my one-sided love just too big that I can't seem to forget him. '' She said sadly and he pulled her up .

'' You just need time. I flirted with Akshita and she knew I like her. Maybe that's why it doesn't bothers me much. Because I know that she knew I like her but she will never reciprocate it. It was a mere infatuation. But in your case your love is hidden. You never confessed and you loved him from 2 years straight. That's quite a long time you know. Give yourself sometime. '' He said passing her an assuring smile and she nodded cutely with a sad pout.

'' Aren't we both similar when it came to love Adi? '' She said and he signalled her behind.

She turned and saw Akshita coming towards them. She sat beside Anjali and Anjali side-hugged her. She looked at Advik for reason and he just shrugged. She pat her head and Anjali parted with a sweet smile back on her face.

'' Sad face doesn't suits you Anjali. Your beauty gets enhanced with your cheerful smile. '' Akshita said smiling at her bestie.

'' I know it's just some brainless and stupid pigs deny it in fear of loosing their heart. '' Anjali said giving a tight-lipped smile to Advik and he scoffed.

'' And some can't digest truth. '' He smirked at her and she showed her fist to him making Akshita laugh at her two adorable friends.

'' Well enjoy girls. I am leaving. '' Advik said leaving and waved at Akshita while messed Anjali's hair making her glare at him. He chuckled at his cute bestfriend and left.

'' He definitely needs eye surgery. '' Anjali said rolling her eyes while Akshita laughed at her remarks.

Soon their work ended and they went to 'Midnight Mocha' waiting for Abhimanyu Shekhawat to arrive. After 2 mins Abhimanyu arrived and greeted the girls with a sweet smile.

Akshita introduced them with each other. Anjali's glares made him a little nervous and confused. Akshita gave his hand a squeeze reassuring him.

''I don't like this brother-in-law find me another one. '' Anjali said to lit up the mood and Abhimanyu giggled at her stupid antics. Akshita glared at her and hit her arm a little.

''I was just kidding. Nice to meet you. '' She said extending her hand which Abhimanyu gladly took.

After having a good chit-chat with Abhimanyu Anjali felt something off about him. Like he is cautious and too sweet. He got a call which made his sweet smile drop and his eyes darkened which can make anyone shiver.

'' Are you sure you want to marry him? I mean he doesn't looks bad until now but still. '' Anjali's words were cut short by Akshita snapping at him.

"Stop it Anjali you were so eager to meet him but now you are asking me such a question and you said a rude thing in front of him .Very bad."

"Fine ,I'm sorry but I don't think you both fit each other. Sorry if I sound rude and at last it's your choice my darling who am I to oppose it?" Anjali backed off.

She left after sometime leaving Akshita and Abhimanyu alone.

She was a little sad since her bestie snapped at her because of a boy. She thought Akshita will give it a thought if she is objecting but she just snapped at her. She came home and saw an unfamiliar man sitting on sofa with her sister.

He had a small scar near his lips which only added to his beauty. He had perfect brows and a perfect jawline. He was indeed handsome.

He smiled at her and Ishika entangled her arms with her sister leading her to meet with the man. Anjali felt a chilling aura from him. She clutched on her sister's arm feeling uneasy.

She thought of voicing it to her sister but stopped thinking how Akshita snapped at her. She thought her sister will snap at her too and think that she is not happy that her sister is dating.

'' Alex meet my sister Anjali. She is the youngest and very grumpy. '' Ishika voiced excitedly.

'' If voicing her dislikes means grumpy then it's harmless. '' The man said smiling friendly to her.

'' Isn't he sweet and very understanding? I love this the most about him. '' Ishika whispered to Anjali and Anjali just nodded passing a fake smile.

'' Hello. I am Alex D'souza. '' He said extending his hand which Anjali shaked giving a small smile.

'' I am tired. Excuse me. '' She said and left.

She plopped on her bed and told Advik everything to which he responded that Riya will be back tomorrow so she doesn't needs to do anything now. She smiled at his message and sighed with relief.

