In 29 Days

By Acataelepsy

Top Tae| Bottom Kook Jeon Jungkook was one of the few remaining young wizards in the world living in the sixt... More

Copyright
Blurb
1. Magic Door
2. Meeting
3. Perfectly fine
4. Cheated
5. Bed with wheels
6. Special
7. Kidnapped
8. Stick
9. Blue eyes and Blonde hair
10. Bathhouse and Bubbles
11. My mistress
12. Rich
13. Bookshop
14. Theatre and Games
15. Korean tutorials
16. Ending Scene
17. Great Grandchildren
18. JK
19. Water Butterflies
20. Iron Man
21. Stalker Hacker
22. Candlelight dinner
23. Good News
24. Clueless Thugs
25. Offer
26. Congratulations!
27. Goodbye
28. Can I date him?
29. Pink wrapper
30. Please stay with me
31. By your side
32. Wizard Grandchild
33. Let's raise the kid together
34. Fallen Hero
36. Private Jet
37. Finally got rid of her
38. Magic Door

35. You okay, doctor?

144 7 5
By Acataelepsy

Emerald, 14 April, 11 am 

Jungkook lays invisible on the small bed in one corner of Taehyung's consulting room, reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, occasionally watching Doctor Kim examining his patients.  

He tilts his face completely as a pretty young girl looking 17 or 18 enters the room along with a middle-aged woman. The girl has a slight limp on her right leg and the other woman, probably her mother is clutching her right arm tightly.  

"Hi Elena," Taehyung says with a smile. "How's it going? Are you able to walk better now?" 

"Yes doctor," the girl smiles and sits down on the chair beside Taehyung. The woman takes a seat on one of the chairs on the opposite side of the desk after handing Taehyung a file. Jungkook watches as Taehyung takes out an X-ray from inside the file and studies it.  

Placing the x-ray back in the file, Taehyung stares at the girl's feet for a second and then looks up at her. "Now the swelling has gone. Do you still have pain while you walk?" 

"A little," she says. 

"It's okay. It will slowly go away," Taehyung says with a gentle smile and looks at the woman opposite the desk. "Mrs Thompson, she'll be able to go back to running in three or four months." 

After the girl and the woman leave,  Jungkook quietly crawls out of the bed after placing the invisible Harry Potter book near the headboard. He slowly walks to Taehyung and sits down on the chair beside him, staring at his face as the doctor flips through the medical records of his next patient. Jungkook can't help but smile watching the concentrated look on the older's face.  

Taehyung then reaches for the pen in his pocket but Jungkook quickly makes it fly up in the air and dance in front of Taehyung's eyes. With a chuckle, Taehyung tries to catch the pen from the air but it wiggles away. "Jungkookie, stop playing with me," he says with a smile, looking towards the bed. Jungkook couldn't control a giggle.  

"Hmm..you're here?" Taehyung chuckles and stretches his hands, grabbing Jungkook by his shirt. He quickly gets hold of the wizard's arm and pulls him to his lap while Jungkook laughs slightly. "Having fun playing with me?" He asks, pressing his lips on the wizard's invisible soft ones, making him instantly stop giggling. With a smirk, he grabs the pen from the air and opens its cap with his mouth, starting to scribble on the side of a page.  

Jungkook watches Taehyung's writing for a few seconds, a frown creasing his features. But as he finds it hard to understand anything, he leans back against the older's chest, instantly causing Taehyung to laugh. "Jungkookie, your hair's tickling me." The wizard only grins and wiggles his head more against the older's neck, making Taehyung chuckle and grab his chin, turning his face to him.  

Jungkook feels little tingles in his tummy as Taehyung's fingers graze over his face, tracing his nose and lips. As Taehyung keeps tracing the shape of his lips with his forefinger, Jungkook opens his mouth and bites the finger. "Ah..!" Taehyung yelps and withdraws his hand, making Jungkook giggle. But the next second, the wizard gasps as the older crashes his lips on him, starting to kiss him roughly. He feels his cheeks heat up instantly. Taehyung's fingers play with his ear lobe while he continues to kiss him passionately. Jungkook's heart races as the doctor's touch sends shivers down his spine. 

Taehyung nibbles on the younger's bottom lip while his fingers pinch his earlobe, making the wizard gasp again. Taking the chance, he pushes his tongue into the younger's mouth, exploring every inch of his cavern. His hands find their way to the boy's waist, pulling him even closer. As the kiss deepens, his hands slide from the younger's waist to the back of his neck, holding him firmly in place. Jungkook gradually starts moving his lips and kissing him back, igniting a fire within Taehyung.  

