Exit Wounds | Noah Sebastian

By Broken_Halo_21

Delaney and Noah hate each other.. don't they? A story in which a girl meets a boy that makes her feel wild a... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R

T W E N T Y N I N E

423 17 7
By Broken_Halo_21

Noah and I had settled into our new house.  All of his roommates came to help us move, and Sage helped me decorate after we got everything moved it.  Noah had set up a studio and Jolly was here more days than not.  I had set up an office, but I wasn't doing much.  I had gone out with the few transplants I had heard from, but invites had dried up.  I was worried about what that meant for me, for my future.  

The release party for the new album was tonight.  I was getting ready in our bathroom while Noah was putting in final touches on another track he's been working on.  Noah was a perfectionist.  He called me into his studio 10 times a day to listen to the same edit, just slightly different.  I worried he was going to stop asking for my opinion, I was not musically inclined.  I knew what I liked, but I wasn't sure if I was helping him or hurting him when I gave him my opinion.

"You look stunning," Noah says to me, coming into the bathroom. He dips his head to bite at my neck.

"Thank you, but don't start that," I warn, "we'll never get out of this house."

"And?" He whispers, his voice husky as his hand disappears under the hem of my dress.

"Noah," I mean it as another warning, but it comes out a breathy moan.

There is a knock on the door, I try to pull away from Noah, but he holds me in place. His fingers slipping inside of me. 

"Noah," I say again, breathlessly.

"We can go as soon as you have a proper orgasm," he whispers, his fingers pumping in and out of me, the cold metal of the rings he's taken to wearing bumping my clit.

Another knock, "Noah! We are going to be late!" Is muffled as Jolly shouts through the front door.

"Noah," I gasp.

"Come for me, darling," he commands, and I haven't quite figured out how but I always follow those orders.

"Noah," I moan, sagging against him as I pant heavily.

"Good girl," he praises, before dropping to his knees.

"Noah, we are going to be really late," I say through my teeth.

Jolly knocks again and shouts at us some more.

Noah slips my soaked underwear off and tosses them on the bed, "now we can go," he winks and rugs on my hand.

"Noah, I can't go out in public without any underwear."

"You have to, we're going to be late," Noah laughs, picking me up bridal style and sets me down at the front door. "Besides, I don't want anything in the way when I make you come at the party tonight, it will be number four, five if I'm not mistaken," he yanks the door open without any warning and pulls me into the back of the limo. I'm extra careful to keep my knees pinned together as Jolly looks at us accusingly.

"You look nice, Jolly," I tell him before he can say anything, "You too Sage."  Sage is fighting a smile, she knows we were up to no good.

He gives me a suspicious look before responding, "you too, Lanes."

My heart squeezes at the nickname. I haven't seen Finn in weeks, and I miss him terribly. We had called each other every other day, but life wasn't the same without his hugs.

Noah smirks at me before he casually slides out of the backseat. I curse him as I once again cross my legs and swing out. Jolly gives me a funny look as we follow Noah inside. Sage and I have to pass them eventually, because there's a few fans here and they stop to talk to them for a while before joining us inside.

Noah and I head to the bar, I order an expensive whiskey and Noah orders Hennessy.  Noah surveys the room while I survey him.  He's wearing an expensive suit, it's the first time I've ever really seen him this dressed up.  The deep red button up he's wearing under the jacket is un buttoned at the top and I can see his neck tattoo perfectly.  He's so fucking beautiful.

"Quit staring, people will think you are stalking me," Noah winks at me, and I feel a smile spread across my face. He bends to kiss me quickly, "you don't know what making you smile does to me."

"Lanes!" I gasp as I whip around to find the voice I'd know anywhere.

"Ahhh!" I scream, literally, and throw myself into Finn's arms.

"Miss me?" He chuckles and sets my feet on the floor. I nod vigorously as I hug Ashley, and step back into Noah's side.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Noah's my friend too ya know," he punches my arm playfully, "it's kind of a big night for him."

