Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11

177 9 1
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Ben: "*GROANING*"

(Y/N): "Come on, Ben...it's time for you to go school." He said to Ben and make him was groan with grunt little bit and there was the two of them are in the vehicle car by themselves and (Y/N) was driving the vehicle car to somewhere else in this world. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the school of Ben was there and (Y/N) was drive his car to get him there fast as he could and he doesn't want Ben to be late.

(Y/N): "Ben, our adventure is over right now...everything what we did some fun is alright now." He said to Ben and make him was look back at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Look, in Halloween or Christmas and Spring Break...I'll take you to the vacation trip...Grandpa and your cousin as well." He said to him.

Ben: "Oh great...why exactly them-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Ben, those two are your families...Alright...no need to arguing about it alright?" He asked Ben and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) who was turn his head to look over there and he saw the building over there and it is supposed to be a school right now.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was dressing normal out like this because he was done in his high school by himself and he turn his head to look over there and he was notice there was school is here and (Y/N) park the vehicle car to the other side by himself. Then (Y/N) was take a look at the parking car right there and make him was park next to the tree by himself and he was stepped out of the vehicle car by himself and then (Y/N) opened the door for Ben come out and he asked (Y/N).

Ben: "(Y/N), where's everybody? Are they here supposed to be school?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I mean we did in early right now...we just made it here in early when we get there....anyway I'll see what inside there by myself." He said to Ben and make (Y/N) with Ben were going to the school and the two of them were walk to the door over there and they stood in front of it by themselves.

(Y/N): "You sure that you were ready for this?" He asked him.

Ben: "Probably." He said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was about to knock the door but then a great spidey sense in his own mind and make him was definitely sensing it in his head and it is...DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "SHIT!!!!! MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Ben and make him grab Ben and he was jump out of the way from the attack of whatever it is here and make the two of them were crash down on the ground by themselves. Then the two of them were got up from the ground and make them were shook their heads and they look at the smokes were revealed out to be someone else is here and someone who was arch-enemy of Ben 10 before.

This one was looks like hybrid alien for himself and this guy was tall with 13 foot tall and he's very big as hell that (Y/N) didn't know about it and then only Ben said one word.

Ben: "Kevin?!?" He said to himself.

Kevin Levin.

Kevin Ethan Levin and a member of Ben's team. When Kevin first appeared in the Original Series, he quickly became one of Ben's most notable enemies. However, he reformed in Alien Force and became one of the main heroes of the franchise, until his departure with Gwen in The More Things Change: Part 1.

Due to a complicated childhood and having supernatural abilities at a young age, Kevin exhibited psychopathic tendencies and was willing to hurt or kill anyone for his personal gain. This stemmed from being treated like a freak by his peers and family and was only exacerbated by the negative mental side effects he experienced whenever he absorbed too much energy. This caused Kevin to live with many insecurities about himself; he would embrace his "freak" title while also being paranoid of other people using it against him. His paranoia would progress to the point of considering everyone to be his enemy because, as he put it, "Nobody's innocent! They just haven't had the chance to make fun of me yet!" Kevin thus lived on the streets, committing various crimes and cruel acts of violence; one telling instance of which was attempting to ram a money train into another train carrying passengers, and simply parroting the phrase "no pain, no gain" at the thought of all the innocent lives that would be lost.

Kevin: "Hello, Ben! It's good to see you are here!!!!!~" He said to Ben and then Ben was seen this and he doesn't know what to do but (Y/N) was goes defend him and out of nowhere Kevin was grab the back of (Y/N) and he throw (Y/N) through to the window and smash through the wall of the building and knock down on the ground.

When (Y/N) was laying there for awhile and make him was slowly opened his eyes out with red and his eyes were changing into red anger for himself.

Kevin: "Now, it's time for you to die-" He tries to said but he was sense something from the hole of the wall that (Y/N) just smash through.

When Kevin was about to kill him but until he heard there was growling comes from something else is here and this make Kevin turn around and Ben was take a look over there and he saw something else came here. There was a darkness in there and then out of nowhere a hands grab from the wall by himself.

