Memories

By RainbowGiggles_718

OS on our very own ICT members More

My Mahi Bhai
Brothers By Heart-I
Brothers By Heart - II
Against All Odds-I
Brothers By Heart-III
Against All Odds :II
Against All Odds - III
Against All Odds- IV
Against All Odds- V
Caring Brothers- I
Caring Brothers-II
The Heartbreaking End
Through Thick N Thin
Caring Brothers - III
Lost Connections-I
Lost Connections - II
Lost Connections-III
Lost Connections-IV
Unnoticed Bond
Always Your Kiddo

Caring Brothers - Last Part

975 72 205
By RainbowGiggles_718

Everyone had left from the hospital as they weren't allowed to stay. It was early in the morning when no one was in MS's room. The nurse was there taking care of him but she left to bring some medicines as it was the time ms would regain his consciousness. Before the nurse could enter his room someone stopped her and gave a paper. The nurse was shocked initially but she understood the assignment and left.

Till when you are going to sleep my sleeping beauty?

MS was flickering his eyes, he was finding it difficult to open his eyes as the light was coming straight to his eyes. He just noticed that the light was coming out from window and someone's shadow.

Ms: Sakshi, yaar please put on the curtains and come here.

After few seconds ms felt that someone was caressing his head and he opened his eyes with jolt. He already felt that it wasn't sakshi but he didn't expect this person.

Ms: What on the earth you are doing here? And what was that? Why did you touch my hair?

Yuvi: Uff! Kitna bol leta hai subah subah bihari. Aur jab woh sonu tere hair pull karta hai tab toh tu kuch nahi bolta, mere saath itni nainsaafi kyun?

Ms: Kyunki tu hai hi aisa. Kya kar rha hai yeha? And dare you touch my hair.

Yuvi: Ek toh socha tujhe pyaar se head massage de doon aur tu bhadak raha hai. Main toh bas tujhse milne aaya tha. Bohot superman banne ka shaukh hai? What was the need to play with an injury?

Ms: Meri marzi. I'll do whatever I wish. And please I don't need your pyaar. And wait why are you saying this all when you broke all your relationships with me?

Yuvi: I didn't break our relationship. You did not need me. You have replaced me with someone else.

Ms: Someone else? I've never replaced you.

Yuvi: You did. Did you forget so easily how you cut the phone on my face after declaring your decision.

Ms: You didn't leave any other option for me. What could I've done.

Flashback

MS dialled yuvi's number as soon as yuvi criticised harry in front of the world saying harry doesn't respect the seniors and he has attitude issues.

Yuvi(sarcastically): You had my number? I never knew.

Ms: I haven't called you for fun. Why did you say such things about harry when you know nothing.

Yuvi: I know nothing? Bro I was with him for the entire ipl season, I've shared dressing room with him.

Ms: And I've known him for 4 years, I have just not shared dressing room with him but my home and family too. He is little immature but he has a heart of gold.

Yuvi : Oh, so now you are showing off that you've played more than me, you know people better than me? Like seriously mahi, how could you taunt me about my career knowing it's a touchy topic for me.

Ms: Kaha ki baat kaha le ke ja raha hai? I didn't mean to say that, and in fact its not about you but Harry.

Yuvi: You are arguing with me for your favorite Harry? Like what that guy has done for you? Why are you supporting him?

Ms: Because he his my kid.

Yuvi: Then who am I?

Ms: My best friend, that's why I don't want you to take any wrong route. You are misunderstanding harry.

Yuvi : I'm not misunderstanding. Teri aankhon pe patti bandhi hui hai. Stay away from him or he will tarnish your reputation too. You know aise log kisi ke sage nahi hote.

Ms: Enough yuvi. Not a word against Harry. Just apologize for your comments against him. Your comments can affect his career.

Yuvi: Career? Kounsa career bhai, he is not yuvraj singh that he'll have a CAREER. Players like him get lost in the crowd and people don't even notice.

Ms: You are crossing your limit. I won't hear a word about my kid.

Yuvi : And I won't apologize. What would you do? Break our friendship? You know what choose either hardik or me.

It was impossible for ms, so he didn't say anything and cut the call.

Flashback ends

Yuvi : You didnt contact with me after that day. You chose hardik over me.

Ms: How could I leave Harry alone.

Yuvi: Then how did you left me alone?

Ms: I didn't. It's you who pushed me. You told everyone like patsy, bhajji to not to talk with me. They ignored me because of you.

Yuvi : So you are blaming me?

Ms: I'm telling you my side of story.

