Screem Of Mute

Від aynar07

Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to t... Більше

1.Start of disaster
2.Grahpravesh
3.Sleepless Night
4.Chandan
5.Cried
6.Fear or Anger
7.First night 1
First night 2
First night 3
First night 4
8. Hriday
Hriday 2
Hriday 3
Hriday 4
Outlash 1
Outlash 2
Outlash 3
Outlash 4
Turmoil 1
Turmoil 2
Turmoil 3
Turmoil 4
Meeting 1
Meeting 2
Meeting 3
Meeting 4
Safe place 1
Safe place 2
Safe place 3
safe place 4
Jealous 1
Jaleous 2
Jaleous 3
Jaleous 4
Jaleous 5
Jaleous 6
Guest 1
Guest 2
Guest 3
Guest 4
Flashback 1
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Flashback 4
Plan 1
Plan 2
Plan 3
Cruel 1
Cruel 2
Cruel 3
Cruel 4
Hell 1
Hell 2
Hell 3
Hell 4
Fate1
Fate 2
Fate3
Fate 4
What the Mess???
What The Mess?? 2
What the Mess?? 3
What the Mess??4
Lead 1
Lead 2
Lead 3
Lead 4
Author Note
Samuhik vivah. 1
Samuhik vivah 2
Samuhik vivah 3
Samuhik vivah 4.
Scared 1
Scared 2
Scared 3
Scared 4
Together 1
Together 2
Together 3
Together 4
Romance in the Air 1

Plan 4

726 29 3
Від aynar07

Every one had dinner in silence no one talked about the fight which happened and no one talked about mugdha's fainting, latika told Bhavna that mugdha's hand is injured while cooking, so she is resting and every one got busy in eating.

But dhanraj singhania was looking at hriday and Arjun.

He clicked his tongue and started.
"Huh, aj kal ke bacche bhi na kuch nahi kar sakte, fight bhi ki to bass kindergarten ke baccho Jaisi."
(Huh, today's generation is so immature, they can't fight properly they fought just like kindergarten kids.)

Looking at everyone dhanraj emphasis.
"Do you all know? when I had fought with Vishvas, when we ware at your age. we both ware admitted in the hospital. as we had really very bad fatal injuries and look at you both just some scratches.
Huh...Cowards."

Listening this both hriday and Arjun felt they have got tight slap, this is their insult. Come on there was some one was unconscious so they stop their fight if not there must be funeral of one of them or Both of them.

Others just acknowledged his statement silently.
They all are from prestigious families and knows about the power dhanraj singhania holds, noone is going to talk back with him. They have brain.
So they keep there opinion to themselves.

But Anand Agnihotri was having complicated look, he was thinking.
'I thought only I have mental patient in my family, but now I can give guarantee that this family surely give compitition in craziness to Agnihotri's.'
Shaking his head he again started to dig in his food.

Maithili after dinner asked for glass of milk and went to Mugdha's room to deliver it personally.

"Mugdha."
Maithili called her who was brushing her teeth in bathroom for nth time.

Mugdha washing her face come out of bathroom and taking the glass immediately drunk it .

'Thanks.'
Mugdha signed by her hand.

Both of them settled on sofa, and maithili and mugdha Both of them asked the same question, maithili by her voice, and mugdha by her hand sign.

"How are you?"

Both laughed.

"Are you okay "
Again both asked the same question.

Both laughed.

Mugdha in sign language said.
"I am fine and happy."

Maithili caressing Mugdha's wrist looked at mugdha with teary face.

"Mugdha, when I did this, at that time you told me that coward to do this type of thing, then why did you do it ."
She wiped her tears and continued.
"You are Bravest person in the world, na!! . Then why?"

Listening this mugdha smiled and said in sign language.

"Yes, I am Bravest person in the world, but that time I thought, I didn't had strength to fight the battle which was going ahead of me ."
Mugdha said in sign language.

"Now? now also you think that it is hard to fight the battle."
Maithili asked caressing Mugdha's cheek.

"No , there is no need to fight cause there is no battle."
Mugdha said in sign language and maithili hugged her.

Both remain in that position crying a little. Mugdha really missed maithili, she was not present in Agnihotri mantion as she was always with her parents house , who lived in Mumbai and mugdha lived in Pune.

Maithili and Anand are brother and sister from kakasaheb Agnihotri aka Sanjay Agnihotri .

Anand is a scientist and maithili is a lawyer, maithili is same age as Arjun Agnihotri and Anand is elder among all of them.
Mugdha never met Anand till today, as today is Both of them had first time encountered with eachother.

Sanjay Agnihotri is a politician, who was very bad person. not only by profession, but also by heart, he is terrible father and human being.

Maithili was in Agnihotri mantion once on her holidays, there she met mugdha and in that time period Both of them had little conversation which got them understand each other's situation.

Mugdha broke the hug and asked maithili if she needs any help.

On which maithili denying politely said,
" it's my battle and I will fight it. And won it."

Mugdha was tense about Satyajeet Randhawa .
Sensing mugdha's concern maithili said.
"Don't worry about him, he can't harm me, I am prepared now."

