God of Desire: RemiXAriella

By mimi_walker04

REMINGTON ASTOR -Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of eff... More

Introduction
Dedication
Chapter 1- ARIELLA
Chapter 2- REMI
Chapter 3- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 4- ARIELLA
Chapter 5- REMI
Chapter 6- ARIELLA
Chapter 7- REMI
Chapter 8- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 9- ARIELLA
Chapter 10- REMI
Chapter 11- ARIELLA
Chapter 12- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 13- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 14- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 15- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 16- ARIELLA/COLE
Chapter 17- REMI
Chapter 18- REMI
God of war
Chapter 19- ARIELLA/AIDEN
Chapter 20- ARIELLA
Chapter 21- REMI
Chapter 22- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 23- ARIELLA
Chapter 24- REMI
Chapter 25- ARIELLA
God of war
Hey Hey hey
Chapter 27- ARIELLA
Chapter 28- REMI
Chapter 29- ARIELLA
Chapter 30- ARIELLA
Chapter 31- REMI
Chapter 32- ARIELLA
Chapter 33- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 34- ARIELLA
Chapter 35- REMI
Chapter 36- ARIELLA
Chapter 37- REMI
Chapter 38- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 39- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 40- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 41- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 42- ARIELLA
Chapter 43-REMI
Chapter 43- ARIELLA/REMI
Important
Chapter 44- RONAN
Chapter 45- ARIELLA
Chapter 46- REMI
Chapter 47- ARIELLA
Chapter 48- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 49- REMI/ ARIELLA
Chapter 50- REMI/ARIELLA
EPILOGUE 1- ARIELLA
EPILOGUE 2- REMI
FINALLY- READ THIS!!
should I?

Chapter 26- REMI

802 21 48
By mimi_walker04

"What do you think you are doing? Firstly you threathend those gir-"
"I did it because I didn't want them near you, not only them I even threathend the girl in the event who was trying to see a chance to get into your bed"

What the hell is wrong with her? Has she really threathend all those girls? Does she even know they went missing? That they are killed?
"Why would you even do that?"
It wasn't a question, I demand for the answer.

"Can't you see why? Are you really that blind?"

"No I am no-"
"That because I am in love with you, I freaking love you, and have been in love with you since the time I remember"
Her words put my mind in trumoil, I can't believe I just heard her confess to me, she loves me? How could she love me? Ariella loves me.She fucking loves me!! Ariella Nash loves me. Fuck why does Ariella loving me is something both happy yet sad.

I want to destroy Ariella so much in me that she won't ever see anyone but me. I want her to break in me, I can't leave this girl, I fucking cant.

"You don't"
My words came, making me gulp badly, what the fuck is wrong with me? She must be lying, Ofcourse she is.
"I know my feelings well, I love you and have always been loving you, I can't say this again and again"

She screamed, God this girl has gone crazy, if I don't be calm she is going to ruin everything, I only brought her here to keep her away from the things those are going on.

"You don't mean it"
"I do, and if you let other girls touch you it won't end up good with them and oh by the way, you can't touch them either, be fair and save all your lasts, which are mine from now on"
"Ariella its just a crush"
"And you? Yo-"
"I was desiring for you, and I have been selfish over it"
I fucking can't, she can't say things she doesn't mean, loving me has no way back, giving herself to me is same the too, there is no going back. I won't let her.

Her fucking insanely addictive scent engulfed me making me loose my mind.

I am hating how easily Ariella makes me want to sleep, I never try to sleep, she was right when she said I don't sleep for sleeping sake, I don't like sleeping, I like staying awake, going out, be with people, and this girl, this crazy girl is ruining it all for me.

"No, I know my feeling too well"
"Its just a teenage crush Ariella, you will get over it"
"Is that a no?"
"Has always been like that Ariella, desiring someone and being obsessed are two entirely different things, but that doesn't mean I am letting you go"
No, I am not assuring her, I am assuring myself, I need closure for myself. I know I can't live without her, I realized it too early that I can't.

"You are mine Remi, I won't say this again and again, and I want you to remember this forever, no other girl can have you except for me, you are mine, thats it"
"Pull yourself together, this is a childish crush"
"I wont, why do you think I always threathened those girls away from you? You think it is a mere crush?"

Never in my life I thought I would regret speaking without thinking twice, her smile made me widen my eyes a little, she is obsessed.
"You are not Ariella, you are not in love you are fucking obsessed, accept that you are, even you know it"
I hold her shoulders pushing her back, her body went a little away, Ariella is mine, but with the mess right here, with the mess I have made myself of, I don't think she would say she loves me, she doesn't have too. Obsessions never last long, specially with her, once she learns something or makes herself perfect in it, she lets go of it.
And there is no letting go off with me, she is naive to think I will let her go now.

"Obsessed? No Remi, I am obsessively in love with you"
Her lips came into contact of mine and I just stand still letting her do what ever she wants.
I always had control over my feelings for everything, even when it came to her, else until now I would have railed her up and fucked her in all the known and unknown ways.

She has no idea what she wants to get herself into.
She has to wait until things fall back into places, until everything is settled, I don't want distractions, not from anyone.

I have some responsibilities, I can't risk them due to her.

"End it then, with your obsession to me walking away"
"I won't"

"Leave"
"What?"
"Stay then, I will leave"
I said and walked away, I walked away knowing very well, I am going to destroy both of us now.

She has no way out now, if she doesn't mean what she said, I will force her, drag her and make her mean it.

My thoughts came to halt when Ava hit my shoulder and I smiled at her.

Smile, it takes nothing to smile, but people around you take that as a good gesture and be happy. Something that I have seen so much, something that hides fuckery, destruction.

"Oh please, Remi is the cheerful one here, unlike you fuckers, Look at him"
"Yeah he is so full of life"
I heard Ava and Cesy say, even I wish I was like that, cheerful, full of life, I mean yeah it might be for them but not for myself.

I ignore their chatter, Ava is saying something and Cesy is trying to stop her, I am not concentrating on their words, but I will probably tease them for it later.

"Looking for someone?"
I heard dad ask and I involuntary nod my head to him.
"Who? Ariella?"
"Yes, I want to surprise her dad"
He smiled knowing very well what I meant.

"There is someone you need to meet"
He said and I leave the girls here going with dad, from the corner of my eye I see a sulking Annie with a robot Vaughn, he doesn't even speak with her. And she hates him completely.

