Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus

296 9 1
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Next Afternoon Later.

When (Y/N), Ben, Max, and Gwen are in the museum by themselves and then they both were take a look around in the museum by themselves and then the four of them are listening what the woman explaining the detail of this museum by herself. Then (Y/N) was chilling little bit and make him is take his phone out and checking at the signal and make sure that he need to call his mom about he was with the others in the museum.

(Y/N): "Well, history was different...you know, Max?" He asked him.

Max: "Of course it is, (Y/N)." He said to (Y/N).

Gwen: "And what is that over there." She said to them and make the two of them were turn their heads to look over there and they saw there was a stone diamond over there and looks like beautiful as well. Then (Y/N) was take a look at the stone diamond that looks like something else and (Y/N) sense it in his head and make him was definitely sensing it was something worst for what (Y/N) can describe it as...a weapon...and it is a weapon.

(Y/N): "*Something weird about it.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was about to say something but he sense something in his head and he was definitely feeling it in his head...he had a great spider sense in his own mind by himself.

(Y/N): "Oh no..." He said to himself and make the three of them heard (Y/N) said and they turn their heads to look at (Y/N) and Max asked (Y/N).

Max: "What is it, (Y/N)?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think we have an company...a real bad company is here." He said to Max and they both felt themselves were lifting up and make them were tries to held something and the other people were as well and they tries to grab something...but they couldn't as well. Then (Y/N) with the others were tries to figure it out what's going on but until there is one motherfucker was came through the door by himself and he was dressing a Halloween wannabe costume by himself and he looks like Voodoo dude with a stick.

This guy was looks like holding a bird stick by himself and there was a red diamond inside the stick and (Y/N) can sense it is pretty much stronger right now and (Y/N) need to figure it out how he can take this thing down by himself.

Hex.

Ben: "Isn't this Halloween time already?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "I don't think this guy came here for Halloween...and he was definitely came here for the business what he really want." He said to Ben and make him was groan out little bit until he wasn't alone and there was another assistant who was going along with this guy.

(Y/N): "*Holy.*" He thought himself and he saw this woman had a silver long hair and she had a dark skin and wore a purple outfit by herself and she seems to be a witch for herself.

Charmcaster.

When she was appeared here with Hex and she turn her head to look around and she notice at (Y/N) who is looking at her and make her blushing up and she seen (Y/N) as a handsome and then she was shook her head and she goes back to doing her own work right away. Then (Y/N) with the others were looking at Hex was research up with something that he just use the stick by himself and when they notice it and could be his magic and power for what he was doing.

(Y/N): "Ben, do your thing alright?" He asked him and make him nod his head.

Ben: "Got it, dude." He said to (Y/N) and make him was use the Omnitrix by himself and he switch different alien forms for what he can change by himself and then he slammed it down and make him was choose the different alien form was...XLR8 by himself. Then after finally transform into XlR8 and make him was dash toward down there and he is going to fight Hex by himself.

(Y/N): "Damn, I'm going to help him out right away." He said to himself and make him was use the Chaqutrix's wrist and he just summon the alien female out by himself and he was summoned Xena out by himself.

(Y/N): "Help us to get down here and help Ben too." He said to her and make her nod her head and she was use her speed to running there and get (Y/N) with the others down and also she was assist Ben to fight Hex and Charmcaster.

After Hex was knocked out into unconscious and then (Y/N) with Max and Gwen were tries to figure out where is Xena and Ben and the two of them just defeat Hex and Charmcaster...but Gwen was notice something on the ground and she got it in her hands and she was holding the stone by herself.

Gwen: "Maybe I should keep it with me.~" She said to herself.

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with the others are going out by themselves and they both are still on their own vacation trip but until this moment happened (Y/N) notice there was a building is collapsed and because the fires in there. Then (Y/N) with Ben notice this and they are going to use their watches to transform and except for (Y/N) who was going to summon Willis out by himself and he need her help.

After the two of them did it and then Gwen got a necklace of stone and make her was going out by herself and then she gonna do her own vigilante as Lucky Girl.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...something fishy about the stone." He said to himself and when (Y/N) notice the stone from her necklace and it is different for what he just don't like it and something worst get the attention of the enemy back there and (Y/N) need to know what kind of witchcraft diamond comes from. Then 2 days later that (Y/N) went out to somewhere and he was buying the grocery foods from the grocery and then (Y/N) just take the foods to the vehicle car right away but (Y/N) was about to leave and he heard there was a phone ringing out by itself.

(Y/N): "Hello? Max? What's up?" He asked him.

Max: "(Y/N)! I need you get down here!!! Gwen is kidnapped!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and then (Y/N) was piss off and he was turn the phone off and make (Y/N) was get in the vehicle car by himself and then (Y/N) was drove his car begin to moving out and searching for Gwen right away and he need to save her.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was arrive right on the time and make (Y/N) saw Ben and Max was here and they both just arrive right here and (Y/N) was look at them and he knew they are here for Gwen...but where is the son of bitch...(Y/N) was been pisses off about why did Hex was capture Gwen for and (Y/N) really need to know...but something in his own mind and he definitely know what Hex want is the stone from her necklace...and it has to be the necklace.

