The Deal

By Cissyscity

//Rafe Cameron\\ "You don't make deals with the devil, not unless you want to dance with him and maybe I did"... More

Characters page
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four

Chapter Thirty Eight

1.4K 39 212
By Cissyscity

                       •: Broken Pieces:•
             Part II MidSummers Edition

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I roll my eyes as I watch Sasha drag her fingers up Rafes arm. Her long pink fingernails skimming the expensive navy fabric of his shirt. He looks so delicious tonight. The dark blue Armani suit looks delectable on him and fits his sculpted lean body like it was made for him..I'm sure it was, at least tailored.. The thoughts of some seamstress touching him has my jaw clenching.

A white button up underneath. The color bringing out the sharpness of his every feature and the icy tone of his eyes. His chain peaking beneath his dress shirt. His hair looks like it's freshly buzzed again as well and I know if I walked up to him, his scent would intoxicate me. I want nothing more than to drag him off to his truck and ride him until I come all over his lap but right now I'm itching to flatten my palm against his cheek in a harsh slap.

Of course he'd have to bring someone else. He was being all too soft with me the other night. It would only be followed by something to sting me deep and as much as I try to hide it; he knows exactly where it burns me and he holds the matches.
Sasha Steele.. what a perfect fucking match. The Steele family is right up there with the Camerons although not as prominent. No one is next to the Camerons, not around here however. But they still have some dramatic grand entrance to Midsummers along with them and the Cavaliers.

I suppose I'm not surprised he knows Sasha well enough to have asked her here. And now that I'm thinking about it he probably knows her a little too well..and so does his bed. I grit my teeth feeling fire burn under my skin knowing he's probably fucked her before. He's fucked more girls than I can count so in actuality, Sasha shouldn't bother me but it does. Anyone whose touched him does. And the way she's dancing her hands around his arm like she owns him.

My eyes slightly widening when when she drops her hand to his and his knuckles flex; his ring glimmering in the light before he wraps his fingers around her palm and pulls her into his large body. She's a good four inches taller than me and then some in those ridiculous heals but he still towers over her. I can't lie that her long caramel legs look nothing short of modelesque in her silk lilac colored dress; slit up the leg much like mine but it isn't half as high as the one cut into my dress being that she's much taller than my five foot two height.

His hand sweeping to rest against her lower back as her arms wrap around his neck. Her dark curls pulled into a fancy updo that probably took longer than it's worth and a can or two of hairspray.

My blood boils like lava in my veins, my breath shaking in my lungs as his nose brushes her shoulder. His eyes not missing mine by a centimeter as they level directly with my gaze. Hooded and dancing with a taunting glow before he smirks and presses his lips to her shoulder; something nausea inducing crashing around my chest like an iceberg breaking off and falling to its death from a cliff. From here I can the way her body shutters at the heat of his kiss only making my stomach coil into knots as fury consumes me. He knew I was watching..he did that on purpose.

I turn on my heals, ignoring the punch to the gut feeling in my stomach, my chest, everywhere as my temper stings my flesh. Heading over to Pope and Mr. Hayward..they're catering aren't they?..

Out of all people he'd bring stupid bitch face Sasha. I only ever had two or three encounters with her at parties and she was always a stuck up cunt. I wouldn't be surprised being she's best friends with Tessa and even my sweet Sarah never liked her. I'm not a peopley person so it's not uncommon that I don't like someone. My nerves get irritated easily but I know they're worthy of my dislike if even Sarah hates them.

Stupid bitches, they might as well rip their clothes off and bend over in front of him. They couldn't beg to be fucked by Rafe any more than they already do.

I spot Pope setting up behind a table, a girl about our age beside him, wearing a matching black apron as him.
Her dark brown hair lies in messy waves and from here I can see her eyes are also a dark brown, almost black color. "Hi" I say, my words laced with question wondering who she is as I approach.
Her big doe eyes come to me, almost seeming afraid before she relaxes when Pope says my name. She must have thought I was a kook..
"Oh Uhm this is Addy, she's been catering with us" Pope informs as she gives me a faint smile. She seems shy and reminds me of Aria. She's about my height maybe an inch taller as best. With a small frame. "I'm Lily" I greet her warmly, reading her timidness. "Nice to meet you" she smiles, her voice soft and unsure. Fighting the way my eyes widen when she drops her gaze to stacking the plates in front of her. Zeroing in on purple bruising along side her cheek. My eyes flickering to Pope who only shakes his head at me. Warning me not to ask about it.

I shake it off remembering why I came over here. Watching Addy move over to Mr Hayward.

"Lily?" Pope questions as I round the table he's standing behind. My eyes flickering to Mr. Hayward whose occupied rubber-banding napkins together with sets of silverware.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I flip open the basket on the ground and rummage through it.. "What makes you ask that?" I ask flatly as I dig through it..a liter of soda won't do the trick..nor will a wooden spoon.. "I can feel your wrath from here what's going on?" He tells me bluntly and I smirk to myself. Ha my wrath..it hasn't even started yet but I do love a good build up. "Sasha stupid slut face" I inform him continuing to dig through the basket, grumbling when I don't find what I need. Straightening my spine and holding the skirt of my dress as I stand.

"I need a knife.."
His eyes slightly widen; filling with warning as he narrows his gaze on me. "Lily why in the hell.."
"I don't need a lecture, only a knife will do. Come on Pope I'm upset" I pout watching him roll his eyes before he lets out a long reluctant sigh. Kneeling down before popping open the ice chest and my sight aims in on a large shiny silver carving knife.. The kind you'd slice up the Thanksgiving turkey with or maybe the fucking Christmas ham only it'll be cutting through something a lot tougher tonight. "Did Rafe do something?"
"Precisely" I bite down on my cheek watching him sigh. "Alright I trust you..Don't hurt yourself please" he presses his lips together, checking over his shoulder for his father as I excitedly take it from him. The smooth rounded handle is icy cold in my palm. The polished metal feeling soft against my skin. My eyes gleaming with little knives centered in my pupils as my lips tug into a tight smile. Pope, my love you most certainly should not trust me but I appreciate the loyalty.

"No one should look at a knife like that..Jesus Lily what are you going to do?" He questions as I smirk. My eyes flickering back to Rafe and Sasha. Seeing they've now moved into the crowd and gotten themselves some fancy fucking flute filled drinks. "Revenge" I tell him with a wink before I cross my arms over my chest and carefully tuck the knife under my arm. Feeling the cold metal against my skin as I make the agonizing walk to the parking lot in these shoes.