Why is she still not here? Everyone are so proud of Ariella, but she doesn't even know why, if someone else was at her place they would have grabbed the opportunity and start to build their career, as much as I know Ariella she is going to reject all the opportunities she will get, god knows why

"So you are the next in command"
Someone with grey hair said and I nod my head at him with a smile, events are boring, but someone else here can make it interesting and I am waiting for that someone, since I have a surprise for her and with a little twist, and I have opened the lock of the room, those fuckers need to understand that locking her up is not the best solution, if they want to punish her then they have to do the things she doesn't like, like forcing her to get out of the room.

"By the way your son looks just like you"
Cause I am, I smile at his comment and said

"You still look fit and young"
I don't know his name so it is better if I end the sentence just like that, doesn't matter though.

He laughed and shook his hand with me before leaving.
All the eyes suddenly turned to a direction and I notice Ariella coming in, fun time begins, being around Ariella is much more relaxing, fun and comforting than parties.
I agree parties has been my escape and shagging was my way to let the demons in me sleep letting me sleep too, but everything is ordinary now, not as interesting as she is.

She said she loves me, but then denied, I am tempted to make her fall for me just to see what lengths she will go too. I think Ariella has no limits. When I have mastered my emotions so well, she just keeps on doing something that gets them out.

"Be right back dad"
I said going to her, is she at event or practice? She is looking adorable by the way, her hair have grown, now nothing stops me from staring at her face, her bare face.

"I heard you"
She said making me smile a little, Ariella has always been like this, but I want her to know that I will, no matter what keep her with me, why would she even say that she loves me... fucking hell, my breath hitched the moment she said she loves me, Ariella has definitely gone crazy, but I am starting to love her craziness, I am afraid me walking away from her has only brought chaos to my mind. She shouldn't have said she doesn't love me, after claiming that she loves me, she said it was a lie.

"I told you not to touch me"
"And I said you are mine"
I say making her turn to me, she stared at everyone and soon some people started to approach her.

"You shouldn't have been here Ariella"
"I will be off as soon as I give Annie this"
She said showing me a bag in her hand, ignoring everyone she went to her and hit her on back of her head making her turn around.

"Why did you come so late?"
She said whining taking that bag from her and. moving away, I follow her and see her standing at corner ignoring everyone.

"I have a surprise for you ma chèrie"
I said knowing very well what and how to do to make her accept what she means and what she doesn't.

"I need to leave"
And she is leaving, not waiting for anyone, not even a single glance, but her feet came to halt and she looked at someone, her grand mother, she pulled her to herself and dragged her along with her.

Ariella silently let her pull her with herself and I am not dumb to leave her alone with her when she is looking at her with a gaze that says I will kill you now.

No one gets to blame her or touch her.
Just like I shut them all up that day, I am going to do the same now if needed.

"Grand ma I-"
"Tell me something Ariella, don't you love Silver and Ava?"
Ariella stood quitely looking at the lady who has full vengeance in her gaze
"What are you talking about grandma?"
"What am I talking about? Silver doesn't like you writing, she might not say it but she gets traumatized looking at you writing"
What the fuck is happening here? How could he talk to her like that.

"I don't write infront of mom or Av-"
"Ariella, I care about you, I really do, but you can't hurt my daughter in that process, she has already gone through alot due to Helen, even Cole, and I don't want you to bring them back those memories"
She said and Ariella smiled sadly and said

"Why do you hate me and my Grandmother so much? What did we do so wrong?"
"You did nothing Ariella, and I don't hate you I am just worried about Ava and Silver"
She said in a calm voice but Ariella scoffed and said

"I am not doing anything that scares mom, I would rather die than doing that"
"Really, then what about you becoming a writer, publishing the books, those fucked up books?"
Ariella looks taken back a little

"Rest assured, I won't do anything like that, even if I want to, I won't at the cost of mom's tears and I won't take Ava's people away from her"
Why would she take Ava's people away from her? She has her own priority too

"What are you talking about?"
"Just a minute"
She said doing something on her mobile, it is a different mobile.

"Send me the video of,Eli,Lan and Cynthia"
She said calling someone and after two minutes she played something and my eyes widened at the things I heard.

"Ariella is like a monster, she is Evil like her, she will harm Ava and Silver"
Its Cynthia's voice, its her fucking voice but what shocked me more is Eli and Lan's words

"That she is, we will keep her away from Ava, she is a harm near all the girls too"
Eli said and Lan added

"Its better if she doesn't be in their company, I will make sure Ava will be safe, thanks for letting us know"
She stopped the video and smiled a little, Lan and Eli sweetly manipulated her, looks like it.

"Thank you so much, this is the best ever gift I have recieved from all the three of you, I already know something like this would happen"
She said with a scoff and asked

"What were you saying about me being a writer?"
She stayed quite but Ariella asked her again

"Its, its just that, the books you hav-"
"Ari"
I called her out and both of them turned to me, Ariella didn't stop for a second and moved away from here and I stare at the lady, who looked pale.

"I didn't mean to do that to her, I am just worried about Silver and Ava thats it-"
I didn't let her finish her sentence and leave from there following Ariella again, she has that resting bitch face again.

"Really? I mean you and Remi? Wait Vaughn and Annie too?"
"Listen Bailey, I have no interest in your talks, so leave before my patience leaves"
I heard Ariella say, spawn came to me and stood beside me

"She looks like she has no idea that her books are published"
He said handing me the drink and I nod my head to him focusing on her who turned her head aside clicking her tongue, Annie joined her and spoke something to her and glared at Bailey.

"I must say Vaughn is pretty hot and-"
"You don't want to leave? Fine then I am leaving anyway"
She said and before I could follow her she turned around and glared at Bailey, she is asking for her other hand to be broken.

"I mean really? Did I get the end completely wrong? All the four of you are fuck buddies? Should I join-"

"Just shut the fuck up"
Ariella screamed turning around to her making me choke on my drink, Creigh spit his drink out of the mouth as Annie continued

"We told you to fuck off then why the hell are you still speaking about your whoring self, seriously what is your problem"
She said as all our family came standing beside me and their jaw's fell down looking at Ariella and Annie, no specially Ariella cursing.

"Exactly what is your problem?"
She said throwing her hands in air in frustration
"Why can't you keep your FUCKING trap shut? If we both do something, if we don't do anything, its none of your concern"
She said as her hand reached her head as if she is trying stop her yapping, and Annie added

"Like none of your concern and has nothing to do with you, so just keep your fucking mouth shut"
Annie said glaring as Ariella stood there her head band already on ground, she flipped her hair back from her forehead and said

"And if Sex is the only thing that pleases you"
She said and leaned back a little looking at her in a judging way from top to bottom and raised her voice a little, Bailey is shorter than Ariella and Annie and they both are using every inch of it looking down on her

"Then trust me just go FUCK YOURSELF"
"Oh, no no, no On the other hand I have a better Idea, why don't you just go and sleep with Remington Astor and Vaughn Morozov"
I heard a few curses as I myself cursed under my breath and pinched my eyebrows closing my eyes in embarrassment.

