Minsung | Oneshots | real lif...

By quokkaswifeu

"not being able to date the one, who you really love, makes you eventually loose your sanity" Straykids wit... More

Info
Met gala (Part 2)
New York to London (Part 1)
New York to London (Part 2)
Know Know Camping (Part 1)
Know Know Camping (Part 2)

Met gala (Part 1)

62 2 1
By quokkaswifeu

Ship: Minsung
Genre: Fluff
_______________________________

3rd Person

Seungmin spoiled the met gala in his live and chan tried to distract stays on bubble so that this spoiler wouldn't be spread. But as we know STAY, it was already announced everywhere. Chan called Seungmin after his live.

"Seungmin, you really can't keep anything to you, right?" Chan asked annoyed on the phone.

"Yea Yea i am sorry, it doesn't matter now, they would have found out anyway, why all the stress. You're getting older if you stress yourself out so much," Seungmin replied on the phone and hung up.

"Ah, this brat really hung up right now." Chan said annoyed and put his phone away.

Han heard everything and made fun of Chan. He wanted to spread the news of their dorm to the others again that's why he called Minho.

Minho's POV

phone ringing

"Minho hyung, jisung is calling," Felix called.

I smiled out of joy, of course, I can talk to the little quokka again. Because of our schedule we don't have time to meet up so often. I missed his voice so much.

I took my cell phone and answered it in my room.

"Why are you running like that?" Felix shouted at me but I ignored him.

„yes?"
"Jagiya, do you know what happened?" Han asked me.

"No, what happened?"

"Seungmin spoiled something again"

"Don't tell me he spoiled our comeback?" I asked, shocked and annoyed.

"No, he spoiled that we were going to the Met Gala, then Chan yelled at him and Seungmin just said "it doesn't matter" and hung up without saying goodbye to him." Hannie started to tell the story, laughing.

"Oh man, Chan is probably really angry."

"No, he's laughing his ass off right now, but of course he'll pretend to be angry in front of him again."

"Well, I'll show Seungmin the power of a hyung. Wait till he is home," I said while I laughed my head off.

We talked a bit more until Hannie hung up.

3rd person

A few days later, in a hotel in New York

"Hannie and I are going to stay in a roo-" Minho said when he was interrupted by Chan.

"Hannie and I will be in a room together, so we can work on Seungmins track a bit."

"Okay, Chan hyung, which room?" Han asked.

"Room 325"

"Okay, I'll just get my things quickly," Han said and left.

"What were you just about to say, Minho?" asked Chan.

"N-nothing... I just wanted to ask if room 324 is still free so I can go in there."

"Yes, I already asked, all rooms from 323-326 have been reserved for us. Hannie and I have room 325, so you have to take the others. But you have to play rock paper scissors because there is a room there that has a giant bathtub. Everyone wants room 324."

Minho nodded and went to the others.

They played rock paper scissors and the room with the giant bathtub, room 324, now belongs to Minho and Jeongin. Hyunjin and Felix shared room 326 and Seungmin and Changbin shared room 323.

Minho really wanted to be in a room with Hannie, which is why he was a bit annoyed. Everyone went to their rooms and it was getting a bit late. Jeongin went with the others and Minho was alone.

Minho couldn't take it anymore and went to room 325.

knock, Hannie opens the door

"ah Minho hyung what do you want here?"

"nothing, I'm bored, Jeongin is outside with Seungmin and Changbin"

Lee Know goes into the room and pushes Han, using hans chest and push it a little to the side. Han then blushed a little, but Minho didn't notice.

"Channie hyung isn't here, you can sit on his be-"

"Hannie, your bed is really comfortable," said Minho, laughing

"Yes, you can sit there," Han answered exhaustedly while he looked at his phone, sitting next to lee know on his bed.

"OMG" he suddenly shouted and startled Minho.

"HAHAHAH,oh you were scared, sorry. But the anime that I've recommended to you, has new episodes!! Did you watched it?" Han asked him and then laid down  on his stomach next to Minho, his ass pointing outwards.

Minho's POV

Oh man, as if he would do that on purpose. I can't hit his ass when we're alone because it's too conspicuous. It's okay in front of the fans and members because then I can do it in peace. No one, especially Han, would think that I somehow prefer Hannies ass more then the others.

Hannie moves his ass a little towards Minho just to make himself more comfortable.

Great. How am I supposed to pull myself together now? This is so hard not only resisting is hard but something else too😭, I'm about to freak out.

„Minho hyung, answer me now"

"I forgot to watch that, cat videos were much more interesting and distracted me on the plane."

"Yes, yes, stop lying."

"I'm not."

3rd person

Minho then lay down next to him just like Hannie did, while Hannie looked at pictures of their Look the next day for the Met Gala.

Minho played with Han's hand and touched it the whole time.

Hannie tried to get his hand out of Minhos, he started rolling around, so that he fell out of bed. While Minho was trying to catch him, he fell with him and Minho was now lying on top of Han.

like this:

Both were a blushing messes.

They were both speechless for a moment, until Han laughed.
Suddenly they heard a "beep" and Chan came in. Both jumped up and greeted him.

Chan just said that he was tired and was going to lie down for a bit. He lay down and because of the awkward silence, Minho went straight out of the room. While saying good night to both of them.

Minho's POV

thinking about the little accident before

He was so sweet...he was so sweet. HE WAS SO DAMN ADORABLE!!! His lips were so kissable and so beautifully colored, his breath so soft and he smelled of shampoo, so beautiful. It made me feel wo thing inside my whole body. And it was hardened again🫢, hopefully I had a long t-shirt on. I wanted to hug him and overwhelm him with kisses, if he hadn't laughed. But his laugh saved me, or otherwise i'd do all of these things.

Jisung's POV

Man, that was close. Why does he always have to touch my body and hold it like an obsessive boyfriend, and then not letting me go, like a child😭.

But... he was so hot and attractive. I could see his chest a little and his eyes were shining so beautifully. He looked so surprised and overwhelmed that I thought I would kiss him. I felt something on my stomach, but yea it was only my imagination. Fortunately I got myself together and didn't thought so much about the situation. And to get rid of thae silence, I laughed.

3rd Person

"Thank you Chan hyung, you saved me." Minho, and Jisung thought at the same time, while laying on their own bed and room. They have to sleep, to be fit for the met gala. And now they are sleeping beautifully.

They are both Unaware that they are madly in love with each other. Hannie thinks that Lee know only loves and annoys him as a friend and Lee know thinks that Hannie only sees him as a good friend...

_______________________________

Hey guys, how ya doin??? Thank you for reading this, I would be really happy, if you'd read my book „Enchanted hearts"... I kinda like the story there more.

Guys I don't know how Wattpad really functions but I think the Star/Vote is something good, so thank you so much!! I am more happy about the fact that I can be sure now that someone read the story and liked it!! + I got a comment, what makes me happier. (I love it to feel like "interacting" with people.)

I tried the one shot now. It's just an attempt and I really hope you'll like it. Everything in the story is real, except the conversations and thoughts.

Did you see them at the Met Gala??? FCKIN GORGEOUS!! Chan looked so mesmerizing, his hair was so beautiful.

Btw. what did you think of the outfits?

And when this will have good comments I'll write part 2. Even without comments there will be a part two bcs I really love it to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 11.7K 33
When Elizabeth Ledford was ten years old, her father was accused of committing treason against the crown. He was arrested and labeled as a traitor...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.9K 211 20
Melody Marble is a famous YouTube/streamer who happens to play with her step brothers group of friends and falls for a certain deep voice gamer. Not...