๐”๐๐‹๐€๐–๐…๐”๐‹ | ๐Ÿ๐“๐Ž๐๐„

De nidadon

"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ† Mais

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐’
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜

๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐

2.1K 112 32
De nidadon

NEW ORLEANS, LA 📍
OCTOBER 2023

"When you be looking for that nigga he be looking for me! I ain't meeting up fa free he gotta pay me a fee. Girl you fuckin' with that nigga and you fucking fa freeee?!" Yara rapped along to the song loudly as Siah continued driving.

The whole ride to New Orleans she had the aux and played nothing but New Orleans music . He had heard everything from Juvenile, Hot boys, ReupReedy, Ceefineass, and Vickelo.

"How do you know this shit?" Siah laughed while He sped down the interstate behind his father.

"You don't be on tiktok like me." She laughed a little, "I been tryna get you hip. You like a lil old ass man."

"Shit too confusin'." He shook his head and continued driving. The drive had about 4 more hours until they arrived in New Orleans.

Siah and his family had finally made it to New Orleans. The drive was damn near 7 hours. He was beyond tired and ready to crash. His grandmother and aunties wanted to see them first before they checked in their hotels.

He pulled up in his grandmother's driveway and put his car in park. He seen his mom, dad, and sister already walking in the house. Looking to his right, he seen Yara sleeping peacefully with her hot pink blanket on top of her.

He shook her lightly, "Mama wake up." He seen her stirring in her sleep.

"We there yet?" She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Yeah we here." He watched as she opened her eyes, rubbing them. "Give me a kiss. Right na." He whispered while kissing softly on her neck trying to wake her up.

Her eyes instantly opened. She was met with him smirking in her face. "You really get on my fucking nerves." She rolled her eyes.

"I do?" Siah mumbled while placing small kisses on her lips. "Say it again, let me hear it."

Yara didn't say anything. She simply closed her legs. He always teased her like this knowing he wouldn't take anything further with her.

"Move Si." She mushed his head out of her face.

She sat up in her seat slowly and wiped her face.  Pulling the sun visor down, she looked in the mirror seeing if anything was on her face. She placed some chapstick on her lips while grabbing her Marc Jacob's crossbody putting it across her body. She slipped her feet back inside of her crocs.

Siah got out the car and shut the door. He stretched outside while grabbing his phone and wallet, stuffing them inside of his black hellstar hoodie. He watched from the other side of the car as she got out. She walked around to his side after shutting the passenger door.

"This my Maw Maw house. She cooked and allat before we got here." He looked around seeing some familiar faces as he waved.

Yara looked back seeing the neighborhood. There was loud bounce music playing with people outside having a good time. The kids were running around playing while the adults were smoking, drinking, and cooking. Overall, the atmosphere was good.

"This the 7th ward. I'm from here, my whole family is." He looked at her while she continued looking around.

She had her camera in her hand and decided to get some flicks of his hometown. She got a few flicks from around the neighborhood before getting some flicks of Siah in front of the house.

"Get one of us." He laughed while she turned the camera around facing them.

"Say cheeeeeseeeee yo." She smiled at the camera while holding a peace sign up with her other hand.

He leaned down and kissed her cheek for the picture.

"Get yo lips off me." She smirked while following behind him into the house.

"Yeah aight." He laughed while opening the front door letting her walk in first. While she walked in, he shut the door behind himself locking it.

"And who is this beauty?" And older woman with long curly grey hair walked up to Yara while she stood in the foyer. She favored Siah's mother.

"I'm Yara, I'm a friend of Siah's. You must be his grandma." She smiled while the lady hugged her.

"You know it baby, nice to meet you too. I made some Shrimp Etouffee. Go ahead and help yaself." His grandmother let her go and hugged her grandson so tight.

"Maw maw." He smiled as he held on to her tighter.

"My baby boy home yall!" She smiled so hard as tears came to her eyes.

"I know I'm ya favorite, Miles ain't got shi- nothing on me." He laughed while he accent rolled off his tongue.

"Oh stop it, y'all my favorite grandsons." She laughed while letting him go and walking towards the kitchen.

"We the only ones you got." He shook his head while following behind his Grandmother.

As Yara followed them she seen many pictures of their family on the walls and tables. You could tell their grandmother was proud of the legacy she had built. There were more pictures of Siah than anyone.

"Siah help her make her plate, then come out back with everybody else." His Grandmother said while she walked out the back door of her home into the backyard.

He washed his hands and dried them while looking back at the pots. "Aight so she made Shrimp Etouffee. It's like rice with a shrimp sauce. It got sausage and allat in there." He looked at Yara while she washed her hands.

