The Guilt || Dogday x Catnap...

By _ma_r1_

Catnap, one of the smilling critters, who has betrayed them all over prototype 1006, was now back to normal a... More

1.Warning
2.The House
3.A Sever Injury
4.The prototype
5.The treatment
6.Comfortable
7.Their Pendant
8.A new one
9.Not letting go
10.A crush?
11.Cuddling
12.A Bad Dream
13.A Group Hug
14.A picnic
Not a Chapter!
Still Not A chapter!(Q&A)
I'm srr but still not a Chapter
15.Sleeping Alone
16.Breakfast
17.Months
18.Maze
Not a Chapter :3
still not a chapter! Srry!
19.Sleepover and Guests
20.Should he?
The Smilling critters (My AU)
Brainstorm(Choose)
22.the heat of a Kiss
Update!
23.An Unpleasent Surprise
Short Update!
24.Memories from the past
25.Awake
ยกSrry!
26.Together
Bro....

21.An Elephant and a Chicken

704 12 6
By _ma_r1_

*(Recap)after breakfast Bubba invited Kickin over to his house to talk, the others went to the garden, they were all playing and talking, Catnap and Starlight were sitting on the grass under a tree*

*With Bubba and Kickin*

{Bubba's POV:}

*I asked Kickin if we could talk for a moment, I needed to have a serious conversation with him, maybe Bobby's advice would come in hand rn*

*Since I didn't want the others to hear us I invited him to my house, I did noticed that he was a bit red and nervous, but that honestly just made him look cute*

{Kickin's POV:}

*I was taken back when Bubba suddently appeared next to me, I got red and nervous to see him so close to me, honestly idk what I was thinking in that moment, but definitly something not appropriate....when he invited me over to his house to have a talk, I was even more surprise, Bubba isn't much of a fan of letting people into his house, especially since he always uses his office whenever he wants to talk to any of us, so I felt kind of special in that moment tbh.....I accepted and went with him, this was my first time ever in his house, and his adorable smile....oh how I love this man....wait, no! Nonono! What am I thinking! I'm not gay!....Right....?*

*I swear I feel like I'm burning rn...I must be so red on the face....I really hope he doesn't noticed....but I think it might be too late for that*

{Bubba's POV:}

*He looks like he's panicking a bit, might be out of embarrassement, I wonder why?*

{POV Off}

*They go to Bubba's house, and kickin was really surprised, since he has never been to bubba's house, seeing it for the first time was fascinating, it was very well organized, and the decoration was on point, Kickin keep looking around while bubba lead the way to the room where they would talk, and not too mention, the house was big, they go to a room which was a mini library, there were two chairs and a small table between with a kettle and two cups*

Bubba:Have a seat.

Kickin:okay....

*They both sat down on the chairs, kickin was nervous of course, he was alone with his crush who wanted to talk to him, while he had no idea what was happening*

Kickin:so....what did you want to talk about...?

Bubba:your feelings.

*Kickin got surprised and a bit more red*

Kickin:m-my feelings...?
What do you mean...?

Bubba:*chuckle*
Kickin, I think we both know what I mean....
You're stuttering.

Kickin:ummm, well I- umm.....

Bubba:no need to be so nervous around me.

*Kickin's mind:"with that tone of voice, you definitly aren't helping my case!"*

Kickin:is it that obvious....?

Bubba:very.
So let's start from the begging shall we?

Kickin:....

Bubba:how long have you felt this way towards me?

Kickin:about 4 months....

Bubba:hm....

*Kickin looked at Bubba and saw that he was thinking....*

*Kickin's mind:"what on earth is he thinking about!? Does he not realize that this is extremelly embarrassing for me!? And that tone of voice too....ugh! Stop thinking bout his voice kickin!"*

Bubba:well then, allow me to show you a place alright?

Kickin:okay?

*They get up once again and kickin follows Bubba out of the house, he was wondering where they were going, especially since they were going behind bubba's house and to kickin's surprise, behind was a flower field, a beautiful one too, he was amazed by the view, especially since there were no trees around to block the sun and the clouds, and since it was afternoon already, the sun was setting, making the view even more beautiful*

*Kickin's mind:"omg....the view is incredible! I didn't know bubba had this behind his house! Then again I never came to his house....but this is just...."*

*His thoughts were interrupted when bubba called his name*

Bubba:kickin?

*He got startled and looked at bubba*

Kickin:h-huh?
Oh...yes?

*Bubba pulled a boucket of roses and gave it to kickin with a small smile*

Kickin:....

*Kickin stared at the roses and back up at bubba before grabbing the boucket and staring at it*

*Kickin's mind:"a boucket of roses.....why would he give me these? Does he....does he feel the same...?"*

*Bubba put his hands Behind his back before staring back at the sun setting, kickin looked at him, bubba spoke*

Bubba:yk....you have made it pretty obvious about your feelings for quite awhile now.
But even so, I feel the same.

Kickin:you do...?

Bubba:mhm, the reason why I called you over wasn't for a talk, but to confess.
I didn't want the others to hear this conversation between us.
So instead I bought a boucket of roses for you, a little rabbit told me they were your favorite.

