Zodiac Fairytales

By Zodifan

14 zodiacs of villains and hero's get summoned into a house to improve the relationships between villains and... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 38

91 2 4
By Zodifan

                                                                                           Cetus

Maybe she was overthinking things slightly but Cetus was pretty sure she was the main cause of a war. 

She had been the one to drag Scorpio into the kingdom with her, although the war was mostly called to get Pisces back. Cetus knew she wasn't the best child in the world, she wasn't even a good child most of the time. 

Her mother and brother always made she she had every thing she could ever want, only her father ever tried to discipline her.

She never realized how spoiled she was until she met some of the zodiacs. It took months for Leo to figure out how to use the tv and microwave and Scorpio still didn't know how to use them. Gemini struggled to read and sometimes and Cancer would often act aggressive if she felt attacked, she didn't trust anyone except the other villain kids and Pisces. 

Cetus knew she had no reason to be trusted, after what happened with Leo it was no surprise Cancer hated her. She could only make it up by helping them win the war, maybe then the guilt of starting the war wouldn't rest on her shoulders.

A sudden jolt sent Cetus out of her thoughts are she realized she was still flying the hoverboard. She let out a startled noise and quickly turned herself around and flew back to where the others were waiting for her. 

"Nice flying kid, you would fit in real well on my planet" Jim said and patted her on the shoulder before walking off to help Aries start up her hoverboard. 

Some of the hoverboards had malfunctioned slightly and weren't flying straight so Cetus and Aries were quickly testing them out. The boat had already left along with most of the zodiacs, the only ones left other than her were Ophiuchus and Aries. 

Jim had also stayed behind to assist with the hoverboards and he seemed to be getting along well with most of the zodiacs. 

Cetus shut down the hoverboard and placed it with the other working hoverboards, there were only two left to try out. 

She jumped on one and pushed her foot down on the lever. The board bolted forward and set Cetus flying off behind it, luckily for her the board stopped when her foot came of the lever so the board didn't fly away. 

"Are you okay?" Ophiuchus asked and looked down at her with a mild expression of concern, he was not the most expressive person to Cetus took this as a win. 

"I'm fine" she replied and stood back up, she dusted herself off and then turned to look at Ophiuchus. 

"Aren't you going to try out the last board?" she questioned and he looked away. 

"I threw up on the last board after I went in circles, I don't really want to go on another one" he admitted and Cetus smiled. 

She had witnessed him spinning round in circles and had to bite her own tongue to stop her from laughing so loud the next kingdom would hear her. When Ophiuchus had finally stopped spinning he had sat down for ten minutes trying not to throw up or pass out. 

"Well we are using the hoverboards to fly there so you better get used to them" she said as she put the last hoverboard she tried in the non working pile. She walked over to the last hoverboard in the pile and jumped on. 

Preparing herself just in case she fell again she bent her knees, like how you would ride a skateboard, and prepared herself to fly. She snuck another look at Ophiuchus and smiled at his worried face, he was incredibly cute. 

She put her foot on the lever and the board took off suddenly. She managed to stay on but found that keeping the board from turning left was incredibly difficult and she ending up almost crashing into a tree. 

Once she landed next to Ophiuchus she hopped off the board and flipped her hair back. She smiled at Ophiuchus before grabbing the board and putting it in the non working pile. 

Aries also walked over with a board and placed it next to Cetus's one in the non working pile. 

"We only have three working boards" Aries yelled out to Jim as she looked over at the working boards. 

Jim walked over and frowned as he began to think. Then a devilish smirk crossed his face, much like his sons smirk when he had a bad idea, and then turned to Cetus and Ophiuchus. 

"You two can share a board, no offence to anyone but Cetus you are a fair bit smaller than Aries so it would be best if he went with you" he said and crossed his arms triumphantly like he had just solved a life or death problem. 

Cetus choked and Ophiuchus turned away. Cetus felt her cheeks grow hotter and hotter and she tried to say something but Jim raised up a finger. 

"I'm sorry we don't have any other choice, if he went with me or Aries the board would sink to much" Jim said very matter-or-factly. Aries nodded encouragingly and also had a suspiciously happy look on her face. 

"I'm going to the bathroom first" Ophiuchus excused himself and walked off quickly. Cetus watched him leave before hissing at Aries "What are you up to?" and crossing her arms. 

Aries winked and then whispered "Have a fun flight with you're boyfriend" before jumping onto her hoverboard. 

Cetus gasped and tried to grab Aries but she took off. Aries yelled some commands to Jim before she zipped away extremely quickly. 

Jim walked over and put a hand on Cetus's shoulder. 

"I'll leave now and when Ophiuchus gets back you two leave, do you remember the directions they gave us?" Jim asked and Cetus nodded. 

"Fly towards Maleficent's tower then when you get to the tallest point turn left" she answered the he nodded. 

"With two people on a board make sure the person who isn't driving doesn't move at all or they will tip the board" he advised before jumping onto his board. 