What the fuck was that?

"Thats the best thing you can do"
"Wrong Ariel, thats the only best thing she can ever do"

"You both st-"

"Blah Blah and fucking blah"
Annie said all of sudden as Adrian Volkov said

"As if one Damien was less that we are getting a spitting Clone of his and and his Crazy Psycho son is just like him, perfect family, I wonder how the Yakuza survies with you"
"Exactly, one Cole was already a lot to deal with we got his image as extra now"
Uncle Xander said as he recieved a glare from the said people
"What did you do to get her wrath?"
Creigh asked as the both satans looked shocked, not only them, all of our jaws are on floor.

"Have fun with your Nymphomaniac"
She said glaring at me as I pointed at myself in shock.

Me? Did I do something?

she went to Eli forwarding her hand and Annie came to Vaughn and threw the bag she is holding making that robot widen his eyes. So he is not a robot, he does show some emotions.

"This dark monster heart of yours will definitely get a hole in it, and I will be the reason, mind it, I will definitely kill you right infront of that pretty lady, you know"
She said and didn't wait for anyone and went out as Maya said

"I am leaving too, I have somewhere to go with Annie"

"Why did you sneak out? Didn't I warn you-"
"If you hand me my mobile I will leave"
"You won't Ariella"
"I didn't ask, I said, and a monster like me is better off without anyone right"
She said as aunt Silver looked at her in shock and her eyes went wide with? Fear? What the fuck.

"Mom"
She said going to her but aunt took a little step back, Ariella sideface looks exactly like Helen Nash, her brown hair glowing.
"Ari what was the fuss about?"
"Later mom, I am not in mood for anything right now"
Ariella kept her glare intact on everyone

"You won't get anywhere with this behavior and-"
"If you think I won't be able to survive without you guys then you are oh so wrong, I have been homeschooled, sheltered and I don't even come out of my room nintey percent of times, so get yourself out of the delusions"

"Ariella what was that?"
"Its nothing Uncle, why don't you ask them yourself"

"I am off today dad, I won't be coming home tonight maybe tomorrow night aswell"
"Little Chaos you are going somewhere?"
"Yes Dad, will be back tomorrow night"
"We need to talk something, so be back by morning"
"No, Night"
"Morning Ari"
"Dad"
"Fine Afternoon"
"Evening or night"
He sighed and said
"Evening"
"Byee Dad"
She said taking her mobile harshly, shutting all of the people who were about to say anything.

Sleep with Remington? What did I even do?
Oh fuck it.

And gone, but the grins on the two Satan's face says something else.

"I was thinking to throw a party ASTOR"
Uncle Nash said as uncle Aiden, my very own uncle added by holding dad's shoulder

"Your spawn is officially out of Ari's life, be a guest"
"I will take care of the invitations I don't like warthogs near my youngest anyway"
Other voice made me roll my eyes, what the hell does he mean by a warthog? Did he call my lordship a warthog? I see the psychos grinning like idiots and mouthed

"Ari is off limits"
And I mouthed back to him showing both of them a fuck off expression
"So is Ava fucker"

"Ava, can I ask you something? I want your honest answer"
"Yeah"
"Do you really not like Ari playing Piano or writing?"
"Are you in your right mind wanker? I am dying for her to play it since she was eleven"
"About writing?"
She went quite but said
"She is already a best seller now, there is no point of asking me that"
She said and I see for her Ariella who is already gone

"But where do you think she has left for?"
"You and Lan fucked up, Ariella was with Emory and Lia at the time girls went missing, and she already knows about your conversation with Cynthia"
I said catching them offgaurd and glared at them.

"I am off"
I said knowing very well where she will be, I just know, either graveyard or...

I drive to my first guess and she she isn't here, I already fucking know.

I stopped my car at the nearest shop and see bread and Honey.

"Welcome sir, buy our Ice cream sand-"
"Can you mix honey and nuts together and spread it on bread?"
He looked at me weirdly but nodded his head doing it in the same way.
"Pack some nuts separately too"
After taking them I go to park, I see her sitting on bench, leaning back completely her legs folded on eachother as she has lift them up making herself comfortable.

"If I leave and come with you will everything fall back to its place?"
Who the hell is she speaking with? I turn around looking if someone is there, but no one.
"Remi is a devil, a jerk and bastard, he stomped on my confession and left me just like that, that idiot thinks I don't love him, fine then if that's what he want thats what he will get"
She sighed a looked beside her and grinned widely, so her feelings for me are true, she is getting herself in a huge mess of me, but who the hell is she speaking with? Is she on phone?

"He hasn't kissed me, slept with me, touched me saying he will keep himself in control, like hell he is, he is pla-"

"Okay whatever"
She said and leaned back, looked behind as if she sensed me? Am I being a stalker now? Atleast not like the maskgirl who always follows me at night, stares into my eyes from afar.

I am about to go when someone approached her and she got up
"Hi Ariella"
"Hi, Rick"
She said with her monotone and he gave her something, candy. What the fuck is he? A kid?

"By the way are you busy tonight?"
That mother fucker, how dare he have those thoughts for her, I very well know these kind of fuckers.

"Why?"
"Nothing, just going to movie and wanted to ask you if you would join"
He said and forwarded his hand and she shook it with him as if its a deal for them.

"I wi-"
"She is busy, she has a night planned with me"
My feet carried me there, I held Ariella's waist going to them, she doesn't even look surprised.

The prick narrowed his eyes a little and why the fuck is he still holding her hand?

"By the way how are you Prick?"
"Its Rick"
He said, that doesn't matter mother fucking cunt, leave her hand.
I take Ariella's hand away from his and shook his hand with me, I try to smile, key word being try, because as much as I know, I must be looking at him like I will murder him anytime soon, which I will, fucking hell, how dare he lay his filthy hand on her.

My grip on his hand tightened, and he hissed a little

"Rem, leave his hand"
"We will see eachother often Rick"
Smiling I twisted his hand a little and he smiled back, his expressions changing.

"I will see you later the-"
"She is busy all the time Prick"
I said and Ariella pulled my hand back.

"I was asking Ariella and my name is RICK"
"And I am telling you she is busy, and you act like PRICK"
I said giving him my most charming smile, fuck that fucker.

"See you later Rick, you can leave"
She said and he nodded, rubbing his hand.

