𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

CHAPTER IV

SWORD AND KISSES!

♕♕♕

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY OF THE SUMMER TOURNAMENT, after spending weeks at cardan's side as he trained for today, and hear him complaining about how mortals didn't deserved to take place in it, it was finally the day.

"Rora, don't tell me your'e not up-" She heard her mother said. Lilith arrived at the door of her daughter's chamber, stopping in her tracks when she saw Aurora sitting in front of her vanity with Merith, Aurora's personal maid, doing her daughters hair.
Merith is a fae from the winter court, that is ruled by Lilith, she has been working for her, since Aurora was a baby.

"As you can see I'm almost ready, mother" Aurora said with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

Lilith scanned her daughter , "you look ravishing dear,"
Aurora was wearing a white long dress adorned with diamonds, and a white fur cape draped over her shoulders, her hair were being pulled up by a crystal swan ornament. A sly smirked made its way on Lilith's lips, flashing her sharp teeth. "who's the lucky one?"

"What- no one. " Aurora said, her cheeks heating up "What do you mean, I always dress like that" Aurora said in confusion, with a small chuckle.

"Hm, you're right I just wanted to have some tea to talk about. But,  you'll tell me if you had anyone, right?"
Lilith said with her arms crossed over her chest. "Yes, mother I would" Aurora said with a playful roll of her eyes.

Lilith chuckled. "Alright I'll stop talking, we have to get going anyway, or we'll be late"

"I'm almost done, Miss" Merith said finishing doing Aurora's hair. "Is it to you're liking, Miss?" Merith asked Aurora, catching her gaze in the mirror.

"I absolutely love it, thank you Mer." Merith smiled softly at Aurora with a polite nod, and went to do her usual routine.

"Come on, the carriage's waiting for us" Lilith said to her daughter, making her way toward the door, she made her way outside the manor, Aurora following behind her, as they both entered the carriage

꧁꧂

THE SUMER TOURNAMENT, was being held on the edge of a cliff on Ins-weal, the Isle of Woe. Aurora followed her mother  toward the royal's tented box, where all the royals would sit.  Cardan's siblings were already sat. Aurora noticed Rhyia, one of Cardan's sisters, sitting beside Dain Greenbriar, who was already crowded with maids, women, of course.