SWEET LOVE ʲᵘʳᵃʲ ˢˡᵃᶠᵏᵒᵛˢᵏʸ

Galing kay lillils_

What happens when a girl with a rough past meets the boy of her dreams? Will he be able to provide her the co... Higit pa

CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER THIRTY

253 6 1
Galing kay lillils_

CHAPTER THIRTY

𐙚⊹₊⋆

   The end of August came fast. Way faster than the couple would've liked. Before they knew it, they were back in Montréal in their shared apartment. Juraj was starting to train again, not that he didn't train while at home, but now it was really ramping up. Emília continued studying, but this semester, she was going to try online school.

   It really seemed that life was finally settling down. They were content with how everything was at last.

   "Hi, baby." Emília wrapped her arms around Juraj and gave him a tiny peck on the lips as he entered through the door of their apartment, not even letting him place his bags down.

   "Hi, love," He dropped the bags in his hands and put his arms around her waist, "I finally went shopping. We can cook something if you'd like."

   Her eyes lit up, remembering the promise he said a few months ago, and that it was now being fulfilled, "Yes, yes, yes!" She squealed.

   He took the bags to the kitchen, where he laid all of the ingredients on the spacious island. When she walked in, she gasped, staring at the island, "Why did you buy so much? How much did this cost?"

   "Because we have nothing, and don't worry about it. I have enough money." He put his arms on her shoulders, rubbing circles on her collarbones with his thumbs to calm her down.

   "Okay, fine," She took a deep breath, allowing her shoulders to drop, "How does pizza sound?"

   "Really good. You can make pizza from scratch?" He asked, trailing his hands down her arms to hold her fingers.

   "Obviously not," She chuckled, "We have phones, we have the internet, we're good." She said, taking out her phone as she searched up a recipe.

   She set her phone on the counter as she began to read out the ingredients and instructions, preparing everything they needed.

   "Okay, next we have to put flour," She grabbed the bag and eyeballed the amount that was supposed to go in, "Does that look like enough?" She twisted her neck go face Juraj.

   He peeked over the girl's shoulder, dipping a finger in the flour and poking her nose, leaving a white mark on it. She grinned, planning something evil behind her bright blue yes, "You're so on, babe."

   She reached her whole hand in the bag and rubbed it all over his face and clothes, "You look like you just snorted hard drugs." She hysterically laughed.

   Juraj also grabbed a fistfull of the white powder and threw it on the girl in front of him.

   By the time they were done with their little food fight they were laying on the couch, clutching their stomachs from laughing so hard. Then, the doorbell rung. Both of them looked at each other, wondering who should open it.

   "You go. My whole head is white. I look like I'm going gray." Emília protested.

   "They're gonna think we're drug addicts if you said I look like a snort coke."

   "Fine, be a baby."

   "I'm your baby." He said, making the girl show him the middle finger as she walked to the door.

   She opened it, revealing a young woman standing there, "Bonj-" She stopped in the middle of her sentence when she saw the girl's state.

   "Ne demandez pas. Comment puis-je t'aider?" She shut her down.

   "Uh, je suis voisine, N-Nelle. J-je viens uh, d'emménager mon copain et- " She started speaking in broken French.

   "I can speak English." Emília smiled, leaning on her door frame.

   "Oh, thank God. I'm Nelle, your new neighbor. I was wondering if you have any milk. I could've sworn we had some, but apparently not. It's late now, and we don't want to go to the store." She explained.

   "Yeah, sure. Let me go get you a bag." She left her waiting at the door as she went to the kitchen, passing Juraj on the couch.

   "Who is it?"

   "New neighbor," She quickly grabbed the milk and gave it to her, "Here. If you need anything, come by. I'd love to get to know you, Nelle."

   "Thanks. And you are?" She shyly smiled, taking the ingredient from her hands.

   "Oh, sorry, Emília." She shook her hand.

   "Thanks again, Emília. I'll see you soon, hopefully. Bye!" She swiftly left.

   "So, where were we?" She turned to her boyfriend, who was still lying on the couch.

   "No more food fight, Em, please." He groaned, throwing his head back.

   "Okay, okay. Let's go finish that pizza."

   "Oh my God, this is so good." Emília moaned as she took the first bite of their dinner that they were eating at ten pm.

•☆•

   "Mhm," Juraj tipped his head back, catching all of the cheesy goodness in his mouth, "We're pretty good cooks, actually."

   "We're is a strong word. I did most of the work." She raised her eyebrow.

   "How would you cook if I didn't buy you everything," He cocked his head to the side, "See? Team effort!" He pat her thigh.

   Emília laughed, "You're unbelievable," She turned to the boy and grabbed his cheek, "You have a little something here,"she kissed his jaw, lightly sucking, "A little sauce stain there."

   "You have a little sauce stain on your boobs. Can I give you a hickey now?" He teased, making the girl bright red.

   "I mean..." She said, immediately laughing, "You're funny, baby."

   "Aw man. I wasn't even joking," He pouted, forcefully sticking his bottom lip out. Suddenly, he stood up and took his girlfriend to the couch, laying her on her back, "Please? I love seeing you all marked up by me."

   "Fine, go ahead." She stopped resisting his grip and relaxed as he gently sucked and bit and kissed her chest and neck. She moved her hands to his hair, gently tugging it and massaging his scalp.

   "That feels so good, love," He pulled away from her and looked at his masterpiece that was painted by him, "So gorgeous, and all mine."

   "Mhm, all yours."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

CHAPTER THIRTY

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

255K 5.8K 36
When bad things happen there must come a silver lining because, without one, there is no moving forward, however, for Iris, it's not all so easy. On...
18.7K 420 28
Quinn and Mila started dating in 2016 and have lasted 4 years up to 2020 In 2020 they found out life changing news how will they Cope with their new...
1.7K 59 7
what happens when her older brothers teammate can't keep his eyes off of her during a game and they secretly hookup but he doesn't know that she is m...
27.6K 422 29
"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘺�...