It's dark now but I rather not risk someone seeing my carry a giant stake knife into the crowd of expensive cars.

"Where are you going with that gorgeous?" A familiar deep voice says and my eyes flicker up. My heart rate settling down when I meet Liam's blue eyes and warm flirtatious smile although he smiles at everyone like that. "Uh.." I stammer over my words. My eyes flickering over to Sasha and Rafe as my gaze turns red. "Ah" he pulls my attention again and I stare at him unsure of what to say. "Don't worry, I won't tell, you know which car it is?" He grins and I feel my lips tug into a smile. I think I might love him,

"Sure do" I beam and he gives me a wink. Looking handsome in his dark grey suit which looks similar to Rafes. His eyes landing somewhere being me before his lips part and his gaze softens.
Looking over my shoulder to see what he's staring at- oh
Oh..

"Addy" I tell him as I turn my attention back to his deer in the headlights expression. "Huh?"
"Her name is Addy, she's shy. You should go talk to her" I tell him, almost giggling at the look on his face. God do I wish someone would look at me that way. "I should huh? Wonderful idea Lily, have fun slashing tires" he pats my shoulder before moving past me and I giggle.
He's so darn sweet.

My heels click irritably against the pavement as I make my way to the parking lot. Happy to find it empty and free of kooks. I'll never understand how people shove their feet into these strappy constrictors and just galavant around, they hurt like a bitch and I really don't care to make myself taller. What is the point?

I grumble in annoyance, my fingertips curled around the top of the skirt to this dress as I walk, keeping it from dragging as I hold the knife securely under my arm. The metal now warmed from the heat of my body. At least it won't be uncomfortable to hold while I slash tires.. I'll leave Rafe's precious truck alone, it's taken enough abuse from me..for now. He better watch himself and his actions however or I'll have no problem wedging this blade into some vital part of the engine..

Sasha's Volkswagen Beetle is a different story however. It'll be easy to find since the god awful yellow sticks out like a sore thumb.
If you're going to get a yellow car or any color car that screams look at me!! Then at least get a cool one..

I twirl the knife around in my hand as I walk, my long red hair lying in messy fiery waves across my shoulders, lose pieces having fallen from the half up style Sarah put it in hang in front of my eyes.

Weaving in between expensive vehicles. I should drag this blade along the sides of them all as I walk. Give them all a good scratch just to piss these stuck up assholes off but I'll refrain. As much as it excites me to have a knife in my hand..that's really not normal, I should seek help.. Who am I kidding? That's the least of my mental issues.

I need to save my energy for Sasha's poor tires. However will she get home? I pause.. my heals clicking to a stop as I scrunch my nose up in disgust.. Would she going crying to Rafe? Would he take her home? The thoughts seethe under my skin as I let out an irritated sigh. Slashing her tires up to get revenge might back fire if Rafe plays the gentleman role and takes her slut ass home; it would be the perfect opportunity for her to spread her legs and invite him in and being the whore he is, he'd probably dive right in.

Whatever.. My body is practicing seizing with excitement just holding the goddamn thing. My anticipation to reek havoc and be violent outweighs the possibility of Rafe having any ounce of decency and helping her out. He'd only do it to piss me off more and he'll know exactly who happened to her car if she tells him and part of me..or all of me wants to know what he'll do.

I roll my eyes continuing to walk. He's already spoiled my night, I won't let my jealousy get in the way of my fun.

It's not normal to be this exhilarated over causing damage or being malevolent but it consumes me and makes me want to turn on some music and dance around. I can hardly contain the shit eating grin plastered on my lips when I see her bumblebee of a car. Giggling as I approach it.

I've always had a temper, it just turned violent after the accident and I can't say I really mind it. It makes me feel empowered in a way and I've found some sort of comfort in it. My anger being the only thing that's ever been stronger than whatever was beating me down. I may not be a force to be reckoned with my uncontrollable wrath is.

Fear, pain, adrenaline it's always excited me, only it was heightened after the accident. I'm not a therapist or mind specialist but I'd say it has something to do with the trauma. Everything hurt so bad, pain was all I felt so my mind sought out a different kind of pain, one that hurt so bad it felt good. One that was more powerful than the hell inside of me. Fear that made me run from it but only because I wanted it to catch me. My body became so familiar with adrenaline coursing through me that now it craves it. I knew something was deeply wrong with me when Rafe chased me through the forest, held a knife to my throat and petrifying fear wasn't the only thing I felt..my blood was laced with anticipation for what he'd do next. I wanted to get up and run so he'd chase me again.

And when he taunted me with it again the first night he used me..I was revolted at the way my body shivered with the need for more. My skin sang sadistic melodies as he ran it up and done my spine, almost willing it to cut me. I wanted more.
He found it exhilarating to scare me, hurt me but I found it even deeper when he'd do just that.. I wanted to be scared, chased and caught, what he'd do next only had me trembling for more. I just couldn't identify it at the time. He created an escape filled with deeper and stronger emotions, pleasures and sadistic feelings that overpowered the hell in my mind.

My system harbored such emotions for so long that instead of being weakened by then it turned them into something that empowers me even if it destructive, at least it gives me a throne to sit on, one that burns to the touch and only hurts me in the aftermath of its havoc.

The storm inside of me is deathly cold and leaves blisters in its path.. And despite being the most brooding icy cold asshole he is.. Rafe has brought sunshine back to parts of me that were paralyzed in the cruelty of winter. He's made me feel alive again.

And I've been dead for so long..

The second my high of destruction fades it'll settle in and sting. The evil in his he's when his gaze met mine told me all I needed to know. He wanted me to see, he knew I was watching and I hate that he knows he holds control over me. I don't understand how yet, or why. I don't like him, it's not like I want him to be my boyfriend or some ridiculous shit but he's..I don't know. My blood boils even at the thought of someone else touching him, having him. He's become my safe place and I don't want that to be tampered with.. He's mine to play with and that slut was getting her chlamydia on him.
I just wish I didn't feel like I got kicked in the fucking stomach and have to bite back my tears.

Every time I think maybe there's something there for me..even just a truce. He shows me that no, there's nothing but want to hurt me. That's all he ever wanted to do..hurt me.

