Aradhana: His only worship

By btwitsauthor

Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expres... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

XVI

63 11 8
By btwitsauthor

VOTE! ⭐

Main Naa Mangunga Dhoop

Dheemi-dheemi

Main Naa Mangun Chandni,

Mere Jeenay Mein Tujhse Ho,

Ishqe Di Chashni, Oh Mithi-mithi Chashni...

-------------------------

Aradhana's POV

Breathe in, breathe out.

I repeat the mantra in my mind as we enter the elevator, now departing for the venue. Adorned in a navy-blue saree, detailed silver embroidery with a sweetheart neckline blouse, some makeup, vermillion, my nuptial chain, heels, and my hair flowing freely, I am ready. I glance in the mirror to ensure nothing is miss.

There's nothing.

As I gaze at my reflection, I sense an intense stare on my back. I know it's him, but I don't turn around; instead, I meet his gaze through the mirror. He watches the reflection too. I blink, and in that moment, I notice his blue eyes, appearing so deep and dark.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, turning around to look at him with concern. He first looks at me, then at his reflection, blinks his eyes, and gulps. I frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask again.

"Nothing," he replies, staring at me.

"I am looking fine, right? I mean, it's not too much?" I mutter again, examining my reflection to find any flaws. My eyes are fine, lipstick fine, saree fine-

"No, you're looking perfect, sweetheart," he whispers in my ear, his lips brushing the outline of my ear.

The hairs on the back of my neck rise, and goosebumps wash over my body as if a wave is sweeping over the shore. I swallow hard, shut my eyes, and my heartbeat echoes in my ears. My cheeks flush with warmth as blood surges to them. I fear he might hear it too, for it thunders so swiftly and loudly.

Now it's 'Sweetheart.'

I didn't open my eyes until I heard the lift doors open. I released the breath I had been holding for so long and stepped out; he was following close behind. Without waiting for him, I walked quickly towards Maa and everyone else.

"See, Bhabhi sa is here now; let's leave," Ranvijay mentioned as i went near them, they were all waiting for us. "Am I late again?" I thought, licking my lips in embarrassment.

"Oh, look how pretty our Aradhana is looking," Maa exclaimed, and I smiled in response.

"But look who's stealing the show with her pink saree," I remarked, turning towards her. Adorned in a baby pink saree with diamond jewelry, she blushed while everyone around us laughed.

"Let's go, we're already late because of someone," Dadi sa declared, rising from her seat. Bua also stood up, and everyone began to exit.

I followed, but Dadi's behavior was unsettling. At every function, she avoided speaking to me. Whenever I attempted to start a conversation, she would ignore me or walk away.

Biting my lower lip, I realized I needed to talk to her. If something was wrong, it was time to find out. With that thought, I stepped outside.

Everyone was comfortably seated in their designated cars: Dada Sa, Dadi Sa, and Bua Sa shared one, while the elder couples occupied another, and the siblings took a separate car, with Ranvijay at the wheel. And then he stood there, clad in a dark blue suit paired with a crisp white shirt, exuding charm and handsomeness as always.

He resembled those perfect models from magazine covers, with an impeccable face structure and a suit that fit him flawlessly. Parked beside him was his navy-blue BMW, coincidentally matching the color of my saree. I approached him with a smile; he was engrossed in his phone.

As I drew closer, a guard moved to open the door, but Rana sa gestured him away and opened it himself. I exchanged a glance with him before getting into the car. He then shut the door, took his seat beside me, and we set off.

***

After a nearly 30-minute ride, we reached the venue. The car came to a halt, and as I was about to open my door, his voice stopped me.

"Don't," he said, and stepped out of the car as a guard opened his door. I waited for about a minute, and then he opened my door, offering his hand, which I gladly accepted-no need to embarrass myself.

I stepped out, smoothing out the wrinkles in my saree, and looked up at him to signal we could proceed.

"Let's go," he said, and we began to walk. There were no cameras, which I appreciated. Papa had already inquired if I was ready to be known as the daughter-in-law of the Shekhawats or if I needed more time. Naturally, I chose the latter.