"And, we wanted to surprise you," Noah tells me, kissing my hair.

"You guys are the best," I tell them and sip my drink.

Noah and I mingle with everyone, talking with Jolly and Nick, and Folio that I haven't seen much but I remember meeting at Christmas.  Sage and I spend time talking to Ashley and we all click instantly.  I think again that she and Finn should move out here.  We could all be together.

Noah had let me hear the new album two weeks ago, I loved it.  There were a lot of songs about heartbreak, but most of them were overcoming it.  I loved how dark the production was.  And I was a little embarrassed when he caught me humming one of the songs in the shower the other day.

After everyone had eaten, the owner of the label got on stage and said a long drawn out speech.  Management got up to speak next, then the guys went on stage and said a few words.  After all the posturing was over, a DJ started playing the new album.  

Noah looks around, before tugging on my hand and dragging me behind a curtain.  I had completely forgotten his threat from earlier.  Noah kissed me fiercely, pressing my body flush against his.  His large hand cups my jaw as he presses his tongue in my mouth.  He tastes like bitter Hennessy and lust.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you, Delaney," Noah says my name with a new inflection, it's filled with lust. As he kisses me his long fingers trail up my leg, and slip under my dress.  I gasp at how cold his fingers are from holding a cold glass of cognac all night.

"I love you in red," Noah breathes against my mouth. Our lips just barely touching as I pant.

Noah's fingers traveled higher, higher, before he reached my sex.  I let out a low moan as his fingers parted my folds.  "Noah," I sigh, as he swirls lazy circles around my clit, his dark eyes watching my face.  I drop my head to his shoulder as he pushes two of his fingers inside of me.  We were barely covered behind this curtain, and I hope no one had seen us come back here.  I tried not to get distracted by being caught as the pressure started building in my core.  And then I didn't care if we got caught.

"Not yet," Noah whispers, slowing his movements as he presses his forehead into mine.

"Please, Noah," I gasp, frustrated as the delicious torture was taken down a notch.  I gyrated my hips, searching for the friction as he chuckles in my ear.  

"Not. Yet," he says more forcefully.  Slowly, so slowly, pumping his fingers in and out, but too slow to get me off.

"Come for me, baby," he sighs as his rhythm picks up and his thumb swirls around my clit.

I bit his shoulder as I clinched around his fingers and the spasms wrack through my body. I struggle to stay standing, as the aftershock passes through me.

I watch with hooded eyes as Noah licks my arousal off his fingers. I peek out from the curtain, no one was coming and it didn't seem as if anyone noticed we were gone.

"What are you-?" He starts, then smirks, "dirty girl."

I drop to my knees before him and unzip his expensive dress pants, pulling his cock out and wrapping my mouth around him. I pull back and let him drop out of my mouth before licking the underside of his shaft with my tongue.  I flick my eyes up to him as I take him all the way to the back of my throat.

"Laney," Noah sighs, and I can feel him tensing under me.  So, I take him deeper, moving a little faster in even strokes.  "I'm going to come."

I look back up at him as he comes, his hot semen hitting the back of my throat.  I swallow and lick the tip of his dick, making sure I don't leave anything before standing up and smoothing out my dress.

"You are filthy," he chuckles darkly before pressing a hard kiss to my mouth.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Jolly demands, coming behind the curtain, Noah is still adjusting himself in his pants as we laugh at Jolly.  He looks angry, but we keep laughing at him.

"Jolly," Noah laughs and slaps him on the shoulder with the hand that had just been inside of me, "we were just talking, it's getting a bit crowded in there."

Jolly looks skeptical, but doesn't question us, "Well get back out there and mingle."

I discreetly wipe my mouth and follow the boys back to the bar where Sage is waiting for us.  Noah turns back and winks at me and I feel my body flush with a blush. Noah and Jolly wandered off speaking to more label guys, and over all boring old men. I made my way over to the few people I actually knew.