If it was any other man I wouldn't waste another thought on it. I'd get my revenge for my own entertainment but my body would be repulsed at the thought of them again..their touch, their voice even just a look in their direction. I'd have no desire to even breathe near someone who took the time to try and make me jealous. I wish I could be that way with Rafe and I tell myself I would be but I know that's a lie. The nagging urge to just hug the stupid jerk is far stronger than my ability to convince myself I don't want him.

I don't want him I don't want anyone or anything that will open doors for more pain. A relationship is not what I want but god I'd be sent to hell for lying if I really tried to say I don't need him. I do, I don't know how or why but I need him. He's the only person whose been able to tame the demons inside of me even when they spill out and violently attack him..he's unmoved. I need someone to be unmoved, stand still in my own storm so I can rest and heal. But I don't deserve that and regardless, Rafe doesn't even know he's been doing that for me and he'd never want to stay not after this 'deal' is done with and he has his money.

I fight the urge to drag the knife across the sunshine shit colored paint but refrain. Too much damage will take away from the coyness to it all.

I kneel beside the back tire; my hands practically shaking with adrenaline and exhilaration. I flatten my palm around the handle of the knife, wishing it had a rubber coating for more grip. Curling my fingers around it before winding my arm back and stabbing the tip into the thick black rubber, smiling uncontrollably with the air speed with a burnt tar smell.

I tug the knife carefully from the punctured rubber, sweat beginning to form around my hair line as the pressure and force I have to use to cut through the thick rubber. I move to the other, repeating the same thing flinching when my hand slips down the hand and the razor sharp blade slits into the tissue of my palm. "Fuck" I breathe as I press the skin around the now bleeding area. It's not bad, just a little gash but it hurts like a bitch.

I squeeze my hand trying to help contain the blood as I move to the third tire. Having to press and twist the tip of the blade into the rubber until it pierces and hot air spews out. It isn't as easy to stab with one hand.. Leaving the fourth untouched. Insurance will cover four damaged tires, but not three..

I'm gasping for air by the time I stand; stars glazing my eyes for a brief second as my lips part to suck in more air. Gripping the smooth rounded handle in my palm. Squeezing my other shut to keep the blood from dripping. If it gets on anything they might do a whole crime scene investigation and test to see whose it is..and now that I'm thinking about it. The island club has cameras....fuck
Oh well, my revenge is worth it..until I get dragged out of my bed by the cops and billed for the damage. I suck in a deep breath trying to calm myself.

Poor little bumblebee..it'll be all lopsided in just a few minutes. Oh well, I'm sure if Rafe doesn't take her home her daddy will. Stupid bitch.

I sigh, my heals clicking against the pavement again as I make my way back to the overly done up yard. Finding Sarah dancing cutely with John B as he spins her around; her smile stretching across her freckle kissed face as he watches her with nothing but love and adoration swirling in the brown of his eyes. I want someone to look at me like that..but I'm not sure what I'd do if they did. It would scare me because I wouldn't know how to give it back but that's something I don't need to worry about. No body will ever look at me that way.

Kie is dancing around, rolling her eyes as JJ downs both glasses of whatever he's holding making me smirk.

My heals drag against the porch as I make my way over one of the many hors d'oeuvre tables and find a napkin. The knife secured tightly under my arm pinned to my side as I dab the blood now drying against my palm.

I should really go clean this up.. I glance back at the crowd. The chilly breeze sweeping in and blowing against my face but it's nothing compared to cold sinking feeling my chest when I don't find Rafe amongst the large crowd of people.
He probably dragged Sasha off somewhere to fuck her.

The chatter and music laced air disappears behind me as I make my way inside, only for it to be replaced with more but a calmer atmosphere. The room is lit with warm lighting as a more classical music plays. More elder couples talking amongst themselves and sitting on the navy velvet couches scattered around the room.

The air filled with the smell of different sweet and savory foods yet I have no appetite. I climb the stairs; my legs wobbly when I reach the top. Trying to balance on my heels since I can't hold the railing. I'll get blood everywhere with the one and drop the knife if I use the other. My dress drags against the steps, threatening to trip me.

Happy to find the bathroom empty as I close the door behind me. The white bathroom stalls line the one side, the granite sinks on the other with long floor to ceiling mirrors behind them. The lighting isn't blinding like most bathrooms, still fluorescent but not enough to make my eye balls shrink into my skull.
The knife clatters as I drop it against the counter. Flipping the water on and wincing at the stinging pain that shoots across my palm as I hold it under the water. Watching the dry blood swirl down the drain before wrapping it in paper towels and letting the new blood and water absorb.

I leave the water running as I press my fingers into the paper towel, feeling the sting in my flesh. "Stupid bitch" I murmur to myself. Something clicking behind me but I ignore it as so rewrap the paper towel around my palm. A sharp gasp leaving my lips as I jump as something wrapping around my waist before heat hits my back. "Whose a stupid bitch?" Is asked low in my ear. My startled state fading away as my inside melt and my body naturally sinks into him despite how mad I am.

"You" I tell him flatly, my eyes flickering to the mirror as I catch his gaze. An evil filled grin dancing on his lips and I shudder at how unbelievably beautiful he is. His spicy scent assaulting my nose. I drop my balled up hand against the counter top, squeezing the paper towel in it. His hand snaking across my stomach as his warm breath blows down my neck making heal swirl in my lower belly and travel between my legs. I can be angry and still crave him inside of me.

"You know what Sasha just told me?" He asks pushing the hair off of my shoulder before his nose brushes the sensitive skin. My skin tingling with anticipation at what he's going to say but already knowing. "Her tires are slashed, you know anything about that princess?" He asks as fire builds under my skin and I press into him. Dropping my head back against his chest when his hand snakes up my throat and I bite down on my cheek.

"Hmm mm" I shake my head. My eyes traveling to the knife lying so exposed on the counter top. "You don't? I find it a bit coincidental that my dates tires are slashed at the same party my psychotic slut happens to be attending" His words have a whimper laced breath climbing up my throat but I fight it with my tongue before it can leave my lips. His hand tightening around my throat sending heat to soak my panties. "Maybe she pissed someone off" I tell him. My eyes returning to his reflection as he smirks at my through the mirror. His smile lines kissing the corners of his mouth as his icy blue eyes glow with a dark gaze. My heart rate speeding up with excitement, anticipating what he'll do to me.

