Chapter 39

This chapter belongs to no one

You may be wondering how the zodiacs managed to fail the plan, looking back at it Leo did wonder what kind of drugs she was on to think it was a good plan. 

It has been an on going joke between the zodiacs since the incident that they should've chosen the apples, Scorpio and Leo do not like this joke but most people have ignored their protests. 

A couples words of advice Leo has given since the incident is 'Do not start a war' and 'Actually plan your plans well' which are surprisingly wise words from her. 

Moving on from the future lets go back to the past, slightly before where we left off with Cetus and Ophiuchus. 

Sagittarius had taken the boat with Capricorn and they were sailing merrily down the grey oceans of the villain kingdom. The two of them sang loudly in what could only be described as seagulls being eaten by cats while they screamed, most people who heard them that day said they were more scary than the armies and most of the villains in the kingdom. 

The boat was the decoy, the actual plan was the hoverboards. All Sagittarius and Capricorn had to do was track down the king's army and distract them so the others could scoop them all up in the huge net. 

Sagittarius and Capricorn only had a rough idea of where the king would be since they had lost Virgo, who had been flying on a hoverboard above them showing them directions, in the massive amounts of black smoke. 

Virgo was also slightly distressed as she flew around, she was unable to see both the boat and the other hoverboards, but she had found the kings army. If Virgo had been able to find the boat or the other hoverboards she could have prevented the outcome of that day, but the smoke made it almost impossible to see. 

Sagittarius let out one final yowl of the song lyrics and Capricorn laughed from in the crows nest. 

"You sounded like you were dying" she called down and Sagittarius laughed. 

"You sounded like a bunch of cats were shoved into a bag with cucumbers" he yelled back up and Capricorn laughed confusedly. 

"What on earth does that mean?" she called back out and Sagittarius shrugged, he knew she couldn't see him through the smoke but it didn't stop him. 

Sagittarius began whistling and turned the boat more to the right so he could prepare to dock the boat, it was not a good idea to go boating in smoke so think you could barely see your hand in front of your face. 

'Man I sure hope no one had asthma' he thought to himself, two of the zodiacs did in fact has asthma and quite a few other people participating in the war, Mulan never talked about it but did have a bit of a problem with asthma since having children. 

Sagittarius began whistling another tune and turned the boat in even more. 

"Get you're butt down here Princess! We're docking!" he yelled up and Capricorn yelled out a muffled aye aye. 

Aries was somehow managing to dodge all the buildings, the ones that were on fire were easy to see but not the ones that were not on fire. 

She had been separated from Jim and was now just flying by herself through the kingdom. She could hear people screaming beneath her, she hoped it was because their houses were on fire and not because they're loved ones were dying.