FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

61|➴First Night➴

1.9K 283 36
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
⚠️⚠️
I) long chapter ahead
II) Mature content read at your own risk

“Welcome to our home, I know it's not as big as your home back there… .  But I'll try to provide you everything” Vihaan said, holding Hiya's hand. After Meera did their Aarti, to welcome them

Hiya's eyes were misty due to the continuous crying from the moment they left Suryavanshi Villa, after her Vidaai.

~♥~
“This is still your home, you're still our princess and we all are your family. Do not hesitate for once to come here. You're still the little Hiya for us” Yuvaan said, collecting Hiya in his embrace while she was a crying mess.

“Bade papa.. I'm gonna miss you so much” she tightened her grip on Yuvaan's kurta and sobbed more.

Dev came forward and patted her hairs “we all will miss you more than you can think off”  Dev said and Hiya looked at him coming out from Yuvaan's hug.

“Chachu” She cried out more and both the men who're father figures for her from the beginning held her hands and kissed the back of her palms.

“You are our princess. If you ever need anything, we are just a call away” Dev said wiping Hiya's tears from her cheeks while her lips wobbled but she tried to smile.

“Now can we have a moment with our Hiya” Samaira gave a tight lipped smile to Yuvaan and Dev, who wiped their eyes and stood aside, giving Maheen and Samaira space to meet Hiya.

Maheen and Samaira hugged Hiya and she smiled. “Thank you for always being my mother. You too never leave a chance to make me happy. I'll always be so grateful towards you two” Hiya slowly said and Maheen frowned. She broke the hug and cupped Hiya's  cheeks.

“You are calling us, your mother, still you're grateful? Isn't it our responsibility to give you care, love and everything you deserve “

Hiya nodded her head and smiled.
“Be yourself. Don't even think of changing yourself for others.” Samaira said, kissing Hiya's forehead, who broadly smiled at them.

“Where is bhai?” She asked not to find Ayaan anywhere near her.

“Don't know, he was there with Abhimaan a few minutes ago but where has he gone now?” Maheen said and Samaira went to call Hiya's brother.

~♥~
“Please take care of her and yourself too” Abhimaan patted Vihaan's shoulder and hugged him.

“From now on she is my prime responsibility, Abhimaan. Please don't worry. I'll never intentionally make her sad. You can trust me”

“I have full faith in you Vihaan” They broke the hug and smiled at each other.

“Ayaan come here, why are you standing there?” Abhimaan looked at Ayaan, standing at the doorstep and Vihaan turned to see him.

Ayaan sighed and came forward, anyone could say easily that he was crying a moment ago. His eyes were red and wet.

“You want to say something?” Vihaan asked, scrunching his brows at Ayaan.

Ayaan hugged Vihaan, making everyone shocked but Abhimaan smiled at his brother.

“I still don't like you. But Hiya loves you so much. Please try to protect her smile. She is too precious to me”

“I love her too Ayaan. And I'll never do anything to hurt my Hiya, "Vihaan said, coming out from the hug and Ayaan left, nodding his head.

~♥~

“ Can I come to your place anytime I want? “ Divya hiccups and Hiya caressee her younger sister's cheeks lovingly.

“Anytime Baby sister”

“Going to miss you so much di” Divya hugged Hiya tightly and Hiya too felt sad to leave them all.

“I'll miss you too Divya” Hiya kissed Divya's forehead and she went ahead to meet Rehana and Ishani who're standing together at a corner.

“Take care of yourself. Don't fall sick. A little heart is going to beat inside you” Hiya said to Rehana, to which she looked up at Hiya and her lips wobbled.

Hiya pulled her in a hug and patted her hair. “I'm going to miss this pretty soul so damn much and also your handmade food”

“I'll make more cookies and bring them to you in your new home” She said innocently to which Hiya nodded her head happily and kissed her forehead.

Ishani was excited to meet her after everyone but sad too that Hiya is going to leave the house. In those short periods of time she got too attached to Hiya, the sister love she always craved for Hiya filled the place.

“Study well. I want to see you as a successful doctor soon”
Ishani couldn't hold any more and bursted into tears, hugging Hiya tightly.

“Di”

“Shhh…  why are you crying like this, you mad girl? I'm just a phone call away. Hmm..” Hiya patted her back and she looked at her with glossy eyes “you will love me the same right?”

“More than yesterday” Hiya kissed Ishani's forehead too, to which she smiled.

~♥~

“That's it Hiya. Stop crying now” Abhimaan caressed her sister's hair, who's crying in his embrace as all the rituals before the vidaai were done and Vihaan and her new family were waiting for her to leave.

“You know right I don't like to see you crying?” Abhimaan wiped Hiya's cheeks and pulled her cheeks to make her smile.

“Anytime. Just a call. Hmm and your brother will be in front of you no matter how busy I would be”

Hiya nodded her head and looked at her left and right side for Ayaan.