(Y/N): "Shit...he's looking for the necklace from Gwen...we need to stop him before he using it is going to get him more power." He said to them and make them nod their heads also Ben was use the Omnitrix was slammed it down on the watch and he was transform into Four-Arms by himself. After he was finally transform into Four-Arms and make him was growling out little bit and then (Y/N) nod his head to him and when (Y/N) use the Chaquetrix watch and make him switch to different alien and race form by himself.

This new different alien race with species and she was revealed out to be Cheetah, Leopard, Lion, and Tiger for herself and it is furry by herself...her height is 8'03 foot tall very big and muscle by herself.

Rath/Roberta.

Roberta: "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, MASTER!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN FINALLY SUMMONED BY YOU WHO WERE NICE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and make him was taken surprise and he said.

(Y/N): "Okay, thanks." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Listen, Roberta...I need your help to assist Ben right now...and for me...I'm going to handle Charmcaster." He said to her.

Roberta: "*Chuckle* You got it, master.~" She said to (Y/N) and she was pulling him into kiss right away and finally it is done and she is going out for Ben right away and then as for (Y/N) who was take his step first to get there immediately. When he was moving out to somewhere else in this world by himself and he notice Charmcaster was there and waiting for him by herself.

(Y/N): "..."

Charmcaster: "You've been made it here by yourself." She said.

(Y/N): "Tell me, why are you working with him?" He asked her.

Charmcaster: "Because he is going to resurrect for my own father." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I see...but why, Hope?" He asked her and make her surprise and confuse about it and then she didn't know how (Y/N) definitely know her name and then (Y/N) told her.

(Y/N): "I know who you are...you're the girl in my school right? You were been bullying by those people, didn't you? Mocking about the power that you were just made...and I am understand that about what happened...but I just want to help you. Hope...listen...don't do this." He said to her and make her was thinking and she sigh for herself and she said.

Hope: "I'm sorry....I have no choice." She said to (Y/N) and make her was use her witchcraft power to throw it down on the ground and she was summoned some monsters appeared by themselves and looks like they are rock monsters.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I'm sorry as well for you too." He said to her and he was transform into Carnage right away.

After (Y/N) was transform done and he was change into something terrifying creature with his height is 9 foot tall very big red skinny all over at him. Then he had a tendrils come out of his back behind and make him was growing to be big and tall with scariest as hell and he was looking like a real monster....then he had a smiley face with his white jagged eyes...and the smile has a shark sharp-tooth like multiple of them. Then Carnage turn his head to look down at the alien monsters who was shitting themselves for what they saw (Y/N)'s dark demonic transformation.

After the transformation was done and make Charmcaster was taken surprise for what she saw (Y/N) with his Carnage form and it looks like terrifying as hell and she never seen it by herself.

Charmcaster: "W-What are you?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "I am...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make him was let out a thunderous roar toward to Charmcaster.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was roar out toward to Charmcaster and make her was shook her head and she use her powers of magic blasts at (Y/N) but turns out that he is unstoppable and he didn't felt pain by her useless power against him. Then (Y/N) was charge toward at her and these monsters for what she was summoned them and (Y/N) use his bare claws begin to slashing those rock monsters apart off by himself.

(Y/N) who was turn his head to look at more of them came appeared here and (Y/N) use his 6 tendrils begin to stabbed at those rock monsters and throw them down on the ground and smashing them into pieces like nothing. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw her who was stood right there and surprise but she prepare to shoot (Y/N) again and (Y/N) was dash toward to her with his superhuman speed.

(Y/N) just ram her and send her to the wall of the building by himself and he send her to the ground and then Charmcaster was cough out in bloods from her mouth and she was knocked out into unconscious by himself.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Sorry for this, I have to knock you out...but Hope...I'm sorry." He said to her.

Hex was lose the power from his necklace and he tries to running away but he got stabbed by something behind his back and make him look down at the wound that it just stabbed him and then he was cough bloods out of his mouth. Then something else turn his body and face to look at (Y/N) with his Carnage form and then (Y/N) was growling toward to him and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Bon Appetit.~" He said to him and he was opened his mouth out slowly and bite the bastard's head off by himself.

After (Y/N) kill Hex and make him was throw the body of Hex down on the ground and he was growling out to the sky that he just kill Hex like nothing and he was transform back to his own human form and then one of his tendrils was holding Hope and it let go of her and make her was drop down in (Y/N)'s arms 

(Y/N): "I got you, Hope." He said to her.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 491 39
Love The Man. Fear The Beasts. (Y/N): "Sometimes the world no longer need a hero...sometimes the world would need is...a monster." (Y/N) (L/N) is son...
4.2K 112 9
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
6.4K 299 38
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
4.4K 76 4
When an alien device came crashing down in the middle of the woods, A boy named Y/n who found the device was then cursed and blessed with now gaining...