"I know youn eat pork so, you wanna eat this or you wanna go grab something?" He asked her while she grabbed the paper towels drying her hands.

"I could just pick them out, it's fine." She looked up at him.

"You sure? Ion want you to just not eat or some." He grabbed paper plates and began making their plates.

"It's okay, I'm good." She smiled and threw her paper towels away. He always showed so much concern when it came to her. She loved it.

Yara sat down at the table eating her food. It was good as hell. It had so many different spices and flavors that she loved. The food was amazing.

"Is that my nephewwwwwww?!" A woman dressed in men's clothing walked up to Siah and Yara while they ate. She was a stud, this was the stud auntie Siah had been telling her about. The woman looked just like Siah.

"Stuntiieeeee, Teedyyyyy." He grinned and stood up hugging her.

"Who this witcha?" Kettie looked around Siah seeing Yara and waved.

Yara waved back.

"This my friend, Yara. Yara this my Teedy Kettie." Siah introduced the two of them.

"Nice to meet you girl, Neph she pretty." She whispered the last part to Siah.

"Nice to meet you too." Yara shot her a smile before wiping her mouth with the napkin.

"My girl on her way, you remember Treet?" She laughed while Siah laughed along with her.

"Bra yall gotta stop telling the world yall business. It's no way I should know what the fuck be going on in y'all bedroom. Yall stay on them fucking blogs down hea." He laughed. His aunt was truly the wild one of the family. Considering they were so close in age, he loved her like a big sister.

"Aint no reason I should see my auntie and ha' ole lady fuckin on my Instagram. I almost deleted the fuckin' app." Siah's was laughing uncontrollably at this point. His auntie was always getting dogged on the internet.

"Yeen funny neph! Son, I can't do shit in the city. Everybody know me and Treet. Let me go make her a plate tho', I a be back." Kettie walked off towards the house laughing l

Siah sat back down next to Yara. He leaned his head down on her shoulder. She looked down at him as he leaned his head on her. She put her fork down wiping her mouth.

"Talk, I don't like when you get super quiet." Grabbing her water, she twisted the top off.

"I'm good. Just give me a minute though, I left something in the car." He got up quickly and walked off towards his car.

Yara shook her head. She knew every time he said something was in the car he was lying. Yara stood up walking toward the trashcan. She tossed their garbage inside of the bins. Unlocking her phone she seen the group chat was texting.

4/4 👯‍♀️

Riley🤍
Pls don't take him back, he a fckn lame 😂
-delivered @ 2:56 PM

Nae 🫶🏾
She going down to New Orleans with him already can't stop her fr. 🤷🏾‍♀️
-delivered @ 2:57 PM

Zari 💕
Yall bitches always got something to fucking say, let me do what the fuck I want to do.
-delivered @ 2:56 PM

Riley🤍
we love you & just wants what's best. But whatever we still support you. All that hostile shit ain't even worth it. Calm it down
- delivered @ 2:57 PM

Just be careful Z that's all they saying. I done met the family and shit yall 😭
-delivered @ 2:57 pm

Nae 🫶🏾
I been seeing the lil flicks on your priv, yall taking shit slow I likesssss
-delivered @ 2:57 PM

Riley🤍 hearted a message

Riley🤍
Im happy for my bby fr, you been really happy these last few months. 💕
- delivered @ 2:57 PM.

Zari 💕
All bullshit aside, I'm glad all of us been doing pretty good. Yall get on my fucking nerves but I love y'all ❤️.
-delivered @  2:58 PM

I love yall more. Let me go see what's going on, call me when if yall need me. ❤️
-delivered @ 2:59 PM.

Yara walked towards Siah's car seeing him watching Anais play across the street with some of the other kids. He seemed like he was in deep thought, despite him always saying he was good.

"You gone tell me what's wrong now or later?" She asked him while placing her purse on top of his trunk.

"I'm good Mama." Siah looked down at her small stature. "Just missing my sister." He mumbled.

She instantly wrapped her arms around him while he leaned down on her. Doing his signature move, he laid his head in the crook of her neck.

"How about we go to the grave today? We can take some balloons and flowers." She felt him nod his head. She had plans to record some moments of Siah at the grave for a documentary she was trying to put together before he left for school.

________________________

alright time for some drama. Yall might hate me next chapter 💔💔💔💔💔.

30 votes.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

481K 29.1K 33
you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž โ€ข 2021
19.5K 359 28
Just readโœจ.
96.9K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน