๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š . ๐—œ-๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๏ฟฝ...

By blvuberriieyes

Follow Ryu Jiyeon as she tries to debut through I-land 2 ! started: 21.04.24 completed: ? More

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š : ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š : ๐—œ-๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐Ÿฎ
๏ผƒแฅฑฯษฉโณฝoแ‘ฏแฅฑ oแฅ’แฅฑ
๏ผƒแฅฑฯษฉโณฝoแ‘ฏแฅฑ tแ–พษพแฅฑแฅฑ
๏ผƒแฅฑฯษฉโณฝoแ‘ฏแฅฑ ฦ’oแฅ™ษพ
๏ผƒแฅฑฯษฉโณฝoแ‘ฏแฅฑ ฦ’ษฉส‹แฅฑ
๏ผƒแฅฑฯษฉโณฝoแ‘ฏแฅฑ โณฝษฉx
๏ผƒแฅฑฯษฉโณฝoแ‘ฏแฅฑ แฅฑษฉษ แ–พt
๏ผƒษฉ-๊™†แฅฒแฅ’แ‘ฏ 2

๏ผƒแฅฑฯษฉโณฝoแ‘ฏแฅฑ tฯ‰o

269 8 0
By blvuberriieyes

jiyeon's cut in i-land 2

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

italics are words said by jiyeon on camera

the episodes from now on will only be of the place jiyeon is in whether that is i-land or ground.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

It was 10:00 a.m. which was the GROUNDERS time to reach the basement.

The girls all looked at the black nametags for them.

It changed from white to black. Everything is so dark here.

"When will we get to know the mission?" Ryu Jiyeon said excitedly though there was a hint of sadness in her tone.

The girls all then started playing Red Light Green Light while Ryu Jiyeon sat beside her friend Nam Yuju while she journalled.

"Aren't they tensed and want to go to I-LAND?" she asked Nam Yuju who shared a similar glance at the girls like Ryu Jiyeon.

She sat there looking at the screen in the GROUND which could pop up something any minute.

I-LANDERS must be having fun in their rooms right now. I want to be back there.

All of a sudden, the screen showed something and all the 14 GROUNDERS turned towards it.

"Starting now, the first test will be revealed."

"Yayy" Ryu Jiyeon said hugging Saori who also was in GROUND.

"Final Love Song? Sounds depressing." Ryu Jiyeon was still looking at the screen.

The song started playing and everyone was enjoying the melody of it.

"The shoelace part is so cool. It's a shoe-ography." Ryu Jiyeon said as the girls beside her chuckled at the comment.

"Part 6 was made for me. I want that." Ryu Jiyeon commented.

"You will get that." Saori replied to the younger girl.

"In this test, the entire 14 GROUNDERS will be on stage together. But you get to be on stage only when an I-LANDER gets eliminated. And the producers will determine who will replace them."

"What a plot twist. I'm sure some of the I-LANDERS will get eliminated." Ryu Jiyeon gave her honest reaction.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"We should start by picking a leader." someone said.

"I want to recommend Yuju and Jiyeon" a girl started. Soon enough the others girls also started recommending both of them.

"They both have experience in survival shows and can lead well."

It was ultimately decided that Nam Yuju would be the leader but Ryu Jiyeon would also take part in helping Nam Yuju to handle the members.

People picked me as a possible leader for the group. It's quite a responsibility.

"Yuju, you should be the center. The center totally speaks Nam Yuju." Ryu Jiyeon said to their leader.

One by one all the GROUNDERS started auditioning for the parts they wanted.

Ryu Jiyeon sang the part she thought suited her. When she pulled off the high note perfectly everyone was impressed and Ryu Jiyeon bagged Part 6, and others continued with their auditions.

The 14 were divided in two groups as they started learning the main choreography.

"Put some pressure and then turn. It should look powerful and at the same time elegant." Ryu Jiyeon said to the group of girls who she was helping. She then helped Yuiko with her part too.

We need to give a good performance irrespective of the fact that we may not be able to perform.

The GROUNDERS were having problems with mastering the hard choreography but Nam Yuju and Ryu Jiyeon, being the perfect leader duo, helped the girls alot.

"Minsol-ie" she called out and went to the girl who was trying to stand on her feet after being on her knees and kept falling down. She helped steady her and then she gave another try to which Minsol was successful.

The day was almost over and they had tried to learn most of the choreography by the first day. It was time to go and come back the next day to continue practicing.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"I'll film us live in the front." Nam Yuju said to which the girls nodded and they started recording themselves.

The girls were all dancing and singing with bare minimum mistakes as possible.

After filming, the girls went to the dining area where gifts from NaSURI lay for them.

"This is so cool. Thank Youuuu"

After opening the gifts, they were back to pracricing.

"Let's try the lift once."

The GROUNDERS were unstable when it came to lifting Um Jiwon, their main vocalist.

It started with them not being able to lift her to them being shaky while lifting.

Practice makes perfect. Even if the choreo is hard.

"Comeon guys. You can do it. I trust you all." The girls all felt hopeful when their 2nd leader encouraged them.

We are all falling apart.

"Jiwon, in line." Ryu Jiyeon and Nam Yuju said together while performing.

The girls had finished dancing when there was a call for them.

"We are going to the stage?" Ryu Jiyeon asked slash exclaimed.

"We are on the stage." Ryu Jiyeon exclaimed as soon as Metal Ball led them to the stage joining I-LAND and GROUND.

"Hello"
"Hello"
"How's it going."
"It's going great."

