HIS HEAVEN "KTH"

By kookie_little_vixen

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

❅..INTRODUCTION..❅
1. HER HAUNTED PAST
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME
8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
11. HEAVEN
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
14. JEALOUS OVER A KID
15. MOVIE DATE
16. INTERRUPTED
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP
39. PARTY VENUE
40. I ONLY LOVE YOU

17. IGNORING

73 5 1
By kookie_little_vixen

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP TO 6 DAYS

It's been six days since the goddamn exams started and finally this is the last exam. After this you are free from this college. Ever since these exams started, You and Sana have studied very hard. Everyone is doing the tasks given by you perfectly. You merely sleep 2 hours a day. Exams on this side and this case on the other side. They are giving you alot of stress. And the exams finish today and you can give full focus on this case. You are crying a lot at night time thinking about those girls who have been kidnapped. They are little kids and they are suffering a big punishment for what they have done wrong? You are very sensitive about girls. Because you had a traumatic incident in your childhood. You can't tell about it. You are trying hard every day to save those girls even it costs your life. Present You and Sana are revising. There are still 30 minutes left for the exam to start. All you have to do is just read one time and your robot mind-like brain will remember everything. So you don't have to study hard.

TIME SKIP

'AT EXAM HALL'

You are examining your exam paper very well. "Is this the really final exam paper? Damn it....! 3 hours are waste for this, Why did they make it so easy?" you mumbled under your breath.

( A/N: It might be easy for you because you are the topper of this college. But the rest of the students are seeing stars when they look at the paper )

You completed your exam fastly and once again you checked the answers you wrote, and then submitted the paper to the teacher. The teacher smiled at you. Meanwhile another person also came and submitted the paper. You looked at that person, well you know that person very well. It's none other than 'Sana'
I forgot to say Sana is the 2nd topper of this college. Sana loves to be with Heaven no matter what. Whatever it is, Sana is always with Heaven. Hahahah. Sana also submitted the paper and looked at you. You gave a smile and she also smiled. You two went out together. "Now we are free from these exams. From now we can give full concentration on our case. Right puppy?" Sana said excited you smiled at her action then nodded.

As you were walking, you both stopped when you saw soo many students standing near the notice board. "Unniee, what's with them?." You pointed at the crowd. "Yeah why they are gathered at the notice board? Lets go there." Sana said then you both went to near the notice board. Your both mouths and eyes widened. "Puppy...! What the hell is that?" Sana gasped, your reaction was also same. "Graduation ceremony is in 10 days? Ohhh gosh, it's sooo soon." You said Sana agreed with you.

After talking for a while you came out. You and Sana are talking randomly. You went to the gate and suddenly you stopped. Seeing what was in front of you, you didn't take another step forward. Sana is confused seeing you "What happened puppy?" she asked You told her to look ahead. She looked at the direction which you pointed. She was as shocked as you, "Huh? Not again....! They came again. This is the 7th time puppy." She said.

Taehyung is waiting for you at a little distance from the college. And he has been texting and calling you ever since you came home from the theater, but you've been ignoring him. Because you don't have an answer. What do you say to him? Will he believe you if you say you are a Mafia Queen and working on a case? No...! That's why you are trying to ignore him. He waits for you outside the college every day. You escaped without him knowing everytime. You should do the same today too. You took a deep breath and You hid from them and called Beom. After a few rings he answered the call.

--- On Call ---

"BEOM"

Beom: Yeah Noona

You: Beomiee....! you have to pick us up today too, come here fast.

Beom: Okay Noona...! I will be there in few minutes.

You: Okay

--- Call Ended ---

You cut the call and looked at sana She also looks at you. "Taehyung might be missed you soo much puppy...! He is coming to college for you everyday. I feel sorry for him." She said feeling guilty for him. You feel that what she said is true but if you are with Taehyung then you can't concentrate on this case no matter what, So that's why you don't show up no matter how much you miss him. Sana knows why you are ignoring him so that's why she is not asking you many questions. After some time Beom came in his car. Without waiting for another minute you two went inside the car. Immediately Beom drove the car away from the college without Taehyung knowing.