"Delaney, I love your dress," Sage says as we stand with Ashley and Finn

"Thank you," I feel my cheeks redden as I pull at the hem again. "I really like yours, too."

"So, Finn, you and Delaney have been friends a while?" Sage asks him.

"Practically forever," he replies smiling over at me.

Noah and Jolly join our group again with Nick and Folio.  I lean into Noah as I watch him talking with our friends. I don't think I could possibly be any happier than I am in this moment.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I twist in Noah's arms to look up at him, "I love you," I tell him quietly. Noah smiles, a cheeky grin and kisses my hair before returning to the conversation.

-

It's been a week since the release, and the album is doing really well. Tonight, however, Noah and I are taking a break from the madness to have a normal date night in. I haven't gotten out of my pajamas all day, and we have ordered food for all three meals. We started drinking champagne at 9, sitting on lounge chairs in the backyard.  It's so loud here, sirens, and car horns and people shouting.  I love it here though.

"Tell me something," I say to him. Noah's face flushes, and I can tell he has something he's embarrassed to tell me. I squeal at him and jump up. "Tell me, whatever it is you just thought of!" Noah rubs his hands over his face in a frustrated manner.

"When did you learn to read me as well as I can read you?" I giggle at him, because champagne does that to me.

"Tell me Noah, please," I beg him and I can see I'm wearing him down. I push my bottom lip out.

"Your pouty face is atrocious," he laughs, taking my lip between his teeth. My stomach dips in desire as he gently bites my lip.

"Noah!" I whine, and he laughs at me again.

"I wrote you," he pauses, and he looks like he's trying to find a way out. He drops his gaze from mine to the sunset behind me, "letters."

"Like, one every day for a year?" Thinking back to The Notebook.

"My god, no," he scoffs. "Just, whenever something really good happened that I wanted to tell you about, or when I was missing you."

"How many are there?"

"Several."

"Can I have them?" I ask tentatively.

"I don't know..." he trails off.

"Please?" I beg, gripping his waist.

"Fine, but not tonight, I want to be with you for a while longer." I nod and snuggle myself up against him, Noah wraps his arms around me and we continue to watch the sun disappearing into the ocean.

"Wanna go in?"

And because I can see the look in his eyes, I smile, "yes."  

Once we get inside, Noah runs a bath, complete with bubbles and everything. Neither of us really needs a bath, we've been lazy all day. Noah commands I get in and slips into the tub behind me. Noah's hands are everywhere as I relax into him. I can feel him harden behind me as he pinches my nipples gently. I'm dizzy with sensation and he hasn't even really touched me anywhere I want him to.

Impatiently, I twist in between his legs and bring mine on either side of his hips. His erection is touching me, but not inside of me. My lips crash into Noah's. His fingers dig into my sides as I kiss him, hard.

I would never not want Noah, I was sure of it.

Noah reaches around me, pulling the plug out of the drain, letting the water run out.  He kisses me again before swatting at me and I stand and step out of the bathtub.  He doesn't give me a chance to grab a towel to dry off before he's pressing into me again.  Our bodies are wet and naked as Noah explores my mouth with his tongue.

We stumble towards the bedroom, kissing sloppily and touching each other and tripping over furniture.  Noah pushes me on the bed, his erecting is slotted between my legs and I moan for him.  Having him so close but not inside me was torture.  He presses his mouth to mine, kissing me hard before flipping me over.

Noah's hands slide down my backside, before burying his face in my pussy.  I squirm and writhe at his tongue on my clit, and his strong hands grip my thighs, hold my legs wide and still.  I moan when he moves his face.  

I can feel him behind me where I'm pressed into the bed, I feel the head of his cock sliding up and down my slit before he pushes inside of me.  He fills me so completely that I whimper.  His movements are hard and fast.  He slams into me, burying himself inside of me before pulling out and slamming back into me.  It's painful torture mixed with euphoric bliss and I welcomed it.

