Daddy's Girl | l.h. au

By becclb

"Whose are you, baby?" "I'm y-yours." "No, baby, you're daddy's girl." In which a teenage girl is attracted t... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
I'm Back?
what's upppp

4

119K 1.4K 1.6K
By becclb

SAMANTHA's POV:

I stayed with Luke until six in the morning, and the whole time I was with him, we talked. Talked, and laughed, and had a great time together just like we were a real couple, even though I knew that he probably didn't see me in the same way that I saw him, but in some odd way, I was ok with it. I didn't want our time together to end, but I had to get back to my house so no one would suspect anything, so I kissed him goodbye and stood up from our spot on his couch where we stayed and cuddled, but before I could go anywhere, his large hands reached out and grabbed my hips, stopping me and making me look down at him in wonder.

"What?" I smiled.

"Stay with me for a little while longer." He softly pleaded.

"I have to get home though."

"Please, baby?"

"Luke..." I climbed back onto his lap, this time straddling him though and kissing his lips again. "I need to get going."

"You don't seem like you want to leave." He smirked.

"Oh, whatever."

"You're sure you have to go right now? You can't stay and cuddle a little while longer?"

"I'm sorry, daddy, but no."

"If you start that, you won't be going home for awhile, because you won't be able to walk." Luke growled.

"And why's that, daddy?"

"Because I'll slam into you so hard that you'll scream my name." He pulled me closer.

"Luke..." I breathed out.

"Am I making you wet, baby girl?"

"Mm hmm."

"Good." He smirked seductively. "So are you sure that you have to go, princess?"

"No." I whispered.

"And why's that?"

"Because I want to please you, daddy."

And he started his game of teasing, treating me like what I had become to him over time:

His toy.

• • •

I was fearing that I wouldn't make it home in time before anyone got up, but my fears luckily didn't come true and I successfully snuck back into the house without anyone knowing. I carefully and quietly made my way back up to my bedroom (I came in the front door again), tiptoeing past my parents' and brother's room, because I really didn't want to wake any of them up. Once I got into my bedroom, I closed my door as quietly as possible, and then I walked over and closed my window before I began stripping off my clothes to take a shower. I grabbed some new clothes and went into my conjoined bathroom, my phone in hand so I could listen to music, and then I started the water for my shower, grabbing a towel off of the shelf.

When I hopped into the shower, I closed the glass door and turned on my music before turning on the shower head, and I just let the water drench my whole body. I needed this shower, because after what happened at Luke's house only a little while ago, I didn't feel the cleanest to say the least. I started to dance around a little bit while I wet my hair, and then I grabbed my shampoo and squeezed some out onto the palm of my hand, humming along to the song as I scrubbed my hair.

"Yo, tell me whatcha want, whatcha really really want." I sang, dancing around as well.

I started to rinse off the suds from my hair, and when there were no more bubbles, I reached for my razor and shaving cream so I could shave my legs. Sometimes I really hated being a girl, I mean, guys have it so much easier when it comes to certain things. They don't bleed for a week every month, they don't have to shave anything, and they don't have to wear a restraining bra. But then I thought to myself also: if I were a guy then I wouldn't be able to have sex with Luke, unless we were both gay, and I know for a fact that he isn't.

Man, my shower thoughts are weird.

• • •

As soon as I was finished with dinner, I went back up to my room to relax for a little while, and once I made it up there, I closed my bedroom door and got onto my laptop to do whatever. I placed my phone down onto the bed beside me, then opening my laptop back up and seeing that I hadn't closed out of the site that I was on before dinner, which was YouTube, but I was ok with that, thats actually what I was going to get on. I put my earbuds back into my ears so I could watch some videos without being disturbed, but as soon as I did, my phone vibrated because of a text.

And it was from Luke.

L: I need to tell you something.

S: What is it?

L: Look up.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked up from my phone, only to find Luke standing in my doorway with a big smile plastered on his face, and I smiled back at him before standing to my feet and taking my earbuds out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you."

"But why?"

"Can't I see my girl?" He held out his arms for a hug.