She found Ishani was dragging Ayaan to the gate where everyone was standing to see off Hiya.

Hiya's lips curved into a smile seeing Ayaan after a long time and she ran to him.

Ayaan raised his face and looked at Hiya.
She looked at him and found he was crying for her.
She started hitting his chest “you're bad. You're so bad bhai. I was waiting for you” She hugged Ayaan, who hugged her back and cried silently.

“Why didn't you come earlier?”

“I was afraid to see you like this”

“I hate you”

“I'm sorry my baby sister” They broke the hug and he cupped her cheeks.

“I love you Hiya. Please stay happy for me”

“I am happy, see Bhai. I'm so happy, please don't cry more” Hiya wiped Ayaan's cheeks and he kissed her forehead.

“A sibling hug” Divya came forward holding Abhimaan's hand and the four shared a group hug.

Vihaan held her hand protectively as she lessened her grip with Ayaan and moved forward to the car.

She learned from the window and waved at her family.

Vihaan pulled her head on his chest as she kept crying.

“It's okay.. We will come to meet them every Sunday” He said and she nodded her head.

~♥~

Hiya kneeled down to touch Meera's feet and she hugged her.
“I brought a daughter for myself” Meera cupped Hiya's cheek, who tried to smile at the woman but failed.

“Maa… .  I think she should take some rest. It's midnight also” Vihaan said to which Meera nodded her head and she left with Vihaan.

He held her hand as they made their way to their room and she looked up at him, who's already looking at her with a smile on his face.

“What are you three doing here?” Vihaan eyes at his cousin sisters and brother who were grinning at them and forwarded their palms to Vihaan.

Hiya giggled and covered her lips to hide her smile from him.

“Hato, hato sab yaha se.. Koi paisa waisa nahi milne wala hai” Vihaan said annoyingly. As he was dying from inside to take Hiya in his embrace.

“No way…  aaj to aap ka nahi chalega bhai…  aaj hum logo ka din hai…  chaliye nikaliye jitne bhi paise hai” his cousin's sister Vidya spoke and eyed him.

“De dijiye na Vihaan. Roz roz kaha un logo ke bhai ke shadi hone wala hai aur waise bhi yeh to un logo ka haq hai” Hiya said to which his cousins supported her.

“Haan bhabi.. Ap bilkul theek keh rahe hai. Roz kaha apke shadi hone wala hai? Vaise bhi kitne muskil se hua Hiya bhabi se apka shadi. Warna hum sab ko to laga tha ap sanyas le lenge kuch saalo mein…” Sanaya, Vihaan’s mother's sister's daughter, said and everyone giggled, including Hiya.

“Aur nahi to kya bhaiya ko to ladkiyon se jaise allergy hai, yaha pe koi ladki khadi ho to vo ek kilometre dur chale jate the.. Jaise ki vo ladki nahi dayen hai” Vidya's brother Veed said and everyone laughed making Vihaan roll his eyes, and he pulled out his wallet from his pocket and gave it to them.

“Wallet?”

“Yeah…  whatever is inside all yours” Vihaan smiled at his cousins who were looking so happy.

“Yayyyyy… . Thank you bhaiya thank you so much” Three of them left smiling ear to ear and Vihaan shook his head at his cousin's behaviour. Then he looked at his wife who's already looking at him with admiration in her face.

He bent down a little and picked her in his arms in bridal style.

“Vihaan” Hiya gasped at first but adjusted herself and encircled her arms around his neck.

“Welcome wifey. Welcome to my little home, welcome to my little family, welcome to my life”

“Ours” She said, kissing his left cheeks as he walked inside with her in his arms.

“Hu??”

“Ours home, our family, our life”
He made her stand on her feet and she hugged him.

“I love you Vihaan” Finally she said what she was struggling with for months to say to him. Vihaan was taken aback by her sudden confession but happy from inside. Though it was evident from her eyes that she loved him, his heart wanted to hear it from her mouth.

“Once again”

“I love you Vihaan Singhania”

He tightened the hug and pulled her more close, taking deep breaths.

“Once more”..

Hiya raised her chin and looked at him “I love you Vihaan, my husband my professor, my saviour, my universe, my everything I love you so much”

Vihaan cupped her cheeks with one hand and lifted her up from the ground to smash his lips with her.

She held his neck and ran her fingers through his hairs while taking deep breaths as their saliva was getting mixed together and after marriage it was feeling more beautiful.

“I love you too Hiya” He said touching his forehead with her and she smiled.

“I love you so much” He looked at her eyes.

“Wait here” , Vihaan dropped Hiya on the decorated bed and went inside the closet room.

He came out after some moments while Hiya was taking off her earrings but stopped seeing him coming.

She smiled at his as he sat behind her on the bed, and she leaned her head back on his chest to feel the warmth of his body.