But suddenly Jungkook pulls away and Taehyung feels the younger's weight drop from his lap. The cabin door clicks open and the next second a nurse's face appears. A frown soon takes over her features. "You okay, doctor?" She asks staring at Taehyung's heated red face. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," Taehyung quickly says. 

"Oh..okay, then can I send the next patient?" She asks. 

"Sure," Taehyung nods. She closes the door and Taehyung lets out a sigh, rubbing his face with his hands. He hears Jungkook giggle at the bed and he turns his head with an amused chuckle. "Why are you laughing, Jungkookie? I'm sure your face is more flushed than mine." 

"No!" Jungkook says. Right then the door opens and the next patient, a middle-aged man walks in. So, Jungkook grabs his invisible Harry Potter book and continues reading it, feeling his heart still pounding wild. 

 ** 

"Jungkookie, c'mon, let's go have lunch," Taehyung calls after his consulting hours ends.  

"Hyung, two minutes, I just have four pages left!" Jungkook says from the bed.  

"Okay," Taehyung nods with a smile and grabs his phone from the desk, quickly setting a timer on the stopwatch to see if Jungkook would finish reading four pages in two minutes. But Jungkook takes two minutes 38 seconds before he finally announces he has finished.  

"You took more than two and a half minutes," Taehyung says with a grin, turning his phone screen towards the bed. 

"I can read faster. But those were the last few pages. And I read the last page two times," Jungkook replies.  

"I see.." Taehyung grins wide. Right then his phone vibrates in his hand and he turns the screen to him to see an unknown number. He answers the call and places it near his ear to hear none else than Freya's voice. 

"Hello Tae, I can't call or text you. I'm calling from the next-door guy's phone now. Have you blocked me again?" 

"Yeah!" Taehyung sighs. 

"Why?" Freya asks clueless. 

"Cause you were fooling me all this time, saying it is my child," Taehyung says, feeling instantly furious. 

"It's your child!" 

"Stop it!" Taehyung snaps, exasperated. "Listen, I know everything. That the child is Aiden Huxley's and you are planning to go to him with the DNA test after you give birth. You just want my money since you are penniless right now!" 

"Taehyung...I...how...er..no, the child is.." 

Without letting her continue, Taehyung declines the call and lets out a heavy sigh. Jungkook suddenly appears on the patient chair beside him. 

"Jungkookie, why didn't you remove her memory about me yesterday?" Taehyung asks. "And also, please remove my memory about her." 

"No, hyung," Jungkook shakes his head. "I don't want to do anything to your memory. You might forget several important incidents that might have connections with her." 

"Then what about her memory?" Taehyung asks. 

"She was with you for many months. It's hard to properly remove the memory of such a long time. And, even if I remove her memory, many of her friends might know about you and they'll eventually tell her. She'll then get suspicious about you," Jungkook says causing Taehyung to let out another sigh. The phone vibrates again in his hand showing the same number and he declines the call before blocking the number.  

"She'll probably again call me from someone else's number or come here to see me. How do I get rid of her, Jungkookie?" 

"I don't know. C'mon, let's go have lunch now," Jungkook says and stretches his hand. Nodding, Taehyung takes the younger's hand and closes his eyes. Soon they are at the Coral Cafe.  

"Jungkookie, you are going home after having lunch, right?" Taehyung asks after they place their order. 

"No. Let's not go home together after your shift ends. There's only two and a half more hours," Jungkook says. 

"But I'm going for rounds. What are you going to do simply sitting at my cabin?" Taehyung asks. 

"I'll watch something. Or I'll summon the next Harry Potter book and read it," Jungkook says with a smile.  

"Hmm..."  Taehyung nods. "Finish it before we go back home. We only have a little time after reaching home to transfer all those files from Sanghyuk's laptop and phone into the pen drive." 

"We have more than eleven hours," Jungkook says. "The trial is at 11 Am in Seoul. That means when it is 3 Am here."  

"But we need to sleep before that. Otherwise, we'll be so sleepy and tired, especially after the apparition," Taehyung says.  

"Oh, that's right," Jungkook nods. The waiter then brings their lunch and they start quickly having the food whilst planning about how to kidnap Yeojin after the trial.  

"She probably won't be granted bail as the assassin already confessed. So, she'll be remanded in custody for further trials. We'll have to kidnap her from the jail," Taehyung says. 