TIME SKIP

"MEETING ROOM"

You are all gathered in the meeting room to discuss some details about this matter. "So tell me the information you got." You said.
"Well Noona...! We are chasing him daily, He is going to different orphanages everyday. Maybe he is looking for girls for a deal." Taehyun said you nodded. "Likely possible." You said. We contacted our mafia members and also brought weapons from other countries You have to check and finalize it. Yeonjun said "Yeah I will check them. Finally the goddamn exams are completed and from now on we can focus fully on this case." You said feeling some weight on your shoulder lessens.

"Binniee...! What's yours?" You asked him. Noona...! We were able to hack his phone and according to the information we know, all the buyers are from different countries No one is from this country. But unfortunately we could not gather buyers information He said make you angry. "What the hell? Didn't I tell you I want every single detail?" You said in angry tone all are flinched by your sudden outburst. "Heaven....! We could not find out their information but we find out where the information is hid." Devil said. "Where is it?" You asked. "He kept all this information hidden in a pendrive. If we find that, we can easily save the girls." Soobin said. "We have to plan before the kidnapping happens." Yeonjun said all are nodded but you are thinking something. "No, Kidnap should happen." You said all are shocked. "What do mean Noona?" Beomiee asked feeling very confused. "Yes we can protect those girls only if they got kidnapped." You said but looks on their faces, you can tell that they aren't get your point. You chuckled at their reaction.

"See....! We don't know how they are kidnapping, and we don't even know the process they follow. In order to know all this, a kidnapping must happen this time. We need to keep an eye on them when that happens.
And I strongly feel that he will make some mistakes while making the deal. We have to take advantage of that mistake at any cost. So till then keep an eye on them." You explained while they are amused by your words. "Indeed Mafia Queen" they all said in unison. "So what is our next move?" Devil asked you. "Well our next move is to wait for his mistake." You said all are smirked.

TIME SKIP

"AT GRADUATION DAY"

You and Sana and Mina are sitting in your seats. You still don't understand why this graduation ceremony is planned so fast. But this is also for your own good. The faster these are completed, the more you will come out of this college stuff and put your full concentration on your mafia work. You have been waiting for a long time for the ceremony to start. But no one is starting yet. Everyone is getting annoyed. Everyone has attended so why they are not starting yet these questions are roaming around your mind. While you were talking like this, the principal got up and took the mic. "Hello everyone...!" He said gaining all the people's attention towards him. "Are you all wondering why the ceremony hasn't started yet?" He asked and all the students shouted as 'Yes'

"Now a very important guest is coming to this ceremony. Here he came....! Everyone let's welcome The No.1 Businessman In The World And The CEO Of Kim Corporation
'Mr. Kim Taehyung'.....!" He announced and all the students got excited while You and Sana got ultra shock. Not a single word comes out of your mouth. Because you didn't expect it at all.

Taehyung walks in like a king and those who see his Aura inside will definitely feel jealous because he is sooo damn Handsome.

Seeing him, all the girls are whispering They are in the mindset of eating him alive. You got a little jealous after hearing their words. 'Huh? He is My Man' you mumbled enough that Sana could hear. She smiled at you. "Someone is feeling jelly jelly....!" Sana teased you, and your whole face turned red due to shyness.

Taehyung was walking and he looked at you and winked with a smirk. "Ohhhh damn it's soooo haaawt" You mumbled with wide eyes. He went up to the stage and sat in his seat talking to everyone there. You looked at him shocked. You never expected to meet him like this. You have been avoiding him for so many days, but the same person is sitting in front of you and looking at you deeply with mad look. Ofcourse he is mad with you. He will definitely be angry with you. You don't have the courage to look at him so you turned your gaze to down at your lap. But he is just looking at you as if there is no one else in this place except you.

After a while the ceremony started. "I request our guest Mr.Kim to speak a few words." Principal said. Taehyung came forward and took the mic from the principal. He looks at you again then opened his mouth. "Hello everyone I'm Kim Taehyung, it's my pleasure to meet you all here." Taehyung politely introduced himself. That's when you looked at him. You miss his voice so much. You two are looking at each other. "Ask if you have any questions." He said while staring at you. A girl got up, "Mr.Kim What is the secret to your success?" she asked Taehyung smiled. "You say it's a secret, so I won't tell you." He said all the peoples here laughed at his silliness. "So well, I am also an ordinary boy like you all but I have a tenacity in me, That...! I will get what I want at any cost. See if we want anything we have to achieve it ourselves. No one will bring it to us, Right? So I worked hard for my goal and See, I am in this position now." He said while all the peoples here clapped for him.

