Strawhat

By yahiaa8

Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their head... More

the war
the first day
The Promise
new friends
embarrassing situation
dinner
An unexpected return
Our opinion
Exploration
Enlistment
Adventure in the city
new news
Sudden enemy
My hero
Friend call
Advice
Clarify our feelings
Surprise
Ally
First mistake
beginning
Doflamingo
the party
the party 2
Strange guest.
wedding
problem
travel
Dadan
battle
Best friend
company
Date
Date 2
Our night
morning

conversation

44 2 0
By yahiaa8

after school, Nami and Luffy go home.

Nami: Well, tell me, Luffy. I'm really curious about many things. First, your straw hat. Second, why do you disappear so often when I look for you at certain times, you, Zoro, and Sanji? Third, do you have a job, or who is your father and what does he do? What were you talking about? You and the law yesterday and.........

Luffy: Wait, wait, what are these questions, my love? Have you become a detective or what?

Nami: Oh, sorry, but you're really full of mysteries. You know everything about me, don't you?

Luffy: (sighs) I really know, I want to share everything about my life with you, but I'm afraid.

Nami: Why, I won't hate you.

Luffy: Believe me, Nami, when the time is right, I will tell you everything about me, even the smallest details.

Nami: Okay, Luffy, but tell me some things about you.

Luffy: Oh, well first of all, I'm from Brazil. I was raised by my grandfather and maybe your mother knows him. He's in the Navy and his name is Monkey D. Garp.

Nami's jaw dropped open to the floor.

Nami: Your grandfather is a marine hero. How, why didn't I notice this? This explains your strength.

Luffy: Chichi, Yes, he always trained me and my brothers.An old lady named Dadan raised us, although she was nervous, she had a very kind heart and she loved us all as if we were her grandchildren.

Nami: Oh, but where are your mother and father?

Luffy: I haven't seen my father since I was young, and my mother, according to what my grandfather told me, only died when I was born.

Nami: Oh, I'm sorry Luffy, I didn't know.

Luffy: There is no need to worry, this hat is a gift from an old friend. He gave it to me and it represents a promise between the two of us until I meet him and I will return it to him.

Nami: But who is this person?

Luffy: Mm, well I guess I'll tell you about this later.

Nami: Okay, but why did you and your sister move here? Did you face problems in Brazil?

Luffy: No, I didn't face any problems there. My sister and I just wanted to come here to be closer to our loved ones. As I told you, my grandfather lives here, and Ace does too, but in a very distant city, and it is difficult to take a domestic airport to arrive quickly, and Shanks, my sister's lover, is here as well.

Nami: (surprised) Makino-san has a boyfriend, I didn't know.

Luffy: Chichi, she loves him very much and has been in a relationship with him for about 6 years.

Nami: Wow, this is a very long time, won't they get married?

Luffy: He will propose to her today..

Nami: What really? Why didn't you tell me before, I should congratulate her.

Luffy: Chichi, well, I went shopping today, maybe when you come back you can come to us.

Nami: That's right, Luffy. I have one last question, and I hope I'm not being rude. Where do you get the money? I mean, you don't work, and neither does Makino-san, right?

Luffy: Nami, do all you care about is money? Well, as I told you, my grandfather is a marine hero, and my brother Ace works too.

Nami: Okay, I will believe you, but shouldn't you work?

Luffy: Well why don't you work too?

Nami: (embarrassed) Hehehe, well, my mother told me that I don't have to, but I want us to be rich when we become a couple. I love money, but that doesn't matter because I love you the way you are.

Luffy: Chichi, okay, don't worry, I assure you that we will be richer in the future (whispering) than now.

Nami: (kidding) Okay, so when will we get married?

Luffy: Chichi, anytime you want. What do you think about after high school, which is 2 months from now?

Nami: Ha-ha-ha, I was just kidding, Luffy. You're really prepared for anything, aren't you?

Luffy: Well, we won't get married after high school, but how about we go to Brazil to visit Dadan? I really miss her.

Nami: (surprised) What, but why should I go?

Luffy: ChiChi, she must want to get to know the girl who is bringing her grandsons to her.

Nami blushed deeply, punched Luffy in the face, and ran home.

Nami: You're stupid, don't say things like that suddenly.

Luffy: Wait for me, Nami.

Nami ran across the road and was shocked when she saw a car that was going to hit her in a second.

Luffy, who sensed the imminent danger by using Haki, quickly jumped in front of Nami and pulled her away, throwing himself on the ground with Nami on top of him in shock.

Luffy: Okay, nami, calm down, okay, everything is fine, Don't worry , you're fine.

Nami: Luffy.......I.......I was.......

The man who was going to hit them came terrified.

Man: I'm really sorry. I'm glad you're both fine. I hope you'll forgive me, but your friend was the one who ran quickly in front of me.

Luffy: Okay, no problem, Osan, sleep, my love, don't worry, everything is fine and I'm here. Please talk.

Nami, who had recovered from the shock, hugged Luffy on the verge of tears.

Luffy: Okay, no problem, let's go home.

When Nami tried to get out of Luffy's embrace, he grabbed her and carried her on his back.

Nami: Luffy, put me down, this is embarrassing.

Luffy: Chichi, no, you will stay here to make sure you are safe.

Nami, who was starting to feel embarrassed by people's looks, hid her face in the back of his neck.

Nami: I'm sorry.

Luffy: Ha, why, my love, you and I are fine. Nothing happened.

Nami: Yes, what if something happened to you, I would never forgive myself.

Luffy: ChiChi, don't worry, I will never leave you.

Nami: You won't be able to do this.

Luffy: Ha-ha-ha, I know, I know.

When Luffy and Nami approached the house, they saw Nami's mother waiting for them in front of the door with a smile.

Nami: Luffy, please put me down. I will be a laughing stock for them for a week.

Luffy: Hehehe, okay.

Luffy put it down, and when he arrived at Nami's house, Luffy heard a strange laugh.

Bellemere: I have a surprise for you, Luffy

Luffy: Ha.

????: Boahahaha. It's been a long time, Luffy. 

Luffy broke out in a cold sweat when he heard that voice.

Nami: Mom, do we have a guest?

Bellemere: Yes, and he is a very special person.

Before Nami could ask, Luffy's grandfather, Garp, came out eating cookies and looking at Luffy with an evil smile.

Luffy: Ji-chan.

Nami: Nani, this is your grandfather, a marine hero.

Garp: Oh, you're Bill's daughter. Nice to meet you, Nami. I never thought this idiot would fall in love.

Luffy: Oi

Garp: Fist of Love.

Garp punched Luffy in the face while laughing, causing Nami to be surprised and Bellemere to laugh.

Luffy: Etaaaay, this hurts.

Nami: (whispering) I think I discovered where Luffy's stupidity came from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 386 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
207K 8.1K 69
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
117K 4.3K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
4.3K 176 22
Modern! AU After an accident you lost your only friend and you had become more disconnected from the world so your parents decided to move you away t...