Minsung | Oneshots | real lif...

By quokkaswifeu

"not being able to date the one, who you really love, makes you eventually loose your sanity" Straykids wit... More

Met gala (Part 1)
Met gala (Part 2)
New York to London (Part 1)
New York to London (Part 2)
Know Know Camping (Part 1)
Know Know Camping (Part 2)

Info

43 0 0
By quokkaswifeu

Hi guys, I've been thinking about writing a very realistic book about Straykids especially Minsung.

To feed our Delulu minds🫢

So to every new content of Straykids, I'll write some "background" story and the thoughts of Minsung in this content.

For example: They posted "the tortoise and the hare - Skz Code", and I'll give an oneshot story about Minsungs minds and thoughts in this code
(BUT it's only fanfiction and the thoughts aren't from themselves!!) + I won't do smut. Just a little mentions but not smut how you know it.

In my Oneshots Minsung will never get together though. (Maybe someday when I don't feel like writing oneshots anymore, but not for now.) It will be like "we're friends but I feel more than I should". So the storyline will only be loving each other but no one confesses to the other.

So stay tuned, I am excited, as I have no idea if anyone is even interested. I really hope that more people can give me ideas. And also I really have fun with writing so please give these Oneshots a chance. (If you don't like this, you can give my other books chances🫶🏼)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 211 20
Melody Marble is a famous YouTube/streamer who happens to play with her step brothers group of friends and falls for a certain deep voice gamer. Not...
245K 11.7K 33
When Elizabeth Ledford was ten years old, her father was accused of committing treason against the crown. He was arrested and labeled as a traitor...
81.9K 3.2K 11
"stop being so loud, i can't fucking sleep" "i know you like it baby" -Where Minho moves in into a normal looking apartment but his neighbour keeps h...
4.3K 197 12
"I promise" Didn't his mom always tell him to never promise something he cannot hold? . . . . Inspired by the first half of the poem "When tomorro...