Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death

199 8 0
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Henrietta, Charmcaster, and Frightwig were fighting many armed knight guards by themselves and they were slaughtering many of them all by themselves like nothing and they just took many of them down already. Then the four of them were seen more of these motherfuckers appeared here by themselves and they both were take many of them out like nothing and turns out that the four of them were work together as teammates.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*SNARL*" He was snarl out and make him land one of those armed knight guard and he bite down at the guard's head and then (Y/N) ripped the head of the guard off like nothing and he was eating it alive. Then (Y/N) throw the guard's body to the other knight guards by himself and he turn his head to look more of them are here by themselves and they have their weapons out and start to shooting their weapons at (Y/N) and make him was let out a thunderous roar toward to 

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was roaring out toward to the armed knight guards by himself and he was charge toward at them and make him use his arms shapeshift as blades and he slashing those motherfuckers apart off with his blades. Then (Y/N) was slashes these armed knight soldiers and torn them all apart off by himself and he was keep killing many of them and then he switching his both arms change into axes by himself and he slash the other armed knight guards by himself and he use his tendrils stabbed at the other knights in the bodies.

(Y/N) throw these motherfuckers to the walls and knocked them down on the ground and then the red demon turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a big giant door over there and make (Y/N) was titled his head and it is confuse him and then he was walking toward to the door. He turn his head to look up and he tries to figure it out and make him was use his both arms shapeshift into as hammerfists and make him was swung his both fists through to the door over there and then (Y/N) lifting it up from the door and ripping the door off by himself.

He throw the big door on the ground by himself and (Y/N) was throw the door down on the ground and make (Y/N) turn his head to look around and he see all everything around to him was lab...and all everything experiment lab for what these forever knights doing by themselves.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*GROWLING*"

???: "I see you've been made it here, demon." He said to (Y/N) and make him was growling out little bit and he sniffing up to the sky by himself and make him was definitely smell it is here right away.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We can smell you, king.~ Come on out...let us face to face." He said to him and make the king who was chuckling out little bit.

???: "As you wish, demon.~" He said to (Y/N) and then he heard there was a land thud down on the ground by himself and make (Y/N) turn around to take a look at this motherfucker who was stood right there and he was looks like bulk with an armor form on by himself and a black cape behind his back. Then this guy was looks like some kind of dangerous for himself and he was like King...but a king of armor knight by himself.

Forever King.

The first Forever King featured in the series was the fourth season's main antagonist. This Forever King was originally a former Plumber named Driscoll. However, he was thrown out of the Plumbers in disgrace when he was revealed to have been stealing alien tech for his own benefit. He later joined the Forever Knights and worked his way up through the ranks, eventually forming a splinter group of knights with the desire to conquer the world and gain revenge on the Plumbers.

Forever King: "I will strike thee down, demon." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Come on and get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Forever King and let out a thunderous roar toward to Forever King and make him was charge toward at Forever King and then he was jump up and use his claws slashes at Forever King. But (Y/N) got blasted by Forever King and he was sent to the ground by the motherfucker knight who was shooting at him and then (Y/N) was knock down the ground and make him slowly turn his head to look up at Forever King and (Y/N) let out a growl.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Not bad, motherfucker...I'm going to tear you up." He said to Forever King and make him was let out a snarl toward to Forever King.

When (Y/N) raise his tentacles out of his back behind and make him was shooting some spikes out like a knives and multiple knives were hitting at Forever King but thanks for his armor was blocking the attack of (Y/N).

Forever King who was raise his both arms up and shooting laser out to (Y/N) and make him was dodge out of the attacks from the blast lasers of Forever King and (Y/N) was growl out toward to this motherfucker by himself...then (Y/N) just jumped up from the ground and make him land on the wall from the building by himself.

Forever King: "Hold still, you demon!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him blast his laser at (Y/N) and he just jump away from the attack of Forever King and then (Y/N) land down on different wall of this place.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Not if you can catch us.~" He said to Forever King and make him was snarl toward to Forever King and then (Y/N) charge toward to Forever King with his superhuman speed and jump and tackled Forever King down on the ground. Then (Y/N) was use his claws begin to slashing the shit out of Forever King and he tries to use his blades, and axes tries to cutting his armors off.

Forever King: "Get away from me!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and send a blasts hitting at (Y/N) and make him was sent to the wall and he was knocked down on the ground and then (Y/N) was growling out to be anger by himself.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*This guy is tough...I need to use the Chaquetrix watch to summon another different female alien out by myself.*" He thought himself. 

Forever King: "What's wrong, demon? Giving up yet?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Nah, we're just getting started it.~ Let's see how are you going to handle one of my mates.~" He said to him.

Forever King: "One of what-" He tries to said and (Y/N) use the Chaquetrix who was summoned a different female alien race and also species too...and he was summon her already here...and there was a small little creature was 5 feet tall and she was cute...young cute girl by herself to (Y/N). Then he was look at the sweetest cutest girl and she looks like strong for herself and make her was look at (Y/N) and she smile up and then she was giving (Y/N) a hug tight back there by herself and she nuzzling her head at (Y/N).

Upchuck/Chucky.

Chucky: "Hello, master.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her nuzzling at (Y/N) and she looking at him up and down by herself and she said.

Chucky: "So the rumor was true...you are truly handsome when you are in this form.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "It's a long story, Chucky...anyway I need your help with this son of bitch right here." He said to Chucky and make the short little alien female nod her head to (Y/N) and then she was looking at Forever King by herself and her eyes change into angry glare little bit. Then (Y/N) was growling out little bit and he set her down on the ground and the two of them were turn their heads to look toward to Forever King who was stood right there.

Forever King: "Impossible!!!!! A demon can summon his own pet?!?"

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Shut the fuck up, asshole! She's not my pet...She's my mate!" He said to him and Chucky was smile up.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We are going to kill you, motherfucker!!!!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out toward to Forever King by himself and make him let out a thunderous roar toward to Forever King.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) roar out and charge toward to Forever King and then Chucky who was assist (Y/N) and the two of them are going to fighting at Forever King by themselves.

Two Against One.

And that will be awesome at all.

But (Y/N) will assist Chucky to fight this motherfucker king right here.

When Forever King who was knocked down on the ground by himself and the motherfucker who was coughing out little bit and he tries to get away from here fast as he could and (Y/N) who was appeared here anytime and soon that (Y/N) grab the king in the back of his head and make him lifting him up from the ground. Then (Y/N) look at Forever King who was struggling tries to get off from (Y/N)'s grip by himself and(Y/N) was holding the bastard's head and he look at (Y/N) who stood right there by himself.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Just where do you think you are going?" He asked Forever King.

Forever King: "Grrrgh...." He tries to speak out to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You have nowhere else to go, motherfucker. This is where you are going to die, prick." He said to him and make him was growling out little bit and he charge toward to Forever King and he slammed Forever King to the wall of the building.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Bon Appetit.~" He said to Forever King.

When (Y/N) was shoving his tongue down toward to Forever King in the throat by himself and make him tries to talk and speak out but too late (Y/N) eating all everything inside from him and then (Y/N) was throw Forever King down on the ground. Then (Y/N) is growl little bit and he turn his head to look over there and he notice Chuckly was smile with blushing on her face and then (Y/N) transform back to his own human form.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's going back to the others." He said to them.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 492 39
Love The Man. Fear The Beasts. (Y/N): "Sometimes the world no longer need a hero...sometimes the world would need is...a monster." (Y/N) (L/N) is son...
6.5K 137 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...
25.3K 450 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
53.2K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...