Who Knew We'd Be Perfect For...

Oleh Readreadsthereader

This book contains Disorder's Weird stuff Mental illnesses Death Maniacs Gay Some gore Smut?? and others Re... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8!!
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12

chapter 13!!

92 2 2
Oleh Readreadsthereader

*slight NSFW*

As time passed, Sanemi noticed Giyuu gradually drifting off to sleep, his features softened in peaceful repose. With gentle hands, Sanemi carefully removed his haori, ensuring Giyuu would stay warm despite the chill of the night. As he lifted Giyuu into his arms, a frown creased Sanemi's brow as he noted the slight weight difference from the last time he held him.

"He weighs lighter than the last time I held him..." Sanemi mused, a hint of concern clouding his expression. Nevertheless, he brushed aside his worries, his sole focus on ensuring Giyuu's comfort and well-being. Draping the haori over Giyuu's form, Sanemi cradled him close, his heart swelling with tenderness at the sight of his slumbering beloved.

Along the journey back to the water estate, Sanemi couldn't help but smile at the sound of Giyuu's soft snores and gentle breathing. It brought him a sense of solace, easing the worries that had plagued his mind.

Upon their arrival at the water estate, Sanemi carefully carried Giyuu inside, his steps steady and sure. With practiced ease, he made his way to Giyuu's room, his heart warmed by the quiet intimacy of the moment.

As he laid Giyuu down on the bed, Sanemi's gaze fell upon a bottle of medication resting on the nightstand.

A brief pang of concern flickered through his mind, but he quickly dismissed it, assuming it must have been prescribed by Shinobu.

Silently, he placed the medication within reach, ensuring Giyuu would have it when he woke.

Just as he finished, he heard Giyuu stir, his drowsy voice breaking the silence.
"Where am I... oh... Nemi, hey" Giyuu mumbled, his eyes fluttering open as he greeted Sanemi with a sleepy smile.

Sanemi's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Giyuu's endearing expression. Returning the smile, he reached out to gently brush a strand of hair from Giyuu's face.
"Hey yuu" he replied softly, his voice filled with warmth and affection.
"You're back at the water estate. Rest now, I've got you."

"oh no i'm fine, maybe some tea u want some?"Giyuu asked his tone a bit raspy but understandable,Giyuu's smile widened at Sanemi's nod, a silent acknowledgment of their shared moment.

"Great, I'll get some tea ready then," he replied, his voice soft and warm as he busied himself with heating the water.

As Giyuu focused on the task at hand, he felt the familiar sensation of Sanemi's presence drawing closer. Before he could react, strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him gently into an embrace. Giyuu chuckled softly, his smile never faltering as he leaned back slightly into Sanemi's touch.

He felt the comforting weight of Sanemi's head resting against the crook of his neck, a gesture that filled him with warmth and affection. Despite the surprise, Giyuu found himself relaxing into the embrace, savoring the closeness they shared.

With the tea finally ready, Giyuu moved to turn off the fire, his lips parting to speak. But before he could utter a word, he felt Sanemi's lips press against his own in a soft, fleeting kiss.

Giyuu's heart fluttered at the unexpected gesture, a rush of warmth flooding his veins as Sanemi pulled away, leaving him breathless and longing for more.

And just like that, with their lips still tingling from the kiss, Giyuu found himself hanging on the edge of anticipation

The air crackled with anticipation as Giyuu turned to face Sanemi, his eyes smoldering with desire. Without a word, they closed the gap between them once again, their lips crashing together in a fervent kiss fueled by raw passion.

Their mouths moved in a feverish dance, tongues tangling and exploring with an urgency that bordered on desperation. Giyuu's hands found their way to Sanemi's hair, fingers threading through the dark locks as he pulled him closer, craving more of his touch.

Sensations surged through them, igniting flames of desire that threatened to consume them both. Sanemi's lips trailed a scorching path down Giyuu's neck, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. With each nip and kiss, Giyuu's breath hitched, his body arching into the touch as pleasure coursed through him.

But Sanemi wasn't done yet. With a fierce hunger burning in his eyes, he captured Giyuu's lips once more, his teeth grazing over Giyuu's lower lip before sucking it into his mouth with a possessiveness that left Giyuu breathless.