*Kickin's mind:"he talked with hoppy about me!? So he did get information from her....I wonder if he got advice from bobby aswell...."*

Bubba:I have felt the same way for a good time now.....
But I wasn't sure if you felt the same, so I keep it to myself, until you started showing your feelings, I was skeptical at first, and you can guess where I got the correct information from.

Kickin:I swear I'm gonna kill that rabbit one day....

*Bubba laughed at kickin's comment*

Bubba:yk....despise not saying it directly...I would like to do that now.

Kickin:say what directly?

Bubba:that I love you kickin.

Kickin:!

*Kickin's mind:"he really loves me...he said it....my heart is beating really fast....what is this feeling...?"*

Kickin:you love me...?

Bubba:I do.
I have loved you for a long time now, and Ik you feel the same.
That's why we're here.

Kickin:so you brought me here....bc you wanted to confess to me...?

Bubba:mhm, like I have stated before, I never brought you here to talk.

Kickin:yk....I feel bad for not having anything to give you in return....after all you did give me flowers....

Bubba:*chuckles*
No need to feel bad, their just part of me confession.
You don't need to give me anything in return, knowing that you love me back is more than enough.

Kickin:ugh...!
Stop being so sweet!

*Bubba laughs at Kickin's flustration*

*Kickin's mind:"I have to give him something in return....but what? Wait, Ik!"*

*While bubba laughed Kickin took the opportunity to give him a kiss on the cheek(face ffs) which caught bubba off guard*

Bubba:....

*Bubba stopped laughing and looked at Kickin who looked embarrassed, before smilling*

Bubba:why are you so embarrassed?

Kickin:shut up....

*Bubba grabbed kickin's hand and face before giving him a kiss, Kickin's eyes widen at the sudden kiss, he was caught off guard, when the kiss ended Kickin went red as tomato and hide his face on bubba's shoulder who laughed at him*

*The sun has setted, it was now dark outside*

Bubba:Hahaha!

*Kickin's mind:"wth!? Why did he do that!? Omg, this is so embarrassing....but...his laugh...."*

*Bubba's grip on Kickin's hand thighten*

Bubba:it is dark now, why don't we go back inside?

Kickin:mmm....

*Kickin was still embarrassed from the sudden kiss but went with him either way*

*They went back inside bubba's house and bubba decided to make something for both of them to eat, he wasn't exactly the best cook but he could manage something, on the other hand Kickin was a disaster at cooking(he burned a kitchen once, just like hoppy, they can not be trusted in a kitchen).*

*They had dinner and then had a movie night, they were watching a horror movie, IT, Kickin hates clowns so naturally he ended up clinging to bubba when he got scared(90% of the movie), Bubba simple stayed still to provide him comfort while also laughing at him*

*When the movie ended kickin was tired so he ended up falling asleep on bubba's shoulder, bubba noticed this and smiled, he picked kickin up in bridal style(my favorite style, it's obvious by now) and put him on his bed, before laying down next to him and kissing his forehead*

Bubba:Goodnight Kickin.

*Kickin smiled in his sleep, as bubba slowly fell asleep, and then, they were now both asleep together*

...........

*Timeskip, in the morning, Kickin woke up, he slowly sat up and looked around to find himself in bubba's bedroom, he saw that bubba was not there with him, he got out of bed, still sleepy, he went towards the kitchen when he heard the sound of his new lover voice*

Bubba:Goodmorning Kickin.

Kickin:Morning.....what are you doing?

Bubba:I'm making breakfast for both of us.

*Bubba was making waffles for breakfast, one of Kickin's favorite*

Kickin:just how much information about me did Hoppy give you-?

*Bubba laughs*

Bubba:trust me, a lot.

Kickin:I can tell....

*Kickin went closer and just watched bubba preparing the waffles*

*After a bit, they both ate the waffles, and Kickin couldn't lie, these waffles were better than picky's! Better not let her hear that-*

*They stayed in the living room after eating and talked for a bit, before going outside to meet with the others who were waiting for them on the garden*

Hoppy:there you two are-
Wait....are you guys holding hands!?

Bobby:omg, is it!?

Bubba:it is.
We are officially in a relationship.

*Kickin was embarrassed, while the others congratulation them*

*Starlight whispered to catnap*

Starlight:that could be you and dogday if you confess-

Catnap:stfu.

Starlight:so agressive....

*Hoppy immediatly hugged kickin and started showering him with questions, kickin couldn't even answer one with how many questions she was asking, while Bubba and Bobby stayed on the side watching the two and laughing*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 151 18
In Playtime Co., a scientist named Dr. Amieriz introduces a new Smiling Critter named CatNap, then things become really interesting very quickly. Thi...
101K 3.6K 16
// Book 1 of the poppy playtime collection! ๐Ÿ’“ // platonic relationship! (Y/N) (L/N) was a former employee of playtime.co, working as a toy designer...
6.5K 137 12
Dogday and Catnap are at odds with each other. Catnap, of course, worships the Prototype as his and the other toys' savior. Dogday, and the other cri...
8.2K 182 14
"Dogday says... fetch!" You were always fond of the canine of the Smiling Critters, and guess who was lucky enough to meet them in person? It was lik...