π†π”πˆπ‹π“π˜ 𝐀𝐒 π’πˆπ β„οΈŽ οΏ½...

By mainlywlyss

"π’Š π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’“π’†π’„π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’˜π’† 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’…π’Šπ’…, π’Žπ’†π’”π’”π’š 𝒕𝒐𝒑-π’π’Šπ’‘ π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”, 𝒉𝒐�... More

π†π”πˆπ‹π“π˜ 𝐀𝐒 π’πˆπ (CAST)
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πˆπ•

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

37 7 1
By mainlywlyss

CHAPTER III

SALT AND ICE!

WHEN SHE GOT HOME, her mother was in the garden freezing some roses and cutting off their heads. She didn't questioned it, her mother acted strangely sometimes, Aurora went to join her mother in the garden, she sat in the little white chair, when her mother noticed her she smiled.

"Aurora, how are you?" She asked letting the roses fall at her feet.

Aurora looked up at her mother with a small smile, "I'm fine, mother. Thank you for asking, what about you?"she liked when her mother asked about her, it was pretty rare actually.

"I'm fine dear, thank you" she said softly to her daughter . Then turned back to the roses, not focusing on her daughter anymore.

Aurora took it as an opportunity to go to her room, and that's what she did. She went to her room, and when to her desk, like always, took a power and started writing the name of the filthy mortal she hated. repeatedly write in a rush, not stopping until her hand would hurt, this time the feather froze, noticing that, she let it fall against her desk and sighed, she hid the paper in a book, and went straight to bed.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL, like always she was sat beside Cardan and their friends. They took out their food from their basket, taking a bite into it, before quickly spitting it out.

The food was salted she thought, she took a glace at the two mortals that were currently enjoying their time. The five fae were glaring daggers at the twins.

"These disgusting creatures salted the food" she heard Nicasia tell Cardan, before turning to Aurora "they deserve to be punish, and I have a marvellous idea" Nicasia said with a smirk.

"I'm all ears" The white haired girl said matching Nicasia's smirk.

༺༺༺

AURORA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE RIVER, watching the two mortals heads being yanked into the river, before being pushed in it

"There are nixies the river" Valerian says, "if you don't get out before they find you, they'll pull you under and hold you there, their sharp teeth will sink into you're skin" he finishes with an amused glint into his eyes

"Nixies can't help what they are" Nicasia says from beside me, kicking the water so that it splashes on Jude's face, as the girl try to not get taken by the current.
"Just like you won't get to be able to help drowning" she adds , and an amused smile make its way on her face.

"Is this fun?" Jude said from the water, "are you enjoying yourselves" she said with clattering her teeth

"Enormously" Aurora said , seeing Jude wade through the current in order to reach her sister, she saw shadows, the nixies. Her eyes widened and she acted quick collecting rocks from the shore and tossing them into the water.

"It's just a game" Nicasia says, "but sometimes we play to hard with our toys. And then, they break"

"It's not like we drowned you ourselves" Valerian says

Jude swept away, chocking and coughing she started to panic and fail her limbs, she caught herself on a tree root, the other started to laugh at her.

"Quit," Cardan says from beside me, "you should never have been tutored with us. Abandon thoughts of the journey. Do that and we'll save you" he said glancing at the white haired girl beside him

"If you don't, Aurora will freeze the water and you'll froze to death." He said with a sinister smirk.  As she chuckled.

Jude stared at them

"All you do is give in. Easy" Aurora said with her arms crossed over her chest

"And you'll save Taryn too?" She said

"Oh, so you'll do what we say for her sake?" Aurora's gaze cold, and hungry. "Doesn't that feel noble?" She paused, and in that silence, all Jude could hear was Taryn's hitch breath. "Well does it"

"Why don't you tell me how you want me to feel?"

"Interesting" she said, taking a step closer, squatting and regarding them from eye level. "There are so few children in Faerie that I've never seen one of us twinned. Is it like being doubled or more like divided in half?" Nicasia smirked, putting her arm over Aurora's shoulder

Valerian chuckled from behind her, and cardan shifted from beside her.

"Twin sister" Cardan turned to Taryn "would you make a similar sacrifice?" Aurora spoke "let's find out, I have a most generous offer for you. Climb up the bank, and kiss me on both of my cheeks. Once that's done, so long as you don't defend you're sister by word or deed, we wont hold you accountable for her defiance. Now, isn't that a good bargain? But you get it only if you come to us now and leave her there to drown. Show her that she will always be alone." She finishes with a satisfied smirk

Taryn reluctantly made her way over to them.

Her dress is soaked, dripping as she walks, like the dresses of water sprites or sea nymphs. She presses her bluish lips to Aurora's cheeks, one and then the other. She kept her eyes close, odd for her to kiss a girl even tho it  was only on the cheeks. Aurora's eyes are open as she kept her gaze on Jude with an evil glare.

she didn't noticed the prince's gaze burning on her.

"Say 'I forsake my sister Jude," Nicasia says to Taryn from beside Aurora, her arm still on he other girl's shoulder  "I won't help her, I don't even like her" she adds  with a smirk

Taryn looked at Jude's direction quickly and apologise "I don't have to say that. That wasn't part of the bargain."

The other faeries laugh

Auora's  heels parted the thistles and bulrushes now. Lockes started to speak but Aurora cut him off. "You're sister abandoned you. See what we can do with just a few words? And everything can get so much worse, we can enchant you to run around on all fours, barking like a dog. We can curse you to wither away for want of a song you'll never hear again or a kind word from my lips. We're not mortals, we will break you. You're a fragile little thing, we hardly need to try. Give up."

"Never" Jude says

Cardan spoke, "Never? Never is like forever, good big for mortals, like you. To comprehend" he said with a smirk.

They all stepped away from there leaving Jude in her own misery, not caring one bit.

❄︎

———————

Omg I saw back to black today at the theater, it was so good but anyway! Sorry for the late update, i didn't had a lot of time with school and everything, BUT IM HERE, I'm so dumb k literally gave the cruel prince to my friend for her to read it, which im glad, but. I forgot i needed it to write this story🤓 like so dumb but anyway, im happy that she'll read it, so I can talk to her about it! 🤭

Hope you're all doing fine loves!
Take care of yourself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
744K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...