The Mission (Ein x Pierce sto...

By JenniferCalel890

Ein has just gotten a job as a spy. through his journey he will meet new friends, Aphmau, Pierce, and more. h... More

Chapter 1 - New Job
The dream is what started it - Chapter 2
The Fight - Chapter 3
The fight was just a benefit for later... - Chapter 4
Announcement
Chapter 5... the rest of the story that I have...

Sad, important news... I'm taking taking the story down... sorry...

40 2 2
By JenniferCalel890

Hello guys, I just wanted to say that... I'll be taking the story down...

I'm truly sorry but it's tinge right thing for what's going on in my life right now... my friends mom had gone through her phone and saw this and all the stories similar to this. It's my fault that this is happing to her because I had showed her everything on her phone and now I feel really guilty... she lost her phone and is getting a flip-phone because of this so I feel terrible... so this is me telling y'all that I will take this story down... just for her. I'm very sorry again but I have to do it. It feels right... again, very sorry...

This is in honor to her... for making her go though this... and other stuff...

Thank you for reading my story...

Love, your writer, Starlight rabbit

Check her account if you want... you'll see who she is and what a great person she was if she has anything there...

Happynewyeardaylol is her account...

Also known as, Brayleigh

Or you can just check who I'm following, I have her there as well... sorry... bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.1M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
33.5K 939 8
She was MY mate. I was supposed to LOVE her. PROTECT her. But it seems that everyone wants to TAKE her AWAY from me. ~~ This will mostly take place...
3K 110 52
Paris, 1482. As immigrants crowd the city gates demanding asylum, the beautiful gypsy Esmeralda captures the fascination of a tormented priest, his h...