CØLORFUL STARS (PINKSTAR S2 F...

By pinky2095

As the winners of PINKSTAR Season 2, these six boys finally get to fulfill their dreams of debuting. Follow t... More

Basic Info
~5th Place: Evan~
~2nd Place: Junwon~
~6th Place: Jinhyuk~
~3rd Place: Ike~
~4th Place: Saei~
~1st Place: Howon~
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Celebrations As A Group
1st Mini Album (2023): Game of Hide & Seek
Chapter 2: First Week of Debut Promotions
Chapter 4: End of Debut Promotions
Chapter 5: News to Jinhyuk & Junwon's Internal Debate

Chapter 3: Week With Former Wanna One Members

10 3 1
By pinky2095

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, June 3, 2023~2:48PM-

~Ike's POV~

I was wandering around the studio, trying to find my way back to our dressing room. When I was finally starting to give up, I decided to ask the first person I saw. Walking down the hall towards me was Bae Jinyoung, member of CIX and former member of Wanna One.

"Excuse me, Jinyoung sunbaenim?" I got his attention.

The male's eyes widened from being unexpectedly talked to but he stopped in politeness.

"Hello." I bowed respectively. "I'm sorry to bother you, but could you help me find my dressing room?"

The male was frozen for a second until he finally nodded. "Sure."

"Thank you." I said then took out the text I had gotten from Evan where I asked him where our room was. He responded with two photos, a selca of him in front of our dressing room door and the other of the surroundings outside of our door.

"Oh, so you're CØLORFUL STARS." Jinyoung said. "I saw your room earlier. This way."

Jinyoung turned on his heels and started walking back the same way he came.

"Thank you so much." I said, using my charming voice as to sound apologetic but not guilty. "I hope I didn't take you away from anything too important."

"I don't mind." Jinyoung shrugged.

I just nodded. He was very stone-like still, just like when he was in Wanna One.

I followed Jinyoung to my dressing room, rounding about three corners until we arrived.

"Wow, I really was lost." I scratched my head.

Jinyoung let out a soft chuckle. "It's okay, it took me a while to learn my way around the studios too."

"Well, thank you so much for your help today, Jinyoung sunbaenim." I bowed.

Jinyoung bowed back. "It was no problem, uh..."

He seemed to be looking for something.

"Ike." I replied.

He nodded. "It was no problem, Ike."

I gave a charming smile as Jinyoung walked away. I felt proud of myself for charming a senior idol then walked into the dressing room.

"There you are!" Evan shouted, running over to me and wrapping me in his arms. "I was so worried about you."

I froze for a minute, still trying to get used to all of Evan's personality sides.

"I'm fine, hyung." I said, pushing him off. "I just got lost, that's all."

"We were afraid we'd have to perform without you." Jinhyuk said.

"Which we can't do." Saei said. "You're our face. Nobody will know who we are without you."

"I beg to differ!" Howon exclaimed. "It's not like he got 1st place on PINKSTAR!"

Everyone laughed at the maknae's defensive response and went back to what they were doing, me joining Junwon on the couch who was in a fierce battle of Go Fish with his brother, Howon.

*****

-Tuesday, June 6, 2023~5:11PM-

~Jinhyuk's POV~

Ike and I were taking a stroll around the studio, trying to get used to it and learn our way around, when I saw two familiar faces talking to one another. Once I got closer I realized I was good friends with one of them.

"Daehwi-ah!" I exclaimed.

The two looked at me and Daehwi's face lit up with a smile.

"Hey Jinhyuk!" His voice screeched as I ran over to give him a hug. "I never got to say congratulations on debuting! It's about time!"

"Thanks." I grinned. "I have you to thank. If you didn't convince me to try out for PINKSTAR, I may still be training right now."

"Well, I'm happy for you." Daehwi smiled.

That's when Ike caught up to us, causing Daehwi to see him and remember his friend who I recognized from when they were both in Wanna One.

"This is my member, Ike." I introduced my member.

"Nice to meet you, Ike." Daehwi greeted with a smile. "You guys know Bae Jinyoung, right?"

"Yes, of course." I grinned wide before bowing. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Jinyoung bowed. "And it's nice to meet you again, Ike."

"It's nice to meet you again, too." Ike bowed back.