Yuvi: And that's how you earned the sympathies of bhais. Everyone cornered me, dada, sachin paa, jammy bhai, lucky bhai because they are at your side.

Ms: Side? We aren't enemies yuvi.

Yuvi : Then why did you choose Hardik over me?

Ms: Who would you have choose between me and dada?

Yuvi: What kind of question it is?

Ms: Wah! Now I can't even ask you a hypothetical question but you can put me into similar situation.

Yuvi : Do you really love that guy so much that you are comparing that scenario with you and dada?

Ms: He is my brother yuvi. My kid, I've always seen him as a part of our family. Me, sakshi, ziva we all love him. Thoda sa ziddi hai lekin dil ka bohot saaf hai. Thoda sa mischievous hai but responsible bhi. He is just like you. And you know why I connected with him so quickly? Because he reminds me of you. When you left the team, I started missing you and then Harry came and lighted up my life the same way you do.

Yuvi: But he is the one who replaced me in the team, how can you be friends with him?

Ms: He didn't replace your place, he just played at your position that's it. And it is how it works. Someday someone will replace me too. This is the way the game works.

Yuvi: But I don't like this. No one should replace me. I deserved to stay in the team for a while too.

Ms: I do agree with you but being a vc you know that how management works. I can't push them after a point. I tried for you but I failed, I'm sorry.

Yuvi : Abe tu kyun sorry bol raha hai. I think you are right, I've over reacted. Kahi na kahi I was mad at hardik as he played at my position and blinded by my anger I did all this blunder. Bekaar mein tujhse dosti tod li, sabka dil dukhaya. Apne gusse ke chakkar mein sab barbaad kar diya.

Ms: Maybe I should have communicated you more when this thing happened. I thought you can handle this and honestly the way you moved on after 2017, I never imagined that this thinking will strike your mind.

Yuvi: Honestly, being at home was the boon. Humesha papa ki baatein sunn sunn kar dimag kharab ho gaya tha. And being in Mumbai camp didn't help too. I heard few players talking about how hardik is filling up my shoes, and how close he is with you. Maine khud dekha tha win or loss the first thing after he used to do is to call you. Aur tu bhi humesha uska call answer karta tha while when we used to call you, we had to call you 3-4 times tab jake tere ko yaad aata tha ki tera phone bhi hai.

Ms: Toh tujhe problem kisse thi, uske all rounder hone se ya mere close hone se?

Yuvi: Dono se. Tum dono aise hi saath mein time spent karte the jaise hum dono. Indian team ka toh thik hai but how could you give my place to him?

Ms: God Yuvi!! You are talking like you are my wife, stop being possessive.

Yuvi: Toh tujhe aaj pata chala that I'm possessive about every single thing present in my life. Ek toh tere ko bhaiyon se share kiya, tujh jaise boring insaan ko party karna sikhaya, dance sikhaya, jhut bol ke bahar ghumne jana sikhaya, life ko enjoy karna sikhaya aur tu meri jagah kisi aur ko dega?

Ms: Kisi ki jagah kisi ko nahi di hai. Harry is my kid while you are my best friend. It's just Harry ne bohot struggle kiya aur uska nature thoda sa complicated hai, baatein matured karega but hai bilkul bacche jaisa. Bohot mischievous hai, par kabhi bhi yeh nhi show karta ki kisi baat se dukhi hai ya koi cheez use hurt kar rahi hai. Isiliye uski thodi jyada care karni padhti hai.

Yuvi: Toh tu uski care abhi kyun karta hai? Tune toh retirement le li hai na? mujhe mila tha kl yehi.

Ms: Retirement captian msd ne li hai, mahi bhai kabhi retire nahi honge. Jab tak zinda hoon humesha apne kids ka saath dunga, team mein nahi hoon toh kya hua unki life mein toh hoon na and it's most important.

Yuvi: Samjha toh mini dada ban gaya hai. Aur maine dusron ki baaton mein aake tujhe galat samjha.
Ms: Thank God you realised. Now please don't bad mouth that kid, he already went through a lot.

Yuvi : Acha baba thik hai, ab jyada lecture na jhaad.

Ms: Better.

Yuvi: Oye, bihari sunn, sorry. Tujhe bina kisi galti ki itni badi saza dedi. Ho sake toh maaf kar dena.

Ms: Nahi kar sakta.

Yuvi(holding his ears): I'm sorry na.

MS turned his face to the other side.

Yuvi : Aree bohot ziddi hai tu toh. Itna bhaw kya khata hai maan ja na.

Ms: Nope.