The bustling sound grew louder as we approached the hall; my heartbeat quickened, and nervousness set in. I licked my lips, and as we entered, his hand found the small of my waist. I shivered when his cold ring touched my skin, and I glanced at him. He looked serene and calm, and here I was.

I sigh.

As the grand doors swung open, people dressed in luxurious attire emerged. I surveyed the hall; the decorations were impeccable, with dim yet adequate lighting, large chandeliers hanging above, tables with candles adored a stage brimming with musicians and their instruments. Another stage was set, presumably for us, and beyond that, a massive door, likely leading to the dining area.

I glanced around at the attendees; every gaze had shifted towards us-some brimming with joy, others tinged with envy, and a few outright glaring. I swallowed hard as the anchor's voice resonated through the hall, and I managed a smile, pretending to revel in the spotlight.

"Marriage represents the fusion of two hearts, the harmony of two souls, and the coming together of two families. It is a lifelong pledge of faith, understanding, and profound love between two individuals.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, friends, and family. Welcome to the wedding reception of Aradhana and Rudransh Singh Shekhawat. My name is Pratik Patil, and I am honored to be your host this evening.

Today marks a day of joyous celebration, and it is with great pleasure that I present to you, for the very first time, the bride and groom, Aradhana and Rudransh Singh Shekhawat, as a married couple. Please stand and join me in extending a warm welcome to them."

The hall resonated with applause and occasional hooting as we made our way through the crowd to the anchor, where family members had already gathered. After exchanging greetings and a cake-cutting ceremony, the party kicked off, with guests arriving to offer congratulations, snap photos, and make brief introductions before moving on.

My facial muscles ached from constant smiling, while he simply nodded, his face devoid of emotion. He seldom smiles, but today, I caught him chuckling - oh, the way he looked was indescribable!

"Aaru," I was roused from my trance by Dadu's voice. Turning, I saw him approaching with a broad smile that lit up my face. I stepped forward, touched his feet in respect, and he affectionately patted my head and gave me a side hug.

"How is my Lado?" he asked, clasping my hands in his, his smile wide and his eyes twinkling like fireflies in the dark night.

"I'm doing well, how about you?" I asked. He responded positively and then turned towards Rana Sahib. They exchanged greetings and chatted. He never touches anyone's feet, except for his parents and grandparents, I believe.

But today, he also touched yours. Oh, that act of his left me bewildered. How could he? But it felt nice to be respected by someone from whom you least expect it.

He is different, very different, and so handsome. I smirk at this thought. He truly is. He must be the dashing boy in his college; girls must be crazy about him.

I wondered if he had a girlfriend. She must be one lucky girl.

Fuck her and look at you - you are his wife, Aradhana, I smirked, looking at him. The thought of having the most perfect, stylish billionaire king as my husband made me giddy. He also glanced at me with his blue eyes.

And I smirked more, glancing around because everybody was looking at him, and he is looking at me with something indescribable.

"Aradhana, dear," I frowned at the voice and glanced in its direction. Squinting my eyes, I watched as they all approached me-my so-called family.

Where my father didn't even bother to show up.

"How is my child?" she asked, cupping my face a bit too harshly in her hands. Disgust washed over me, and I tried to pull away, but her grip only tightened.

"Let me go," my voice came out muffled. Neha said something to her, and finally, she released me. I hissed and stepped back, while she gave me an evil smile.

"Tumne bataya nahi, kaisi ho?" she asked again in her witch-like tone. I licked my dried lips.

"Achhi ho...hoon," I replied and looked around. Dadu and Rana Sa were not here; they had gone near Raj Dadu. I heard them laughing. Clutching my saree, my heart sank. Why are they here? What do they want? Are they planning something? These thoughts raced through my mind and then Neha came close and whispered.

"How was your first night huh? I heard he is too wild in bed" She said, smirking, "Heard about it?" What does that mean? Did he, did he-

"Oh, one of my friends spent a night with him, and she was not able to walk next day."She laughed again, and my heart sank deeper, beating in my stomach. I glanced towards him; he was already staring at me. I gulped.

