The Intergalactic Knight (HI3...

By The_Duck_Tuna_

After Order 66 or The Great Jedi Purge. A survivor of the fallen order descends upon Earth which is under the... More

BIO
Powers and Abilities
Prologue: The Survivor
RELATIONSHIP

Chapter 1: On the Run

458 30 3
By The_Duck_Tuna_

[ NARRATIVE ]

The connection to the Force would severely dwindle during his years on earth, and although concealed his Jedi past while living on the planet, secretly kept the lightsaber that belonged to his late Master, effectively replacing the one that lost under Order 66.

_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V

In 14 BBY, or in Earth's calendar the late 90s to the earlier 20s, along with, his friend and co-worker, found a damaged Jedi starfighter.

The discovery made you remember the past. Although your friend was unaware of your true nature, he believed that you deserved better, as he wanted him to explore the galaxy and find his destiny, moving away from the life of a scrapper.

Shortly after, when an accident endangered your friend's life, forced to use the Force to save him.

Exiting the train, and are met with an assembly of unfamiliar troopers wearing black suits with armed weaponry.

They follow the rest of the passengers and assemble reluctantly into a line.

Nearby, a helipad land. A figure with two bodyguards approach the assembled scrapworkers and look them up and down.

???: Is this all of them?

Trooper #1: Yes, Boss.

Mob Boss: We seek a dangerous fugitive. Failure to turn over this traitor will result in a charge of sedition. Turn yourself in or everyone present shall face summary execution.

The Troopers aim their weapons - M4A1 and some other high-powered firearms- toward the workers.

There is a pause as the workers realize the severity of what is happening.

???: I think it's time someone came forward.

You reaches out to your friend to stop him, but ultimately cannot. He steps forward.

???: I, uh...I - I've been working on this heap for a long time. Way before the 2nd Honkai war. We refit and rebuild ships.

You reach beneath your poncho.

???: Best in the whole world. Then came the 2nd second eruption. And engineers...became scrappers. The workers...just started getting worked.

You: ...

You grasp your lightsaber, but it is still covered by your poncho.

???: We all know the truth. We're just...too afraid to say it.

Your friend turns and faces the workers. The mob Boss stands menacingly behind him.

???: To these people, we're all just expendable.

Mod Boss: Yes. You are.

The Mod Boss pulled a sidearm shoot through your friend in the chest.

You: No!

You ignites your own blue lightsaber, and strikes at the mod Boss who quickly screams in pure agony, while the rest quickly alarmed seeing you wielding a glowing weapon.

The rest went into panic and fled as far as possible away from the conflict.

They quickly fired at you as parry them with your lightsaber while using acrobatic combat style, used to defend against incoming projectiles but was best suited for open spaces and attacking sought to end a fight as quickly as possible rather than outlast the foe.

Using the Force, to easily throw the remaining grunts into a nearby cliff as you disengaged your lightsaber, quickly rushing to aid your dying friend, as you held him into your arms.

You: Hey... Stay with me... Can't go--

???: Stop... This isn't a palace for you... You are set to do more than this...

He said with a rasping breathing as he held out his hand, only for you held it tightly refusing to let go.

A strained look of sorrow flourishes into your cold and stoic demeanor, while looking at the man you've become grown found with these past five years as to consider a brother.

As he smiles at you with his dying breath, griping to your hands tightly as he spoke.

???: Y-Your destiny isn't here... to rot on this desolate palace but rather.... You are meant... for something... greater...

He said before finally passing in your arms. As the rain poured in washing the ground with blood as your just whimper in silence.

As your silent sobbing was covered by the rain while holding the dead man within your arms.

_______________________________________

5 MONTHS PASSED

After what happened on Hong Kong... You decided to move Nagazora.

A city that was beyond overseas, after settle within the city for over two months and finding a stable job temporarily for now.

Inside a flower shop you are currently, as you are currently tending towards to it.

While humming in peace and quiet for now until...

You heard the opened throughout the bell. Making you sigh heavily as your peaceful solitude was distrube by another customer.

As you stood up from bending down, heading towards the cashier to deal with the customer.

You: Welcome. How can I help you.

You said with indifferent before, matching your stoic demeanor.

What stood in front of you was a beautiful female that is not roughly around your age and has long dark purple hair and indigo eyes.

As you instantly recognized the beauty that in front of you...

Raiden Mei...

She's the daughter of Raiden Ryoma, the CEO of Massive Electric Corp, making her an heiress.

Otherwise, Mei lived a cushy life. Servants would prepare her lunches, everyone showered her in attention, and even with her father often gone for business, she had kendo lessons to keep her busy.

Life was beautiful. Then, all of a sudden, everything changed.

Her father was falsely accused of embezzling funds by Cocolia, and was put in prison in 2013.

Ryoma had told her a strong heart is what will get you through battle. She thought her heart was the strongest, but when everything collapsed before her very eyes, she knew she was wrong.

The ME Corp assets were frozen, and she no longer had servants to help her get by.

This is when Cocolia took over the corporation herself.

This time, when she asked her classmates to sit with her, they rejected her.

No one wanted to hang out with a "criminal's daughter" after all.

She realized that because she was no longer an heiress, no one cared about her.

All their enthusiasm was for their own benefit.

You feel pity for the poor woman... Accused and robbed of everything away from her...

Through the Force... You can sense... Her sorrow... Pain.... Hatred... And loneliness...