As Giyuu's defenses crumbled under the onslaught of sensation, Sanemi took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, his tongue plunging into Giyuu's mouth with a voracious hunger. Giyuu moaned into the other's mouth, lost in a whirlwind of ecstasy as their bodies melded together in a symphony of desire.

In that moment, nothing else mattered except the intoxicating connection they shared. With each electrifying touch and heated kiss, Giyuu knew that he was exactly where he belonged—in the arms of the man who set his soul ablaze with passion

Sanemi placed a teasingly light peck on Giyuu's flushed cheek, igniting a spark of desire between them. But before Giyuu could react, Sanemi's arms encircled him, hoisting him up effortlessly by the ass, their bodies pressed together in a searing embrace.

Giyuu's heart raced as Sanemi's lips crashed against his once more, the kiss deepening into a fierce battle of tongues and teeth. With a soft gasp, Giyuu instinctively wrapped his legs around Sanemi's waist, clinging to him desperately as their mouths moved together in a frenzied dance of passion.

The heat between them was palpable, their bodies pressed tightly against each other as they lost themselves in the heady rush of desire. Giyuu's cheeks burned with embarrassment, his blush only intensifying as Sanemi's hands roamed possessively over his body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

But despite the intensity of their embrace, there was an undeniable tenderness in Sanemi's touch, a silent reassurance that he would always be there to catch Giyuu when he fell.

...

Sanemi made his way towards Giyuu's room, groping the juicy ass massaging it lightly as Giyuu let out soft moans in the kiss, Sanemi placed Giyuu on the bed ,pulled away before trailing his lips to Giyuu's neck licking it lightly sucking on the white porcelain flesh, he moved his hands removing the upper clothes of Giyuu- who blindly moves his to undress Sanemi

Soon both their clothes fell to the ground, Sanemi was leaning down at Giyuu's chest teasing the sensitive buds swirling his tongue around it , sucking lightly, Giyuu moaned below him as he gripped Sanemi's hair  pulling it hair lightly

"Sanemi.. don't te-ha..tease!"He said whimpers getting in the way of what he was trying to say, Sanemi didn't listened and only bit Giyuu's nipples pinching the other at the same time while Giyuu let out a strangled moans, he covered his mouth to suppress the sounds that came out

"Yuu, don't dare cover your mouth, I wanna hear u.."Sanemi muttered taking Giyuu's hand away from his mouth earning a whine

"Prep or no prep?"Sanemi asked staring at the Giyuu who's white hair spread out, blood red eyes hazy , his quite swollen mouth open trying to stabilize his breathing whilst drool slipped out

"Nh..no..I wanna do it now"Giyuu replied, Sanemi's gaze widened a bit at his answer mouth formed into a light frown

"Are u sure..?"Sanemi asked as he gave a pause
"Don't want to hurt u.."he continued, Giyuu turned his head and looked at Sanemi with a find smile

"I'll be fine.., u take control..,I wanna fall apart from u so bad already..–so please.."Giyuu begged, Sanemi leaned down and connected their lips once more before slamming his fat cock in the tight hole making Giyuu's eyes shot up and cum with a muffled moan while the kiss broke up,

Giyuu gripped the sheets tightly as he threw his head and arched back while light tears fell

"Does it feel – good?"Sanemi asked as he lightly rolled his hips hitting the prostate

"Ah!yes hn nemi i-it's so big..~"Giyuu moaned, Sanemi licked his lips as he took his hips out an inch before slamming back making Giyuu scream as he kept repeating his actions

"Ha~ah! I-its getting bigger S-sanemi..!"Giyuu moaned once again more tears starting to swell in his eyes, Sanemi placing his hands on top of Giyuu's thighs reaching in deeper, before thrusting in and out hard in a ferocious pace making the western bed rock, Giyuu's mind was turning off and on, he let out more moans feeling every part of Sanemi's pulsing thick cock separate his insides

"Yuu.."Sanemi groaned while he let out a low moan as he kept on thrusting harshly into the tight hole that enveloped his length

"Mn!y-yes mmm!– ah ah!! Sanemi—"Giyuu slurred out, drool slipped out his mouth whilst his tongue stuck out ,pupils turning into hearts while Sanemi flipped their positions took Giyuu's hands and pinned theme
down he leaned back on to Giyuu's bareback still thrusting as hard as ever driving up the velvet walls