I am satisfied though, what a weakling, he can't even bare a little twist, but she won't see him, not later. Not ever, I will have to make sure of it.

As soon as he left she sat again on the bench and stared at sky.

"How do you know where I would be?"
"Seriously Ariella? Park?"
I said and she turned to me with a little glare and then turned back looking up the sky.

She asked me to marry her in this park, this is where she found her first doll, her second doll, and this is where she usually visits often, Isabella and Mary said that she loves this place, it took me just a second to impress that lady, she looks deprived, depressed and now a little happy, but Mary is exactly how Annie explained. Not so welcoming to me, and always glaring as if I stole her property, sometimes just like Lia is.

"What are you doing here?"
"What does it look like I am doing?"
I said sitting beside her

"About your confession"
"It doesn't end with you walking away. It will end with me doing what ever I want"
She said looking behind me then sighed.

"Who were you speaking with?"
"Rick?"
"No, when you said I stomped on your confession, which I didn't"
That look, that fucking look, I can live for it, I love that look on her face, slightly wide eyes, lips forming into a little pout that makes me feel like biting it just like she does and wrapping it around my cock making her chock on it.

"Leave Remi, I want to spend time alone"
"Whom were you speaking with?"
"How does that concern you?"
"It does since I own you"
I say non chantly and she got up standing infront of me
"I told you I am taking myself back-"
"And I made it clear that there is no going back"
I said getting up towering her

"Can you stop playing this push and pull game with me?"
"Push and pull game?"
I ask tucking her hair behind her back and she pushed my hand as if it is disgusting her, fucking hell I feel nausea now, she is the least person I want to make feel that way.

"Exactly, push and pull game, I was just fine being invisible, you suddenly came giving me your attention, then said I should stay away from you but still was having your way with me as you please, When I kissed you, you said I taste like other girls, then you agreed to take me on a date, but broke your promise, you didn't come on my seventeenth birthday, and I didn't like celebrating it, you didn't even send me a gift, atleast that's what I thought, when I agreed that you won't come back to me, I realized that the chain is sent by you as a gift, and I lost it, you never messaged me before then started texting me daily, why? Just because you wanted to know why someone is using my doll that I made for me and my friends?.

Then you took me on a date, made me meet Avery, Lucian's sister who is insanely similar to Sophi, then you promised to kiss me and be with me everyday, you broke it again, you took me to meet Emory, but that was just because you wanted to see if I actually kidnapped them or not, you stooped so low Remington Astor, so low, the moment I confessed you that I love you you walked up on me, I am not a robot as you think, I feel emotions too, I feel everything, and my biggest mistake is to think that there was something between us when you just wanted to use me, you consider me your property, you are digging things about me that I don't want anyone to know, you used my very own friend, Lia for that case, and involved both Heathens and Elites in it, and they are just using every chance they want to use, against my sister and Annie, then you guys say I am seventeen, just a teenager? do you think I wanted all that? I want whatever is happening with me?"

Her tiny fist hit my chest and I hold it in my grip, that was pretty much of it, Ariella has never spoken this much, no, I think this is the most she has spoken to me, not only to me, but this is the most she must have said in her whole life

"Ariella-"
"No listen, you said I have very good memory, and all right"
"Ar-"
"I never want that memory, I don't want that, I just loose interest in everything I learn, as I learn it fastly and easily, I can't forget things I don't want to remember, they play like a movie infront me, a fresh scene that just happened few minutes ago, I never asked for anything, neither did I ever ask you to love me but all you do is giving me a little hope then breaking it again and again, I know nothing about Lucian I swear, all I know is you he has done something bad to you and you changed since then, except for that I know nothing"

She said again and I sigh as he is mentioned again, if I ever knew me and Ariella were long connected with this whole Lucian and his sister's thing, I would have never ever done what I am doing right now, she doesn't need to know it, neither will I let her know

"Lucian is dead and so is Sophia-"
"No she is not, why the hell is everyone hell bound on making me feel like she is gone"
She screamed pushing me back but I didn't loose my grip on her

"You asked me to let Isabella Adopt Avery right?"
"I did and you rejected it too"
"Will you let go of Sophia if I let Avery be with her, parent her?"
She sighed and turned away from me as if speaking with me if of no use

"We are leaving"
"I am going no where with you"
"Penthouse?"
"No"
Okay
"Libra-"
"I said we are going no where"
"Okay then"
I said going to my car, a smile adorned my lips as she bit the corner of her lip and tilted her head looking at my direction.

"Stubborn as usual"
I said sitting inside my car and wait for her to come.
She sat on bench again ignoring my presence but she looked in my direction time to time.

"Are you coming or not?"
I scream from inside my car but she turned her face aside making my last bit of patience to leave

As soon as I am near her I harshly pull her hand making her stand with a swift pull causing her to bump into me.

"What are you-"
"It has become your key sentence"
I said pulling her sleeve up and take a picture quickly.

"Decision is yours, if you don't come with me, then I will send these pictures to your mom, Ava, Aunt and both satan-"
"What did you just call them?"
She asked glaring at me
"If I am a devil, its only fair that they are Satans"
I said going back and sit in my car
"Three, two, on-"
The door burst open and she shut it making sure to let me know she is angry with me

"You won't send them anything, stop being a drag"
To be honest I even like it when she says, stop being a drag, hardly a drag, what a drag, I love it when she calls me devil too, only she knows it, and I don't even want to hide it.

"So, how does it feel to be in love with my Lordship"
She ignored my question and said
"Where are we going? I have somewhere to go"
"Have some fun Ariella, you miss out on alot"
"Like you?"
"I don't miss out on a lot"
I said with a smile, knowing very well the girl here is going to bite back now.

"You laugh and smile, but not happily, you talk but not what's in your brain"
"Brain? Not heart?"
She looked at me as if I am speaking rubbish we are going to drive to the highest building here.

"You think by Brain don't you?"
"I mean yeah but hey, atleast don't change the perspective, you say emotions are dopamine release and now you said whats in brain not heart"

"Source is Brain Rem, but feel is on heart"
She said leaning back but then suddenly got up

"You want me to trust you?"
"Yeah"
"Whom did you kiss recently"
"You"
"Liar"
She said making me stop, she has to know she is the only girl I have kissed, I pushed that bitch off me, and twisted her hand, I am sure its broken, what? Ariella wants to be the only one to touch me, I won't let just any random bitch to lay a finger on me.

Bailey will think hundred times before touching Ariella or her doll, weird to say but Emory really does look innocent.
And most importantly I was frozen when she touched me, the disgust bubbled up in me and I couldn't even move until I got myself back and pushed her with a warning.

