five

it's Dominik Mysterio.
"oh hell no. get off of me"
"i'm just here to talk."
"I don't want to talk to you."
"well you don't have to i'm doing the talking."
" loose tonight with becky or we will make you. you don't deserve the title and if you win tonight with becky then you will get a title opportunity. if you win we will make sure bad things happen to you."
"what did i do to you?"
"it's not what you did to me it's what you did to rhea"
"i didn't do nothing to rhea. i don't care for her"
"you gave her a black eye."
"okay maybe next time tell her to keep her mouth shut"
"why cause carmelo didn't want you?"
"what did you just say?"
"i said why cause car.."
i smack him and then walk away

i start walking to my locker room raw is about to start and cody is kicking it off then after it's my match. should i listen to him? should i loose my title opportunity? what bad things was he talking about?
more thoughts keep coming then i bump into someone and almost fall until they catch me. it's cody he pulls me back up
"are you okay serenity why aren't you ready?"
i zone out looking at him
"helloo?"
"huh? yea im fine i got to go" i start running
"UMM OKAY GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!" i hear cody yell

i open my locker room door out of breath i see josh sitting on the couch 
"Where was you man"
"i don't got time to explain everything i have to get ready"
"You're not getting ready until you tell me what's up."
"please josh i can't do this right now." i say starting to panic
"serenity breathe it's okay"
he gets up and comes over to me
"sit where's your gear?"
i point to where it is and he grabs it and then hands it to me.
"look serenity i'm trying to be here for you but you making it hard. i understand but i want to protect you and stuff. you don't got to tell me right now"
i cover my face with my hands and sigh
josh comes closer to hug me and kisses my head
i start crying
"shh baby it's okay don't cry. i'm here for you."
it's silent then cody's theme starts playing then i look up
"i got to get ready omg"
josh wipes my tears
"you got this tonight okay?"
"thank you"
he nods then gets up and goes out of the room
i get changed
the gear looks alright i get done with my makeup and i leave my hair down

"it's silent then cody's theme starts playing then i look up "i got to get ready omg"josh wipes my tears "you got this tonight okay?""thank you" he nods then gets up and goes out of the room i get changed the gear looks alright i get done with my ...

( like i said im using liv as what you look like but you ARENT liv. lol"

i go to the gorilla then im stopped by finn
"aye serenity"
"look finn i know we used to be friends but you've changed. stop talking to me."
"sorry can't do that i got a message"
"i don't want to hear it finn"
"well to bad rhea says don't forget what Dominik has told you."
"and what is that?"
"Loose tonight or else"
i grab his hand and look him directly in the eyes
"i'm not scared of yall but thanks for assuming that im going to win" i smile at him then my music hits and i walk out leaving finn standing there shocked.

i walk out and the cheers just get louder. i smile and skip down the ramp (like aj lee does" and slide into the ring it feels good to finally get back into the ring.
becky comes out and we make eye contact and smile at each other we have a lot of respect for each other, but tonight i'm not going easy. i want my title back i really never lost it. rhea cheated but im past it im ready to become a 5x woman champion.