King x Hunter

By Melody_Applepie

After instigating the rise of vampires, Lucifer feels guilty. Following the death of his wife, he is reluctan... More

Vampire's Heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

269 11 1
By Melody_Applepie

Alastor and Nifty had finally reached their destination. The part of town they arrived at was shrouded in dense fog and darkness, with streetlights being the only source of light. Despite the ancient-looking buildings, people still lived in this area, which was notorious for vampire attacks. Most people believed that vampires would attack out of the blue, but in reality, they could be right beside you without your knowledge. Vampires looked like ordinary people and only revealed their true appearance when they smelled blood or when the crimson moon was out, their eyes turning red and pale skin.

Alastor noticed that the police had arrived at the destination before him as if had someone died there. He approached them and showed his badge, which had a cross indicating that the church would take over. Although some of the cops didn't like the idea of the church taking their job, there was nothing they could do about it.

Alastor viewed the corpse and noticed bite marks on the neck, the corpse appeared to have been drained of blood. it shriveled like a corpse, he lifted the corpse, revealing the back, and he noticed strange engravings in the skin. He cautiously rose, only to see Vox and his men standing by him.

Vox: "Alastor, you're here, and I assumed you'd be in another area of the kingdom."

Alastor: "Well, I had accomplished my assignment and was assigned to undertake this one afterward, but why are you here"

Vox: "Makes sense, we are here to get ready for a mission, so Velvet and Val are buying stuff here, but if you need help from the best team"

Alastor: "Hah no, and what do you mean you came in second to me"

Vox: "That's because you cheated"

Alastor:" Mhm, that's not what the board said"

Alastor and Vox were having a conversation when Vox accused Alastor of cheating to come in first place. Alastor disagreed with him and said that the board showed he was fair and square. Vox tried to argue back but Alastor was too focused on the crime scene and the markings. He noticed that the vampires who usually attacked their victims by only sucking their blood never left such markings.

He signaled to Nifty to follow him closely and she nodded. Alastor used his monocle to track the footprints left by a person who had just drunk blood. He saw the footprints leading to the woods and followed them. There, he spotted a vampire feasting on another victim. He reached for his blade, ready to kill the vampire, but the vampire attacked first. However, Nifty was quick to attack and stabbed the vampire in the leg. Alastor then finished it off with one swift movement. He looked back and saw that Vees had already left, which made him sigh in relief. He called for a carriage and they both got in. Alastor picked up a paper and scanned through it. He read that people were asking the police about the church and the disappearing people. Meanwhile, Nifty was sewing.

The police were investigating the scene and the church would inform them if they caught the killer.

Lucifer was sitting in his workshop making ducks, drinking the final bottle of wine, when he noticed his daughter enter the room, excitedly carrying a paper.

Charlie: "Dad, Vaggie, and I came up with an excellent idea"

Lucifer: "Oh, and what for"

Charlie: "Well, you know how you told me that humans and vampires will not get along because they kill each other."

Lucifer: "Yes I do remember saying that"

Charlie: "Well what if I created an inn where rebated vampires to not drink human blood and after that, we can invite humans to make peace"

Lucifer sighed: "Okay, you can do the inn, but inventing humans, Can you wait till you get vampires to join your inn before we can welcome humans?"

Charlie: "Okay, thank you, Dad"

"She hugged him tightly before leaving to go tell Vaggie, her bodyguard/girlfriend, that her dad agreed. Lucifer slumped in his chair, chugging the last bit of wine before putting the bottle down. His head began hurting again, and he needed more alcohol, but that was the last one. The only way to get more was to wait for another shipment that was in a month. He could go into the human town and grab one, and this could allow him to see how humans have changed or if they were the same horrible creatures that killed his ex-wife.

He stood up and began to change his clothes. He wore a nice white suit with black gloves and a black mask to cover his face. He flew through the forest and upon realizing that he was near the town, he stopped flying. He hid behind a tree and looked around, only to see people smiling and laughing with the lights of the festival illuminating the town. It was a beautiful sight to witness. He walked around trying to spot a bar but instead stopped at a place that was selling all different kinds of food. He walked closer to one of the vendors selling sandwiches and ordered one. He gave the man a gold coin, and the man was left shocked. He bit the coin to see if it was real and turned to Lucifer to ask why, but only to see that Lucifer had left. While looking around and finishing the sandwich he bumped into a gentleman dressed very nicely in a black coat, who had a huge grin on his face.