"Your girl?" I smirked and stepped into his arms.

"Mm hmm."

"You seem happy." I looked up into his stunning eyes. "How come?"

"Hmm, well let's see... I'm free of my demanding fiancé, and oh, there's one other thing." He pressed a kiss to my lips. "I have you."

"I like seeing you happy." I whispered.

"Then don't ever leave me."

"Why?"

"Because you're the one who makes me this happy."

"I am?" I smiled even more.

"Yes, Sam." He kissed me again, cupping my face in his hands. "And I don't know why it took me this long to realize that."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you're the one I want to be with."

"But we-"

"I know, our age difference, but that doesn't matter to me, baby. Sam, it's always been you."

"It's always been you, too, Luke."

"So what do you say? You want to give this a try? Give us a try?"

"You're serious about this?"

"One hundred percent, yes."

I nodded. "I'd love to, Luke."

"So I have a question for you, baby girl."

"What is it?"

I smiled, already knowing what his question was going to generally be, but the thought of it caused butterflies erupt in my stomach and made me smile like and idiot. I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time, and now that it was happening, I didn't know how to take it all in.

"Would you be mine officially?"

"You mean... like a..."

"Girlfriend? Yes, darling." He chuckled.

"You're being serious?"

"Why would I joke about this to you?" He asked softly. "Yes I'm being serious, baby."

"Then yes." I whispered. "I'll be yours, Luke."

"You will?"

"Mm hmm." I smiled.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, of course." I searched his eyes. "What is it?"

"I love you."

I smiled widely and took a deep breath.

"I love you, too, Luke."

He picked me up bridal style and kissed me passionately, spinning me around and making me laugh against his plump pink lips.

And then I woke up.

I sat up straight, finding that I was in a cold sweat, completely alone in my bed. I must have fallen asleep while watching videos on YouTube, because it was only nine thirty and my laptop was asleep and still open, so I just shut it and rubbed my hands down my face, taking a deep breath in through my nose and squinting because of the light that I had left on. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom to take my makeup off, and once I was was in there, I reached out in front of me and grabbed my makeup remover wipes. I took my makeup off and looked at myself through the mirror, making a weird face at myself before throwing the towelette out and going back into my room so I could get ready for bed.

I think I was just going to text Luke and tell him that I wasn't coming over tonight, because frankly, I was just too tired to do anything. I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone, unlocking it and the going to my messages so I could text him, but before I could, there was a knock at my door, causing me to look over my shoulder at my brother.

"What?" I wondered.

"Can I ask you something?" He wondered.

"You can try." I smiled.

"What's going on with you and Mr. Hemmings next door?"

I felt my heart sink.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I saw you hugging him when he came over the other day."

"Oh." I swallowed. "He was in need of a hug. He has some things to deal with right now."

"Like what?"

"It's not my place to tell."

"But why did he come here to talk with you?"

"He wanted to talk with someone who was closest to his age, he needed an opinion on some things." I easily lied.

"Oh." He whispered.

"Yeah."

Jake just nodded and then walked out, leaving me alone in my room again, and I sighed in relief and sat down on the edge of my bed, my heart feeling as if it was almost ready to beat out of my chest. I looked down at my phone that was still in my hands, seeing that I was still on Luke and I's messages between one another, and I began typing what I wanted to say to him, but before I hit the send button, I reread over the message to make sure I had no errors.

S: I don't think I'm going to come over tonight. Sorry.

Almost immediately, I received a reply from him.

L: Why not? Is something wrong?

S: I'm just really tired.

L: Oh. Alright.

S: I'll see you tomorrow night though.

L: Alright, baby girl. Sleep well.

S: You, too, Luke.

L: Goodnight.

S: Night.

After seeing that he had read the message, I exited out of my messaging and locked my phone, sitting it down on my bedside table where I normally kept it and then changed into my pajamas for the night. Once I had my pajamas on, I turned off my light and then laid back down on my bed, just ready for sleep to take over.

But I don't know how I could sleep without Luke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1M 366K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...