loved -jey uso

De roseo22371

idk what this is Mais

Characters
One
Two
Three.
🧍🏼‍♀️
Four.
five
six
seven
eight
New story!
Questions

nine

124 4 0
De roseo22371

Sorry I haven't been writing I was traumatized from the last part of 8. Also just wanted to say that in this story you ( serenity) is just basically liv Morgan. The gear, what you look like, what happens to her in real life everything. You just ARENT liv Morgan if that makes sense haha anyways here's chapter nine.

Its been a week since that happened. jey has been on the Italy tour. His arm is still sore but, he is medically cleared so.. anyways I haven't stopped thinking of him I fly out to France for backlash this Saturday. I was going to go tomorrow ( Thursday) but jey wanted me to go earlier so we can see each other. Naomi and Bianca are already there so I guess I'm traveling alone haha.
Carmelo got drafted on smackdown thank goodness, Rhea is out with an injury. My life is good. I pack my things and head out. I decide to get some coffee before heading to the airport cause the lines at the airport are so long.

Time skip to the flight
I get on board and I see Dominik mysterio a couple rows back "oh gosh" I say putting my hand on my face looking down. There's still a seat open to me, hopefully
It stays like that. 10 minutes go by and everyone is in their seats and the row is still clear for me. Until I hear some chattering going on behind me, I look and it's a flight attendant, and a mother with her 3 children standing in the aisle they were talking to .. Dominik he is sitting down, he was the one talking. I can't really hear anything that they are saying, the flight attendant starts looking around the plane, she makes eye contact with me and I instantly look away. While eavesdropping i noticed that Dominik is also in a row with 4 seats but... Dominik was the only one in the seat. "Shit" I say counting the empty seats by me there were 4 also. I hear a click and I turn my head around to see him getting out of his seat making eye contact with me, a smile forms on his face as he walks MY WAY. Why can't I just have a good and quiet flight. Great. I just remembered that the flight is 10 hours long. Ughhh I hate flights. I look out my window while I feel the seat next to me go down.

"Hey sweetheart"
I groan again.
"Don't be like that neighbor. This flight is going to be so fun. Don't you think?"
"Do I really have to be on this flight for 10 hours next to you?"
"Yep"
"I rather jump off this plane"
He just laughs and I go on my phone
"Planes taking off" he says and I look out the window
"You need me to hold your hand?" He says laughing
"no I'm not scared of it." I say rolling my eyes
"Well can you hold mine"
"What are you scared?" I say sarcastically cause Ik he's not
"No I just want to hold your hand"
"In your dreams."
"Whatever, so how are you and jey"
"Good? How are you and Rhea"
"We haven't spoke, and you know that"
"Idk nothing" I say laughing he stops talking for a while and I lay my head on the window
"Tired?" I don't answer
" Come on don't be like that" he says putting his hand on my shoulder
"I'm tired of you and we haven't even been on this for a hour yet." He laughs some more
"You're funny serenity"
"I know Dominik" I say annoyed I wish this would just be over with.

10 hours later- flight ended.

We are finally in Lyon France. Dominik gets my stuff for me and we get off the plane. Right after we get off I take my stuff from him and start walking. He starts catching up and I roll my eyes

"Dominik I had to deal with you for 10 hours. I barely got any sleep, please just leave me be."
"Maybe I can drive you to your hotel?"
" I don't think so Dominik"
"Please. What if you fall asleep behind the wheel?"
"Idk? Who asks them things?"
"Lots of people" he says laughing
"I'm sure jey is out there waiting. So no thanks."
"Let's just wait and see then."

We get out there and I look around the room. No jey. He looks around the room no Finn, Damien, jd, and obviously no Rhea. "Well sweetheart looks like our friends don't really care for us that much." He says putting an arm around me and I sigh "whatever Dominik. Let's just go" I say and he smiles
"Bet"

At the hotel
The car ride was hell. Dominik would not stop talking! I'm so tired. Tired of everything! Jey won't even answer me! It's 9 pm probably just getting out of his match. We get to the hotel and Dominik and I finally part ways! Thank goodness. I get into my hotel room drop everything and sigh. I'm so glad that is over with. I look at my phone and jey still has not answered. I go on twitter and see pictures of jey from his match the posts were posted 10 minutes ago so he should be answering me soon.

I pick up my things go to the bathroom and take out my skin care and everything. Going to be here for a few days it's Wednesday but it's about to be Thursday due to it being 9:30 pm right now. I hear my phone go off and I run to it. I hope it's jey. I check and it's.. not. It's nobody. I go to check the messages. Maybe I missed his text. I didn't. Maybe he left me on open? He didn't. I sigh throwing my phone back on the bed. I'm so tired. I don't really feel good either probably because I was just on a 10 hour flight with Dominik Mysterio out of all the people. I hear a knock on my door and I run to it smiling thinking it's Jey but it's just.. Dominik AGAIN.