" 'Again'?" I was taken aback by their choice of words.

"You guys have met before?" Daehwi asked the two of them.

They both nodded.

"Jinyoung sunbaenim helped me find my way around the studio the other day when I was lost." Ike explained.

"Ah!" Daehwi exclaimed, hitting his friend. "This is the boy you said was so charming to say no to, isn't it?!"

Jinyoung snickered in embarrassment as he nodded. I couldn't help but laugh myself.

"He does have a way of charming people." I said, hugging my member.

"It's a gift." Ike said, fluttering his eyes.

I snickered and looked at Daehwi and Jinyoung who were both staring at Ike in awe.

"Wow, he is good." Daehwi said.

I rolled my eyes with a scoff as I pushed Daehwi, causing us all to laugh.

"I should get back to my members." Jinyoung said.

"Same here." Daehwi nodded.

"Can we get a picture with you guys first?" I asked.

Daehwi and Jinyoung looked at one another, asking each other for permission, before both agreeing. I grinned wide and took out my phone. Ike and I turned in front of the two and bent down a little so that we all were in frame and then snapped a selca.

"Do you mind if I post it on SNS?" I asked them.

"Only if you tag us." Daehwi wagged his finger.

"Of course I will." I snickered.

"Let us each take one too." Jinyoung said. "We can do the same."

"Really, you guys would do that?" I asked, mesmerized.

"Sure." They both nodded.

I thanked them both, Ike following my lead, and then we posed for two more photos, one with Jinyoung as the photo-taker and one with Daehwi as the photo-taker. We then said goodbye and made our way back to our dressing room. By the time we got back, both Daehwi and Jinyoung posted their photos on their group's SNS accounts. It caused me to quickly post as well in thanks as it got lots of likes rather quickly, probably thanks to Jinyoung and Daehwi's fans.

*****

-Friday, June 9, 2023~12:30PM-

~Saei's POV~

We were sitting in the Arirang studio waiting area, waiting to perform on Simply Kpop. I had just finished watching old clips of previous episodes and found myself sighing in aspiration.

"Simply Kpop is so cool." I said, sitting back. "It might be my favorite to perform on."

"You're just saying that because you feel most comfortable here as a foreigner." Jinhyuk said, who was sitting beside me.

"You don't like it?" I asked, looking over at him. This was the only show where I'd seen him keep to himself.

"I just don't understand it like you guys do, that's all." Jinhyuk shrugged.

"But Daehwi's here!" I exclaimed. "Aren't you two close?"

"Yeah, but-"

"And today's location is Gwangju! A Korean city! Doesn't that make you feel better?"

"Yes, but despite that, I don't speak English." Jinhyuk said, sounding a little tense. "I can't communicate with our fans like you guys can. Like every show, you guys always get to show off your language skills and I can't because I'm the only one who doesn't speak another language."

Jinhyuk let out a heavy sigh as he sunk into the couch. For once our happy virus wasn't happy and it made me feel some type of way.

"Hey, now you know how me and Ike feel all the time." I said, referring to us as the only non-Korean members of the group. "We feel like this a lot. We're kpop idols, being able to communicate in Korean is the most important thing and sometimes Ike and I can't even do that. At least you have that."

Jinhyuk's eyes widened and he sat up. "Wow, I never thought of it that way. I'm so sorry for being selfish."

"Hey, you're not selfish." I shook my head. "At least now you can understand how we feel too, something Evan hyung and the brothers might not be able to do."

Jinhyuk looked at me and I gave him a heartwarming smile. He smiled back then scoffed.

"Who knew you could be such a softie." He said, ruffling my hair.

"Hey!" I shouted, quickly fixing it. "We don't speak of this."

Jinhyuk snickered and I saw his mood suddenly change again. He was back to his normal outgoing self which we all loved and hoped would stay.

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! Not much to this since only two of the members have love interests and they aren't promoting at the same time. So it'll be kind of just friend and member bonding moments but I'll probably just have one more chapter of their promotions so hopefully it won't be too bad to read lol. Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!

P.S unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 145 10
Hi this is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoy, sorry if it sucks
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
13.1K 314 97
Alternative Title: 养大最强咒术师后我死遁了 Author: Moon Crossing Cold Pond Summary: The pillar of the world was hit, and the management bureau recruited Kazuki...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...