You can't expect him to be clean; he's 28, handsome, and owns a million-dollar company. He must have had many girlfriends, yeah, and probably many one-night stands too.

And how can you think that way about him? Look at yourself; you were married for three years. That does not show any clear image of you being clean, or not having sex. You were Tortured and rapped by your own husband, so you don't have any right to think about him this way.

Yes, I was reminding myself of this when Neha started speaking again.

"Okay, we will leave now," she said, and the mother-daughter duo walked away, their laughter echoing behind them. They did this on purpose.

I know it. How can they bear to see me happy? And why am I so naive to heed their malicious words? It's been six years, six long years since I left that house and those people, yet their taunts and behavior still haunt me.

AUTHOR'S POV

For a 7-year-old girl who lost her mother and was abandoned by her father, in the search for love only revealed the world's cruelty to her innocent life. With no one to care for or look after her, she was always labeled a burden.

Aradhana sighed, "I want to leave this place, I want to go home," as these thoughts flooded her mind. Tears welled up in her eyes, her breathing became labored, and she blinked rapidly, feeling her heartbeat pounding in her ribcage.

"No, please," she whispered, as fear surged through her veins and the sensation of something crawling on her face and body intensified.

"Please," she pleaded to no one but herself.

"No," her head began to throb with memories of her past, and she shivered, recognizing the signs.

She was experiencing a panic attack.

And just when she felt she would collapse and embarrass herself in front of people, a strong pair of arms encircled her, lifting her off the floor while maintaining their position.

Her front pressed against his, she buried her face in his chest, gripping the fabric tightly. Her breathing was heavy, tears began to stream from her eyes, and despite her best efforts to control it, a sob escaped her lips.

"Shh, take deep breaths," Rudransh said, feeling his heart sink deeper into his gut as he witnessed her in this state. Aradhana had buried her face in his chest, sobbing softly.

"Please... please no," she whispered again, as the memory of her stepmother locking her in a storeroom filled with mice overwhelmed her.

Those countless nights without food, light, and filled only with fear began to replay in her mind, each bad memory inflicted by the mother-daughter duo vividly resurfacing.

"Shh, baby, breathe," he said, rubbing her back.

"Breathe with me," Rudransh whispered soothing words to her, but they all fell on deaf ears. He grew scared as she wasn't hearing or responding. He loosened his hold around her petite figure and cupped her face.

Her face was red, tears streaming from her tightly closed eyes, lips quivering in fear, mumbling something inaudible. He gulped.

"Aradhana" He called out, but there was no response; he shook her face, which he held in his hands. There was no response, only her lips moved, mumbling, and his heart clenched.

"Aradhana, open your eyes," he ordered, shaking her gently. Her lips stopped moving, and her eyes struggled to open. After adjusting to the light, she finally opened her red eyes.

Her brown orbs reflected realization as they focused on his worried face. Rudransh released the breath he had been holding while he cradled her like this.

"Rana sa", she wept and buried her face in his chest, embracing him as if her life depended on it.

"Oh, my baby," he whispered, holding her even tighter, offering comfort.

-------------------------

So, here is the Sixteenth chapter of my new book it's my first book please support as English is not my first language so, please bear with grammatical mistake's.

it's all my imagination nothing given above or further should be considered true information.

it's a fictional story.

Instagram: btwitsauthor
Follow for spoilers!

updated!

Guys its takes so many efforts to write chapters so please kindly vote and also comment so that I can stay motivated and write more chapters.

💗Thank you so much! for reading 💗

⭐Same target?

5 votes!

🙃2 comments🙃

And you will get the new chapter.

And also follow me on Instagram,

INSTA- btwitsauthor

I post cute reels and some spoilers also. 🪇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
30.8K 1.1K 41
π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
216K 11.1K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!πŸ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journeyπŸ§‘πŸ’™ π—šπ—Ήπ—Άπ—Ίπ—½π˜€π—² ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
121K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...