"Tell me Ariella, how does it feel to be in love with my Lordship?"
"I am not in love with you"
"You are, you said I stomped on your confession, when I just walked away"
"Its known as stomping and you-"
"And I?"
"Forget it, its nothing"
She said looking around and I hand her a book that I am always keeping with me

"Its a romance book"
"I know"
"I am not into it"
"You will have to learn many things and some are there in it, by the way do you know breath play?"
"I know"
She said using her big brain
"Ever experienced it?"
"No, and since I don't have any boyfriend, I will find someone to hookup and-"
"You won't do any such thing"
I said stopping the car abruptly, she is the only girl who I have stopped my driving so many times for.

"I will"
"You won't"
"Watch me then"
She said in a challenging way.

"You complain alot that I don't kiss you right"
"I don't want you to, I will find someone to-"
"You won't Ariella, the only one who will touch you is me, you are mine, I fucking own you"
"No you dont and I will-"
I hit the pedal and speed up, she sat calmly not being scared, and I take off my seat belt, doing the same with her

"What the hell are you doing? Put that on, why are you driving so fast, without seat belt"
"You love to feel thrill right, I love it too"
I said as I take a turn swiftly and she widened her eyes

"You are worse than that bitch stop it"
She said trying to hold my hand for pulling back but I stopped her holding it tightly in mine.

"Remi, its not fun anymore, do you have a wish to die, put your seat belt"
"Why not do that to yourself first"
"Remington Astor shut the window and put the seat belt on, you idiot"
She said trying to reach again but I slightly push the car door open causing the car to shift a little with imbalance.

"Do your seatbelt first Ariella"
"You will get hurt, close the door"
She said making me hit the pedal with force again and I take another turn until she says she wouldn't hookup with anyone and is mine

"Remi, stop it why are you doing this"
She hasn't put her own seat belt nor is she scared for herself, she is scared for me, and it is much more thrilling than anything I have done.

"Say that you won't find anyone, if you do I will have to let the depths of the devil out of me just like you call me"
"Stop it already"
She said as the car shifed with the whole imbalance causing me to move a little front, she widened her eyes and tried to close the door by pressing the button but I didn't let her.

Her hand reached the key making me smirk and pull the brake a little causing her to fall back on her place.

"What the hell"
"You won't go with anyone, except for me and you are mine Ariella, the more you act stubborn the more I will dig into your things"
"No I am not"

"I will touch you, whenever I want, the reason I stopped myself was both of us were getting addicted and it was not good, but looks like you need a reminder"

"Remi, stop it, you will die"
She screamed a little, I want her to scream with all her voice, like others would do, but thats the thing, she isn't others. She is Ariella.

I push the door a little more open and she widened her eyes and took a deep breath, loose it Ariella, show the fight in you

"Stop it already, stop being a jerk and close the door, you will die in accident"
She screamed on top of her lungs and tried to struggle as my hand is still holding onto hers

"You will die too, lets die together"
I said as the wind brushed past me, I know my driving well, she doesn't, I am going to push all her limits today, until she agrees that she will let me be with her, until she agrees she loves me, the idea of being loved by Ariella is so new, so good, I won't walk away from it, even if it makes me loose her for a bit.

I smiled at her taking another turn and pulled the breaks a little causing both of us to jump a little on our places.
"Agree Ariella, else we both are going to die tonight, and I am definitely not bluffing"
I said, and focused back on road, the fact that this girl is so suicidal that she doesn't even care about her own life and want me to save my own

"Think about-"
She huffed in frustration and said
"Fine, I won't go with anyone and will agree to the second condition too"
I closed the door shut and put the seat belt with caution

I motion her to do the same and she did, without any further questions.

I sped up again and as soon as we reached and I stopped the car making both of us to shift in our places, but not with enough force to hurt her.

As soon as she realized I stopped the car she looked around for a minute and took the book throwing it straight at me.

"Are you dumb or what? Why did you go so angry? Was it your ego? Does that hurt your male ego?"
"Ariella stop it"
I said pulling her hands in my grip placing it on my shoulders
"Why? Will you go agressive again? Do you even realise you are so short temper-"
She really needs to learn who she belongs to, and now I will let her know what aggression is.

A gasp left her mouth as I pulled her nape and pressing my lips on her swallowing that sound down my throat.

"What a-"
I didn't let her complete again as I kissed her more aggressively digging my teeth in her lips.
She pulled away again making my hold on her tighten, and her hands stilled in air in frustration and shock, she clenched her fists as I pulled in into a kiss again and again when she tried to cut off

"Stop i-"
I bite her lips and tongue harshly with the intention of drawing out her blood, her warm tongue started moving a little but she stopped pulling back and cleaned her lips.

"Don't you dare wipe my kiss off your lips Jailbait"
I kiss her lips again pulling her on my lap completely catching her offgaurd.

"What the hell are you doing?"
Good this is what I want,
As I licked her lips completely, she widened her eyes.
I want to see how she looks when she blushes, fuck it I have never seen her blushing.

"You don't blush?"
"No one has ever made me"
I got out with her and put her on her feet.

"Where are we?"
Ariella asked looking at some place and I smirk a little knowing how to make her agree and say things, using her fears is not good but thats the only thing I can do now.

I maybe a hypocrite, but until I know whats beneath her and what her guilt is about, I won't stop.

"Lets go"
I said pulling her hand with me, she tried to take her hand away but I show my mobile to her.

"I am starting to dislike you now"
"Not as much as you are in love with me"
I said grinning

"I am not"
"You are, you are not accepting it even if you agree to it, you said I stomped on your confession"
She looked anywhere but me and soon her gaze fell on the cover in my hand.
"Whats in that cover"
"Something you will love, and agree that you love me"
I said as we got inside the tower, she rolled her eyes, it is one of the tallest ones around.

"Is there no lift?"
"There is, but I thought you hated easy ways"
we got in, Ariella looked at everything with curiosity as I leaded the way in dark, her hold on my hand tightened and I intertwined our fingers, as we started ascending the spiral stairs, in dark. She is not completely over it, atleast she is fighting, unlike me who closed it completely and don't want it to exist. Fear of something returning I mean

"Are we not there yet?"
"Don't be scared ma chèrie I am here for you"
I can hear our heart beats, her's is fast but mine is not, I am really at peace having her infront me.
Once we reached the last floor the end of the tower, Ariella looked around with wide eyes, her jaw dropped and her eyes shone, and again something skipped in my chest making me gaze away from her.

How could she still not stare at herself, if I was at her place I would be sitting infront of mirror all the time and fall for myself. Its not like I hate how I look though, Ariella is way too pretty, just like Dad says about mom, that kind of pretty, and I look at mom like my beautiful world.

