Purple Arrows (An Arrow Fanfi...

Autorstwa musicdreams31

You know who Oliver Queen is. Everyone knows that he's the millionaire playboy that just came back from the d... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Hello

Chapter 7

5.5K 154 12
Autorstwa musicdreams31

I laughed as Barry, Iris, and Clarity lie on the floor. "Not funny, Katherine," Clarity whined. I laughed even harder. I had accidentally spilled the bucket of water in the shop when went to mop. They ran over to me to tell me something when they slipped, leading us up to this moment. I heard the click of heels behind me.

"Katherine, what did you do?" my mother asked, placing her hands on her hips. My smile fell. Uh-oh. Barry tried hiding his laugh, but failed. I slowly turned around and saw the glare from my mother's brown eyes while her hands were planted on her hips.

"Mommy, it tipped and spilled. They came running over and ended up slipping," I replied truthfully. She shook her head and helped my two friends and my cousin up.

"So you don't help them up? What's gotten into you, Katherine?" She shook her head in disappointment. I frowned. I hate when I disappoint her. It's never even my whole fault when I do. Disappoint her, I mean. I stomped away, my arms crossed over my chest like a stubborn five year old. I'm only 11. What do I know? Suddenly a few officers walked in the small store.

"Hi. Is Megan Parker here?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah. Follow me," I replied and started walking to my mother. I tapped her on the shoulder as she cleaned up the mess I made. "Mom, some officers are here to talk to you," I told her. She turned around. The officers removed their hats. I shook my head. "No," I whispered.

"We're so sorry, but your husband has been killed in the line of duty. He was shot. We're sorry for your loss, Mrs. Parker," the second officer told us. Tears streamed down my face before I ran out of the store. Mr. Allen had already come to pick up Clarity and Barry to take them home. I ran out of the store and down the street. My feet pounded on the grey pavement as my blonde hair flew behind me in the wind.

I smile slightly as I stared at the picture of my mother and father. Except there was something off about my mother. "Kat!" I heard Nick shout. I rolled my eyes and set the picture down.

"What?" I asked softly, groaning in exhaustion. I just got home from doing my job as a Vigilante. I glanced at the TV. The drawing of Oliver in his Arrow outfit was on the screen along with a picture of me on the roof of a building. The picture was too far away to make out my face or hair anyways. Nick came out from his room.

"Can I go to-"

"No. You're grounded," I interrupted. He held his hands up.

"Tomorrow is take your kid to work day. I was wondering if I could go to work with you tomorrow," he replied. I sighed and thought about it.

"You're not my kid, you're my little brother. So no." He stared at me in disbelief. "My job is boring, Nick. And you're going to school. End of story," I scolded. He scowled and stomped back to his room. I can't believe I even had to think about it. My phone shrilled, and I glanced at the screen.

Queenie

I chuckled at the name I put in my phone for him before answering. "Hello?"

"Hey, Katherine. We need your help." I hung up and grabbed my keys, racing to Arrow HQ.

2 Months Later...

"Go to the left," Felicity told me in the earpiece as I wandered down the halls of a large building. I obeyed and took a left, stopping in front of a door.

"It's a dead end," I replied, my voice modulator making my voice lower. I heard Felicity sigh. I stepped back and drew my bow, aiming at the keypad to open the door. When the sparks flew, the door swung open. I made my way through the doorway and stopped, looking over the room. "Holy shit," I muttered.

"What is it?" Felicity questioned There were crates upon crates of drugs and weapons. When the gang looked up and saw me, I immediately fired arrows in their directions. I saw Oliver come in through an open doorway where they were loading and unloading drugs. He also started to shoot arrows. When they were all down, Felicity contacted Lance and we fled.

"I've never seen so many drugs," I muttered to Diggle as I walked by in the basement. He shrugged.

"They're a high class gang. I bet half of the crates of drugs were stolen," he replied I nodded and picked up my phone and looked through the notifications. Missed calls from Nick lined the screen as I kept scrolling down. Can't he be a normal person in this generation and text? I called him back, waiting as the phone rang.

"This is Nick. You know what to do," his voicemail said before it beeped. The most recent call was a minute ago. I grabbed my purse.

"Where are you going?" Felicity asked me. I sighed.