"Noah," I cry, gripping the comforter in my hands when his hand finds my clit.  Always making sure we come together.  He was always chasing my high before his own.

"You want to come, love?" 

"Yes, Noah, god," I whine, I could barely hold myself up.

Noah chuckles darkly before picking up my leg for more leverage, his strokes deep and steady.

"Touch yourself, love," he commands and I don't hesitate.  I press my fingers to my clit, rubbing myself in furious circles, ready for my release.  "Good girl," he whispers in my ear and it's my undoing.

I buckle under him, my body spasming involuntarily as my orgasm races through my veins.  Noah pulls out and I feel his release on my ass and it draws my orgasm out just a little longer.

"Filthy girl," Noah mutters as I lay spent on the mattress.  "Better go shower," I hear his dark chuckle in my ear and I know we are going to have another go in the shower.  It's the only thing that motivates me to get up off of this bed.

-

"Laney."

"Laney, wake up."

"Go away," I groan, then shiver.  Noah and I must have passed out on the bed, completely naked

"You have to go to work, you bum," Noah teases, kissing my neck.

"Ugh, I'm getting up," I say, but don't make any moves to get up. I lay there for a few minutes, but I feel completely exposed and finally pull myself out of the bed. Noah is brushing his teeth when I go into the bathroom.

I smile to myself, like I always do when I get to watch Noah doing something so trivial. I would always love watching Noah perform, but I think I would always love this a little bit more. This Noah was the part that was just for me when he had to give so much of himself to the public.

"You are such a creep," he smiles around his toothbrush, watching me watch him in the mirror.

"You made your choice, live with it," I call over the water.

He shakes his head at me, "I'm happier with my choices every day."

"Don't be sappy, I have to work today," Noah barks out a laugh at me before putting his toothbrush away and I grab mine.

"I have meetings all day," he frowns. My job doesn't keep me out all day like his does. He and the other guys are working around the clock nailing down tour dates for the new album.

"I'll be here when you get home," I tell him, tapping his nose with my index finger.

"I hate that," he says playfully, rolling his eyes at me.

"No you don't," I laugh.

He kisses me and tells me he loves me before leaving the house.

Caleb is the only other relationship I have had, and I don't compare the two but I do notice the differences. Noah doesn't miss an opportunity to tell me how he feels about me, when Caleb acted like it was a chore.

However, Noah and I had only been together a few weeks. I was so scared this life would be pulled away from me at any moment. How were we supposed to survive his tour? Long distance relationships had never made much sense to me. And while I trust Noah explicitly, how was I going to keep my jealousy demons down?

I thought back to the night Noah had invited over someone I didn't like to get back at me. It had been five years, and we were different people, but it was still there in the back of my mind. Noah and I hadn't even had a proper fight yet, what if we couldn't survive that either? I used to be scared of tangible things, like falling to my death from a great height, now the only thing that scared me was losing Noah.

I shake my head clear of negative thoughts, and drive to the book store I was writing about today. It was a small place, the kind of place hipsters would eat up. The owner had moved here from a small town in Ohio.

"Jane?" I call in the small space. The building was old, really old and the place smelled musty. It was cute though, with funky chairs and bright throw rugs.

"Back here!" I hear from the center of the store. A tiny girl with olive skin pops up from behind the counter. "Are you Delaney?"

I nod my head as I shake her hand.

She and I sat down in two crushed velvet yellow chairs and she told me all about being Korean and growing up in a small town. She continued, telling me about how she had moved out here to become an actor, but fell in love with the bookstore. She had become very close with the owner, who had passed away earlier this year. The woman hadn't had any relatives and left the store to Jane.

"Do you think you'll change it or keep it a bookstore?"

"I wouldn't dream of changing a thing about this place. I don't have family here or children or a husband, I just have this place. I love it more than anything else."