Changing the topic maithili started the conversation.
"Well I was there at your wedding, but no one was allowed to be near you, and kaki was talking that they will get benefitted by the deal, which is signed by singhania's and they will free from you."
With a sad face maithili said to mugdha. Maithili know very well how much it will hurt mugdha but it is order from her ajoba aka vishvas Agnihotri. so she had to fulfill his command.

"But kaka was not that much happy about it, I don't know why? They ware planning something about this deal.
They want this deal as early as possible, are singhania's going to sign this deal.
I don't think it's good Idea, Mugdha, what do you think?"
Maithili told mugdha about everyone's feelings about that deal.

"What is deal actually?"
Mugdha asked her in sign language.

" I didn't get any information about it, as it is really very confidential.
And if this deal didn't get signed kaka wants you to divorce hriday immediately. They are planning something else with you."
Maithili was concerned about mugdha as she very well knows what mugdha had been thorough.

"What are you thinking about this? Do you want to divorce him?"
Maithili asked concern she knows what mugdha think about love and marriage. But she didn't want mugdha to divorce hriday.

"I am not divorcing him."
Mugdha immediately told in sign language her response. Mugdha didn't want to go again in that place, where she only got so many bad memories.

Relief washed over maithili as she heard mugdha's answer and mugdha sensed it very well.

"Oh , it's ok. Ajoba Said hriday is very good person and God had given signal to Both of your marriage.
But.."
Maithili trailed after saying this.

Mugdha asked her what happened in sign language.

"Arjun, he was planning something big. He is still thinking that your marriage is slap on Agnihotri's, as you are a girl.
he is so wierd, you know that right?
He is thinking that singhania's have upper hand in the all ordeal. Cause you are girl and he is doing something to destroy singhania's.
and I am damn sure he is going to do something that is very bad for singhania's."
Maithili was talking about everything which was happened in the Agnihotri mantion after mugdha's departure.

Mugdha's mind was thinking about that girl Apsara and her doubt was becoming stong by maithili's every word.

Watching mugdha's tensed face which emptied with all joy maithili changed the topic.

"Oh my, I forgot to tell you, I am going to France for six months, as I have a very important work there."
Maithili told mugdha about her plans for future.

"Are you running away from him?"
Mugdha asked maithili in sign language.

"No mugdha, I am not. And I will not."
Maithili's determined voice heard in the room.

No one said anything, but that silence was peace which was enough for mugdha to understand that maithili is in better condition now.

From chatting with maithili, mugdha understood that Arjun is thinking that they were get insulted. To get back to singhania's he will surely do something that will harm singhania's reputation.

'Uhh... Why all trouble maker always makes problem in her life.'

"Mugdha do you know Anand Dada had come today, here. for meeting. I met him after fifteen years you know? I am very happy. I wish he will stay with us forever."
Maithili was talking about Anand, as Anand Agnihotri is her real brother and most kindest in all Agnihotri's after maithili.
Maithili wanted to spend more time with Anand as she loves him so much.

Mugdha nodded her head in affirmative way. She don't know what type of person is Anand Agnihotri is as she never had any real encounter with him.

Both of them talked for sometimes and maithili departed to her room.

By the talk mugdha understood that the deal which is going to happen between Agnihotri's and singhania's is about a developement project which is going to happen in one the village of Pune.
Karavan.

This project is to build a high class city in Pune which was going to be most major project of the decade.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

**********

Agnihotri family

Abasaheb Agnihotri aka vishvas.
Vishvas Agnihotri and his wife Iravati Agnihotri.
Both live in village.

They had three sons.

#1 kakasaheb Agnihotri aka Sanjay Agnihotri. ( Politician)
Spouse - Meena Sanjay Agnihotri. ( Housewife)

Son - Anand Agnihotri (35)( scientist)
Spouse - (unknown)
Child - (hidden)

Daughter - maithili Agnihotri ( 30)( lawyer)
Ex lover- Satyajeet Agnihotri.(32)
No one knows about it other than mugdha.

#2 Dadasaheb Agnihotri aka Vijay Agnihotri. ( Buisness man)
Wife- Suchitra. ( Kitty party host)

Son- Arjun Agnihotri ( 30)( buisness man)
Lover- currently Apsara Rohile (25)

Daughter - Arpita Agnihotri (27)(model)
Spouse - Pratik thakral (27) (buisness man.) ( finance)

Adopted daughter - Mugdha.( 23)
Spouse - Hriday Singhania.(27) (buisness man)

#3 nanasaheb Agnihotri aka Ajay Agnihotri.
Wife - Surekha Agnihotri ( shopping mall visitor)

Daughter - Aparna Agnihotri ( 23)
Had multiple one night stand with Rishi thakral.
In relation with - Rishi thakral ( 26) (Buisness man)

Son - Aarav Agnihotri (15) (student)
Crush - his English teacher.

.

.
.
Enjoy reading.

Vote

And comment.

Thanks.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

771K 42.6K 67
"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the great Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore ko mai...
293K 27.4K 34
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
1.4M 59K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
1.2M 91K 66
ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...