"Please Dominik what do you want this time!"
"Can I come in?"
"Why??"
"Well I don't really have a reason I just want to come in"
"we aren't friends Dominik. We aren't nothing."
" Listen you and Rhea are enemies, right?"
"Yea. What about it?"
" Well if you let me come in, I can tell you everything"
"Everything?"
" All the plans all the secrets. everything!"
"Why would you want to do that?" I say letting Dominik into my hotel room. When I close the door he sighs
"They aren't my family anymore. I am nothing to them."
"What??"
" Damien won the title at wrestlemania then rhea got injured then jd lost another match. Finn told me he wanted that title and that it was his Damien heard. All we've been doing is arguing and arguing and arguing I'm so sick of it. Look you injured rhea and I just wanted to tell you that I'm not mad at you for it. I'm actually glad. This can finally break the judgment day apart."
"So you are basically just done with judgment day?"
"Yes. I just don't know how to get out." He says sitting on the bed. I sit in the chair in front of him.
"Look maybe we can talk to Paul. I injured Rhea. I said I would take everything from her. If you are really serious about wanting to get out then let's try something."
"Wait you're wanting to help me?"
"No. Just want to make Rhea jealous"
"Okay I'll do it. What are you thinking tho?"
"Basically let's just have backstage moments. Walk around together go face to face sometimes basically like that."
"Smart. Let's do it."
"Great well good talk. I'm going to go to bed"
" alright thank you for letting me come in. Maybe this could be a fresh start between us? Again. Remember when we used to be friends? Before the judgment day before I turned heel. We had something serenity."
"Well you ruined that "something" Dominik but yea maybe this could be."
"I'm sorry about that. Well goodnight"
"Night" I say closing the door. Half smiling thinking about my plan. I hope he isn't lying about this.

I check my phone again. No answer. I sigh deciding to text him goodnight then turn off my phone and go to bed.
Next day.
Thursday, 7 am.

I wake up feeling not that good. My head is killing me and I have a little stomach ache. I check my phone and still no answer from jey. I think of what to do. I could text trinity. Maybe she has heard from him? Maybe not that much. I think some more. CODY! I say rushing to text Cody Rhodes. Jeys closest friend on the main roster. ( pretend Cody is still on raw. 💔)

Serenity- hey cody

Cody- hey what's up serenity!

Serenity- nothing much. I was wondering if you have heard from jey. He hasn't answered me since yesterday morning and I made it in France last night.

Cody- I have seen him but I'm not sure why he hasn't answered you. I'm sorry. We are off today due to smackdown tomorrow maybe he will answer you soon.

Serenity- okay thank you Cody. Bye!

Cody- bye c see you on Saturday!!

I text jey again

Serenity- hey! I landed

Serenity- goodnight

Serenity- you okay?

Jey- Sorry cc I haven't been on my phone. I miss you! What is your room number. Ik we are in the same hotel

Serenity- how do you know?

Jey- our locations!

Serenity- omg i totally forgot about that 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was so worried something happened to you.

Jey- sorry ma 🤣

Serenity- never do that again! Anyways 111.

Jey- 120. I'm otw.

I smile reading over the "sorry ma" text. I love that nickname. He randomly uses it. I wish he would call me it all the time. I hear a knock on my door and I answer

"C!" He says pulling me into a hug almost knocking me over
"Be careful jey!" I say and then he picks me up and I get butterflies.
"I missed you so much"
"I missed you too jey" I say smiling but he's smiling more.
"How was your flight?" He says putting me down and we walk over to the bed to sit down
"It was alright." I say deciding not to tell him about Dominik.
"Ight" he says laying down then he grabs me and pulls me close to him I scream and we both start laughing.
"Mm I'm so tired ma" he says while cuddling me more.
"Me too" I say closing my eyes
"How you feeling?" he says
"Not that great but I'm glad you are here with me now"
"What's up with you ma?"
"It's just a headache" I say
"Oh well you know what fixes headaches?"
"What?"
"Sleep" he says smiling
"You're right"
"Let's sleep ma please"
"Okay" I say smiling he lets me go and I sit up he takes off his shoes then goes to the bed and gets under the covers "come on girl I'm tired" he says laughing and I get under the covers

"Can we cuddle please"
"Yes jey" I say and he puts his arm around me and pulls me closer.
"Mmm thank you c" he says closing his eyes and I start getting tired again forgetting that me and jey are just
Best friends.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.7K 352 11
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐢...
26.2K 886 31
𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 (𝟏𝟖+𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞) Moving on from her past, Anaya moved to Pensacola, to have a second chance and a better life that she alw...
2.9K 57 23
"I love leati Joesph anoa'i not this ,this monster named the tribal chief"