Alone, she could not handle the hatred threatening to engulf her.

You didn't say anything about as you watched her carefully...

But she couldn't through the lack of finances.

As she kept glance at you with a worried looked on her face...

Unsure how to pay for the necessities that she needed...

Before she could say anything to you, you already grabbed what she needed and handed over to her.

She looks at you completely stunned and disbelief...

Mei kept staring at you know what to say, as she seems completely nervous unknown what to done.

Finding it amusing you decided to humour it a little bit, making you and Mei staring at each other for roughly a minute before finally gathering her courage to speak.

Mei: U-Uhm... I... thank you. I don't know what to--

You raised your hand up, signaling her stop.

Cutting her mid sentence off.

You: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering... Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose

You said speaking the words, of once great and wise old Jedi... that you've meet many years ago.

As Mei looks at you completely perplexed... Not sure what are you trying to say.

But neither the less, she accepted the offering you've given her without wasting amount of money at all.

She looked at the item with a satisfied yet genuinely happy smile.

Mei: Well, I'm really grateful, for what you've said... Mister..?

You: .... (L/N)... ... ... (Y/N)... (L/N)...

Mei: Well. It's a pleasure to meet you. (Y/N)...

You: Of course.

Mei: So, you know... who I am?

She asked with a massive anxiety and anxiousness brewing and dwindling within her mind... She's afraid of rejection and resentment by people...

As you just nod stoically, agreeing to her question without the need of words.

As she continues to grew anxious at you, thinking that she might get banned with the establishment.

Before mustering another courage to speak up to you...

Mei: You're not afraid of me?

You shook your head in acknowledgement. Making Mei even more astonished on how such an under these person is as barely spoken a word after that little speech he give to her.

The former heiress seems to be lost in though about this curious about these man that is roughly her age yet he seems wise and knowledge about what he's saying... She is wording who is he.

Mei could only in agreement with the man as before giving one last respectful bow before leaving the establishment with the item she purchased... Or perhaps were given.

As for you could only sigh, wishing the best of luck for her... If the force wills it...

As momentarily of silence and solitude washed over you...

Suddenly memories now... flourishes
within your mind... filling your heart with lament and nostalgia...

You: .....
_______________________________________

[ MEMORY ]

.
.
.
.

???: YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ORDER!!

???: . . . .

The Jedi rushes towards the sith as they briefly clash for a moment however the Jedi was outpowered and outmatched, resulting in her demise.

(STAB!)

You: NO!

(THUD!)

???: It is useless to resist... Join me. The Jedi has fallen and the Sith will rise. My master will rule all over the galaxy.

You: NEVER!! TRAITOR!!

Ignites your own lightsaber, and strikes at the Sith Lord. He ignites his blade to parry.

[STRIKE!]

Indicates where their lightsabers meet.

Using the Force, the Sith Lord easily throws you over the edge of the cliff.

Hanging for your dear life, as you struggle.

???: And after all this, you will need a new master.

You: COWARD! COME BACK! FACE ME!

You shouted, as your hands slipped from the stone causing you to fall.

[ MEMORY SEQUENCE ENDED ]
_______________________________________

You: .....

You stood there in silence... With your hands shaking and trembling uncontrollably...

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a disorder that develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event.

It is natural to feel afraid during and after a traumatic situation.

Fear is a part of the body's "fight-or-flight" response, which helps us avoid or respond to potential danger.

As you took deep breath... controlling yourself to calm down... Your rasping breathing slowly beckons back to normal before taking out final sigh.

Shaking your head, trying not to lament within the past much longer.

As you decided to close the shop and headed home to your run down apartment.

Returning home... You sat down on the cough before taking a massive sigh before looking at window.

Lost in though....

Closing your eyes slowly losing a drifted in slumber...

_______________________________________
(2ND PERSON P.O.V)

"Our mistakes... are in the past. And it's all of our responsibility and it's about what we do next that's important."

.
.
.
.
.

Acting much more level-headed and wise, showing an almost mentor-like attitude towards others.

Before Order 66 was issued, part of the Jedi Order as a Padawan to a full-fledged Jedi Knight.

During his time fighting with the ■■ Battalion in the Clone Wars, and the battalion's clones formed a very friendly relationship.

The betrayal of the clones due to Order 66, as well as the death of his Jedi Master, left him emotionally shaken.

After the fall of the Jedi, serving the Scrapper Guild as a rigger, a dangerous and physically demanding job.

Quiet, hard-working, and well-liked by his colleagues, but generally kept to himself.

His only real friend was... ■■■■■■

Would usually refuse to speak of his past, as he was quite haunted by it.

He felt that he could have saved his master if only he followed his Master's teachings.

He usually reacted with anger or dismissed his past when it was brought up.

_______________________________________

A woman scream was very loudly causing you too abruptably awakened from that restless slumber of yours.

Through the force you can feel causing and bloodshed rising within the entirely of the city.

You immediately stood up and rush towards the window as your eyes widened within shocked and horror.

You: .... By the force....

You were breathing heavily... As you witnessed so much... Chaos and bloodshed more than you could fathom just like before in the clone wars.

A catastrophic Honkai outbreak decimated the city of Nagazora has befall upon them just now...

What will happened next...?

To Be Continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
206K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.8K 129 5
A story where a man is accidentally killed by the negligence of a space law enforcement officer. Feeling sorry for his actions, the law enforcement o...