Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

Por Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... Más

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 8: The Hunted

433 16 0
Por Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

In Vilgax's Ship.

There was a meeting between Vilgax and the other bounty hunters he was select the three of them and choose their missions to hunt down at (Y/N) and Ben too...because the two of them have their own devices by themselves.

Vilgax: "Now, your mission is collecting the two devices of watches what I want you two take it all...the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix." He said to the three of them and make them nod their heads and they both will do their own missions to collecting the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix.

Vilgax: "Remember, if you failed me...you will die. Is that understood?" He asked them and make them nod their heads.

Vilgax: "Good, then get out there and find the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix!" He said to the three of them and make them nod their heads and they were moving back to the ship right away and once they both were get on the ship. Then they were begin to moving out by themselves and they are flying out to somewhere and that is the Earth where are they gonna going by themselves.

When Vilgax was sigh out and make him turn his head to look over there and he notice there was an image and hologram of (Y/N) who stood right there and he was see something else inside at (Y/N)...but whatever it is inside at him and something ain't right about it for what he didn't know. Then Vilgax seen there was Chaquetrix's wrist on (Y/N)'s right hand also something else is inside at (Y/N) but sinister more for what he really didn't know at it.

Vilgax: "*Whoever you are...what exactly are you? I tries to scanning at you and it seems you weren't anything for what I notice.*" He thought himself and then Vilgax was look at the other images of (Y/N)'s Chaqutrix summon alien guardians females that he just summon them all.

Vilgax: "*Soon I'll have the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix....I'll become an unstoppable.*" He thought himself and make him was chuckle little bit and then he was going back to watch anything else by himself...he was observe the Earth again and he will find out more evidence around here in this world...but he felt something off about (Y/N)...whatever it is...soon there will be death for him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, Ben...I want you to listen to Diana alright? She will helping you to teach the fights and also shoots too." He said to Ben.

Ben: "Okay." He said to (Y/N).

There was (Y/N), Ben, Max, and Gwen are in the desert by themselves and they both were stood right there in the desert also (Y/N) was set up the targets for what he is gonna set them there and they are prepare to shoot at those targets by themselves. Then (Y/N) who know Ben is young but he need to be trained up as a hero...and yes, (Y/N) will teaching Ben how to doing it with his power for what he really become and (Y/N) dressing regular normal outfit by himself.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

(Y/N): "Alright, are you ready?" He asked Ben.

Ben: "Alright, I'm on it...I am ready as well." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) use the Chaquetrix's wrist and make him was slammed it down on the watch and he was summon Diana out by himself.

(Y/N): "Hey, beautiful!~" He said to her and make her smile at him and she hugging him tightly and kiss him on the lips and then (Y/N) is chuckle little bit to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, good to see you...Diana. Listen, I need your help with something." He said to her and make her nod her head and she asked him.

Diana: "What do you need my help for?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I need your help to training Ben with his Diamondhead form to fight and training everything moves for what he become." He said to Diana and then she turn her head to look over there and she saw Ben was transform into his own Diamondhead form. Then she was nod her head to (Y/N) and she was going up there and training Ben by herself and then the two of them were training to fight and (Y/N) was watching Ben got his ass defeated by Diana and (Y/N) sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Ben, you need to keep more focus to fight and training hard as you could alright?" He asked Ben and make him nod his head and he said.

Diamondhead: "Training is pretty hard for me, man!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am trying to help you win against those bullies but you need to learning everything around here by yourself. Look, I seen you got your asses picked up by those two bullies and even you were got your underwear hang up from the tree and now...you are weak...but you need to be strong enough by her." He said to Ben and then he was surprise for what (Y/N) said...Gwen with Max taken surprise as well.

Diana: "He's correct, boy...you need to be stronger and faster as well." She said to Ben and make him sigh little bit and then he got up from the ground and he was nod his head to him and then (Y/N) was about to summon her back to his watch and out of nowhere something else appeared here and he had a great spider-sense in his head.

(Y/N): "Did you guys sense something?" He asked the four of them and make them were shook their heads and they don't even know about it but out of nowhere a missile launchers were shoot out to the six of them and they were dodge out of the ways. When (Y/N) was land his back down on the ground and he was taken surprise for what he saw there was a ship arrive here by itself and something else is here...more dangerous as well.

