ANUSEENA ~ WHISPHERED PROMISE...

By TejaswiSuryawanshi

Ek tarfa hi sahi, pyaar toh pyaar hai... unhe ho ya na ho, hume beshumar hai... Aaye the kuch kaale saaye mu... More

🀎||~Prologue~||🀎
Character Sketch
🀎||~Part 1~||🀎
🀎||~Part 2~||🀎
🀎||~Part 3~||🀎
🀎||~Part 4~||🀎
🀎||~Part 5~||🀎
🀎||~Part 6~||🀎
🀎||~Part 7~||🀎
🀎||~Part 8~||🀎
🀎||~Part 9~||🀎
🀎||~Part 10~||🀎
🀎||~Part 11~||🀎
🀎||~Part 12~||🀎
🀎||~Part 13~||🀎
🀎||~Part 14~||🀎
🀎||~Part 15~||🀎
🀎||~Part 16~||🀎
🀎||~Part 17~||🀎
🀎||~Part 19~||🀎
🀎||~Part 20~||🀎
🀎||~Part 21~||🀎
🀎||~Part 22~||🀎
🀎||~Part 23~||🀎
🀎||~Part 24~||🀎
🀎||~Part 25~||🀎
🀎||~Part 26~||🀎
🀎||~Part 27~||🀎
🀎||~Part 28~||🀎
🀎||~Part 29~||🀎
🀎||~Part 30~||🀎

🀎||~Part 18~||🀎

456 57 66
By TejaswiSuryawanshi

Continued...

~Author~

Both Haseena and Anubhav were engrossed in reading a book (woh wali nahi😅). Haseena was narrating with her hands ruffling his hair and Anubhav was listening to her with his head in her lap. This was their daily after dinner routine form past few days. Interestingly, every time they read, the gap between them gradually decreases. while reading, sometimes she would rest her head on his shoulder and sometimes they would lie on their stomach entangling their legs. Sometimes her head used to be in his lap and sometimes his.... Their marriage was back to normal. The thought of going away from her was fading from his mind. Now it wasn't just her, he was trying too, that too willingly. 

"Chalo, aaj ke liye kafi hai" he said, getting up from her lap while snatching the book from her, closing it and keeping it on side table.

"Ahh...par hume aage padhna hai" she squirmed.

"Humara ek chapter per day fix hua hai jo aaj padh ke ho gaya, isiliye chup chap so jao..." he said smilingly. 

"Aap bahot bure hai" she pouted.

"Aise hi hai hum" he added, sliding to his side.

"waise....ek baat kahe" she said after a pause.

"Nahi.." he said simply. 

"Pata nahi kyu...hume lagta hai Ravi bhai aur Shweta di main kuch toh chal raha hai" she said dramatically.

"Kya!....Kya chal raha hai" he said, lying down.

"Aaj humne undono ko baat karte dekha, woh bhi has has ke, aur Shweta di toh sharma rahi thi. hum kitni der unhe dekh rahe thi ki unka jhagda ab hoga, ab hoga. lekin nahi, jhagde hi nahi woh" she said suspiciously.

 "Tum kuch jyada nahi soch rahi! kya pata has has ke lad rahe ho dono" he said.

"Has has ke kon ladta hai Anubhav" she said rolling her eyes.

"Woh lad sakte hai" he said. 

"Par Anubhav---

--hmm"

"Hume toh ek dusre ke liye pyaar dikhta hai unki ankhon main, bachpan se notice kiya hai humne" she said. "Aapko nahi laga kabhi..?"

"Bilkul nahi...unka hagda shuru hote hi bhaag jate the hum, unki ankhe padhna toh door ki baat hai" he replied closed eyed.

"Kitne bore hai aap Anubhav" She slap his arm lightly. "Hum kya kehe rahe the" 

"Hmm..."

"Kyun na un dono pe nazar rakhe" she suggested.

"Kyaa!" he abruptly opened his eyes. "Nazar rakh ne ki kya zaroorat hai!" he exclaimed scooting close to her.

"Tabhi to pata chalega na kya khichdi pak rahi hai dono main" she said.

"Dekho kisi pe nazar rakhna galat baat hai Haseena" he denied.

"Hum toh aisa hi karenge, aap bass hume ye bataiye aap humara saath de rahe hai ya nahi" she asked.