Giyuu's felt like his legs were gonna collapse into the bed from the amount of pleasure that the top sent through him, Sanemi sunk down his teeth in and bit the left shoulder of the bottom lapping blood out, Giyuu let out another loud moan caused by this

"N-nemi haa~! I'm gonna—"Giyuu came again mind turning off for a moment before snapping back to where Sanemi was pounding his now pink hole from all of the harsh thrust's

"Fuck..Go ahead ..cum all u want.."Sanemi murmured as Giyuu nodded furiously shutting his teary lustful eyes tight making tears fall once more as a pitched moans came out whilst he came once more

Sanemi paused making Giyuu's legs collapse on the bed , sweat fell down his forehead as his eyes were hazy and drowsy, Sanemi pulled out earning a whine before he picked Giyuu up , taking him from his thighs, Giyuu's legs were  both spreaded but we're just dangling on top of Sanemi's arms( like a v shape), Sanemi slammed down and went on the same pace that would sent Giyuu screaming at times

"Can u put it all in?"Sanemi whispered, Giyuu grit his teeth lightly as he breathed not hearing anything much but unconsciously answered

"Ye-ha! Yes!, ngh! I can take ittt~!"he breathed out before he let out one of the lewdest moans like cries Sanemi heard after he slammed his entire dick in him which made a huge bulge appear on Giyuu's stomach, length almost reaching  in Giyuu's gut

Sanemi licked the back of Giyuu's ear followed by a faster rhythm of thrusting that sent Giyuu over the moon, he couldn't even move his arms at the pleasure and pain, the bottom tried to close his legs but the top was vile and spreaded them wider causing Giyuu to tighten while also making Sanemi groan more feeling his abs start to tighten

"Yuu.. –Giyuu..I love u" The top whispered before he let out a grunt slammed down came in Giyuu as deep as he could, spilling his seed while he helped him climax also ,but right before pulling him into another make out session, the bottom shut his eyes clenching hard on the dick that was in him

"Sa-–ha..nemi..hm so full..so hot.."

Giyuu shivered at the hot liquid that filled him to the brim, so much excrements came from Sanemi that it just kept flowing out even though he didn't even pull out, meanwhile the bottom let out breathless pants trying to normalize his breathing, Giyuu slumped down on Sanemi's chest tired from all the exercise

Sanemi picked up the drowsy Giyuu, he kissed the tear streaked cheeks , Giyuu's body was all sweaty, hair spread around, eyes pupils that once had hearts were fading, he was also covered with a decent amount of marks while his nipples were swollen from the pinching and bitting, hole pink and over flowing with cum legs were almost all destroyed including hips ,he felt like he getting hard again seeing Giyuu's hole clenched then unclenched around his dick but composured himself not to as he was already tired

The top pulled out letting out more liquid flow into the sheets , by the time this happened Giyuu already fell asleep, Sanemi picked the bottom of and laid him in the bed for a bit before returning to do aftercare

He started cleaning the bed threw the sheets out, he then came back to the tub where Giyuu's was sleeping at , he cleaned Giyuu's hole first placing a few fingers in to remove all the cum that was in him ,washed his hair and cleaned the the rest soon taking Giyuu and dried him then changed him into new clothes before tucking him a d himself in after placing a kiss on Giyuu's forehead and soon fell asleep

....

_________________

2166 words

Hope y'all liked the "slight" NSFW;)

And I am so sorry I posted this when it was in finished

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.3K 507 14
KIMETSU NO YAIBA FANFICTION Tomioka Giyuu angst (Deaf Giyuu AU) This story contains: Bullying, depression, self-harming and mentions of su/cide RENGI...
56.9K 1.3K 27
Sanemi Despises Giyuu, not really though. Giyuu wants to be friends with Sanemi, yet he does not want to lose another person. This relationship is go...
75.6K 1.4K 26
THIS IS BEING RE-WRITTEN Giyuu Tomioka Angst. ------------------------ TW: -Eating disorders, -Mental health issues -SH ------------------------ A s...
365K 13.4K 37
stop reading this, it sucks ass i had like cringy tiktok humor :( [Muichiro] truth or dare ...