"Oh and make sure you drive, I think he is more likely to accidently kill you both" he laughed before following Aries. 

Ophiuchus grumbled and Cetus turned around to face him, she hadn't noticed that he'd snuck up on her. 

"You ready?" Cetus asked and prepared to get on the board. Ophiuchus shook his head and muttered something about motion sickness. 

"Come on puppy, we need to go" Cetus grinned and hopped on the board. 

Ophiuchus remained completely silent but gave Cetus an absolutely dumbfounded look. He opened his mouth but then hid his face in his hand so Cetus couldn't see his blushing. 

"You like being called puppy?" she teased and Ophiuchus glared at her from over his hand. 

"No I don't" he retorted but Cetus just grinned wider. 

"People who don't like something don't normally blush so much" she argued and hopped off the board to walk closer to him. 

"Come on puppy we have to go" Cetus said and grabbed his hand. She turned around to drag him over to the hoverboard before Ophiuchus suddenly dragged her back. 

She turned around to question him but before she could even get a sound out of her mouth his lips were pressed onto hers. The kiss lasted a few seconds before he broke it off and hid his face again. 

Cetus smiled and pulled his hand off his face. 

"I thought you were never going to" she admitted before standing on her tip toes to kiss him again. Once she broke off the kiss she began dragging him over to the hoverboard. 

"We have to go" she said but Ophiuchus clearly didn't want to. He grabbed her again and pulled her in for another kiss which lasted slightly longer than the other two had. 

"I prefer two feet on the ground" he said before kissing her nose. 

"Get on the board" she said with an eyeroll. Ophiuchus crossed his arms and declared very loudly that he was not going on the board, thank you very much. 

"Please puppy?" she asked and a blush covered his face again. 

"Call me that in front of Sagittarius or Taurus and I will kill you" he said in a dangerously low tone but Cetus didn't care. 

"Do you prefer kitten?" she teased and he groaned before stepping onto the board. Cetus hopped on in front of him and tied her left foot to the board, she had not done this when testing the boards for fear that they would just fly away while she dangled there by the bindings. 

She grabbed his hands and put them around her waist before positioning herself to take off. 

"You ready?" she asked. 

"Not at all" he replied nervously but Cetus didn't care, she just pressed her foot down on the lever and the board jerked forward. 

Flying can be quite relaxing. Whenever Taurus got upset of angry he would often tell the others he would be leaving for a bit and just fly around the mansion on his hoverboard. 

However this flight was not relaxing, it was absolutely terrifying. Half the villain kingdom was on fire and sending up huge puffs of black smoke which was really bad for Cetus's asthma, she never had much of a problem with her asthma before but flying though the smoke was really bad. 

It wasn't only messing with her lungs it was also messing with her eyes and making it nearly impossible to see in some parts of the kingdom. They mad more than once nearly crashed into large buildings in the villain kingdom which weren't on fire since they were nearly impossible to see through the smoke.  

Now Cetus was faced with a problem, she had no idea where the castle was and couldn't see anything, she also didn't want to freak out Ophiuchus who was already hating having to fly again. 

She turned left and prayed she would find a way out of the smoke so she could breathe and see something, she could barely see her own hands in front of her face. 

With a yell she turned right after almost crashing right into a large tower. She hit the fin on the window of the tower and the hoverboard went spiraling down towards the ground. Ophiuchus yelled out and Cetus began steering towards what she hoped was the left side of the tower, she just had to hope they were at the right castle and going in the right direction. 

The hoverboard flew out of the smoke and Cetus blinked to try and see properly. She sighed in relief when she saw her friends down below but then realized another problem, it wasn't just her friends down there. 

Most of the zodiacs and the siblings and parents on their side were being held or tied up by the kings army. 

The plan had not worked.

"Oh shit" Cetus thought and she heard Ophiuchus gasp behind her. 

What in the Fairy Godmother's name had happened to make the plan fail?

Haha cliffhanger sort of. Who's ready for the next chapter? Cause I am so ready to piss you guys off with what I have planned. My last story I put something like what I'm planning in I got some comments I thought were really funny, so just wait for what I have planned. 

I'm sorry this chapter has been slightly delayed, with two new stories I have been trying to write chapters for them to gain a small fanbase and give enough content for that fanbase, I love reading comments and always wait for them. 

Also if you haven't already please check out Origins, my new zodiac book. I love Origins and I think it's really fun to write. 

Well thanks for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 182 24
Cubed The zodiac signs wake up trapped in an unfamiliar place with a bunch of strangers from different parts of the world. Trying their best to find...
14.2K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...
36.8K 408 32
twelve high-school constellations navigating their way through powers, drama, an evil dude, and a lot more. enjoy, or don't - i wrote this in sixth g...
4.6K 92 12
Once upon a time, the zodiacs were born to either villains, heroes, or royalty. Six zodiacs were trained to become villains, while the other six were...