The Saiyan Who Could

By AnthonyTyler9

Planet Vegeta, a planet that was once the home to the Saiyan Race. A random survivor who had managed to escap... More

Vegeta's Destruction; Living on Earth
Birth of a New Saiyan; All for One Appears
End of a Saiyan; Izuku the Final Saiyan
Filler Chapter
UA Entrance Exam
Entrance Exam Letter; Meeting with Nedzu!
First Day P.2
Second Day
End of the fight; Third day
USJ: Battle for Survival, wasn't this supposed to be Rescue Training?
USJ; Battle for Survival
USJ: Epilogue
Sports Festival
Obstacle Course Race!
Hide and Seek... with Aizawa-sensei!?
Tournament Everyone!
Saiyan vs. Human
Tournament is Over!

Author Note

556 10 4
By AnthonyTyler9

Author note for everybody! I know that this new story is kind of confusing since I had made another story where Izuku was a Saiyan inside another universe. But this one will be different, I promise. Considering some of the other fanfics out there which portray Izuku as a Saiyan Halfling of Inko and another Saiyan such as Goku, Broly, and having Hisashi Midoriya being a Saiyan. Izuku will have his father being Hisashi staying the same, but the only difference is that his father is actually a good person but is killed by All for One because he saved All Might from being impaled by said villain. And to let you all know how powerful All for One as a character within the world of MHA and being placed on the power leveling scale of Dragonball Z. 

Here are some Power Levels in the early Dragonball Z Era before Power Level's became bullshit. 

Raditz: Power Level: 1500
Piccolo: (At full strength) Power Level: 408
Son-Goku: (At full Strength) Power Level: 416
Son-Gohan: (Rage Boost) Power Level: 1307

So with all of this information I can proudly state that a full power Hisashi Midoriya in the time before Goku was even around the matured age to have a very good power level is this.

Bardock; Power Level: (Nearly 10,000)
Saiyan Sniper; Power Level: (In DBS Movie) 2,000
King Vegeta; Power Level: 10,000
Hisashi; Power Level: 9,500

With this information, I would like to proudly state that when at full power and using Ki based attacks his power will increase from 9500 and increase to well over 10000. His attack names will be some under the name of known other characters and within Dragonball Xenoverse. Attacks such as Meteoric Barrage, Full Power Energy Wave, Super Explosive Wave, and Counter Burst. Those will be Hisashi's attacks that he can use, but there will be a move that he will be the master of that he will have passed on to his son. That attack name is Final Emerald Crusher. It allows the user to pour their entire soul and power into the attack changing its color from its usual purple, blue, or yellow coloring and transform it into a green color akin to emeralds. That move will be his strongest, and in this story... All for One will be damaged greatly to it because of how Plasma works in the DBZ-DBS storylines. Plasma attacks can indeed kill individuals if they stay inside the plasma blasts that Saiyan's and humans release as it is highly dangerous and hot.

Now for something else you all would want to know, will Izuku be getting One for All? And the answer is no. Having the blood of a Saiyan flowing through his veins will actually cause him to get stronger over time, especially during times of peace. But considering Izuku's childhood that we never get a proper look at within both the manga and anime... let's just say that since Izuku is technically Quirkless in this world. He will still be 'bullied' by Bakugo Katsuki as the young man will do his very best in order to try and get Izuku to not become a Hero like cannon. So for all of you who wanted Bakugo Katsuki to be a nice guy and think that Izuku's Saiyan Biology to be his quirk in this universe. Tough luck. Bakugo is a very prideful person and wouldn't believe whatever Izuku said, just because that he did in canon doesn't mean that he will trust Izuku here. He is just as asshole-ish in this story as some of my many other stories. The only difference in this story, is when Bakugo actively attacks Izuku during some times when Izuku is very young, the boy does indeed get stronger from it. And in terms of Bakugo's ship, it will always be Kirishima. Because the red-haired young man will always, no matter the story or fanfic, he will think Bakugo is just hard to read as usual. He won't not befriend Izuku because of Bakugo's actions, but he will make sure the two just don't stay near one another.

Alright, time for the meat and potatoes of this story. Izuku's Power level since I'm talking about it a lot in this Author Note. Izuku's power level at the start of the story, will be kind of like Goku's power level of being under 10. But Izuku will be more powerful considering the peaceful time that he will live on Earth for. So instead of having a power level underneath the depths of 10 or 2 like Goku, his power level will only be around 25. And this is as a baby, and as he grows within the world of MHA his power level will only increase because of being beaten by his peers. That's right, Izuku will be getting Zenkai Boosts over his time within middle school as the beatings he will receive from Bakugo will only increase. And with his damage becoming much and harder to do for Bakugo, the boy who will be his tormentor will get stronger in order to be able to dish out more punishment. That isn't to say that Izuku is weak and won't be fighting back, he will, it's just that for plot reasons, he won't win a 'fight' against Katsuki. Because he doesn't want to be expelled for a fight breaking out between the two.

These are the power levels of Izuku when we first meet the boy in this world of MHA that this story, The Saiyan Who Could are over time.

