Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out

206 10 4
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and he was driving the vehicle car going out to somewhere else by himself and he just chilling when he was driving the vehicle car by himself and (Y/N) was following the van by himself...the van Rust Bucket and (Y/N) just drive the vehicle car like there was another field trip vacation for what (Y/N) going with them by himself. Then (Y/N) was drive the vehicle car like faster and more faster to getting up there by themselves and when (Y/N) just turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an academy over there.

(Y/N): "Hmmmph...seems the academy was there...Hopefully Acid, Numbskull, and Freya with Hope are chilling in my home." He said to himself.

In Flashback.

Acid: "Why are you shooting at me?!? You fucking moron!!!! We are the same team!!!!!!!" He shout out to Numbskull.

Numbskull: "Oh shoot, sorry man...I didn't know-"

Acid: "Fucking idiot...next time you need to better aim with the gun and controller!" He said to Numbskull and then the two of them are playing the videogame by themselves and then Frightwig with Hope were reading the books also some newspaper by themselves.

Frightwig: "Hmmm..."

Hope: "What's wrong, Freya?" She asked her.

Frightwig: "I'm worrying about (Y/N)...I don't know if he-"

Hope: "Don't worry, Freya...(Y/N) is going to be alright...he's a tough boy...but brave for himself." She said to her and make her was smile little bit and then the group were talking to each others.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was with Max park their vehicle cars by themselves and they both parking outside little bit and then (Y/N) who was stepped out of the vehicle car and same to Max, Ben, and Gwen as well too...they both were going to the Barton academy by themselves...well, it is for vacation trip but also Gwen's school.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....this is getting better right now." He said to himself and make him was walking along with Max, and the others but until he notice Ben had a nightmare face and depress little bit and he was like 'he can't even sleep'

(Y/N): "*Something strange with Ben?*" He thought himself and he asked Ben.

(Y/N): "Ben, are you alright?" He asked Ben.

Ben: "W-What? Oh! I-I-I'm fine...I just can't even sleep." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nightmare, huh?" He asked him.

Ben: "Possibly...but you're not going to believe this...Ghostfreak is haunted me in my own dream." He said to (Y/N) and he want to ask him and how did this happened about it and then (Y/N) want to know more if he can help him with the problem and Ben decide to explain to him about what happened in the dream for what he saw it is horrifying nightmare.

(Y/N): "Ben, it just a dream...there's no way Ghostfreak of your watch will came out of the Omnitrix. But Gory who came out when I summon her." He said to Ben.

Ben: "I'm just getting scared, (Y/N)." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ben, there's no need to be afraid...you're tough and brave kid...but my nightmare is scared off when I turn into a red demon by myself...and I felt scared of this thing inside at me...I don't know what I become and I saw how horrifying hell for what I was been going through." He said to Ben.

Ben: "Alright, I just tries my best to controlling it." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Listen, I'm going to take a walk to the other side from this place alright? Just take few longer walk and I'll be back for 3 hours." He said to Ben and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) was walk to somewhere else in this academy by himself. But as for Ben...when he is walking out to somewhere else with his Grandpa Max and cousin Gwen but naturally out of nowhere something just came out and this is take over by Ghostfreak.

When (Y/N) was take a walk out to somewhere else but until out of nowhere (Y/N) got his Chaquetrix's watch and something just bright pink glowing out by itself and then (Y/N) was looking at the watch by himself. Then (Y/N) just notice the watch is glowing up and out of nowhere a huge bright pink light goes flash up and make (Y/N) was taken surprise and he saw Gory appeared here.

(Y/N): "Gory?!?"

Gory: "Master? Did you summon me out?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, I didn't...I didn't summon you out." He said to her.

Gory: "Wait, you didn't...but it must be Chaquetrix summon me out!!!!! I am finally free with you, (Y/N)!!!!!!" She shout out and flying toward to (Y/N) and hugging him tightly as well and then he was patting the back of her.

(Y/N): "So that means...if you were out and does that mean...Oh no." He said to Gory with a horror surprise and Gory was figure it out what her lover (Y/N) tries to said to him and then (Y/N) with Gory were running out to where Ben really is...but naturally Ben was been kidnapped.

(Y/N): "Oh shit, this isn't good...his Ghostfreak is out and Ben is kidnapped..."

Gory: "My brother kidnapped Ben."

(Y/N): "Your brother?" He asked her and make her sigh and she said.

Gory: "It's a long story with family reunion...but we need to move right now!!!!! We need to stop my brother before he will use Ben and Omnitri!" She said to (Y/N) and then Gory grab (Y/N) and goes invisible by herself and flying out to somewhere in the academy and searching for Ben...immediately.

