๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ

By imjustateenn

๐–ญ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐–บ' ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๏ผŽ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐- March 20, 2024 ๐๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœฐ
๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœฐ

๐๐€๐‘๐“. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœฐ

4.1K 295 232
By imjustateenn

—vote & comment 🫶🏾

(i'm really helping out yall playlist fr)

*not proofread

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝐎𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝."
.。o♡
𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖦𝖾𝗍𝖨𝗍-𝖫𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

The same day at 5:24

"Okay so your finger is broken obviously, so try not to use this hand as much as you would usually do." The doctor instructed, making sure to look at Judah to make sure he was listening.

Juani had stopped crying a while ago, she had a blank look on her face. No one could tell her current emotions.

She wasn't listening to shit this doctor was saying about her finger, she was going to use both of her hands soon.

"Can I go home now?" She asked in a unusual calm voice.

Her brother and her doctor looked at her in confusion seeing her calm state. It instantly came to Judahs mind what she wanted to do.

"Don't even worry about that shit Juani, don't go fighting nobody yet. I got it ight?" He spoke once the Doctor left the room.

"Judah stop, like seriously i'm tryna be coo." She said and zoned out.

"What I just say? I'm already knowin you tryna fight again nigga, you gon get yo fade but your fuckin finger broke. Atleast take yo friends wit you." Judah scolded Juani like she was his kid.

Everything was going into one ear and out the other, she just didn't care about anything at the moment but getting her hands on Aria and Brionne, she could easily have them other bitches touched.

Juani had scratches all over her arms and her face, she already called Messiah and told him what went down.

So everybody was pissed off, not as much as Juani though.

"Alright Judah, coo." She rubbed her eyes and sighed deeply.

——

"So who the fuck jumped you?" Messiah asked while he held her face in his hands.

"Aria, Brionne and some other bitches, I don't know them though." She shrugged.

"G nah, im finna tweak the fuck out. Look at yo face and yo finger bruh." Messiah spoke while he looked over the scratches under her eye and her arms.

"Aria finna get her ass beat so fucking good, i'm really finna stomp that bitch face in no bullshit." Kaniyah said while she tapped her phone.

"How the fuck they even know where you was at?" Trey scrunched up his face in confusion.

"When I blocked her I saw that she still had my location." She answered feeling dumb.

"She got my location too lemme turn this shit off." Kaniyah turned on her phone and stop sharing her location.

"Yea turn that shit off cause I'll shoot them bitches wit no hesitation." Trey shook his head, looking over Kaniyah's shoulder.

"Man Juani don't even worry about that shit mama, you gon get yours." Messiah said lowly to where only Juani was able to hear him.

"Messiah my whole mood is blowed. We was all supposed to be hanging out but then I get into some fuck shit." Juani's spoke lowly.

——

"I'm tryna pull up on them, you know where Brionne stay at so we finna go over there." Juani said, she had threw some biker shorts on and put her braids in a low bun.

They were at Messiahs house once they left the hospital, Juani was ready to fight again.

She wasn't going to let up on anybody, Juani wanted to fight all 4 of the girls who decided to jump her.

Kaniyah was coming hard behind her best friend, they decided since it would be a fair fight all four of them would fight all together. No matter if Brionne and her friends were ready or not.

"Hold up bitch Aria live." Kaniyah tapped Juani's shoulder.

They both looked at the live from Kaniyah's phone, "Yea I beat that bitch ass since she wanted to be fake and shit. Shorty got her ass whooped!" Aria smacked her fist against her palms.

"She lame as fuck, why she go to instagram lying?" Jayda said and jerked her head back, making Aubrey agree.

"Exactly, and why she calling Juani fake?" Aubrey scrunched her face up while she leaned on Kash.

"She called me and Kaniyah fake because the bitch mad she so called never hung out with us anymore when in reality she was the problem in the whole situation." Kaniyah explained briefly and requested to join the live.

"Don't be requesting to join my shit Kaniyah, you a fucking follower bitch. You can get yo shit rocked just like Juani got hers rocked."

"Girl boo the fuckkk, add me to the live stink ass bitch." Kaniyah rolled her eyes at Arias theatrics.

dopegirllrorii: Add her to the live.

User922: Where the fight at?

User911: ^ exactly i'm tryna see who won.

Userheieknf: I don't know y'all she seem like the fake one here, don't fight me or nun 😂🤣

"Fuck that bitch and her dumb ass mother, i'll stomp that bitch grave in." Aria laughed all in the camera.

betterthanyamammy: Add her she in the live!