Before Bullying begins; Baby Izuku: 25
Age 4, Bullying slowly building up: Toddler Izuku: 100
Age 4, Bakugo Katsuki: Toddler Katsuki: 150
Age 10, Bullying are getting more and more worse: Preteen Izuku: 3900
Age 10, Bakugo Katsuki (Needs Anger Management/Therapy): Preteen Katsuki: 4200
Age 13, Bullying at its worst (Plus he's training): Young Teen Izuku: 8001
Age 13, Bakugo Katsuki (Training): Young Teen Katsuki: 8000

Age 14, Start of UA Learning (Bakugo still a prick): Teen Izuku: 8500
Age 14, Start of UA Learning (Bakugo is training on the side): Teen Katsuki: 8345

Age 14, Battle Training Exercise with All Might (Izuku wearing Armor): Hero Student Izuku: 8700
Age 14, Battle Training Exercise with All Might (Bakugo Wearing Hero Suit Tailored to him): Hero Student Bakugo: 8500
Age 14, Releasing his big blast at Izuku: Bakugo Katsuki (Crazy mode): 8700

Age 14, USJ Training (Izuku has his first Zenkai Boost That means anything.): Hero Student Izuku: 12500
Age 14, USJ Training (Post Massive Explosion plus training): Hero Student Bakugo: 9001

Now with those all set up and done. I hope you all don't ask any further Power Level's Izuku and Katsuki will have after the USJ because the Power Level's will only increase without anyone knowing. Just know that by the time Izuku reaches Stain... he will be unlocking Super Saiyan considering he wants to put his all into saving Iida.

Sorry for saying Now a lot in this Author Note, but 'Now', time for you all to know about the women who will be a part of his slight harem. I asked on my conversations who you all would like to have for Izuku's Love interest in this story. And I got multiple people asking for certain women. So I decided to add them all in, turning this story into a slight Harem Fic. There will be some raunchy stuff happening, this is a rated R story btw. So anyone under the legal age to know about sex and shit, turn away from this place to save both your sanity as well as innocence. 

Harem Members: Yaoyorozu Momo, Toga Himiko, Ashido Mina, Usagiama Rumi, Tsutsumi Kaina, and Potentially a couple more.

Now for the dimensions of the girls, the ones who will remain the same are the first three girls on the list as they are students. And in order to make sure that this story isn't flagged for underage shit, UA is a university. Just because it's not in the tags, please don't get pissed off. Everyone in this story will be aged up or in the case of Rumi and Kaina, they will be de-aged to match the age group of Izuku and his classmates. This also means that Kaina Tsutsumi will not be a Pro Hero who had been arrested for killing her superiors for having her kill random Heroes to 'keep the peace'.

Now (Fucking Damn It!?!?!?!), we need to get to the bottom of Izuku's personality since he has Saiyan DNA. 

Izuku's Personality: He is a very kindhearted individual, taking the personality traits of both Inko and Hisashi and turning them into the ultimate kind person you could come across. With Hisashi being more battle orientated since he is a Full Blooded Saiyan he will have the more battle-ready blood. So combining his battle readiness and Inko's more passive assertiveness, brings about a young boy who is outgoing as well as kind to anyone who he passes by. He will be heavily influenced by the power of All Might, and how the Hero is portrayed by the media. A man who can never be defeated, someone who is kind no matter who he is fighting. So Izuku will base his entire personality as he wishes to become the greatest Hero on Planet Earth. Becoming its sole protector. But because of a decade's worth of bullying, he loses his outgoing attitude and become a more passive person like his mother. He still eats a lot for his age considering his Saiyan DNA, but he is a much more... soft spoken person and not somebody who you would like to anger. At first, he will be hard to get to know since he will have his emotions kept away from anyone who would dare try and get to them. But when you get past them, he will essentially be like a completely different person when you talk to him. He retains his love of Quirks as his intelligence skyrockets considering Hisashi's Saiyan DNA requiring him to be capable of making split second decisions in the midst of battle. And because of his love of quirks, his classmates will be able to learn more about the outgoing child deep within Izuku's hidden walls. And by the time of the USJ they will have broken through all his walls as he sees the class of students as his family, specifically certain girls will be held on a much higher pedestal in his mind. 

In lame terms, he is very kind, soft spoken and is very easy to get along with. Aside from his slightly creepy addiction to write down the pros and cons of his friends/peer's quirks, he is a truly Heroic person. Someone who will be willing to drop whatever he is doing in order to help you out no matter what is going on.

Alright for what many people wish for me to talk about, especially the diminutive, perverted elephant in the room. Mineta Minoru. He will not be allowed into UA University mainly for the reason of his past actions towards his female classmates in Middle School. UA does not support such a young man being in a school where young women could be assaulted by the young man. Especially in a University styled setting where they are all adults, and the young man could be placed in prison for merely harassing the girls. UA will take its protocols of protecting their students very seriously to the point that they will decline someone's acceptance due to past actions on their record. 

If you all want more girls added to the harem, there are only 3 slots left. Use them wisely since I will not have a story where the main character will have literally thousands of girls fighting for his attention. He is only one person, so he won't be able to split his attention between each girl that is within his harem. 

I hope you all are having a great afternoon, and I can't wait to begin the story in bulk tomorrow. And for the next few days I will be uploading chapters for this story until around Saturday at least. And another story will be reaching near its conclusion during that timeframe. See you all later and have a great week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 389 33
It is the end of the clone wars, as the separatists had finally been defeated. Young Izuku had been a part of the Padawans in the training course as...
49.8K 622 19
Burcol is a Saiyan who was born on planet Vegeta and was sent to Earth, because of his planet getting destroyed when he was young. But was later foun...
51.9K 723 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
17.4K 140 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...