"Is this the knife you used?" He questions, reaching in front of me and dragging it across the dark granite counter. "I have no idea where that came from" I lie, the blade shrieking against the counter has my adrenaline pumping. "Keep lying to me princess" His voice is laced with lust as he speaks low in my ear. My brows pinching together as I watch him slide the handle into his palm, the veins lining his hands flexing when he pulls it under the soap dispenser. Letting the green colored soap drip across the metal behind his thumb swiped it down the handle.

Suds forming and bubbling over when he holds it under the water, washing all of the soap away.

"Were you jealous again Lily?" He asks, a cry leaving my lips when his teeth sink into the sensitive skin of my neck. A sting cascading through my flesh making me squish my thighs together. "You we're being a jerk" I breathe. My eyes widening when he drags the knife up the dark green silk at my thigh. "By conversing with my date?" He asks. Slipping the blade under the slit in my dress before using his other hand and gathering it to the side. Exposing my black lacy panties as my breath hitches in my throat.

"You we're conversing alright" I breathe, my breath hitching between my throat and tongue when he slips the blade up under the elastic. The cold metal sliding against my skin. My lungs halting to a stop, drinking in tiny bits of air.

"Can you behave yourself with no panties on?" He asks, his teeth scraping my ear as a whimper leaves me lips. "Answer me" he growls and I shudder against him, dragging my lip between my teeth as I nod. Heat sloshing around my tummy as adrenaline and anticipation floods through my veins, all swirling into heat that travels straight to my already soaking pussy.

A sharp gasp leaves my lips as he flicks the blade and it slices straight through the thin black lace. Dragging the blade over my lower stomach before repeating the same thing to the other side. He rips them into his hand before they can puddle at the floor. Another breath of shock climbing up my throat when he kicks my legs apart and presses me over the counter until the cold granite is biting into my skin. "Rafe..the door" I mutter. Heat dripping down my thighs. "I locked it" he tells me, gathering the silk of my dress up before bunching it up around my hips. The fabric of his suit pants brushing against my bare ass.

"See that whore in the mirror baby?" He asks, fisting a hand into my hair as he jerks my head up and a cry leaves me lips. Forcing me to stare at myself in the mirror. Leaning over my body and pressing me deeper into the granite before his tongue snakes out and licks under my ear. "Make sure she stays nice and quite for me" He tells me, his voice deep and husky, laced with lust and taunt.

My pussy throbs at his words, that coiling ball of need beginning to twist at the base of my spine. He releases my hair from his grasp as I watch him wrap my now torn panties around the blade of the knife before he grips it in his hand and my adrenaline sputters through me.

Straightening his back before I feel his fingertips trail up my inner thigh, slipping through my wetness as I slam my eyes shut and dig my teeth into my lip. "You shouldn't be with wet over a fucking knife Alilia.." he trails off, a taunting snicker leaving his lips as he pushes a finger inside of me and I press my hips into his hand. "Dirty fucking girl" he mutters before withdrawing his finger. Reaching around and brushing my wetness across my lips a second later and I eagerly suck them clean, my eyes meeting his dark gaze in the mirror as he grins.

Jesus christ this man is the devil.

He wounds my hair around his fist, dragging the knife from the counter, gripping the blade tightly as my panties cover it and protect his hand. I flinch as he runs the handle up the back of my thigh. My breath hitching in my throat as I anticipate what he'll do. Aching to squish my thighs together but I can't not with the way he has me bent over the sink.

"Anything to get my attention huh princess?" He asks. I want to shut down his cocky attitude but I'm cut short by a cry tear up my throat when he slips the cold handle through my soaking folds, teasing it at my entrance as I rock my hips back. "I don't know a lot of girls who'd be dripping for a knife in their pussy" he twists my hair around his grasp as I meet his gaze in the mirror.

His icy blue eyes dark with lust and dancing with a taunting glow. His full lips pulled into a smirk showing off his smile lines. "Rafe.." I plead watching his grin deepen. "Beg for it princess, let me hear how bad you want this knife in your sweet cunt" He jerks my head back as I whimper. Feeling him rub the cold handle against my clit, my juices dripping down my legs. "Please Rafe please fuck me with it" I beg, my heart pounding behind my ribs, my skin on fire as my core pleads with need. My pussy throbbing. He only snickers before he drives the handle into my cunt and I cry out, my eyes slamming shut as the unbelievable pleasure that shoots through me like electricity. The cold metal sliding through my warmth, coated in my wetness as he slides it deeper, angling it up until it hits that perfect spot.

Moans and and messy whimpers leaving my lips as I grip the cold granite. "I told you to keep that pretty slut quiet, why is she still making noise?" He slams the handle into me again and I press my hips back, my throat aching as grasp on my hair tightens forcing me to meet my own gaze. "Watch yourself Lily, watch yourself come undone for a fucking knife"

"Rafe..oh my god!" I cough on my own strangled words as I dig my teeth so hard into my lip I taste copper. Blood blooming on my tongue as it drips down my lips. Meeting my own green eyed gaze as I watch the red droplets slide down my lips. "Harder, fuck me with it harder; make me cum with it Rafe"

My god what have I become? Although I'm pretty sure he gave up on me a long time ago..
SheGod? The devil? Hello? Who do I belong to? My eyes flicker to the reflection in the mirror.

I'm pretty sure the answer to that question has me bent over the bathroom sink and is fucking my pussy with a knife..

A battle of keeping quiet constricts my breathing as he drives the knife handle in and out of me. The cold metal losing it's temperature as my insides warm it. "That's my good girl, keep that pretty mouth shut" His voice is like straight ecstasy to my ears. My legs beginning to shake as my pussy tightens around the handle. "Rafe..I'm..oh my god" My lips fall open as my breath comes out in messy pants. "What's that princess? Are you going to come? I can tell by the way your pussy is squeezing this handle" He laughs, releasing my hair before his hand snakes between the front of my thighs, rubbing my clit between his fingers as fire shoots through the bud and up my core he slams it in an upwards motion and my eyes slam shut, stars dancing behind my eyelids as I cry out and drop my head back, tears stinging the green of them as they spill down my cheeks. Bucking my hips back to ride my orgasm into the handle.

My movements becoming slow and sloppy as I suck in a breath of air. A whimper falling from my lips when he slides the handle from my pulsing and dripping cunt.