“How is it?” Vihaan showed her a neck piece with a beautiful pendant, where Vihaan and Hiya were written in small words.

“It's beautiful” She said, caressing their names and looking over her shoulder at his face.

“This is for you as a wedding gift” he said and was going to make her wear her chain but she stopped and turned at him.

“What was the need to buy this Vihaan?”

“What do you mean?”

She licked her lips and held his hands. “In our marriage you already spent a lot of money. What was the need for this neck piece? You already have given me the ring” She showed their engagement ring and Vihaan looked at her quite angrily.

“I know I'm not affluent like you and your family. But I know my ethics. You're seeing the money I spent to buy this but you missed the love Hita”

Vihaan was going to get up when Hiya hugged his frame tightly “I'm sorry. But I didn't want to mean it this way”

“Let it be…  if you didn't like this then do whatever you want to do with it” He tried to push her hands from his body but she held him more rightly.

“I love you Vihaan. I'm sorry if my words hurted you but I was just saying all this because I know how tough it is for you to look after everything on your own. I didn't mean to hurt you Vihaan. I'll keep it with me forever please don't be angry. I'm sorry. I love you” She said and Vihaan calmed down a little, hugging her back.

“I want to give you everything I can afford”

“I know. And I'm sorry” She broke the hug and turned her back to him. She undid her veil and kept it aside. “make me wear it” She asked him and he smiled.

Vihaan touched her neck backside and traced his finger on the sensitive sweet stop, to whicH Hiya shuddered and held the bed sheets tightly on her grips. As he made her wear the chain and kissed her nape. Causing her breathing abnormal.

“I love you” Vihaan breathed near her ear and she moved her face aside to give him access to her skin.

Vihaan kissed below her ear and then bit her earlobe before pulling the pin from her hairs.

“Are you ready? Or we can wait'' He said holding her hands from behind and Huya felt shy but nodded ger head as yes. “Words Hiya”

“Yes” She breathed in difficulty as his lips were on her collarbone, licking the place.

“Let me help you” Hiya said as Vihaan was removing the waist chain with difficulty.

He then pulled her close and kissed her lips while his hand got busy pulling the dupatta out from her body.

Vihaan's eyes were closed while kissing her lips and removing her dupatta while Hiya was looking at him with love and respect for this man in her eyes.

He broke the kiss and looked at her dilated pupils like a hungry baby to suck more.

“May I?” He asked pointing to her top and lehenga and she shyly nodded her head as yes but lowering her lashes.

Vihaan moved forward and kissed on the valley of her breath before pulling the strings of the blouse from the backside. As one of the strings got open Hiya started feeling anxious about herself.

Vihaan one by one opened all the strings and the blouse loosened from the front.

He looked at her face and their eyes locked with each other.

“I'm going to love everything don't worry” he mumbled before removing the blouse from her body and gulped looking at her features.

Hiya felt self-conscious as his eyes started roaming on her half naked upper body with just a bra which was nothing to hide her more from his gaze.

Vihaan made her lay on the bed mattress and her lips felt dry as he hovered over her.

“Can I cherish my wife?”

Hiya smiled and kissed his cheeks one by one giving him permission with everything.

He kissed her forehead, followed by her eyes, cheeks, lips, her chin and her neck. He kept kissing her down from her neck to her breast. He licked her nipples over the bra fabric and She moaned his name feeling so wet down there “vihaan”..

“Hmmm”

“Once more please” She begged, closing her eyes tight and hands cupping his cheeks.

Vihaan turned her on her belly and unclasped her bra then kissed the skin.

Making her turn on her back again he removed the bra from her frame and threw it on the floor.

The cold air touched Hiya's bare skin and she opened her eyes to find him looking at her with a soft gaze.

“I love you” He mumbled and took her left nipple in his mouth while her palms were roaming in his hair and his left was pressing her right breast.

“Uhmmmm Vihaan” Hiya felt an urge of her release down there as his teeth dug on her breast flesh and the next moment licked, to soothe the pain.

“Say you want more” Vihaan asked her to utter the words knowing it'll be difficult for her . And she pinched his arms in response.

“aww you jungli billi '' he pinched her nipples in return and she whined, feeling pain.

“You're sucking like a hungry baby” She made a pout and he pecked her lips.

“Until our baby comes let me be your baby so that I can suck them everyday” Vihaan winked and she chuckled.

“You already started loving them?”

“More than you can think off”

“Why here only I'm half naked and you're in full attire?”

“Remove my clothes then” He got up on the bed followed by Hiya, as he started unbuttoning his sherwani and biting her lips feeling excited for the rest of the night.

“The lower too?” She asked pointing at his pant and he nodded “if you want you can”

She shyly lowered her head and pulled down his pants.
“Are you feeling shy?” He asked collecting her hair in his grip as she looked up at him from down there.

