Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 27: King In Red

155 6 0
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

In Worldender's Lair.

When there was Rick and Morty but there were four figures who were appeared here by themselves and that they both are superheroes by themselves and they were here right on the time. But these four figures who were here for the missions that they need to stop the evil supervillain for what they were doing...but they need to destroy this place down by themselves.

Rick need someone else help him to destroy it by himself.

The Vindicators were moving out to somewhere else by themselves and they both just moving out by themselves because they were doing their own mission to destroy this place and once and for all...but they need to look something first by themselves.

Meatloafer: "So what now? Where are were going to find it?" He asked Rick and make him was tries to use the watch and he was pressed it down on the wrist by himself.

Vance Maximus: "What are you doing?" He asked Rick.

Rick: "I'm going to summon him out." He said to them and make the others were turn their heads to look each others and they don't know who else came here to helping them and they were seen Rick had a sadistic smile little bit and Morty know someone who was came here to helping the two of them are fighting these motherfuckers out.

Alan Rails: "Who exactly are you calling, Rick?" He asked him.

Crocubot: "What do you mean about him?" He asked Rick.

Rick: "You'll see what happened next, lady and gentlemen." He said to them.

Million Ants: "Okay-" He tries to said and out of nowhere something was crash through from the roof and make the appearance of these figures who were appeared here by themselves and then Rick who was smile up like widely and he saw his friend is here right on the time. Yep, he was came here right on the time and the Vindicators who were surprises for what they saw the smokes were revealed out to be (Y/N) with his mates: Wase, Christina, and Jessie that Rick with Morty gonna surprise to see the King In Red is here.

(Y/N): "Catch you fuckers in the bad time?" He asked them and make Rick was chuckle to (Y/N).

Whampire/Wase.

Chromastone/Christina.

Jetray/Jessie.

Rick: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!! My bro!!!!!! You're here!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was wave his arm at the others and then Supernova who was recognize at (Y/N) and she remembered him before because (Y/N) save her life and helping her as a hero to fighting at the enemies out there in this world of space. Then Rick was looking at the others who were confuses about (Y/N) and they want to know who he really is and Rick coughing out little bit and fixing his throat by himself and he said to them.

Rick: "Ladies and gentlemen...this is my friend...and he is the King In Red...Carnage The Destroyer...God Of Chaos.~"

Lady Katana: "*GASP* God of Chaos?!? Holy shit! It's him!!!!!!!!" She said to them and make them were going to prepare fight at (Y/N) and then Wase who was hugging behind at (Y/N) and make her was hisses out toward to these superheroes down there and then she doesn't like anyone else tries to hurt her mate and lord.

Calypso: "W-What's the monster is doing here?!?" He said.

Diablo Verde: "I-Is he going to kill us?!?" He said.

Noob-Noob: "Are we-" He tries to said but out of nowhere a dark demonic aura comes from (Y/N) who was releasing it and it is powerful to make the superheroes are going to shit themselves for what they feeling it.

(Y/N): "If I was doing that to you all...but I wouldn't kill all of you right now..." He said to them and make them were scared as hell and he doesn't kill them because (Y/N) is not the only one who messing around.

Vance: "What are you here for?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm here to helping Rick and Morty out and as for you all too...Now why don't we just going to stand down right now before necessary gonna happened to you all." He said to them and make them were gulped down on their throats and they were scared as hell and then they tries to remain calm for themselves.

(Y/N): "Shall we get on with this shit?" He asked Rick.

Rick: "Yeah, I'm on it." He said to (Y/N) and then the group were begin to moving out to somewhere else in this place and then they both were going out to somewhere else and they got their jobs what to do.

Wase: "(Y/N).~ Why are we doing here for?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, we have a mission to do is blow this place up and all everything in here right now...that's what we are going to do." He said to Wase.

Jessie: "Hmmm...maybe I want to do more fun killing.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You'll have fun, Jessie.~" He said to her and then they both went to somewhere else by themselves and they tries to figure it out of this place and seems like it is big and largest with giant spaceship place. But somehow this is going to be gone too far right away because the superheroes are pretty dumb as shit for themselves that they were going through...(Y/N) just watching them get through enough and then (Y/N) just smirked up because they are really got their dumbasses were been killed by accidents.

Shit is always happening.

Supernova: "Now, I would do that to you all...but I think I'm with (Y/N) right now.~" She said to Rick and Morty when she gave the stone power to (Y/N) and he was got it in his hand and make Rick with Morty taken surprise for what they saw (Y/N) is betraying the two of them. Then (Y/N) look at the two of them and he was told them to calm down right now and there's no need to fight each others and no need to killing each others alright.

(Y/N): "Look, I know you all have hatred at me...but don't worry...I will not betraying at you two." He said to Rick and Morty and make the two of them were taken surprises for what they heard of (Y/N) said and he was promise them for what the king in red isn't going to betrayed at them. Then (Y/N) told them to get the hell up from the ground and make them were nod their heads and then (Y/N) tell them prepare to leave right now and they are doing it by themselves and then the group were moving out of this place.

(Y/N): "Rick and Morty...you two are going out by yourselves....me and the girls are going to stay here and destroying it by ourselves." He said to the two of them and make them nod their heads by themselves and they will going back to their own universe.

(Y/N): "Alright, time for action.~" He said to himself and make him was look at the girls and he gave them a nod on their heads and they both were flying out by themselves and (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Time for action move.~" He said to himself and he was using his signature move with finisher power that he is going to blow this spaceship up by himself and he is going to take all everyone down by himself.

(Y/N): "Atomic.~" He said.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

All everything was blowed up by (Y/N)'s finisher move and he was wipe all everything around here by himself like nothing.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 520 15
Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until people with super powers put a stop and bri...
27.4K 858 35
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters because the two of them are in the illusion of...
62.9K 975 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
25K 487 35
(Y/N): "There always death...and Carnage." A young man name was (Y/N) (L/N) Napier and he was the son of Joker...he's not insane like his own father...