Pulling it around to my lips. "Suck it clean princess, taste how sweet you are" He tells me, not having to ask twice before I close my lips around the now warm metal. Shutting my eyes as my taste invades my mouth, along with the bitter taste of metallic, saliva leaking out of my mouth as I gag when he drives the entirety of the handle into the back of my throat before withdrawing it and I pant for air. "Such a dirty girl" He tells me, dropping the knife onto the counter with a loud clank before he violently flips me around, his fingers digging into my hips before he lifts me onto the counter and I shudder at the cold granite against my bare ass and thighs.

I don't waste a second before crashing my lips down over his, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer as he shoves my legs open and stands between them. The fabric of his dress shirt rubbing against my sensitive clit as I whimper down his throat. His tongue snaking in and tangling with mine as his nails dig into my hips, puncturing the skin and stinging. Sending waves of pleasurable pain straight to my pussy.

I suck his bottom lip into my mouth; dragging it through my teeth until I feel warmth wet my lips and he growls deep in his throat, his blood mixing with my own bitten and cut lip. Capturing my lips again as his hand weeds through my hair and wounds it in his grasp, jerking my head to the side, angling it so he can dominate the kiss as his taste floods my mouth, mixed with the coppery taste of my bleeding lip.

My hands snake between us, fiddling with his belt until I pull it lose from the buckle, unzipping his suit pants before he grabs my wrists and pins them to my sides. "No.." I whimper as I pull away for air. "I want you inside of me" I flick my wrists from his grasp, sliding them against his jaw before pulling his lips back to mine.
"Calm down princess, I wasn't denying you" He rolls his eyes before pulling away from me and sliding his suit jacket off, tossing it on the sink and leaving him in the white button up, shaded with the divots of his sculpted muscles, his chain hanging around his neck, reflecting the light" Jesus Christ this man..

"Oh no what a shame" I taunt him as I spread my legs wider, hooking my fingers around his neck as he reaches between us and rubs the head of his cock against my swollen wet lips. Leaning in and capturing his lips before whispering against them. "No condom" I smirk, watching his gaze darken almost angrily before he slams into me and I cry out.

"Fuck Lily" he grunts, dragging me to the edge of the sink as his arm wraps around my hips. Sinking his cock back into me as my pussy swallows every inch, feeling him throb inside of me. I squirm against him, trying to adjust to his size. I've taken him a thousand times yet it's still too intense and I have to let my body adjust.

"You can take it Lily, take every inch" He murmurs in my ear as messy moans and whimpers fall from my lips. "Soak my cock princess, you're so fucking wet" His teeth sink into my shoulder as I grind against him, feeling him hit that perfect spot and I buck my hips at the intensity of having just orgasmed. "Fuck Rafe, oh my god yes fuck me!" I drop my forehead against his as his fingers dig into the skin of my ass, squeezing it hard enough to leave bruises and I hope he does.

Leaves marks all over me to match the ones on my inner thighs and all across my breasts.

My juices drip down my thighs, my pussy soaking wet and throbbing as he slams into me over and over. That coiling need tightening in my core, aching and begging for release as it pushes me closer and closer to the edge. "What are you going to do with no panties and my cum leaking down your legs?" He asks before raking his hand through my hair and jerking my head back. His tongue licking up my throat before his lips hover over mine and my eyes widen.

Shit.. I hadn't even thought about that.. "R..rafe" I bite the words out as he thrusts into me, a sharp gasp leaving my lips as my eyes roll back and I dig my teeth into my already bloody lip. "Y..you..can't" I struggle, my mouth falling open a second later as I drop my head back against the mirror and slam my eyes shut.

"I can't? I thought you wanted to be filled up?" He taunts me as my eyes snap open and I glare at him; his lips pulled into an evil grin as he thrusts into me.
"It'll get all over me"
"Isn't that your dream?"
"Fuck you" I hiss, a cry leaving my lips as my lower belly starts to coil. "That's precisely what you're doing right now Lily" he taunts me, slamming into me again I dig my nails into his shoulders. Snaking my hands around his neck as I feel my pussy clench around his cock. "Oh god Rafe I'm gonna..fuck!" The words tear through my throat as I slam my eyes shut, bucking my hips forward as I crash over the edge. Stars blaring behind my eyes as my soul is scattered into some sadistic dimension that once it's touched, there's no going back to heaven but I'm not sure I want to when this feels this erotically good and sinfully twisted.

If he's the devil then hell in my sanctuary and I belong to him, every piece of my soul that he just scattered into different dimensions belongs to him.
If god deems me unworthy of his golden gates than I won't blame him; nothing saintly comes with such ecstasy inducing pleasure.

"Rafe you can't-"
"On your knees Lily" he practically growls, speaking through his teeth as my lips tug into a grin. My heart rate sputtering as adrenaline swirl up my spine, eager to have him in my mouth.

He slides out of me, backing away and I scramble off the counter, sinking to my knees in front of him. The cold hard wooden floor digging into my knees. His throbbing cock hard, and coated with my juices as I take it in my hand and pump him, barley parting my lips before he drives it into my mouth and I gag at the suddenness. Hollowing my cheeks as I take him as far down my throat as I can, my eyes stinging with tears as I fight to breathe through my nose. His hand weeding through my hair before he twists it into his grasp and thrusts his cock deeper into my mouth.

"My cum is going inside of you one way or another princess" He grunts, his eyes rolling back in his head as I whimper around his cock. Feeling him throb against my tongue before he releases with a low growl, his cum shooting into the back of my throat as I swallow him down. Licking over the head of his cock before panting for air.

I fall onto my hand; gasping for oxygen as my chest heaves up and down. My eyes meeting the wooden floor as stars dance behind my gaze. Nothing but the sound of the water running, our heavy breathing and my heart pounding in my ears.

"Come here Lily" Rafe breathes before his hands slip under my arms and he pulls me up. Keeping his arm around me until I find my balance on the uncomfortable heals strapped to my aching feet. I really should have brought a chance of shoes, these hurt so bad.. I really don't understand how people where these kinds of shoes all the time. Is it like a tolerance? The more you wear them the less they hurt?

He tugs the skirt of my dress down, straightening it out for me as I reach up to brush my hair away from my eyes. A sharp gasp leaving my lips as I wince at the sting in my palm. Staring down at the fresh cut; surrounded with dried blood and beginning to bleed again. "Did you hurt yourself baby?" Rafe asks as he pulls it gently into his hand and I nod. Feeling an overwhelming wave of fatigue fall over me and suddenly I'm starving.