Jane and I chat for a while longer. Talking about our favorite authors and books. We made plans to get lunch soon, because we really connected and I hadn't really made any friends here other than Noah's friends.

There wasn't any time. I was either working or going to events with Noah. Or staying in bed all day with Noah. I didn't want to be dependent on him. I needed friends, and while I had tried to get Finn to move out here, he wasn't having it. I decided to go shopping for a bit before I headed home. Noah wasn't going to be home until late, and I didn't want to be there alone today.

I treated myself to lunch at a bar near a strip mall on the other side of town. I sit outside by myself and sip on a glass of wine and eat fish tacos. I peruse the boutiques and try on a few things and even buy some things. Everywhere I went I could hear people whispering and feel them staring.

It brought all the insecurities I had long ago back to the surface. If I had a friend to shop with I would have a distraction from all the attention. It was getting dark, so I took my things to my car and head home. I should probably start writing anyway.

I pull into the garage, and noticed Noah's car was in its place. That's weird, he should still be with Jolly. Maybe he took an uber in today, but that didn't feel right either, Noah loved to drive.

I pick up the bags from my shopping trip and make my way inside. All the lights were off and I curse myself for staying out so late and not leaving a light on. I flip the switch and throw my stuff down on the couch. I can smell food now that I was close to the kitchen and see that a light is on.

"Noah?" I call out, maybe he was home.

Noah appears from our open fridge.

"My love, you are home finally," he smiles, holding a handful of red potatoes.

"What are you doing?" I inquire, walking to him and kissing him softly.

"Making you dinner," he retorts proudly and shows me the tiny potatoes in his hand.

"I don't think a boy has ever made me dinner before," I tell him and hop onto the bar stool to watch him.

"Well, it's actually a bit of a bribe, I have something I would like to ask you."

My stomach drops as nervous energy swarms inside of me.

"What do you want to ask me?"

"Ah, Ah, not until after dinner," he reprimands. "Shoo, you are making me nervous."

He chuckles as he playfully shoves me away from the kitchen. I grab my bags and take them to our bedroom, pulling the tags off and throwing them in the washer. I changed into something more comfortable before I went back to find Noah. He had finished and was setting our food on the table. It looked like he was serving some sort of soup.

"Sit," he demands softly and I do.

I was a little too nervous to eat, but I force a few spoonful's down. "How were your meetings today?"

Noah munches on a potato before addressing my question, "we've got all the details sorted out."

"That's good."

"How was the book shop?"

"It was the cutest place, and I really connected with the owner. I think we're going to have lunch next week."

"Look at you, making friends."

Noah and I finish eating and he puts our dishes in the sink. I thought he was going to start washing, but instead he pours us a glass of wine and pulls me over to the couch.

"Noah, you are freaking me out."

Noah just laughs and takes a drink of the wine.

"I mean it, spill it."

"Delaney," he says my name with playful disdain, "I wanted to talk to you about tour."

I nod for him to go on.

"I want you to come with me, it's shitty, like living on a cramped bus, eating fast food 24/7 and late nights terrible, but please come with me."

Wow, he wants me to go with him on tour?

"What about.."

"The blog? You can still do that on the road."

"I hate when you do that."

"No you don't," Noah says with a smirk on his face and I know he's being dirty.

"I don't want everyone to think I am so dependent on you that I can't be apart from you a few months."

"Love, if there's anything I've learned being in the public, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't," he says gently brushing my hair away from my eyes. "And when did you start caring about what people thought?"

I snort a laugh and look up at him. He is watching me expectantly.

"Fuck it, let's go on tour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 138 20
Noah Sebastian fanfic Lili is best friends with Nicholas' cousin, Emma. They all grew up together, alongside Nicholas' best friend Noah. Noah and Lil...
316K 14.7K 40
"What I feel right now even if I have my notebook or create something new with Chemistry I wouldn't describe it" she said and kissed my cheek once ag...
28.8K 587 13
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...