"What if she is granted bail?" Jungkook asks whilst munching on his sandwich. 

"That will only happen if her lawyer succeeds in proving that she is falsely accused and the assasin in lying. Then she can go home. But then her life will be in danger. Sanghyuk will send people to kill her as he has now forgotten she is carrying his wizard grandchild," Taehyung says. 

"Oh!" Jungkook gasps. "What if he already arranged people to kill her?"  

"She is in the police custody now. So, probably he wouldn't do anything yet," Taehyung says. 

"Then we shouldn't let her lawyer prove that she is innocent!" Jungkook says. 

"Yeah," Taehyung hums. "You only need to cast the truth spell on her and she'll confess everything before the court." 

"Okay, but what do we tell her after we kidnap her from the jail?" Jungkook asks. 

"Let's say you are an angel and I'm the angel's assistant," Taehyung chuckles. 

"Do I look like an angel?" Jungkook asks with a surprised grin.  

"You sure do!" Taehyung smiles.  

"But why would an angel save a criminal?" Jungkook frowns. 

"Because she has an innocent child in her womb??" Taehyung asks.  

"Oh, that's a nice excuse," Jungkook grins. "What about Sanghyuk and his son then? How are we trapping them?"  

"Let's see if we'll get an opportunity during the trial. They'll surely be cross-examined by Yeojin's attorney or the prosecutor. But we can't use truth spells on them too and make them confess everything. The judge and others will get suspicious. But, maybe we can use the truth spell on some of Sanghyuk's bodyguards or staff and make them spill some tea. They'll also be interrogated by the prosecutor," Taehyung says.  

"Okay," Jungkook nods. "And then we'll hand over the pendrive to the police?"  

"If we give it to the police, they'll first of all inform Sanghyuk about it and then destroy it. Let's hand the evidence to the public prosecutor," Taehyung says and takes a bite of his sandwich. Jungkook nods with a thoughtful look on his face.  

After lunch, they go back to the hospital and Taehyung goes for his rounds while Jungkook sits in the older's swivel in his cabin, reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  

At about 2:30, when Jungkook has reached more than half way through the book, he hears someone's footsteps coming towards the cabin. Very soon, he realises it is Freya as she gets her scent. Letting out a sigh, Jungkook places the book down on the table and summons his wand from home. As soon as Freya opens the cabin door, Jungkook casts the mind control spell on her. He orders her to walk in and she walks towards him, taking a seat on one of the chairs opposite him. He points the wand at her again and mutters the invisibility charm. Then he sends the wand back home and grabs Harry Potter again, continuing to read from where he had stopped.  

At 3:30, when his shift ends, Taehyung walks back into the cabin with a wide smile on his lips. "Jungkookie.." he calls softly. 

"Yeah.." Jungkook responds.  

"Remove the invisibility," Taehyung says and locks the door. When he turns around, Jungkook is sitting with his beautiful bunny smile on his swivel chair. Taehyung quickly barges towards him and pulls him up from the chair before sitting down and pulling him to his lap. "I missed you so much," he says and presses a kiss on the wizard's mouth. 

"I didn't miss you that much," Jungkook says with a grin. However, his ears start turning pink.  

"You didn't?" Taehyung asks, staring at the younger's lips and then his eyes. 

"No," Jungkook shakes his head, feeling his cheeks heat up at the older's intense stare. "I had someone to keep me company here." 

"Who?" Taehyung frowns. Jungkook looks at the chair opposite them and Freya becomes visible. "Fuck!" Taehyung curses the very moment.  

"What is fuck?" Jungkook asks with a giggle.  

"Ah..sorry, it's a cuss word, like your Dagnamit. But more intense. Don't use it," Taehyung says and groans, looking at Freya.  

"I thought so. But what is its meaning now?" Jungkook asks.  

"It has the same meaning as before. But now it is commonly used as a swear word," Taehyung says. 

"So, it still means to have sex??" Jungkook asks, looking at the older with big doe eyes.  

"Yeah," Taehyung nods. "What are we doing about her now?"  

"Let's just leave her here and go home," Jungkook says and mutters the memory charm, looking at Freya. She instantly passes out, falling back against the chair. "She'll wake up after a few minutes." 

"Hmm..okay, let's go," Taehyung nods. Jungkook summons his wand and they reach home in the next instant. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 3.6K 38
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
515K 31.6K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
2.3K 239 12
"You shouldn't bring him with you.. You would be in trouble because of him.." "But I can't leave him here in this state, Hyungiee .." "But don't you...
40.3K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...