Yuvi : Hey bhagwan ab teri Juliet se baat karni hogi yeh janne ke liye tujhe kaise manaye kyunki aur koi toh thik se baat kar nahi raha mujhse.

Ms: What do you mean by koi tujhse thik se baat nahi kar raha hai?

Yuvi: Jyada bann maat, don't you know that dada, jammy bhai, paaji, cheeku, ro koi mujhse ache se baat nahi karta sab formality karte hai. Bas sonu hi hai jo baat kar leta hai.

Ms: I didn't know, trust me. I told everyone to be normal with you.

Yuvi: And that's the reason they used to do the formality warna shayad mujhse baat bhi nahi karte and sonu being sonu he did the exact same you wanted. I ruined my relationships yaar.

Ms: Aisa nahi hai. They all love you, if you discuss your issues with them then they will definitely understand you.

Yuvi(sighed): The list of people I've hurt is quite long bhai.

Ms: Don't worry you will earn them again.

Yuvi: Will you help?

Ms: Help ke liye request karte hai, please bolte hai.

Yuvi: Tujhe kon please bolega.

Ms: Toh teri help koun karega.

Yuvi : Kitna matlabi hai tu. Apne baccho ke samne toh bada softie banta hai aur mere samne drama kar raha hai.

Ms: Because they are kids, you are not.

Yuvi (screeching his teeth) : Please mahi help me.

Ms: Is this how you request? Be more polite, aur thoda pyaar se.

Yuvi (mumbling): Ek baar thik ho ja phir dekhta hoon tujhe Bihari.

Ms: Agar khud se hi baatein karni hai toh kisi ko manane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Yuvi: Meri help karde mahi, pleaseeee.

Ms: Ok, ab tu itni request kar hi raha hai toh kar deta hoon help. Tell, kisse start kare?

Yuvi: Sakshi, bohot naraaz hai mujhse. Tere chakkar mein use hurt kar diya. Such a terrible brother I'm that made my sister cry.

Ms: Huh!? Yeh kab hua?

Yuvi narrated him his interaction with sakshi.

Yuvi: Aur iske baad bhi usne rohit ko mujhe call karne ko kaha tha to ensure that I'm fine.

Ms: She misses her brother.

Yuvi: I know and I really wanna apologize to her.

Ms: Okay, then I'm calling her.

Yuvi: Bhai, uske saath puri paltan aayegi.

Ms: Nahi aayegi. Pass me the phone.

Yuvi passed him the phone kept on the table.

Ms dialled sakshi's number.

Sakshi was suprised to receive a call at 4 in the morning. She hoped everything to be fine and answered the call.

Ms: Sakshi.

Sakshi: Mahi! Are you okay?

Ms(meekly): No. Can you please come soon.

Sakshi(getting panicked) : I'll be there in few minutes.

Ms: And yeah don't tell anyone, sab pareshan ho jayenge.

Sakshi: Ok. You wait I'm coming there.

Sakshi literally ran out of the room, it took her few minutes to reach the hospital as roads were empty at this early.

Sakshi sprinted towards MS's room. She was suprised to see the room decorated with fairy lights and balloons.

Sakshi: Mahi!

She was unable to see properly because of the low light. She got the idea that it was MS's plan to call her. She move further and noticed that sorry written in a huge board with a monkey drawn below that.

She laughed a little and already anticipated it to be Yuvi. She moved little close only to see yuvi sitting while holding his ears and Ms sitting on his bed.

Sakshi: Yuvi, stand up. What are you doing?

Yuvi: I will sit like this till you forgive.

Sakshi: Don't be stubborn yuvi. Stand up.

Yuvi: No never. I'm sorry yaar. I don't how to ask your forgivebess. I got so blind in my anger that I hurt you. How could I make my sister cry. I'm really ashamed of my acts, I shouldn't have ignored you.

Sakshi: It's ok yuvi, I understand. Now stand up.

Yuvi: Nahi. Jab tak tum dil se maaf nahi kar deti main aise hi baitha rahunga.

Sakshi gave a stern look to ms as he was laughing silently.

Sakshi: Yuvi yeh kya bachpana hai?

Yuvi : Haan bachapana hi hai. I'm genuinely sorry. Please ek baar maaf kardo, I would never do such thing ever. Even if I'm in a bad mood I'll annoy this man but will never annoy you.

Sakshi(thinking a little) : Promise?

Yuvi: Promise. So you forgave me?

Sakshi nodded in yes. Yuvi stood up and hugged her.