When there was two hands grab something from the walls and make him was crash it down by himself and then the hands begin to ripping it off and make the hybrid was taken surprise for what he just notice something else is here and whatever it is...The hybrid definitely feeling it right now. Then Kevin doesn't know what it looks like but he know the boy (Y/N) isn't normal and something else what make him become and whatever it is...looks something else change the boy turn into a monster for himself.

Then Kevin can see the shadow of (Y/N) and make him was let out his thunderous roar toward to Kevin right away.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When the two creatures was looking at each others and prepare for fight right away and then the two of them were walking around and make them both letting out their roars at each others by themselves and (Y/N) who was readying to slaughter Kevin 11 by himself.

When (Y/N) with Kevin 11 roar out and the hybrid was running toward to (Y/N) right away and make (Y/N) saw this and he was waiting for the hybrid come to him and then he use his tendrils from his back behind and raising it up. Then (Y/N) use his tendrils as a sharp shooting knives and make him use his tendrils were shooting knives out at Kevin 11 right away.

When the hybrid was keep running and charge toward at (Y/N) and make him tried to use his right arm as an claws and he tried to slash at (Y/N) but he use his left arm as an shield to block the attack of Kevin 11. Then (Y/N) kick Kevin 11 in the chest and make him fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) swung his right arm shapeshift as scythe and he tried to stab the hybrid and make the hybrid was dodge out of the way and he tried to getting up and he got grab by (Y/N) and slam him to the wall and then he slam him to the wall in 10 times and throw him to the other walls.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*SNARL*" He snarled out to Kevin 11 and running toward to Lizard and gave him a spear grab him by himself and then (Y/N) was running toward to outside of building and the two of them falling down and make them both were crashed down on the other boxes on the rooftop of building.

After (Y/N) knock Kevin 11 down on the ground and make the creature was tries to get up from the ground and then (Y/N) use his kick hit the monster in the face and make him was knock down on the ground and he was coughing bloods out of his mouth. Then (Y/N) was about to killed him...and he saw the form of the beast was finally slowly to transform back to his own human form right away and this make (Y/N) look at the boy who was alive back there.

He was naked and he didn't have his clothes to dressing on by himself.

Kevin: "NOOO!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!! NOT NOW-" He tries to said and make him was turn his head to look over there and he notice (Y/N) was in his Carnage form and which it is scare the shit out of him badly and (Y/N) was growling toward to him and grab his neck from the ground and lifting the boy up and the boy tries to use his power to absorbed (Y/N).

Kevin: "W-What? My power-" He tries to said and (Y/N) was grasp his neck tightly and he can't even speak out by himself and then (Y/N) was laughing and keep laughing out little bit.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*LAUGHING* Foolish boy...you can't kill me. I am nothing like Tennyson at all." He said to Kevin and make him was running toward to the wall and he was slammed Kevin to the wall of the building by himself and he is going to prepare kill Kevin by himself.

Ben: "NO!!!!! NOT HIM!!!! WE DON'T NEED TO KILL HIM!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was snarl out toward to Ben and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Give me one good reason to know why are we let this motherfucker alive?" He asked Ben.

Ben: "I know he was a bad guy but we need to help him!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Fine then...Listen here boy...I'm going to let you go this time...but if you are tries to go after Ben again...I'm going to kill you with my bare hands." He said to Kevin and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) let go of Kevin and he was kick Kevin and send him to the wall of the building and make (Y/N) use his tendrils was shoot out with red web and stuck Kevin to the wall by himself.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You have nowhere else to go." He said to Kevin and make him was low his hand down and then (Y/N) just turn his head to look at Ben who was stood right there and he said to Ben.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "I guess we have to cancel the school today." He said to Ben and make the boy yelled out in 'Cool!!!!!!!!'.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 76 4
When an alien device came crashing down in the middle of the woods, A boy named Y/n who found the device was then cursed and blessed with now gaining...
6.2K 249 7
Y/n: Hi, my name is Y/n L/n aka Agent Venom. To all those who are hearing this then allow me to tell you my story. When I was a baby I was a test su...
31.3K 752 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
25.3K 450 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...