"Stupid knife cut me" I mutter, glancing down at the knife that was just inside of me a few minutes ago.. A hot blush hitting my cheeks. "That's what you get for slashing tires" He tells me, turning me around to face the mirror as he takes his fingers through my messy red waves. Brushing them out for me so I look a little less like I just got fucked in the bathroom. "She deserved it" I turn back around, reaching up and sliding my hands against his neck before pulling him down and placing a kiss beneath his jaw. His gaze meeting mine, heavy, something filling them replacing the lust but I can't place what it is.

"I'm still angry with you" I tell him as I drop my hands, squeezing my cut palm closed as I cross my arms over my chest and lean back against the sink in front of him. Glaring up at him through my mascara coated lashes. His smirk returning and tugging on his full lips. His smile lines kissing the corners of his mouth make butterflies swirl around my stomach.

"For what?"
Is he insane? Is he stupid? I know he's not stupid, he's actually stupid smart. Smarter than I am although I'd never say that to his face. I'm sure I don't have to, something tells me this man knows every ounce of what he has to offer. That cockiness comes from somewhere, it only angers me that he has a right to be so smug. "For what?" I mimic, rolling my eyes. "You we're trying to piss me off.. You looked right at me when you kissed her"
"I didn't kiss her"
"You kissed her shoulder, does it not belong to her? You kissed her!" I explain as if it's rocket science and not completely self explanatory, shaking my head before pushing off the sink and moving to push past him. My anger beginning to swirl. He is so infuriating.

His arm snakes around and wraps around me, pulling me into his chest before his fingers brush under my chin and he tilts my face up to look at him. "It really made you that angry?" He questions. I want to reach up and scratch his grin off his face but the heaviness in the blue of his eyes tells me he's genuinely asking so instead I roll my eyes and pull gif my face away. Dropping my forehead against his chest as that warmth cascades down my back and swells in my chest. My eyelids growing heavy as I shut my eyes and soak in the security of his arms. "You said I'm the only one who gets to touch you.." I mutter. Feeling his chest vibrate as he laughs softly. His fingers raking through my hair. "I was just messing with you" he says into the top of my head and I feel a tiny smile form on my lips although it still frustrates me that he's always tying to piss me off.

I squeeze my palm again, wincing at the pain. "Come on" he tells me, pulling away and grabbing his suit jacket up off the counter before I follow him out of the bathroom, my cheeks heating up as I remember that I don't have any panties on. Relieved to see there's no one waiting to use it since the doors been locked for however long we've been in there but the hallways is empty.

I follow him down the stairs, holding onto the railing this time so I don't trip over these ridiculous shoes. The click obnoxiously as I follow him through the lobby before he turns down the another hallway and tugs open a closet at the end. Pulling out a first aid kit. Something thumping in my chest as the butterflies swarm around my tummy.

My eyes watching him as he tears a packet of ointment open before squeezing it over my cut, wrapping gauze around it a minute later and sticking it to itself. Tossing the kit back in the closet.

Awkwardly staring at him when his eyes meet mine and my cheeks flush red before I pull my eyes away. Catching a smirk on his lips before I divert my gaze to my hand and examine the gauze. "Thank you" I mumble, wondering what in the hell has me so goddamn flustered. This man had me coming around the handle of a knife and then fucked me on the bathroom sink before finishing down my throat not even fifteen minutes ago yet I'm blushing over him wrapping my hand up?
I think the lack of food in my stomach has be losing it.

Or maybe I'm still riled up over Sasha, I hope she's losing her mind of her tires..shit-

My eyes widen as I meet his gaze, watching his brows pinch together at my startled expression. "What?" He asks stepping towards me as my stomach turns. "The cameras..there's cameras in the parking lot aren't there?" I ask watching realization cover his face before it quickly fades and his calm demeanor returns. "Well that's what you get for being a little nut job" he tells me as I burn holes through him with my gaze. An evil grin dancing on his lips before he shoves past me and I follow behind him at his heals.

"Rafe!" I shout, ignoring the sneers from the older couples scattered around talking with one another about their rich people problems. Quite upset that I've disturbed them. "You know the little skanks parents will contact security and want them to watch the footage..they could press charges or-"
"Arrest you?" He beams down at me and I let out a frustrated sigh. Of course this is amusing to him. Anything that involves my suffering is.

My lips part, the air stinging my cut from my own teeth as I watch him shrug his suit jacket back on, adjusting the collar of his shirt, tucking his chain back beneath it. My head growing foggy just watching him.. Taking the tiniest of a step to subtly squish my thighs together, becoming aware yet again of the fact that I have no underwear on.

This man.. No one should be this alluring. "I'll handle it Alilia" he sighs after a moment, pulling his phone from his pocket before typing something, the sound of a text being sent sounds and he shoves it back in his pocket. "How will-"

"Don't worry about it" He growls, snaking my wrist into his grasp before yanking me in front of him and I rip my hand away, throwing open the doors. The cold air hitting my cheeks as I head down the stairs. Carful not the step on the grass or my heels will sink straight into the lawn.

My eyes scan the crowd, searching for the pogues. My breath choking down my throat when I'm ripped back by my arm and slammed into something hard. "You don't walk away from me" He growls low in my ear and I shudder at his warm breath against my neck. Instinctively stepping back to sink into his large body. "Okay Christian.." I mutter; amused with my own joke but he doesn't even do as little as laugh.

"Did I tell you how sinful you look tonight Lily?" He asks, his words sending electric shocks through me. Warm fuzzies crash around my chest, strangling my ribs as the army of butterflies violently swarm around my tummy.

"Is that your way of telling me I look beautiful?" I taunt him. Wondering why he isn't repulsed that everyone can see us, out in the open of this kook filled party. With people he knows. He doesn't care that he's holding me against him like I'm his for everyone to see?
"You know you do" His arm loosens from around my stomach and I almost shiver at the loss of his touch. "But your missing something" He murmurs before my hair is lifted off my shoulders and something cold is draped around my neck.