"Bet Ian scared of her pussy ass." Zaria mugged and looked for Kaniyah's request.

"Bitch on my life i'm coming for you so be ready ho, cause when I get to you Ian letting up I promise you that shit. You wanna speak on people that ain't got shit to do with this but it's coo. I know where you at and ima see you real fuckin soon, and when I do you gon wish you ain't never said shit about my mother, and that's on your life ho." Juani said in a calm voice.

Nobody was understanding how she was so calm after hearing what Aria just said, they were suprised that they didn't hear any yelling from Juani's side.

She was just saving all that energy though, just for Aria.

"You don't scare no bitch over here, Just to let you know I fucked ya nigga Kyzin and i'm pregnant with his child. Something you could never be." Aria laughed and showed her stomach that was barely showing.

"You thought I was about to cry over that shit? Bitch you're pregnant with no job, no house, ho you not even in school trying to get you a career, so how you plan on taking care of that child? Be serious with yourself cause you and I both know Kyzin don't want that child." Juani laughed.

"Don't even worry about it though cause I'm still beating yo face in." And with that juani left the live and passed Kaniyah her phone, and walked out the living room.

Messiah instantly followed her seeing that she walked upstairs.

He saw her pacing around the room with her head back while wiping her eyes.

"Mama cmere." He spoke while closing the door.

She immediately turned around and walked up to messiah, throwing her arms around his neck.

He lifted her with ease and rubbed her back gently while he walked over to his bed and sat down.

Juani sniffled and wiped her eyes "I'm okay." She tried to convince him and herself.

"You not gon do that, you not finna gaslight yourself into thinking you okay. You just came up in here crying." He pulled away trying to look at her face, but she had her head hanging low.

"I'm so tired of this whole situation, I just wanna get mines and lay down with you." She buried her face in his neck.

"We finna go do that right now, i'm finna pop the fuck outta them hoes too." Messiah nodded his head.

"You is not finna shoot them people, you know nosy neighbors exist? we already finna be fighting around them." She laughed and took her head out of his neck.

"Yes I can." He ignored what she was saying.

"Actually you just might have to, they was with 2 dudes." She informed him.

"Ight come on we gone." He tapped her thigh.

——

Pulling up to Brionne's house the girls instantly hoped out of Jays car and walked up to the door with Juani leading the way.

"I'm finna record all this, Deleted all my apps for this storage. Juani you better whoop they ass!" Trey semi yelled while holding the phone straight.

He almost made Juani laugh, but this wasn't a time to be laughing.

"I can't believe you lied about being pregnant girl i'm dead, tryna trap that man." She heard somebody laugh as they walked towards the door.

Whoever was going to open the door was going to get the first punch, didn't matter who it was.

The door opened and the girl barely got to see who punched her with full force. Kaniyah, Aubrey and Jayda heard footsteps coming towards Juani and instantly walked up closer.

They weren't about to let them girls get the chance to jump Juani again.

"Get the fuck off her!" Brionne stepped closer, getting ready to hit Juani but Kaniyah instantly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her outside.

Juani felt her hair being pulled so she got up and saw it was Aria pulling it so she balled her fist up tightly and began sending punches to Arias face.

Aria lost her grip and ended up tripping and falling over giving Juani to stand above her and get open face shots.

"Aubrey keep yo head up! What I told you about that shit!" Kash stood over Aubrey and one of Brionne's friends.

Aubrey fixed herself and started beating the girls face in, ignoring the cries and blood on her face.

Meanwhile Juani was dragging Aria to the curb and pushed her head into the curb. "You said fuck who Aria?" Juani put arias face up to her ear.

"Nobody." She cried and covered her face seeing Trey walk closer to them.

"Nah bitch you said fuck somebody."

When all she got was tears and sobs for a answer she began punching Aria all in her head.

Everybody heard Aria shriek in pain while she held her nose.

"Keep crying you lyin ass ho, heard yo stupid ass wasn't pregnant either. With them thin ass walls! I'm whooping yo ass everytime I see you bitch!" Juani yelled and kicked Aria in the face with all her strength.

"Damnnn! She broke her nose!" Trey laughed while he zoomed into her face.

"Ight mama come on, aye y'all get them." Messiah lifted up Juani and pulled her away and walked to the car.

"That goes for all you stupid ass sluts, if I see you bitches i'm whooping that ass! On y'all life!" Juani said while she held the car door open when Messiah tried to close it.