"Is it-"
She ignored my sentence and sat on the railing making me laugh at her, I sit there with her turning completely to look at the city.

"Do you want to see Death from close?"
She asked and I look down, it is so deep, down from here, and if we fall, we will be in water.

"I thought you hate getting drenched, except for rain"
"While trying to die aswell"
She said as I got up pulling her back
"Don't even try"
"Once? I have never drowned before from this length"
She said as her eyes innocently blinked at me, if it was some other thing she asked me looking at me like that, I would have given her that.
"You want to meet death?"
"Aren't Astors good at skipping death Rem?"
"We are"
"And Nash are good at trying death"
More likely she is good at trying death.

She moved to sit there again but I pulled her back
"I will just sit"
"I don't trust you"
"So do I, but atleast I am not saying it out loud"
She said making me sigh at myself

"You tried many times yet you are living, is it only for thrill?"
"I go with intention of suiciding itself, but I always come back alive"
She said as I pulled her back to me again holding her waist.

"Do you want to become a writer"
"No"
"I will say something if you be honest"
"I don't trust you though"
She said taking the cover from me but I didn't let her

"Don't and you should stop suiciding, why do you want to die"
"Answer Ariella"

"You forcefully brought me here, not letting me sit on railing, and now again you are forcing me and ordering me around?"
"I am not ordering you Ariella I am negotiating"
I said ruffling her hair but she pushed my hand and glared at me

"Fine, what negotiating?"
"Tell me why Sophia is your best friend"
"Can anyone stop asking me about her, no one has anything to do with Sof, why are you getting involved in the topic of hers?"

"Had, Ariella, not Has"
I said correcting her tense, she is dead, that girl is dead, I did consider the fact that she might be alive but after meeting her mom and Mary, I don't think she is alive.

"What do you want to ask about her"
She said sitting there but looked around again

"I won't vanish Ari, and if you want to sit there, you gotta promise me you won't try dying"
I said as she nodded her head with irritation

"She is my first friend, my first doll, my first best friend"
Was, not is, but she won't listen to me even if I do.

"Tell me what happened when you were seventeen"
"I was seventeen at that time"
"Haha, very funny now say"
"There is nothing to say"
"Then it is not negotiating, its forcing and manipulation"

"Why don't you eat nuts Ariella?"
"I told you nuts will kill you"
She said as I kept my hand beside her making sure she doesn't fall.

"Why would they kill me, I am not allergic to it"
I said taking the bread and nuts out, she got up moving back standing, and looked here and there.

"Remi, don't eat it"
I swear I am testing her patience today, I will make it up to it.

"I want to see how your favourite bread tastes"
I said eating it and took some nuts out showing them to her

"They taste good too, I swear Ariella if you don't eat fruits and nuts, you don't even-"
She stared wiping her hands and held her ears tightly.

"Please Remi, don't"
I smiled pulling her to me and she looked at the things in my hand and pushed me away.

"Don't, please don't, they will kill you"
"Ariella, they will kill me, not you"

"What are you doing don't eat that, atleast not infront of me"
"I won't, if you will tell me why you hate it"
I said biting on it, and chewed, this is a weird combination, but tastes good, infact too good.
"REMI DON'T"
She said pushing me away from her and saw behind my back and screamed loudly, did I go too far?

"Why not? Okay, tell me why you don't like fruit and nuts, I won't eat it"

"You will vanish, don't eat it"
"If I die it won't be a problem it seems, since you can-"
"I can't, I love Remi too much to let him die"
She said making me smirk, but why is she speaking like she is speaking with someone else
"If I leave th-"

"I love him so much, please don't take him, please"

I throw them going to her but she moved back, making me hold her forcefully, I pull her jaw and see tears falling from her eyes which are like ocean.

I lick the tears off her face and she looked at me in shock

"I know you love me ma chèrie"
She looked around again and pushed me away and got up looking around

"You didn't eat them right? You did-"
"I didn't, and I won't if you don't want to"
I said and she again asked hugging me tightly as if I will vanish if she will leave me.

"You won't go away and just be visible to-"
She gulped badly and as soon as the realisation hit her she blinked her eyes rapidly and wiped her face harshly

"You did it on purpose?"
"I did, whom were you speaking with Ariella?"
"No one, why are you like this? Why are you doing this?"
I didn't get to answer as she left opening the door leaving

"Don't ever come near me again, you are not a lordship, you are a devil lord"
She said going and I smirk as she left, I follow her out, and see her already gone.

"Lift?"
As soon as the lift came back again, I got in and see her standing quitely

"I don't care, Come pick me up"
"No, I will send yo-"

I grab her phone, not letting her talk

"You don't have to I will take her somewhere else"
I said hanging up, not even seeing who it was

"I am no-"
"I will show the pictures to everyone Ariella your wrist and even thigh"
I said as she glared at me and punched my chest

"Go ahead, if you don't say it to them I will tell them myself"
"I know why you are scared of nuts Ariella I met Sophia's mom, she said me everything, poor her she even said you didn't meet her for years, imagine how hurt she should be"
I said knowing very well what she will say, it is a half lie half truth but the half lie, Ariella will say the truth herself

"Why did you meet Isa? Isa and Mary are mine, I won't share them with anyone"
"I won't take them away from you but she said she was missing you and wanted to meet you"
I said not even knowing if that lady actually missed her or not.

"Is this your negotiation?"
"No, it is not"
She galred at me going away but I didn't let her

"We are going to pent house"
"We are not"
"We are, or else I will eat those nuts right infront of you"
I said as she opened the car door got inside the car sitting quitely not saying a word or complaining a little bit

"Ari-"
"Don't talk to me"
"Even if I say I have a surprise for you?"
"No, just don't talk to me, I dislike you so much, so damn freaking much"
She said hiding her face away from me, Spawn is right Ariella never cries for herself and I want her to cry for herself, I will definitely make her cry.