(Y/N): "Shit, this isn't good." He told them and they were look at the ship was finally land down on the ground and then (Y/N) was got up from the ground and he turn his head to look at the big door opened out and revealed there was a three enemies came out by themselves. Then (Y/N) was look at the three of them are definitely bounty hunters by themselves and they are looks like dangerous as well and (Y/N) didn't like this at all.

Krabbs.

Sixsix.

(Y/N): "What the hell?" He asked himself.

Diamondhead: "Who are these guys?!" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know who they are...But I think they are hunters...A real hunters who was searching for our watches." He said to him and then Diana who was got up slowly from the ground and she said.

Diana: "You need to hide, my lord." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then (Y/N) was take a cover for himself and he need to hide away from the battles back there and then same to Max and Gwen as well.

Diana: "Wait a minute...Dad?" She asked Tetrax.

Tetrax: "Diana?" He asked her and then the two of them were stare each others and they both were run to each others and hugging tightly and Diana was sobs out by the two of them reunion back and (Y/N) who was taken surprise and he didn't know one of the bounty hunter was her father...and yep, her own father.

(Y/N): "Whoa..." He said to himself.

Tetrax: "It's good to see my daughter alive...what happened to you?" He asked her.

Diana: "It's long story...Azmuth choose me as the watch and here I am." She said to her own father and then she was explaining to her own father Tetrax and this make the father was chuckling little bit and he asked Diana.

Tetrax: "Who was your Chaquetrix user?" He asked her and make her showing it to (Y/N) and then Diana said.

Diana: "Yes, this is him...my lord...and we...we've been-" She tries to said and Tetrax was realize something reality on his head and he said.

Tetrax: "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no....you didn't-" He said and he was look at Diana have a blush on her face and he look back at (Y/N) with anger for himself and he is going to kick (Y/N)'s ass for dating his own daughter.

Tetrax: "You...You dating my own daughter?!? You sick human pervert!?!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was grab the collar of (Y/N).

Diana: "Dad, please! STOP!!!!!!" She said.

Tetrax: "Give me one reason that I should kill this human right here dating my daughter behind my back?!? Did your hurt her?!? You insect human!?!?" He shout out to her and (Y/N)...Max with Gwen were taken surprises about it and Max was holding Tetrax down and he said.

Max: "Wait, now just calm down-" He tries to said and he got smacked by Tetrax and send him down on the ground and then (Y/N) was going to speak out to her father.

(Y/N): "Listen, I know you are mad about dating your daughter...but she is in fallen love with me." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Your daughter choose me because she want to be with me...also I wouldn't hurt her and I will never hurt her badly as well." He said to Tetrax and he was finally calm for himself and Tetrax was set (Y/N) down on the ground.

(Y/N): "I know you are hate me for dating your own daughter...but Diana is a good girl and I never hurt her and I am...love her badly as well. Look, we don't have a time to talk about relationship right fucking now!!!!! Your two fucking friends are after me and Ben...but we will discuss this fucking love later right now" He said to Tetrax.

Tetrax: "..." He didn't sad anything and he look at Diana and he was look back at (Y/N).

Tetrax: "If you hurt her...I'll kill you." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I take my promise to you, alright?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "So that means I'm your son in the law?" He asked him and make him was sigh little bit and he was nod his head to (Y/N) and he said.

Tetrax: "Yes." He said to (Y/N) and make the Chaquetrix user was sigh out little bit and he breath that he is almost die by Diana's father wrath and yep...he was overprotective to his own daughter and then Tetrax explaining to (Y/N), Diana, Ben, Gwen, and Max about there was an evil threat alien who is destroyer...and his name is Vilgax and yep...he is the one who send the bounty hunters to goes after (Y/N)'s Chaquetrix and Ben's Omnitrix.

To Be Continued.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

282K 9.7K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...
27.4K 858 35
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters because the two of them are in the illusion of...
53.1K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
6.2K 249 7
Y/n: Hi, my name is Y/n L/n aka Agent Venom. To all those who are hearing this then allow me to tell you my story. When I was a baby I was a test su...