Yuvi (whispering to sakshi) : Tumhe iss mahi ne mere absence mein jitna bhi pareshan kiya hai uss sabka revenge lenge hum dono saath mein.

Sakshi : Haan bohot pareshan kiya hai mahi ne.

Ms: Yeh kya baatein kar rahe ho tum dono?

Yuvi : Tujhe kyun bataye? Bhai behen ki beech ki baat hai tu nahi samjhega.

Ms(to himself) : Pakka mujhe pareshan karne ka koi plan bana rahe honge.

Sakshi: Mahi, what did the doctor said?

Ms: I don't know. When I woke up, I found this monkey in my room.

Yuvi: I'm not a monkey, for your information.

Sakshi : No one was there? Where did the nurse go? How can they leave you alone?

Yuvi: I asked the nurse to go. Actually I told her to give me some time alone with mahi.

Ms: And she agreed?

Yuvi : Of course. Yuvi ke charm ke aage koi kuch bol paya hai aaj tak.

MS and sakshi face palmed.

Sakshi went to talk to the doctor, while yuvi was with Ms.

Yuvi: Chal ab dada ki baari hai. Unhe bhi manana hai, but sabse pehle kisi aur ko call karna hai.

Yuvi called someone and said

Oye Juliet, tere romeo ko pataa liya ab tu bhi aa ja.

It was six in the morning by now everyone was present in MS's room. The doctor already had declared that Ms can be discharged tomorrow. Sakshi took everyone out with her so that Dada and yuvi can talk, they needed it.

Yuvi : Sorry dada. Last time maaf kardo apne yuvi ko aage se nahi karunga.

Dada nodded his head negatively.

Sourav : Itna pareshan kyun karta hai. Mujhe, sachin, jammy, mahi sab ko pareshan kar diya. Ab toh bada ho ja. You are a father now.

Yuvi: Aap hi ne toh retirement ke time pe kaha tha "Never ever change", aur ab aap aise bol rahe ho. Bachha kare toh kare kya.

Sourav : Mischief kam kare.

Yuvi: Bola toh nahi karunga ab se iss baar maaf kardo.

Sourav : Tere har baar ka yehi hai.

Yuvi: Please na dada.

Sourav : Acha thik hai, next time se dhayan rakhna.

Yuvi nodded in agreement and hugged dada.

Ms : Yuvi leave dada, till how much time you'll keep sticking to him.

Yuvi : He is my dada.

Ms: No he is my dada.

Yuvi(smirking) : Oh really, see whom dada is hugging right now.

Ms (whining) : Dada!!!

Sourav: Yuvi!

And sourav went to ms and hugged him. He can never see his mahiya sad, even if its for tiniest of thing. Yuvi too joined the hug. Sonu, sakshi and harry came back by then.

Sonu: Group hug without us?

And they joined too. Sakshi noticed Harry standing at one side and admiring them. She gestured Harry to come but he told that he is fine. Sakshi dragged him and made him join the hug.

Soon they broke the hug.

Ms:Yuvi you know na that your work isn't completed yet.

Yuvi : Yeah, yeah. Hardik sorry yaar, tujhse mujhe koi problem nahi hai, it's just my insecurities turned into my anger and I took it out on you. Maine publicly post karke bhi apologize kiya hai and he showed his phone to everyone that how he posted an apology on his social media accounts with a picture of him and harry that was clicked after they won the 2019 ipl. Ho sake toh maaf kar dena yaar.

Harry: No sir, you don't need to apologize. In fact agar aap ko meri kisi baat ka bura laga ho toh I'm sorry for that. I respect all of you very much.

Yuvi looked as ms. Now he is realizing that how good harry is.

Yuvi nodded in no and hugged harry.

Yuvi: Bhai hoon tera, Yeh sir sir na kar samjha.

Harry smiled a little. To ease him yuvi started talking with him.

MS was finally feeling contented to see everyone happy. He got his best friend back and he knows that soon Harry and yuvi will become good friends since they are so similar. This is what he wanted from life, his family, his friends, his kids everyone happy, no fights, no rifts just respect, care and affection.

Dada saw his kid admiring everyone and side hugged him in understanding.

Ms: They are my real trophy dada.

Sourav : Indeed they are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 604 16
Let's drift to the world of ICT with some love and smut πŸ˜‰
133K 6.1K 51
ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❀️ It is undoubtedly one of my most favourite pairs so l...
14.8K 782 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
45.2K 2.1K 60
Just some stories about ICT! it includes all the new players too and also from the previous world cups.. Hope you will love it! β™ͺβ™ͺ