"Agar unhe ek dusre se pyaar hai toh batayenge na woh hume. Par hume nahi lagta hume ye karna sahi hai" he said.

"Haan ya na....?"

"Par---

---Anubhav hume milane main bahot madat ki hai un dono ne humari, hume bhi kuch karna chahiye unke liye" she said.

"Haan ya na Anubhav!" she asked again.

"Agar humne na kaha toh..." he asked back.

"Baat nahi karenge hum aapse..." she said with a frown making him sign.

"Thik hai...." he agreed unwillingly by which she jump in joy.

"Oo Thank you..." she hugs him in excitement placing her head on his chest making him smile wider. He was about to wrap his arms around her but the next second she broke the embrace not letting him take his feel, and frown appear his face. 

"So jao ab..." he turning to the other side, for not getting a proper moment with her. 

"Inhe achanak kya ho gaya" She murmured in confusion while turning off the lamps. "Good night Anubhav.... Love you" She whispered softly. He smiled in responce. 

That midnight ahead,

Anubhav's sleep was interrupted when he felt something heavy on his waist. It took him a while to come out of his sleepy haze, but as his hand went down to examine the thing, sleep was the last thing on his mind. He realized that his wife's foot was resting on his stomach. He laughed quietly, feeling her foot there.

He woke up in confusion and then realized that she was sleeping at a 90° angle to him, and besides she was snoring too, which made him laugh at her carefree state.

"Yeh aise kaise so rahi hai..!" he muttered amid his laughter.

"Ab toh ye uthne se rahi..." He came out of the grip of her legs and walked to her side. He kneels down to find her face and finds it hanging over the edge with her long hair touching the floor.

"Aise tog gardhan akad jayegi iski" he said worriedly. "Pagal..." he chuckled, shooking his head. He gently holds her head up lifting her into his arm, lying her comfortably on the bed in correct position. After tucking her properly in the quilt, he went back to his place.

He was laying down and looking in her direction with the support of his elbow. His hand automatically went to her cheeks started caressing her them as if they had a mind of its own. He slowly moves forward and kisses her forehead lovingly and deeply, letting them stay on her forehead for quite some moment. And that too without any hesitation, as he knows how biggest sleepy head his wife is. she won't get up until she completes her sleep. 

"Kitni masoom ho tum...kahi pyaar na ho jaye hume tumhari masumiyat se..." he stated smilingly, caressing her cheek. He slowly takes her hand and place it under his cheek and soon enough clouds of sleepy haze covered his eyes.

*********************************

Haseena entered the room with a cup of hot coffee for her husband. But as she stepped in, her temperature raised equal to the cup in her hand. 

"Kabhi nahi sudhre ge ye!....kitni baar kaha hai kamre main gandagi pasand nahi hai hume, phir bhi pura kamra bikherna hota hai" She blabbers' to herself, placing the cup on the side table and started folding his homeless cloths.

"Kamra saaf rakhne main toh aalas aata hai iss insaan ko. Aur saaf rakhe bhi kyun, biwi toh hai hi! woh kar legi, huh!" she continued. 

But in between, she stopped blabbering as if she could not find her own voice. she gasps seeing the view in front of her. Her stomach felt a knot tightening in it, her heart beats fasten as she sees her husband in nothing, but a towel wrapped around his waist and another one resting on his shoulders by which he was raffling his wet hairs.

Water drops were rushing down his hairs and get absorbed by the towel on his lower. Her eyes followed the path of drop slipping down seductively while passing through his bare sturdy chest and perfectly carved abs. The intensity was too much for her to handle. She continued to stare dreamily at her man without blinking her eyelids.

But as he removed the towel from his shoulder and turned, her eyebrows squinted. she saw several faded marks on her back. This seemed unexpected to her. Somewhere she felt the pain he had endured.

"Haseena...!" he inquired as he felt someone's gaze on him. But she was too lost somewhere to respond.

"Haseena...!" he called again breaking her chain of thoughts. "Kya tum ho..." he added. she hummed silently looking down. He covered his upper body again sensing her low reply.

"Yun chori chupe kisi ko ghurna galat baat hai" he said teasingly walking in her direction.

"Apne pati ko ghurne main koi burai nahi..." she replied but in lower tone, still staring the floor.

