Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement

483 17 4
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with Ben, Max, and Gwen are in the ice cream shop by themselves and they both were chilling little bit and they are buying the ice creams by themselves and (Y/N) was stood right there and chilling little bit. Then (Y/N) heard there was something behind at him and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was two robbers who were tries to steal DEM bank by themselves.

(Y/N): "Shit, Max..." He said to himself.

Ben: "Okay, bad guys...time for-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Let me handle this as well, man." He said to Ben and then he use the watch and he was going to summon new guardian alien out by himself and revealed out to be different...then (Y/N) sigh out and he walk outside and he was pressed the button of his Chaquetrix's watch and make him was activate it up.

(Y/N): "There we go." He said and the activate was pink glowing up and bright flash up also the appearance of someone else appeared here right away by herself and the feminine alien revealed is...slimey woman but black with pink for herself....she was tall and big also her height is 7'05 foot tall by herself.

Ultra Upgrade/Ursula.

(Y/N): "Hey, Ursula!" He said to her.

Ursula: "Hello, (Y/N).~ What do you need help for?" She asked (Y/N) and then he pointing his finger to where it is and make her nod her head and she was going to stop the bad guy and then (Y/N) was watching Ursula hijacking at the vehicle car of the thug who was tries to driving but turns out that Ursula stop him. Then she kick that fucker out of the vehicle car by herself and as for (Y/N) who was jumped up and kick the other motherfucker in the face who was tries to throw a hook chain at her and (Y/N) who goes crazy himself to beat this guy by himself.

(A/N: Imagine Wesley Snipes as (Y/N) fight the other guy as robber scene.)

After he defeat the robber and make him was laying down on the ground and he turn his head to look at Ursula and he gave her a thumb up and she does the same thing as well.

(Y/N): "Well, looks like I just save it today." He said to himself.

Max: "(Y/N), are you alright?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm fine...but anyway...I think I just capture the bad guy." He said to him and make him was chuckle little bit and then the two of them get up and ties these two bad guys out by themselves and (Y/N) was doing good back there...and Ursula was impressive for what (Y/N) did back there was amazing as well and then she was beeping goes back to (Y/N)'s watch. Then Ben give (Y/N) an ice cream strawberry and then he was chuckle and patting Ben's head and he said to him.

(Y/N): "Thanks for the ice cream, man." He said to Ben and make him nod his head to him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving the red vehicle car going to following Max who was driving the van out and the group were heading toward to the different location trip by themselves and yes...they are going to visit someone in different house. Then (Y/N) was remembered about the old woman name was Vera and that woman must be friend of (Y/N)'s mom before...and yes...she went to her high school for long time ago and (Y/N) was chuckle little bit that he want to see her again.

Then the group were drove to there right away and make them are finally made it right on the time and (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he saw all everything around here and it was good memories for what he remembered his mother take me here for vacation trip...like long time ago.

(Y/N): "*This could be bring good my memory.*" He thought himself and make him was sat on the seat and he just keep driving his vehicle car goes faster and finally the group were made it right on the time. Then (Y/N) was with Max, Ben, and Gwen stepped out of the vehicles and then they turn their heads to look at the old woman was came here and she was half fat big like this but...no disrespect toward to her alright? No disrespect at the oldest people.

 Vera: "Max, it's good to see you!" She said to Max.

Max: "You too, Vera...it's been awhile when I was been here for long time ago." He said to Vera and then she was nod her head and then she look at Ben and Gwen that she just wave the two of them and pecks them on the cheeks until she notice (Y/N) is here.

Vera: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hello, Vera." He said to her and then the two of them were giving a hug tight right away and Vera let go and she said.

Vera: "You looks like...grown up already, (Y/N). You're looks like your mom when she was in her age." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I get that a lot...but now I'm 18 year old already...I have a driver license ID, and everything that I really care about." He said to her and make her giggle little bit and she told him that it will be fine right now and then (Y/N) who was chuckle little bit. When the five of them went inside Vera's house but until (Y/N) turn his head to look at the window from the neighbor's house and he saw there was an old man who just chilling by himself and he was look at them and he hisses out with the face of anger...like a snarl and he roll the window up by himself.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...that old dude is hiding something...but I can sense something else about this guy." He said to himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was take a walk outside by himself and he is chilling little bit and then (Y/N) just walk for few miles by himself and then until (Y/N) notice something else was passes through him and make him turn his head to look at the golf club car was moving...by itself?!? What the fuck?!?

(Y/N): "What in the hell?!?" He said in surprise and then he just turn his head to look at the golf cart was driving by itself...wait a minute...it was driving by itself...couldn't it be...Ben. When (Y/N) was use the device to take a look at it and make him tries to figure it out how is he going to do next but he need to summoned a new alien guardian out by himself and he was waiting for it to come out and (Y/N) press it down on the device by himself.