"Tell me what happened to you when you were seventeen"
"Seventeen?"
"Yeah, if you do I will tell you why I don't like nuts"
I don't want to remember whatever happened back then nor am I willing too

"Nothing happened"
"Then why search for Luci-"
"I said nothing happened"
I started the car and the drive went with a uncomfortable silence

"Ariella"
"I don't care what I said earlier, I don't love you, and even if I do, I will fall out of it....
"But, you won't let anyone touch you"
I smile at her possessiveness and she said again

"I am still angry at you"
"What should I do to make it up?"
"Okay how about some Ice cream and steak?"
She looked at me with those wide eyes and I asked

"I am only agreeing due to food, else I won't go anywhere with you"
I laugh at her and she glared at me making me hide my smile

"I really mean it, if you let others touch you then if won't be good"
"You shouldn't let others touch you too Ariella, I don't like sharing"
"Jealous?"
"Territorial"
I said and she smiled at me but soon composed herself

"And about you? What about you? You should stay away-"
"I will myself break their arms, there are no others Ariella, except for you there is no one"

"They are not just other girls Remi, they had-"
"They are just others now, as I said except for yoh everyone are just others so you shouldn't think about them"

I said and she bit her lower lip again.
"Not even Bailey"
She said making me laugh
"Is that why you were angry all of sudden?"
"If you think I would do anything like that then stab me right in my heart and I won't complain"
I said but got nothing in reply.

The disgust reminds me so much of what might have happened that night? What if? There are only ifs, but thankfully atleast I am not being privy to myself.

"Where are we? Its not the penthouse"
"Mmm...it is but I have made a library in this"
I said as she went inside and looked at everything

"We should sleep Jailbait"
"Are you sleepy?"
"Honestly I am never sleepy but I know you are"
I said as she looked at her hand for a moment and raised them up.

I go to her and she circled her hands on my waist and said
"You said you would sleep with me"
"Well, not as much as I want to fuck you"
"That will definitely hurt"
I laughed at her.

"It will but I will comfort you"
"I am waiting for my birthday, you have to be there that time, actually I have decided to take Emory with me, I will make her a new doll, an-"
"Lets sleep"
She followed me in and I pat the side of the bed taking my shirt off and laying down, instead of going there she directly layed on top of me.

"Since you love me, you-"
"I don't"
"You do"
"Whats the proof that I do? You forced me to say so I did"
She said and asked again

"What about steak and ice-cream?"
She said tracing the veins of my hand.
"We will eat that tomorrow"
I heard her breathing calmly and carefully took the chain out, and made her wear it again.

Now it looks good.

After waking up, I suggested her to shower with me but she denied and threw the pillow on my face, I said that her surprise is something she knows and here we are standing infront of her favorite house, holding childhood memories of her life.

"Why are we here?"
She said going in, not even knocking the door and she called out loudly

"Isaa, whe-"
Her voice came to halt as she saw Mary making Avery's hair and tying a bow to it

"Ari bitch see Isa has a new daughter that too someone who looks like Soph-"
"Avery"
She said going to her and soon Ariella engulfed her in a hug making her grin wider.

"You know eachother?"
"Yeah"
Ariella said and got up going to Isabella who smiled at me, she looks fresh and a little better now

"Isabell-"
"Drop the formalities Remi call her Isa, afterall you brought Avery to her"
Annie said making me smile at her

"Ariel, you know I heard a lot of stories about you, Sophia, Annie and Lia"
"Really, what did you hear Avery?"
Annie said as Ariella kept glaring at Mary and Isa and soon a hit on her head stopped her glare

"I am elder than you, don't glare at me"
"Mary that hurts you know"
"Hey you know is mine you know"
I laugh at both the girls and a indifferent Mary who is welcoming to me now

"Mummy"
Avery called Isa and she smiled at her asking
"Yes baby?"
"You said soon Remi and Ari will get married when is that?"

"Aww, you even started calling Isa mummy?"
Avery nodded her head to Ariella.

"Isa, how is your health now? How did it suddenly go bad"
"Stress Ariella, Isa didn't take care of her health"
I said taking her hand in mine and kissed the back of it and Ariella looked at her with betrayal, nit jealous, I swear I have never seen Ariella jealous of those people who she is close with.

"Firstly, you are supposed to call me, and I am your favourite, okay after Lia, but why is he here?"
"He brought Avery here and I-"

Her voice went sad as Mary pulled Ariella with her
"Its okay Ari baby, you have me, let her go with Remington Astor"
We all laughed at her and I see Avery smiling and laughing with Annie talking something with her

"Can you guys stay tonight? We will watch a movie"
"Not possible today Avery, but I can take you out tomorrow"
"Ofcourse you are a busy writer, why will you take Avery with you"
Avery said being dramatic falling on the couch, and her voice went to a childish tone

"Writer? I am not a writer Ave, I have to go meet my dad and uncle, but how do you know I write?"

"I am leaving"
Annie said awkwardly and left before anyone can stop her, she is dead meat, Annie is the one who published her books, I am damn sure now

"Missed me Ari?"
"So much Isa"
Ariella said leaning on her shoulder, biting it, she really had to be a vampire

"Will make you some soup, wanna have it?"
"I am damn hungry Mary"
She said but Isa smiled at me and patting the place beside her, motioning me to sit beside her
"You know me and my daughter, actually no, both daughters, ship you both"

"Really?"
"Ofcourse, She used to say al-"
"You traitor, you are supposed to help me not him"
"I will Ari, but Remi is really a good guy"

I smiled at her words as Ariella rolled her eyes amd kept looking at Avery who is counting something.

"Mummy"
"Yes baby"
"Will I be home schooled?"
"No, but if you want then Yes"

"Why did you get that thought Avery?"
I said going to her but she shut her mouth and turned back to her book counting something again.

"I don't want to"
"Okay then"
Isa said but she got sad doing her work
"Avery, no one will home school you, please look at me"
Her mother now, said almost panicking.

"A huge guy with tattos came, they were two guys and two girls, girls scolded them but the two big guys said that Avery will be homeschooled they asked me ab-"

"How do they look Avery, the girls how do they look?"
"One was the barbie you showed, she came along with the silver hair angel"

"They were good to me, barbie even gave me snickers, Annie said I should stay away-"

"You said this to Annie?"
"Yeah, I like her, so I said that to her"

"Oh fuck"
"Hey Remi, no cursing infront of my daughter"
Isa said making me smile at her, looking at this lady I can easily figure out why Ariella loves coming here, instead of spending time in meetups.
She even said that she will shift her office here to her home, and will give all her time to Avery.

If Isa has survived through things she said me about, I can survive through it too.

I would have walked away from Ariella truly if she didn't tell me about Ariella's feelings for me clearly, I think I know I want Ariella more than I want anything else.

Is Isa right? Am I really falling for her?

"I think you are my Lordship's favourite Isa"
I said smiling, and I am not faking it, its genuine.

Ariella looked at her surroundings again and looked at her phone and then sighed.

