☣️||Broken Promises||Murder D...

By SpiralTheWriter

•||"You left me to rot and die just like the others..." - Shirley Finch||• •||Warnings:||• •||Violence||• •||... More

•||Chapter 1: First Encounter||•
•||Chapter 2: The Drama||•
•||Chapter 3: As Trapped As A Mouse||•
•||Chapter 4: Lost Gravity||•
•||Chapter 5: The Big Chaos||•
•||Chapter 6: Tapes Of The Past||•
•||Chapter 7: Sentinel Mishap||•
•||Chapter 8: Nightly Walk||•
•||Chapter 9: ???||•
•||Chapter 10: Myths||•
•||Chapter 11: Secrets||•
•||Chapter 13: Offering||•
•||Chapter 14: Missing||•
•||Chapter 15: Creepy||•
•||Chapter 16: RUN||•
•||Chapter 17: Attack||•
•||Chapter 18: Snowman||•
•||Chapter 19: Returning||•
•||Chapter 20: Thinking||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 1||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 2||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 3||•
•||Chapter 22: Failed Identification||•

•||Chapter 12: Disoriented||•

21 3 0
By SpiralTheWriter

Dime went back to where the other disoriented murder drones were, Dime was not happy and not in a good mood at all.

"Heyyy so how was your adventure?" Shade teased, She was Dime's friend.

"Terrible!" Dime shouted angrily, it sat down and just stares at the ground.

"What happened this time?" Shade asked, her head tilted to the side.

"I was hungry and tried to find some outsiders but then I get stabbed in my gut by some show off!" Dime complained.

"Damn, that sounds like it hurt" Shade muttered.

"I still wonder why we didn't just team up with the other types of murder drones and go against the new and unique ones as revenge" Dime snarled.

Shade listened and thought for a second and finally spoke up again.

"We haven't because if we did we would've ruined our cover" Shade answered.

Dime scowled and rolled it's eyes.

"Can you not roll your eyes at me for once?!" Shade asked angrily, she was tired of her friend being rude for no reason.

"Just shut it! you never helped me and you are a terrible friend! all you ever do is sit around and do nothing!" Dime yelled, it was trying to make Shade feel bad.

"Sorry..." Shade stuttered, she had tears forming in her eyes, she crawls off.

Dime rolls it's eyes again and just tries to figure out how to make it's plan work just so that way it gets all the spotlight and attention.

Shade climbs a tree and hangs upside down.

"I don't understand what I did wrong..." Shade said to herself.

She began to tear up and silently sobs, feeling hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 163 20
Thanks to a mysterious Storm,Sonic Tails and knuckles ended up in a new world where they must try and survive and face new challenges along with new...
29.3K 238 3
Ryder is a member of the bakugan battle brawlers. He's one of the best brawlers around and none for his strategy for the game. And then out of nowher...
16.8K 587 10
Eliora Black, the adopted daughter of professor Albus Dumbledore, had always struggled in the wizarding community due to her friendly connection to H...
46.5K 613 73
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249408/ Author: scratch time Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-27 Latest: Chapter 073 (The Finale) rebir...