"Nick never calls that much. I'm gonna check it out. Be back later," I replied and headed out to my motorcycle. As I sped home, I didn't bother wearing my helmet. I was too worried to even think about putting it on. When I finally got to the apartment after what felt like centuries, I pushed the already cracked open door. My eyes widened when I saw the sight in front of me. The couch was overturned, the TV was shattered, objects from the counter were broken and littered on the floor. But that wasn't the worst part. I rushed over to Nick's room and swung open the closet doors, relieved that he was there.

"Kat?" he asked, standing up and throwing his arms around me. "Why didn't you pick up? Where were you?" he asked, his voice shaky.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Nick. I was at work." Lies. "My phone was on dead," I said. He nodded, not quite believing me. "Who did this? Did you see their face?" I questioned. He shrugged.

"Yeah. But I don't know who. It was a woman. Black hair, brown eyes."

"Very descriptive," I muttered sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"She was looking for a Katerina," he added. I released my grip around Nick and stepped back.

"Did she hurt you in any way? You need to be truthful, Nick. This wasn't some break in," I said. He checked his arms and legs before shaking his head. I nodded and raced out the door. It probably wasn't a good idea to just leave Nick there by himself again, but I couldn't bring him to the club. He could follow me down and it's also a Saturday night which means that the club is packed with drunks.

I pushed past people to get to the door before quietly slipping in. Everyone looked up upon my arrival. "What did he need?" Diggle questioned. I looked to Oliver with wide eyes.

"Sara's friend, Nyssa, is back. She was looking for someone. It led her to my apartment. It was trashed. But she didn't hurt Nick," I explained. The three of them exchanged glances. Diggle shook his head.

"Kat, can I talk to you?" he asked. I nodded and followed him upstairs to the stockroom. He shut the door behind him. "Okay. Spill. Why is the League looking for your family?" he questioned. I ran a hand through my hair.

"They're only looking for three people, one of which is thought to be dead. Ra's wants his daughters back," I said. Diggle stared at me in confusion.

"His daughters? As in more than one? I thought he only had Nyssa," he replied, confused. I bit my lip and looked to the floor. "What are you hiding from us?"

"He's looking for Katerina and Clarity Al Ghul."

"Again. Explain," he said, still clearly lost. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you see the similarity of the names Katerina and Katherine? Kat? They're looking for Clarity and I. But you can't tell anyone. The more people who know, the more danger they're in. Including us," I told Diggle. He stared at me in shock.

"You're saying that you're a member of the league?" he shouted. I slapped his shoulder. He got the hint that he was too loud and that anyone could've heard. "Kat, how do you expect Oliver to find out?"

"He won't. Why? Because you won't tell him and neither will I. I'm the only one in the family that knows their relation besides one other person who no one talks to: Jacob. He's already at Nanda Parbat. He's been there since he called me about Clarity's condition. He left his whole life behind to keep Ra's from going after us," I explained. Dig nodded.

"We should probably get back. It's been a long time." I glanced at my phone and noticed that we were in here for half an hour. I nodded and followed him back to the basement. Oliver stared at us.

"What took you two so long?" he asked, clearly not happy. We exchanged glances, both trying to come up with a lie. When we took too long to respond Oliver waved his hand and said, "Never mind." We both sighed and relief and let out the breath we were holding but didn't know.

"Hey, is it okay if I take off? My brother is pretty shaken up," I asked. Oliver nodded. "Thanks, Ollie. Call me if you need me," I said before walking up the stairs.

"Ollie?" Diggle, Felicity, and Roy chorused. I chuckled to myself knowing the hell they'll give him after that slip up.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59.7K 1.9K 40
This story is a fan fiction of my OTP Olicity from Arrow. ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE NETWORK CW Everything is just like the TV show until 3x01 except Sar...
2.9K 108 13
Oliver Queen returns from purgatory with Jayden Lance to retake their city and avenge. Unknown to them the city has changed as well. It's been 5 year...
2K 46 11
After Laurel's death, everyone was heartbroken. But like her sister, Laurel was back from the dead and she decided it was time to tell Felicity how s...
21.5K 383 8
Felicity Smoak had a family secret no one knew about not even Oliver Queen or John Diggle she was the daughter of the wealthy playboy philanthropist...