"What were you doing on your phone?"
I asked her and she said

"Got a message and saw that"
"Message from whom?"
"Unknown and has nothing to do with you"

She said as she sat back again
"Isa, if something, anything happens to you, call me first"
She patted her head and said

"Your love of the life said the same Ari"
"Hey, he is not"
"How do you know its a he? Whom were you thinking about?"
She wiggled her eyebrows teasing her

"Am I not? See even she knows I am the love of your life"
I said as she threw pillows on both of us making us laugh

"By the way Ariella"
"Yessssss Isaaaaaa"

"About wri-"
"I won't Isa, stop asking me same question"
She said looking into the kitchen and got up but stopped as she heard Isa saying

"You sure? Because you loved writing since the start, and you will achieve a good-"
"You want me to be a writer Isa?"
"All of us Ari, me, Annie, Lia, Avery, Remi even Sophi wanted you to be a writer, she loved dancing and you loved writing"

"I will think about it, Maryyyy I am starving"
"Coming"
She said getting some Bowls and placed them near us, but she kept two near Ariella.

"Why a empty one?"
"For Avery, it will be hot right, so"
Mary said going to Avery and took all the things placing the cleanly on couch. She loves organized things.

"Its tasty"
I said but Ariella looked at everything with wholesome eyes, as if she is happy now.

Truly

"Yes Dad"
"Yeah will be there"
She said and I looked at her whose smile left

"Are we leaving?"
"Yeah"
She said getting up

"Maryy"
"I will get it"
She said going in and brought a box and handed it to her.

"Whats in this?"
Me, Avery and Isabella asked her at a time and Mary said

"Dolls, new ones from shop"
I sigh at her and took that from her hand

"I will visit you soon"
She said and went to Mary hugging her tightly

"I am not angry at you I was concerned about Aunt Isa thats it"
"I understand"

What are they talking about?
"Remi"
"Yes Avery"

"Ariella really loves you, Mummy said you should always choose the person who chooses you, and I even heard from her that, Sophia and Ariella were best buddies, and after her death she never came here until Lia and Annie brought her here"

"What else do you know?"
"Thats it"
"Are you happy here?"
"Avery has never been more happy as much as I am here and My Lordship, I love you more than Lucian and anyone okay"
My heart stilled as she always says she loves me more than anything and more than Lucian

"And Avery now you are growing up, so here is the thing if you ever see someone, who is stranger coming to you then"

"Call you, Ron, Teal, mummy or Mary"
She said making me smile at her, I want her to be childish, stubborn and ask for whatever she wants, I don't want her to understand things well like Ariella does, I hate to admit it but thats the reason why she gets sad most of the times.

"I am happy that you are happy"
"Is it okay if I take mummy out always? She gets tired but doesn't deny atall"

"If you see her tired then you should not, else you can"

"Mummy is the best, after you"
I take my mobile out and made her memorize other four numbers.
Ariella, Spawn,Annie and Lia.

"Okay"
She said kissing me and my gaze went to Ariella who looked at Isa with anger but then started laughing.

"She is beautiful right?"
"Yeah, I know"
I said as we both looked at them and she admired Isabella.

"How about Mary?"
I still don't trust Mary no matter what!

"She is good too, sometimes like an obsessed with cleanliness person, but she always gets me new dolls, doll houses and she even helps me with school homework, but she constantly speaks about Ariella, that is why I know about Ariel alot and I am not a kid to play with dolls now but she gets it for me and I cant deny it"
I nod my head and Ariella saw her mobile again and she looks tensed.

"Her-"
Isa stopped her words looking at her and I see Mary coming in holding something.

"Bye Isa"
"Take care Dear"

"See you later Ave"
"Bye Ariel"
She waved at her
"Get the box Rem, see you soon Mary, bye Isa"
She said going out and I follow her bidding them bye.

"Back to your place"
"Its home"
"Home is where the heart is"
"Your heart must be in hell then, since you are a devil lord"
"Such a hot devil I am right?"
"Such a drag you are right"
She said and as soon as we reached Ariella got in quickly and I follow her in but soon stopped as soon as I see a message from Eli.

Come soon, I have to let you know something
Why would you? I mean let me know something

For the fuck's sake just come here, I have to tell you something, we are at pub

"Mom, Dad"
"Where were you-"
I step out from the door and soon see Eli,Lan and Creighton sitting.

"What mayhem have you created now?"
"Do you know the same kind of murders happened when Aunt Silver was seventeen?"
Eli said making me confused, I did figure it out that the murders are repeating in a same way, but the thing is, they had one pattern, blonde hair, blue eyes girls, only girls and it closed soon and then the murders stopped and started in a different way again

"Not only that, I got to know from mom that Aunt Silver had a stalker"

The fuck
"I think same things are repeating with Ariella Remi, she might actually have a stalker, we should have let her say that day"
"Spawn, I said you all not to get involved-"
"Does Ariella know Lucian, Avery and Sophia are siblings?"

"She doesn't, and she won't"
I said and Creigh who doesn't speak up in these situations until he listens to everything completely said

"Lucian has targeted you because Ariella loves you"
"What the fucking fuck are you even saying?"

"Lucian has never spoken with Ariella"
"But Ariella and that dead girl were friends"
He said as everything started to sink in now

No way, Did Ariella, no...no...
Ariella might have forgotten, was she forced to forget?
She hates nuts
Nuts allergy, if it is deadly then it will kill you
She herself said Sophia is the one who comes in her nightmares

Did Ariella forcefully made her eat those nuts?
Were Sophia and Lucian in touch even after she was adopted?

Did Ariella ever speak with Lucian?

"Helen Nash tried to kill aunt Silver, she used to call her Doll"
I heard Lan's voice and Eli added

"Doll Master, I got to know this from Cynthia that she was obsessed with Aunt Silver that she did everything to keep her with her"
"Remi"
"Remi"
"Remi"

Everything feels numb to me now, that girl.
Lucian that fucker targeted me because of Ariella?

"Is Helen Nash-"
"She was a fucking Psycho, she was obsessed with Dolls and everything related to it"

Emory is her doll now, Ariella is her doll master.
Sophia was her doll, she died.
Emory is her doll, and why do I feel like she will die too?

Ariella is the Doll master too.
Ariella is so much like Helen.

Do check out Bookish_world04 for spoliers and updates, on instagram!!

And God of Destruction will also be RemiXAriella book.
That will be after God of war as I want to see the characteristics of Remi and Ari and their moments....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 258K 75
Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make herself and her family proud while curre...
1.5M 25K 20
Suxin followed the original plot and played the green-tea villainess role well. But why can't this duck just die in peace?! -- "Bai Suxin, why are yo...
498K 13.6K 29
Warning : this was the first book ever written by me. It was made a while ago so don't expect a great read. "I'm very interested in you, Ms. pines." ...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...