My breath hitches in my throat when I reach up and run my fingers across it. Three stones side by side, hanging from the gold chain as he claps it behind my neck. Pressure builds behind my eyes, some stomach turning snake coiling up my back as if it's stitching my spine back together and I almost gasp at the feeling. Little broken pieces of my soul rising and sticking back together. I feel guilty for having forgotten about it. It was my comfort for so long, I reached for it every time something hurt, even when it wasn't there I still fiddled with my neck as if it was still hanging there.

The feeling only igniting higher when he presses his lips to my shoulder. "You brought it with you?" I ask as I turn around and look up at him. My chest brushing against his as my fingers lock around his palm. His icy blue eyes stare down at me in the darkness of the night. Twinkling with the warm outdoor lights strung up along every column and railing there is.

His full lips pulled into a faint smile; I search for something malicious in his grin but find nothing. It's almost foreign to see him smile so softly but why? What is he smiling at?

"I was getting tired of looking at it in my drawer" he tells me, his thumb brushing over my knuckles making a warm shiver skitter up my spine. Even in my heels, he still towers over me and I lean onto my toes to reach up and wrap my arms around his neck.
His sliding around my back and filling my body with a certainty that makes my heart feel warm and safe; like it can beat freely and not only work to keep me alive. I shouldn't be thanking him for having the decency to give back the necklace he took from me but I'll use anything as an excuse to hug him.

"You're friends are idiots" He mutters before his arms loosen and I spin around. My cheeks burning bright red when I see Sarah, Kie, Pope and John B all watching us with stupid grins on their faces. Sarah giving me an obnoxious wink as she squeezes John Bs arm. My eyes flickering to JJ whose standing beside Pope. The only one not grinning or showing any sign of approval making my stomach flutter nervously. He doesn't look angry only concerned? Is he ashamed?

His expression quickly fades when he sees me staring; pulling his eyes from me and turning his attention back to Pope before he smacks his shoulder and the two turn and head off towards where Mr. Hayward is catering. My heart sinks as his face flashes through my mind. He probably hates me.

Shove it down..shove it down..

I spin back around; dragging Rafe's hand back into mine. "Can I stay with you tonight?" I ask fiddling with his ring. Refusing to meet his gaze. If he makes any negative expression at all I might just scream. I can't deal with both of them making faces at me. "Lily.." He murmurs, his tone laced with warning and I peak up at him. Meeting his narrowed gaze. "He hates me"

"Fuck him" he grumbles...I've already done that..

Rafe left to go find Liam, leaving me feeling alone and out of place again. Kie is with JJ, Pope is catering with his dad and Addy, Sarah is with John B and I'm just..here.

I ignore the sneers from the girls my age, they were already giving me looks and now more so that Rafe was seen being affectionate..if you can call it that, with me.

I make my way over to Sarah and John B, feeling almost sheepish as I approach them. Her freckle kissed cheeks rounding as her lips spread into a smile and raises her brows at me making my cheeks heat up. I'm a red head, it just happens. It doesn't mean anything..

"Don't look at me like that" I tell her as her arms wrap around me I rest my chin on her shoulder. "What the way he was?" She nudges me and I roll my eyes. He wasn't looking at me like anything..

My eyes travel up as John B steps forward and bops my nose with his finger. "JJ's mad.." I mumble to him. Soaking in Sarah's warm embrace.
"He's just protective of you, that's all" John B tells me and I give him a flat smile.

I know that, even if he doesn't know half of the things Rafe did or a portion of the way he treated me, he still has a right to be defensive and feel stabbed in the back.

I hug them all goodbye, minus JJ since he disappeared and Pope said he went off with some girl which made Kie almost as upset as me. Despite the way she tried to hide it; it was written all over her face.
They wanted to stay a bit longer and I probably would too if it wasn't for my withdrawals making me feel like I haven't slept in four days.

"It was good to meet you" I tell Addy as I round the table and give her a hug. My eyes zeroing in on the purple tint kissing her cheek. The victim in me wanting to ask what happened but the logical side of me knowing I shouldn't overstep my place like that. If it came from somewhere along the lines of what I'm thinking then I doubt she'll want to answer and will only make something up.

That's what I did every time Kade left marks on me.. I tripped, I fell, I burnt myself with the curling iron, ran into the door or dropped my phone on my face. I wouldn't tell my friends, I certainly wouldn't have told a total stranger that I was being abused. "You too" she smiles at me sweetly. Her dark brown eyes round as her lips spread across her cheeks but her smile doesn't meet her eyes. She drops her gaze before going back to folding napkins into triangles. Something swirling in the pit of my stomach but I leave it alone.

It's not my place to pry. I'll talk to Pope about it.

I wrap my arms around Rafe's shoulders as he lifts me into the passenger side of his truck and I let out a groan of agony as the ache in my feet. "Will you take these off?" I sigh; lifting my leg and shaking my foot. Watching him roll his eyes before he tugs my shoe into his hand and slips the strap through the metal square, sliding it out before tugging the heal off and I practically moan in relief. Wiggling my toes as the air dries the sweat that formed under the straps. He repeats the same thing to the other before tossing them on the floor and slamming the door shut.

I follow him through the house; grumbling in annoyance as I climb the stairs. Fatigue sweeping in the second he closes his door behind us. "I need shorts" I tell him and he dramatically drops his head back in annoyance before throwing the door back open. "Oh! And makeup wipes, Sarah has them on her counter" I add, earning an eat shit and die look only making me smirk as he disappears out the door.

He returns a minute later, throwing a pair of Sarah's polka dot pajama shorts down on the bed along with the package of makeup wipes before moving over to his dresser and rifling through it.

I reach my hands behind me, fighting with the ties of my dress; becoming frustrated with it as I pull and they tighten. "Rafe!" I shout at him, tugging harder on the tie and it digs into my shoulder as I groan in annoyance. "You are such high maintenance" he grumbles before coming to stand behind me. The heat of his body makes me shiver as he pulls the strings loose and it falls from my shoulders. Shrugging it off until it falls into a dark green puddle at my feet. Leaving me completely naked as I turn around to face him, a taunting smirk on my lips as I meet his heavy gaze. Watching me like prey and he's a hungry predator.

"What Rafe?" I ask as I step up to him, running my fingers down his chest, reaching up and unbuttoning his suit jacket before sliding it down his arms and it falls to the floor. My fingertips brushing over the white button up before I begin undoing that as well. His hands sliding down my naked him as heat pools between my thighs and I squish them together.
Sliding my hands up his abs once his shirt is unbuttoned and he pulls me into him. Dropping his hands to my ass as a whimper leaves my lips.