(Y/N): "Alright, here goes nothing." He said to himself and make him press it and then out of nowhere a pink bright flashlight glowing up right away and (Y/N) use his arms were covering his eyes and make him was finally seen it is died down by itself. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the revealed of this new alien and guardian by herself and well...here she really is...and she was seems to be perfect and also a ghost by herself.

Ghostfreak/Gory.

(Y/N): "Well, hello there...beautiful." He said to her and make her notice (Y/N) and she was smile up and she said.

Gory: "Hello, master (Y/N)!~" She said to him and giving him a hug right away and his face was squished by Gory's breasts and make him taken surprise for what her is really hugging him tightly and then (Y/N) was told her to get off of him.

Gory: "Why did you summon me here, master?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, anyway I summon you here because I want you to checking out that gold cart club over there and I need to make sure that you were know if it is Ben...and I just need to know about it." He said to her and make her nod her head and she went off to where the golf car driving away.

(Y/N): "Just need to make sure Ben is found something." He said to himself.

Ben: "Oh no, this isn't good." He said to himself and he was about to grab by whatever it is...the old man isn't like any human normal beings...but out of nowhere there was a hands grab the shoulders from Ben and make him was taken surprise and he turn his head to look up and he saw Gory appeared here by herself and she grab him and disappeared by herself and him.

Ben: "W-Whoa!!!!!!!!" He shout out in surprise and Gory just save Ben's life.

Gory: "Easy, boy....I'm Gory and I am (Y/N)'s lover...I am here to pick you up." She said to Ben and then the two of them went to (Y/N) who was stood right there and waiting for them for what happened next and they were finally made it here by themselves and (Y/N) look at Gory set Ben down on the ground. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Ben is here and make him asked the kid about what happened back there and he need to know why did he just follow someone else in there.

(Y/N): "Ben, can you tell me what did you do back there?" He asked Ben.

Ben: "You not going to believe me for what I just found something else in there...and there was some sort of aliens in there...but they are shapeshifters also they were afraid of the waters...their weakness is waters." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Tell me more everything, man." He told Ben.

At Night.

When (Y/N) with Ben went back to Gwen and the two of them need to talk with her about an important is coming and it is danger right now and then (Y/N) want Gwen to trust him because he doesn't want Gwen need to be afraid...and there is something goes up right now and when (Y/N) went to his vehicle car right away by himself and make him grab the water toy guns for him and Gwen by himself that (Y/N) giving it to Gwen.

Gwen: "Whoa, you giving me this?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then (Y/N) grab his other toy water gun out by himself and it is long weapon.

(Y/N): "Yep, this is mine as well...alright listen...if your grandpa Max was been capture by these aliens...whatever you do...shoot him that he isn't your grandfather...because the way of these aliens were acting like not humans at all." He told Gwen and make her nod her head and (Y/N) look at Ben and he said.

(Y/N): "Are you ready, Ben?" He asked Ben and make him nod his head and then (Y/N) was heard Vera ask the three of them about what's going on but (Y/N) blast Vera with a water gun and make her screaming out into extinguised.

Gwen: "Aunt Vera...but...how is she-" She tries to speak and (Y/N) told her.

(Y/N): "She was been kidnapped by one of these aliens...anyway...Ben start to transform with your watch...I will summoned Helen will help you out." He told him and make him nod his head and then the three of them are moving out and they both saw Max was there. Then (Y/N) notice the act of fake 'Max' was pretending and (Y/N) was shooting him with his water gun at him and then (Y/N) take him down with water gun.

(Y/N): "Let's find that base before these things came out." He told the three of them and make them nod their heads and they were moving out by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

When the three of them went to the secret base where the aliens keep the humans in there by themselves and then (Y/N) with Gwen and Ben are going to fight these aliens by themselves...and (Y/N) was summoned Helen out and Ben was going to transform into Heatblast by himself.

(Y/N): "Let's get on it!!!!!" He told them and they nod their heads and make them were running to there and take them down.

After Helen and Ben defeat the alien shapeshifter and then (Y/N) get Max, Vera, and the other humans out of the ship because they both were important to them and (Y/N) was finally save the others back there...but now (Y/N) just save the people again and same to Ben.

Ben: "So, we won?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think so...anyway let's get them to safety and wake up."

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 491 39
Love The Man. Fear The Beasts. (Y/N): "Sometimes the world no longer need a hero...sometimes the world would need is...a monster." (Y/N) (L/N) is son...
40.4K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...
27.4K 858 35
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters because the two of them are in the illusion of...
4.2K 112 9
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...