On the other side~

Alex went to his car after meeting Ishika's parents. He saw someone on driver seat and shuddered with fear.

'' Sir I met with her parents as you said. When will you let my daughter go. Till when I have to act. '' Alex asked.

'' Nick Abrar. Keep acting. When your work is over your daughter will be safe with you until that time don't you dare to question me if you want your daughter safe. '' The man in mask said in his dangerous husky voice.

The masked man was about to drive his car when his sight fell on a girl taking fresh air from her open windows. He was awestruck.

''Found you.'' His lips escaped the words.

He smirked and kept staring at her. Her hair flew in air. Her eyes closed feeling the air hit her. Her lips having a small smile making him bite his lips. His sight got blocked when another girl came across hiding the girl behind. He cursed under his breath and drove off.

'' We will meet soon beautiful. '' He whispered to himself.

'' Anjali What happened? You looked dull when you came home too. '' Ishika questioned after closing her windows.

'' Di(elder sister) If your bestfriend tells you that the person you are dating seems off even though she never met him what would be your reaction? '' Anjali asked and Ishika smiled.

'' See there are two possibilities. First since my friend is unaware of him and is advicing me then maybe she wants me to be alert. We humans can feel if something is wrong. Sometimes we overlook it. In the first possibility it can be that I missed something unusual which she noticed and is alerting me. Second possibility is that she doesn't wants to trust me with anyone without proper check or maybe doesn't wants me to date. '' Ishika exclaimed and Anjali understood the reason behind her snapping.

Advik likes her and she is his bestfriend so maybe she thought Anjali was trying to break her up with her fiancée since she wants Akshita to give Advik a chance.

She concluded and hugged her sister happily.

'' Had a fight with Akshita? '' Ishika asked caressing her hair.

'' No she snapped at me since I told her to give more thoughts to her marriage as her fiancée seems off. I pointed it but maybe she took it wrong way. '' Anjali exclaimed and Ishika cupped her face.

'' Don't think too much. Disputes are normal between friends. '' Ishika said and Anjali nodded.

Their conversation was cut short by a call disturbing her. It was Akshita.

On call~

Akshita: Riya di is coming back tomorrow so come home early.

Anjali: Wow nice. When will she be arriving?

Akshita: Till 11 am and Sorry I snapped at you like that.

Anjali: It's okay. I just wanted you to give it a thought since marriage is a big decision and you will be spending your whole life with him.

Akshita: I know babe. It took me time but I understood what you were trying to say.

Anjali: Go and sleep. Tomorrow di will be home.

End of call~

'' Cleared misunderstandings? '' Ishika said with a smile and Anjali jumped on her like a koala hugging her. They giggled.

'' Di that man looked off. Are you considering to marry him? '' Anjali asked looking at the fan.

'' No but since mom wants me to settle so I thought giving him a chance. I brought him here to know everyone's thoughts on him. '' Ishika replied.

'' Di that man gives me uneasy feeling. I am just telling you my thoughts. '' Anjali exclaimed and a voice interrupted them.

'' I have same thoughts Ishi. '' Ronak said leaning on the doorframe with his hands tucked in his pants.

'' You can date him if you want but be alert. I will check his background too. '' Ronak exclaimed and Ishika nodded.

Thanks for reading.

Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 64.9K 39
~I am not done with you wifey. Not yet.~ Lies. Lies. Lies. And a little more lies. And what did I get in return? ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ Her ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ The o...
2.2M 90.1K 45
Ranvijay Pratap Singh Rathore ....A 26 yr old from one of the most powerful royal family of Rajputs...though the country got independence and monarch...
8.5K 426 11
All that terrified 23-year-old Ayra were pink notes. Whenever she found one, she ran like hell. This time, her frantic escape led her to the bustling...
30.4K 889 15
"I'll fucking turn all your paths to me, you are only mine 'BABY DOLL...." ~~ Obsession is an understatement to describe him. Ranvijay Singh Oberoi i...