Lucifer: "I apologize I did not mean to"

Alastor: "It's fine, are you perchance lost"

Lucifer: "Yes, I was looking for a bar but got lost along the way."

Alastor: "Well let me show you the way"

Lucifer smiled and followed the human. While they were walking, Alastor introduced himself and asked for Lucifer's name. Lucifer took a minute to reply, as he was not sure if he should reveal his real name. Eventually, he said his name was Lucie. They arrived at a bar, where Rosie greeted Alastor with a smile. Lucifer looked around, and Rosie walked over to him.

Rose: "Looked what you brought here"

Alastor: "This is Lucie, and this delightful beautiful bar owner Rosie, but where is Mimzy"

Rosie: "Oh Alastor, such a charmer! And Mimzy, she left with Anthony on a mission."

Lucifer bends down: "Hello Rosie, My name is Lucie, and it is a delight to meet with you."

Rosie: "Well, aren't you a gentleman, Alastor, You can learn a thing from him."

Lucifer: "Can I get a cup of wine"

Rosie: oh sure, husk can you get him one

Husk looked at her before heading into the back to get the wine. Lucifer proceeded to a seat and laid his head on one of the counter trying to make the pain go away. Rosie noticed this and came over to the player to play some music, which was pleasant. Alastor sat next to him, smiling.

Alastor: "So Lucie care to remove your hood"

Lucifer remained mute, unsure what to say. Rosie noticed this and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Rosie: "You do not have to. We don't wish to make you feel uncomfortable."

Lucifer: "It's fine, it's just that my appearance isn't the best."

Rosie: "It's fine if you take it off, we won't judge, but you don't have to."

As he smiled at her, she appeared to be genuinely sweet and kind. The ringing of the phone could be heard coming from another room in the bar she left to answer it. Alastor started asking Lucifer questions, such as where he lived, and other similar things. Since he suspected Lucie of being a vampire, he was trying to extract information. Lucifer responded with clear and concise answers. Then, Lucifer asked Alastor about his preferences in music, food, and drinks, as he was curious about human tastes. However, he was also curious about Alastor, as he gave off a strange feeling, like the scent of blood. Most vampires' eyes would have turned red at the smell of blood, but Lucifer was different due to the effects of the apple and being the first vampire.

Rosie returned to the bar, and Lucifer approached her to express his gratitude for her hospitality. He removed his hood to reveal his face, which appeared as it did when he was a human - blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. However, Rosie noticed that he looked tired and weak, with noticeable under-eye bags that made him appear ill or weak from birth. Husk brought over some more wine. Lucifer walked over to him and paid for the bottles of wine with 5 gold coins. As he prepared to leave, he waved goodbye to Rosie.

As the man left the bar, Rosie waved goodbye to him. She then turned to Husk and noticed a surprised look on his face as he found some gold coins on his counter. Rosie told them that the church called for them to visit. Husked, on the other hand, was annoyed to hear that the church wanted them to pay a visit to receive their new mission. Meanwhile, Alastor was lost in thought about Lucie, and he found it strange that the man paid in gold coins and looked pale. Although he was interested in wine, food, and music, Alastor didn't think he was a vampire as he didn't react to the smell of blood on his clothes. But he found Lucie to be quite an interesting person.

Lucifer flew back to his castle and lay on his bed, reflecting on recent events. He had spent time with humans and realized that they were not as terrible as he had thought. However, he knew that he would not see them again since he had no plans to return to town. Though he was fortunate not to encounter any vampire hunters, he couldn't forget the cruelty of most humans. This was a harsh reality that he had to remind himself of.

Afterward, Lucifer checked on his sleeping daughter, admiring her messy hair and the drool on the side of her cheek. He then returned to his library, hoping to find a solution to his people's blood cravings. Despite his efforts, he couldn't find a way to reverse or stop their desires. However, he refused to give up. Lucifer barely slept, getting no more than two hours at most, and was plagued by nightmares thereafter.

Little did he know he was going to meet them again soon.

Word count:1716

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 🥰😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.9K 34
When his death took you from him, it was only fair for your death brought him back to you. Through life, through death, you would always be by each o...
91.1K 2.4K 18
After the war with adam, Alastor is in desperate need for angel blood, angel blood cures demons who have been injured by an angelic weapon, but it co...
16.1K 476 16
This is a story of human alastor making a deal with lucifer to save his dying mother from sickness
4.8K 139 7
Warnings: Might have small smut, cursing, violence. Note: This was written by an Asexual Person. So don't mention Alastor is Ace/Asexual. Because I k...