 He first searched for her hand and then proceeds to her face. He gently holds her chin and make her look at him. her eyes were shining in tears.

"Kya hua...?" He asked with a small smile, despite knowing.

"Apki peeth par nichan kaise...?" she asked slowly making him smile.

"Mission ke dauran chote lagi thi, usi ke hai" he answered, still smilingly.

"Mission ke waqt kya kya hua tha aapke saath..?" she asked gripping the towel around his shoulders and stepping close to him.

He chuckled.

"Aur kyu janna hai tumhe!" he said.

"Bataiye Anubhav" her voice felt heavy as she utters.

"Sunn nahi paogi tum" he said softly caressing her cheek with his thumb, and he felt a tear dropping on his thumb.

"Tum ro rahi ho...!" he asked worriedly.

"Kya hum aapko...gale lagale...?" she asked in between her sobs. he chuckled and the towel dropped as he opened his arms for her to snuggle. Without wasting a second, she throwed herself in his arms hugging him tight and her sobs grew louder. he securely wrapped her in his arms caressing her hairs lovingly. 

"Sshh...chup ho jao Haseena, phike ghao ko dekh kar kya rona...shant ho jao" he said pacifying her.

"Inn phike ghao ko dekh kar hum pata laga sakte hai Anubhav kitna kuch saha hai apne, kitna dard hua hoga apko....humare rongte khade ho rahe hai Anubhav, humse bardasht nahi ho raha" she squirmed her eyes tightening her grip over him. "I sorry Anubhav, hum aapke liye kuch nahi kar paye..." she cried. He immediately broke the hug and cup her face gently.

"Iss main sorry ki kya baat hai Haseena, tumhari koi galati nahi hai...aur apne desh keliye toh khood ko kurban kar de hum, phir ye torture kya cheez hai" he said.

"Aisa mat kahiye na...Please!" she cried like a small kid. She punched him on his chest lightly and buried herself back into his hold. "Humme itni himmat nahi hai Anubhav ki apse ab doori bardasht ho hume, hum bahot pyaar karte hai apse...please humse door jane ki baat mat kijiye...Please" she further said.

"Tumhari bak bak sunne ki toh ab aadat si ho gayi hai hume...tumhe sune bina hum bhi kaha rehe sakte hai....Kahi nahi jaa rahe hai hum tumhe chod kar...tumhara Anubhav tumhare saath hai, aur humesha rahega...vyarth ki chinta mat karo aur shant ho jao, tum roti hui acchi nahi lagti" he said rubbing her back. 

His fresh cologne relaxed her anxieties. Touch of his cold skin against her cheek was urging her to stay there forever.

They remained in the same position for a long time. their heart did not want to let the moment go. Time flattered to stop too, so that this adorable couple could get a little more time in each other's embrace.

For Anubhav, it was no less than a heavenly happiness attained. He could feel his body relax as he held her close...very close to his heart. 

"Waise ek baat batao.." he initiated as he felt her calming down.

"Hmm..." she hummed softly caressing on the scars of his chest.

"Ghav dekh ke sachmain ghabra gayi ya, humare pass aane ka bahana tha...." he whispered teasingly.

she stopped her actions looking at him. 

"Dhyat..!" she shyly released herself from his grip and slapped him lightly on his chest covering her face with her palms.

He pulled her back making her bump onto him.

"Abhi toh koi kehe raha tha apne pati ko ghurne main koi burai nahi...ab sharma kyu rahi ho..." he teased, tightening his grip around her waist. 

"Umm...hume jane dijiye na Anubhav" she wriggled blushingly. he laughed on her failed attempts of getting out his grip.

But the next moment she suddenly went numb as she felt his lips against her forehead. He pressed his lips deeply against her forehead and then behave like nothing happened a minute ago as he turned heading in the bathroom again while whistling, leaving her stiff behind.

◦◦●●◉◉🤎🤎🤎🤎◉◉●●◦◦

How was the update?

Bhar bhar ke romance diya hai aaj, isiliye votes aur comments main kanjoosi na kare...🙄

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Thankyou!

~aapki LEKHIKA😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 14.3K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
710 59 21
Happiness is hard to find. But with them, happiness is just compulsory. Not always but yes theirs'. They are everything but fake. The challenges...
332K 10.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
269K 16K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...