Time Skip Later.

In Different Room.

When (Y/N) with Gory appeared here right on the time and they saw Ghostfreak...but no Zaskar is change only for himself.

(Y/N): "Shit, Ben!" He said to himself and he saw Ben was trapped in the chair on the rooftop of the building and it is going to fall and Zaskar who was showing himself with true form and he look down at (Y/N) and Gory appeared here.

Zaskar: "Gory, you've been made it....Sister." He said to her.

Gory: "Zaskar." She said to him and she turn her head to look at the Chaquetrix user by herself and then she told him.

Gory: "I'll handle this." She said to (Y/N) and make her was transform into different form and she was looks like got wilder with her other form by herself and she was looks like super hot as well.

Gory: "Brother, this is gone too far right now...." She said to him.

Zaskar: "You are siding with the humans, don't you? Do you know who you really are to me, sister?" He asked her.

Gory: "You don't understand about the mankind, do you? These humans are normal to us and we don't have our hatred toward to them!" She said.

Zaskar: "I was been trapped in Omnitrix!!!!! I have been stuck there for awhile, Gory!!!!! This little human brat using me as puppet!!!!!!!!" He said to her.

Gory: "He need the power of you to save the mankind...and (Y/N) as well!" She said to Zaskar.

Zaskar: "You care that pathetic human about he summon you out and using you as puppet too?!? Using you as sex slave?!?" He said to her and make her heard this and she was pisses off and she was slapped Zaskar in the face so hard and send him to the wall of the building and she shout out in anger.

Gory: "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT TO MY (Y/N)!?!? HE'S MY LOVER AND HE NEVER USING ME AS SEXUAL SLAVE...HE NEVER ABUSE ME!!!!! HE WAS A BROKEN PERSON AS WELL!!!!!!!" She shout out to Zaskar and (Y/N) taken surprise for what Gory defend (Y/N) because she is important to (Y/N).

Zaskar: "What do you know about this pathetic human?!? He doesn't know you and you don't even know him!!!!!!!" He said to her.

Gory: "I known him as well...I've been watching him was been brave, paralyze, and fearless for him inside...he was the best person for what I care about...and he doesn't hurt me and the girls...he only hurt those evils who did to his uncle!!!!! He punish them!" She said to Zaskar and make (Y/N) was surprise about her attitude.

(Y/N): "Gory..." He said in surprise for her.

Gory: "I want him to be happy person for his own life....Please, brother...don't do this..." She said to him and she want to help him.

Zaskar: "I'm sorry, Gory...I did what I must do!" He said to her and then Gory sigh out and she said.

Gory: "Then you leave me no choice, brother...I must stop you first!!!!!!!" She said to him and the two ghost prepare to fight by themselves.

Gory: "(Y/N)! SAVE BEN!!!! I'LL HANDLE MY BROTHER!!!!! GO!!!!!!" She shout out to her lover and here comes the two of them are fighting each others and they both were ghosts and fighting like badass as well. Then (Y/N) was going to get there with his power of symbiote and he just jump up from the ground and he was land down on the rooftop of the building from this academy by himself and he save Ben alive by himself.

(Y/N): "Ben, oh thank god...I didn't listen for you...anyway we need to help her." He said to Ben.

Ben: "Okay, I need to use the omnitrix." He said to (Y/N) and make him was use the Omnitrix watch by himself and he slammed it down on the Omnitrix watch by himself and he was turn into...new monster for himself is Frankenstrike.

Gory: "Brother stop this! You don't have to be evil!!!!!!!!" She said to Zaskar.

Zaskar: "Stay out of my way sister! I can't let you ruin my plan!!!!!!!" He shout out to him and then (Y/N) was look at Gory who was troubling with her own brother.

Gory: "BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out in anger and make Zaskar turn his head to look at his own sister.

Gory: "This madness must end now!!!!!!!" She said to him.

(A/N: Imagine Eleven as Gory fighting Vecna as Zaskar scene.)

Gory blast Zaskar in the head with her power and send Zaskar out of the academy when the sun was killing Zaskar and make him screaming out and hide away by himself.

Gory: "I'm sorry, brother...this is gone for your own good...you need help with it." She said to him and she felt a hand touch on her shoulder and she saw (Y/N) is here and she was hugging him tightly and she cries out and (Y/N) was pat the back of her and he want to calm her down.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 58 2
Y/n was your average teen. Well, besides the fact that his family neglected and abused him, his girlfriend cheated on him, and he found the Chaquetri...
24.9K 450 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
30.5K 715 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
39.3K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...