The girls were all clustered instead of being in the formation till Ryu Jiyeon and Nam Yuju explained to them.

"I think there are two responsible people in this group." producers discussed.

After the performance, the producers looked cold.

"So many of you lack confidence when you sing. Where does confidence come from?" Producer 24 asked.

"Practice." Kim Chaeeun replied.

"Right, practice. Your best does not come across as the best." he finished.

"These were people who dragged down the performance. In my opinion," Producer Monika started. "Kim Chaeeun, Park Yeeun, Lingling, Kim Eunchae, Kang Jiwon. You were a black hole. Your skills are worthy of being ignored. Your mindset led to this performance."

"The only survivors are Yuju and Jiyeon, in my opinion. Their desperation drove the performance. What I mean by that is the leaders did well, but not the team. Even during rehearsal, no one went to their positions trying to go into formation. You did well, Yuju, Jiyeon." Monika finished.

Jiyeon shut her eyes as she felt them watering. She wanted not only her to do well but the whole team. She wanted them to give an eye catching performance.

I know I want them to give their best. Being a leader is not new for me but it is a big responsibility. Yuju-ssi was more of a leader than I was. But hearing it from Producers that I led well is nice.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"Good work during the midpoint check." Nam Yuju clapped for the members.

"We will do even better during our stage." Ryu Jiyeon cheered.

The girls all started practicing and they became better and better.

"We've improved greatly. Good job guys." Nam Yuju cheered them.

We connected well while we practiced. With some more days till the day of the stage we'll be at our best. Maybe even better than I-LANDERS.

During their last minute practice, Park Yeeun had sprained her ankle while dancing.

"Are you okay?" Ryu Jiyeon asked and then ran to the refrigerator to get ice.

"I'm sorry." Park Yeeun burst into tears feeling sorry.
"It's okay. Don't be sorry." Ryu Jiyeon consoled her.

The girls practiced harder as the day of the performance kept getting closer. Soon Park Yeeun could also join them in practicing.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

It was Signal Song Test D-day.

The girls were all ready and they stood by the screen as the I-LANDERS would perform.

"They have to fall from there." Ryu Jiyeon said desperate to go into I-LAND.

They all held their breaths as I-LANDER's performance started.

"Jeemin-ah" Ryu Jiyeon screamed when the said girl's part came while blowing kisses at the screen.

"Yelu eonnie is so awesome." she commented about the girl who shared the same part as her.

"Jungeun eonnie, omg!"

The I-LANDERS performance ended and the GROUNDERS stood still waiting to see if they would be able to perform.

"Contestants have been eliminated from I-LAND. We will now begin the GROUND performance. Please make your way to the stage."

The girls all started jumping and cheered for themselves.

"Let's do this. Let's show them what GROUNDERS can do. Fighting." Ryu Jiyeon said joining hands with everyone at the center.

"FIGHTING!" all cheered together and headed towards Meta Ball.

"Let's never come back here again."

The girls all stood in place, determined to be picked to go to I-LAND.

"The Signal Song Test will determine who will go to I-LAND. The GROUNDER test will now begin."

The performance of the GROUNDERS officially started.

After the performance, they all stood panting anticipating the results.

"You did a good job, girls" Ryu Jiyeon whispered.

"Ryu Jiyeon, you did a good job. Even though you had a small part you made us notice you." the producers said.

"Thank You." Ryu Jiyeon bowed.

"We will now announce the GROUNDER who will join I-LAND."

"Let's make it." Ryu Jiyeon said to Choi Soul who stood beside her.

There are 4 eliminations. Will I make it?

"The first recruit...Nam Yuju"

"You did it Yuju." Ryu Jiyeon was happy that her friend made it to I-LAND. She knew how sad she was when she failed to go to I-LAND during the entrance tests.

"The second recruit...Choi Soul"

"Yayyy!!" Ryu Jiyeon said hugging Choi Soul.

"The third recruit...Kim Minsol"

There was only one spot left. I grew more tense knowing that.

"The last recruit...Ryu Jiyeon"

Ryu Jiyeon stood there holding her right hand on her mouth.

"Me?" she asked surprised.

I got into I-LAND? The last few days have been hard. I did not think I would get into I-LAND.

"Thank You." she bowed.

"Recruits, please make your way to I-LAND."

The girls were torn. It was time to say goodbye. Ryu Jiyeon hugged all the girls she got close to during the week.

"Saori-chan, you have to come to I-LAND next time. I'll be waiting for you." she said shedding tears.

Once the four girls were in Meta Ball, they all hugged each other.

"Good job, you guys."

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

The I-LANDERS were waiting for the new recruits to come after giving a teary farewell to the 4 eliminated contestants.

Once the four reached I-LAND, all the I-LANDERS hugged the nee ones.

"Ko-chan, I'm back" Ryu Jiyeon said hugging Koko.

I'll give my best performance to stay in I-LAND.

"Recruits, please put your name tags on the chair."

The 4 new girls sat in their respective places, waiting for a roller coaster ride.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
jiyeon. blvuberriieyes
(edited 25.05.2024)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 31.8K 34
(Bad Boy AU) โ€ž๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
666K 24K 78
In when a total of 23 contestants joins mnet's I-LAND, one of them being a Japanese girl named Sato Hana. "Why don't you just join the girl version o...
30.6K 792 28
jung haerim never thought that she will replace her brother in a survival called i-land. there is so many problems going on. First, her broken family...
636K 19.2K 54
Solo idol Jia, also known as Rain's youngest sister, is officially announced to be part of Big Hit's new survival show I-land as a mentor. How will t...