"Mr.Kim are you in relationship?" Another girl asked. Taehyung looked at you "Yes, I love a girl very deeply." He said while staring straight into your eyes. and your damn cheeks turned red. "Omoooo he is sooo sincere towards you puppy....!" Sana said to you. "Can you tell us who she is?" Another girl asked him. "She hasn't told me her feelings yet. I'm waiting for her to open up. So I can't tell about her but she is here in this college." He said all the students shouted with excitement. left you speechless. Your eyes widened at his sudden action. Oh thank god he did'nt revealed your name. He has not ended his staring context yet and continues to look at you deeply. The principal stood up before someone could ask another question. "Stop stop now...! If we leave you like this you will be asking Mr.Kim lifestyle totally." Principal said and everyone laughed. Taehyung went and sat in his seat. "Now let's start the ceremony." said principal.

TIME SKIP TO SOME HOURS

All the teachers gave their speeches. Now the actual ceremony will start. "I want to tell you about her, She is the best in all fields. No matter what the task is, she will definitely accomplish it, I know she is a great inspiration to you all. You treat her as your idol, Greatfully she stood as a topper with high grades in this whole country. I'm sooo honoured to have a student like her in our University." Pricipal said feeling grateful. "Can you guess who she is?" He asked all the students. "YN....! YN, YN, YN, YN....!" all the students shouted your name. "Yeah....! You are right, I want her to come onto the stage, Our No.1 Student 'Min Yn' give her a round of applause." He announced your name. All the students started yelling your name cheering loudly. Meanwhile you...! You tried to stop them but they didn't listen and continued to cheer you on.

You went to the stage. You bowed to everyone.
Taehyung came forward to distribute the certificate to you. He is right in front of you and looks into your eyes. You looked at him too. "Congratulations...!" He said with proud grin. "Thank you Mr.Kim" you said while giving a handshake. He suddenly gave you a hug. You got shocked a little bit. He hugged you lightly. He stopped near your ear,
'I'm proud of you Babe....!" He said then kissed your ear. you are feeling so shy right now. He broke the hug and then motioned you to say something on the mic. You took the mic Everyone is cheering excitedly You feel very happy seeing their encouragement.

"And our respectful Principal, Our Teachers and The special guest 'Mr.Kim' and finally my dear friends...! thanks for giving this opportunity. I'm Min Yn." You said politely while staring at the students infront of you. "Firstly....! Our principal complimented me soo much, To tell the truth, I did not do anything but he lifted me up with his affection. I am happy about that. My reason for staying here is the teachers of this college who guided me well. I feel grateful to them. Well, I'm not the kind of girl who gives big speeches, so I'll stop here." You said all the students laughed.
You looked at the boy who jumped up and yelled before you turned the mic back on. 

"Yniee...! Will you leave without answering the questions we ask? he asked "Ohh 'James' Do you have any questions?" You asked him. "Yes we have alot...! And you have to answer it now." He said you smiled at him. Because he is your fanboy who admires you a lot in this college. "Yeah go ahead." You said staring at him.

"Yniee....! How do you feel about this great achievement?" He asked you. "Feeling Shit" you said with a poker face. All the people who attended this ceremony laughed very loudly by your savage reply. "Tell me some tips for being like you in our lives." He asked you again.

"See...! First of all don't compare yourself with others, it's really a bad and huge mistake you've ever done. I am a simple girl like you. God did'nt give me powers and magic. So I am not a goddess, Like Mr.Kim said, I also worked hard for what I wanted. It is crazy to want to get what we want without working hard. Look...! I have worked hard and now I am standing on this stage like this. So remember this sentence carefully and follow this, it will be very useful for your life."

"Perseverance And Strong Desire Can Make Anything Possible."

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 3.1K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
6.1K 143 14
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...
83.2K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
7.7K 302 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...