She smirked at him and pulled down his boxer the next moment before he could react. And his eyes widened because of her stunt.

She pulled out the strings of her lehenga and stepped down from the bed to get rid of the heavy piece of fabric.

While Vihaan was watching his newlywed bride's glowing face. The room light was dim. But the moonlight from the window was enlightening the atmosphere.

“Are you planning to kill me?” Vihaan held her hand and pulled her over him. She hovered over him and gave him a light peck on his cheeks.

“No… .  It's just the first day of our new life. I want to experience everything with you” She kissed his forehead and traced her forefinger on his face.

“Are you planning to do it tonight? Aren't you tired?” He asked, holding her hand, which was busy tracing his face.

“as long as you want to do it tonight… .  I am definitely not tired” She whispered in his ears and Vihaan clenched his jaw to control his hormones.

“I'm very inexperienced in this matter Hiya. I might hurt you” He said caressing her cheeks and she looked him in the eyes.

“we will figure it out together” Saying Hiya placed her lips over his and sucked them multiple times before Vihaan changed their position and put her under him.

“It's poking,” Hiya said breathlessly, coming out from the kiss, feeling his hard shaft against her belly.

Vihaan chuckled and kissed her collar bone, followed by the valley of her breast until he got down and took a hold of her breast in his both palms.

“It's so perfect” He mumbled before taking one nipple inside his mouth and started sucking the little bud, causing havoc inside Hiya's body. Her whole body was shivering differently with his every kiss, with his every touch.

“Ahhh…  Vihaan” Her hands went to hold his hairs in the grip and pushed his head more into breast.

He sucked her another breast, while pressing the other.
“I'm becoming obsessed with them”

“I'm all your” She smiled at him as he caressed the buds which had become red due to the continuous assault.

Vihaan went down to the South, parting her legs wide for himself to shift between. And kissed her toes.

“Vihaan” Hiya whined as he touched her feet and kissed her toe finger one by one.

“What are you doing? You're older than me” Hiya cupped his cheeks, sitting on the bed.

“My mother always said, in a marriage husband and wife are the same, they're each other's better halves. There is no younger or older between the life partners” He kissed her palms and she smiled.

“Lie down” He commanded, to which she obeyed him like a good girl and looked at him with scrunching brows. What was he upto?

Vihaan kissed her ankle and traced his lips upwards to her mid thigh. Kissing the soft skin of her thighs he looked up at her and said “just tell me if you feel hurt even for a second” She nodded her head with a coy smile and looked at his husband, as he was leaning his face to her clit, but his eyes were stuck with her.

She licked her lips and held the bedsheets with both hands, when his lips touched her vagina and his hot breath fanned over the place.

“Vihaannnnn” She moaned softly and her whole body shook as he started licking her entrance of the clitorious are and she became moaning mess.

Her eyes rolled when he sped up, sucking her holding her waist to stop her movement against his mouth and Hiya shook like a snake with each lick.

He licked until she came and took breaths.
Hiya was feeling breathless as she came down from the high to low and looked at him. His wet red lips and the intense gaze made her squirm under him.

“Please” She begged to hold his left hand and he smirked.
“Please what?”

“Please Vihaan, I need you” she breathed with difficulties and Vihaan hovered over her. Kissing her forehead he asked her to tell him, if she felt uncomfortable.

Vihaan rubbed his hard cock against her entrance before entering inside.

“Ahhhh” She screamed at the top of her lungs and Vihaan tried to come out from her fearing she got hurt but she hugged his back and inhaled deeply before muttering.

“Just stay still for sometime” She whispered and he nodded his head. Vihaan tried to calm her down by patting her head and placing kisses all over her face.

“Move Vihaan” Hiya said adjusting his length but he shook his head in negativity fearing he might hurt her but Hiya kissed his lips to assure him that she was okay and slowly slowly Vihaan started moving inside her and Hiya felt more pain. “Please move fast Vihaan” Vihaan obeyed what his wife said and sped up his pace. With time Hiya got used to his pace and both started loving the pleasure from the make out.

His forehead became sweaty as he was at the peak of his release when Hiya too moved her hips to ease his pain and she cummed once again but this time with him.

He laid beside on the bed, coming out from her and she turned to hug him.

“It was beautiful “ He muttered, caressing her hair and Hiya wiped his sweaty forehead.
“It indeed was best” She said with a smile and he covered themselves with the soft blanket then pulled her head on his chest.

“I love you” She said before drifting into sleep and hugged his frame tight.

Vihaan smiled at her beautiful glowing face and kissed her forehead “I love you too” He muttered before sleep took over him for the night after the make out session.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter?
You guys do not vote I never said anything . But why aren't you guys commenting?
Atleast share what you feel after reading the chapter. It'll motivate me to write more and update fast.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
457K 25.1K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...