"Juani get in the car, these nosy ass muhfuckas on they phones." Messiah put Juani back into the car and pulled her on his lap to make room for everybody else.

Jay immediately pulled out of the driveway and and drove back to Messiahs house to drop them off.

"Did yo big one bitch, bet them hoes don't fuck around no more!" Kaniyah Dapped up Juani.

"Did, I really love y'all so bad. Y'all really came out here to fight with me." Juani smiled at her friends.

"Juani Ian know you got down like that, good shit G." Trey nodded while he watched the whole fight over for the 3rd time.

"Ian been in non fight in a while, I was just mad." She shrugged.

Juani hasn't been in a fight since Junior year, She fought some girl because she felt like she could bully Juani when that was never the case.

"This my favorite part look bae." Trey tapped Kaniyah's thigh showing her the part where she dragged Brionne out of the house.

Trey and Kaniyah made it official a while ago, in treys mind they were already together. Kaniyah loved the way he applied pressure everytime so they started taking eachother serious.

"Stop because that's not me, that's the old me."

"This was 5 minutes ago." Trey laughed and rewinded the part of the video where Juani broke Arias nose.

"Okay and I'm a changed woman now." Kaniyah shrugged.

"Bitch you slow." Juani laughed while she leaned against Messiahs chest while he rubbed her sides.

———

Messiah and Juani laid in the bed after they took their showers.

"My finger hurt so fucking bad, I was worth it though. Them bitches had me fucked up." Juani mumbled against his chest.

"You can't go to no gas station without me no more. They need to hurry up wit my fuckin car." Messiah said while moving his hands down to grip her ass.

"You scared ima get my ass beat again?" Juani joked while laughing, but apparently he didn't find it funny cause his face was in a straight glare.

"Too soon?" Juani chuckled lowly.

"That shit not funny, Im finna go commit murder bout yo ass." He held a mug on his face.

"And I love that bookie, but you would get in trouble with the fedss boy don't be doing nothing like that."

"You can't tell me what to do." He shook his head at her.

"No Messiah Im being so serious cause if you do get in trouble ima feel guilty." She told him.

"Aight chill i'm not gon do nothing." He held her tightly.

"Do you promise?." She sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"I promise." He reassured her and pecked her soft lips.

"Good cause you my boo, and we gon grow old together." Juani nodded.

"Oh shitt you see me in yo future?" Messiah said while he got up and hovered over her.

"Sorry my delusions took over." She laughed and wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly.

"Nahh ain't nothing delusional about what you just said, we gon grow old together." He smiled and her and pecked her lips.

"You the sweetest, I will tweak out about you like seriously." Juani stated in all seriousness.

"I'm tweakin out about you too." Messiah said while one of his hand rubbed against her inner thigh.

"Ouu you better chill before she start acting crazy down there." Juani joked but was very much serious.

"You always get horny when i'm touching yo thigh, lil fast ass." Messiah laughed and slapped her ass, making it jiggle.

"Damn that muhfucka just recoiled bad as fuck, shit bigger than the sun." Messiah sat up and fed into her delusions.

"I been trying to tell everybody! like it's literally so fat." Juani let go of Messiah, she sat up and turned around then lifted up Messiahs shirt showing him her ass.

"Hell yea, these hoes ain't got shit on you mama." Messiah hugged her waist from behind and kissed her cheek, he was leaning to the side so they both fell on the bed.

"I know that's right tell these hoes again." Juani laughed while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"These hoes ain't gon nothing on you mamaaaaaaaaaa." Messiah dragged out and kissed all over her face making her smile.

Juani had a really fucked up day today but now that she was finally laying in the bed with Messiah, everything felt okay again.

WHEWWW  THAT GET BACK A MUHFUCKA.

YALL HAPPY NOW?? geeessh y'all was tryna whoop my ass and shit 😭

Y'all know I couldn't let my suh go out bad.

I need some friends like Juani's 🫠

Y'all i'm in textiles making pajama shorts now. I pray ts come out right, ima keep y'all updated.

okay byee

word count: 2596

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 20K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
551K 18.5K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
316K 9.2K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
88.4K 2.7K 60
แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡แด แด›ส€แด‡ษดแด„สœแด‡๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแดษด'แด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ #1 in youngteen 1/7/2022 #1 in Urbanlit 02/18/2022 #1 contemporarylit 03/19/2022