Standing on my toes; I wrap my arms around his neck and my tongue snakes out licking up his throat before sucking under his jaw. Dragging my tongue up to his ear. My pussy growing wetter as it begins to throb.
"Will you be a good boy and eat my pussy? It misses your tongue" I tell him, biting down on the skin beneath his ear until he growls deep in his throat and I know it'll leave a mark. "Was getting fucked with a knife not enough for you?" He asks, his hand sliding up my throat before he grips it and I grin up at him through my lashes as I shake my head. "That was my punishment, I want my reward" I whine, my heart thumping excitedly behind my ribs as I watch the dark glow of lust invade his gaze and I open my mouth, sticking my tongue out for him before he hovers over my face, letting spit drip from his lips onto my tongue and I whimper. Heat beginning to leak down my thighs. "And what is it that you think you should be rewarded for?" He asks, his fingers trailing up my side before he winds his hand through my hair and wraps it in his grasp, bending my head back. "I behaved all night..well after I slashed Sasha's tires..but can you blame me? She was playing with my toy" I pout watching him smirk, his eyes filled with a dangerously hot gaze.

He drops to his knees in front of me, pressing a kiss to my lower belly, sending electric shocks through me before he drags my thigh up and forces my leg over his shoulder as I fight to keep my balance.
"Rafe!" I cry out when his tongue slips through my soaking wet folds. Brushing against my clit. His thumbs spreading my puffy wet lips apart before closing his lips around my clit and sucking; flicking his tongue over it.

"Oh my god" I drop my back back, my hands locking around the back of his head. My eyes rolling back in my head when he plunges his tongue inside of me. His teeth scraping against my clit before he takes it between them an a sharp erotic sting shoots through the bud, sending electric shocks up my core and coiling with heat as the base of my spine as I buck my hips forward. His tongue soothing the pain away a second later as he flattens it against my center and licks in slow tortures upward movements. "So fucking sweet" I murmurs into my pussy, the vibration of his words making my cunt throb harder as my juices leak down my thighs and all over his mouth.

"Yes..oh fuck" I cry, digging my nails into his shoulders, grinding against his face as his tongue laps up my soaking wet mess. "Fuck yes lick my pussy..oh my god Rafe!" I buck my hips, his hands moving to my ass as he digs his nails in, piecing the skin as it stings the flesh, sending waves of pleasure straight to my throbbing pussy.

He sucks on my clit again, his hand shaking up my thigh before he sinks his finger inside of me, the cold metal of his ring scraping against my walls and my eyes roll back in my head at how unbelievable it feels. He adds another finger, not stopping his assault on my clit with his tongue as he plunges them in and out. My wetness coating them and dripping down his hand. Curling them inside of me until they hit that perfect spot, sucking on my clit and I cry out, thrashing my hips as I grind into his tongue, riding out my organs as colors blare behind my eyes. My movements becoming slow and sloppy as I pant for air.
He stands, his arm wrapping around me as I slump into his body and peak up at him through my lashes. Watching him suck me off his fingers as if I'm the most delicious thing he's ever tasted.

"Do you feel rewarded?" He taunts me and I tiredly nod against his chest. Hearing him snicker before his hands wrap around the backs of my thighs and he lifts me up as if I weigh nothing. My legs circling his waist as he grabs the bag of makeup wipes off the bed along with the shorts, moving over to his dresser and gathering some clothes.

He carries me into his bathroom, setting me on the counter top and I flinch at the cold granite.

I watch him shrug his dress shirt off, every one of his muscles flexing as he moves. His tattoo dancing with the divots of his abs as he unzips his suit pants and I pull my eyes away before I get horny again. I think my lungs might collapse if I orgasm one more time tonight. My withdrawals are still very much taking a toll on me and I'm exhausted.

I reach down and tug the shorts up my legs, sliding them over my butt as I lean forward before turning to face the large mirror and crossing my legs. Plucking a makeup wipe from the package before beginning to scrub it from my face.

Practically sweating by the the time I'm done. I knew I shouldn't have let Sarah get so carried away with it but she was having so much fun.

My eyes flicker to Rafe in the mirror behind me, now dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and shirtless making my breath hitch at the sight. His darkened gaze drop to my naked upper body and hardened nipples, watching his jaw clench before he snatches his black tee shirt off the counter and pulls it down over my head, tugging my arms through it.

"Will you braid my hair?" I ask as my eyelids threaten to slam shut on me. I'm so tired, if I shut them now my head would drop against the mirror and I'd be out like a light.

He doesn't answer, only pulls my hair lose from the half up ponytail it's been in, slipping the hand around his thick wrist before raking his fingers through my red waves. Massaging my scalp and I let out a pleasurable groan making him smirk at me I'm the mirror. "Does that feel better than coming on my tongue?" He taunts me and I roll my eyes, watching as he picks up a brush and gently pulls it through the length of my hair. "Almost" I yawn. That's a lie, nothing feels better than when he makes me come, no matter how he does it.

He twists it into a lose braid, wrapping the hair tie around the end before spinning me on my butt and lifting me into his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist as I sink into him like a sack of potatoes.

I crawl under the covers when he sets me down, fighting the urge to fall back and pass out but I want his arms around me. He types a quick text before tossing his phone on the night stand. Climbing into bed next to me and I waste no time wrapping my arms around his ribs and swinging my leg over his hip. Feeling his chest vibrate against me as his arm slips under me and rests on my waist, drawing soft circles on my skin beneath his shirt.

My eyelids growing heavy as I nestle my face into his chest.

Hey guys!!!! So....what did you think?
How did you feel about the two parts?

What did you think about the 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️😏😏😏 🔪 🔪

What do you think Rafe is thinking? Did you notice anything???????????

Let me know what you think! Don't forget to comment and vote!
Thanks for reading, hope you're enjoying 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 360 13
Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few weeks at summer but never got along with no...
391 9 4
Fate brought them together, but it can also pull them apart. Jess Harper has always hated Rafe Cameron, and he's hated her just as long, but one nig...
439K 5.3K 38
❝ Life's only fun if you're a Pogue, Rafe ❞ ❝ You're not a Pogue, you taste way too good ❞ 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 would have predic...
81.4K 1.1K 83
Growing up in the shadow of her older half brother, John B, would not have been the life Harley would have chosen. But then again, she also wouldn't...