Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 5: Washington B.C

1K 28 8
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

There was a big beautiful city in this world by itself and yes...where the President was been living here by himself and also everything around here was peaceful.

Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It's defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government's 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. It's also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.

Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia and commonly called Washington or D.C., is the capital city and federal district of the United States. The city is on the Potomac River, across from Virginia, and shares land borders with Maryland to its north and east. Washington, D.C., was named for George Washington, a Founding Father and the first president of the United States.[14][15] The district is named for Columbia, the female personification of the nation.

Washington, D.C., anchors the southern end of the Northeast megalopolis, one of the nation's largest and most influential cultural, political, and economic regions. As the seat of the U.S. federal government and several international organizations, the city is an important world political capital. The city had 20.7 million domestic visitors and 1.2 million international visitors, ranking seventh among U.S. cities as of 2022.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the restaurant by himself and he was in the McDonald by himself and he just sat there and he was eating the hamburger by himself and then (Y/N) just eating with his own food like peaceful as well. Then (Y/N) was got his other hamburger that is for someone else is eating the foods by herself.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...it is pretty good to eat." He said to himself and when (Y/N) was eating his own food and drink the soda until he heard his phone ringing out and make him grab it out of his pant and he was holding it in his hand and he take a look at the phone number and name of this person for herself.

(Y/N): "Well, shit...Mom." He said to himself.

???: "So, are you going to eat more? Master?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nah, go ahead....Grace...I think my mom was called me right now." He said to her and there was a little female alien who was feminine and she was a different race and she looks like small as a mouse but she was almost looks like a frog by herself. Wait, is she summoned out by (Y/N)? Well, of course she really is going to eat the food by herself and this girl was definitely love to eating her foods.

Grey Matter/Grace.

Grace: "Okay." She said to (Y/N) and she went back to eating her own foods right away by herself and (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the phone and make him answer at it by himself and he asked her about what happened.

(Y/N): "Hey, mom....what's up?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "No, no, I'm fine...I am with Max, Ben, and Gwen for summer trip vacation." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know...and I understand that I am safe with them...by the way how are you doing?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "Oh, that's good...I just want to know that you were definitely worries me like a lot and I always got a protection for myself." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Thanks, mom. I am grown big boy up and I know what am I doing alright? Gotta go." He said to her.

(Y/N): "I love you too, mom. Bye." He said to her and he was turn off the phone by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) just put his phone to the table and make him was know his mom is worrying about him and then Grace turn her head to look up at (Y/N) and she asked (Y/N).

Grace: "Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nah, I just thinking about my mom....she was definitely strong woman and she is really been alright in her trip vacation for herself." He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and she went to (Y/N) and put her hand on (Y/N)'s hand and she said.

Grace: "Your mother is going to be alright, (Y/N)...seems you were care about your mother pretty much...anyway...are you going to eat first?" She asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head to her and he tell her that he is going to eat all of it by himself. Then the two of them were eating their own foods by themselves and after the two of them were done eating their foods and (Y/N) just take Grace to the vehicle car by himself.

(Y/N): "Well, let's going back to Max right now cause he-" He tries to said and make him was heard the phone ringing out and he grab it in his hand and he take an answer at it by himself and he said.

(Y/N): "Yello?" He asked him.

Max: "(Y/N)! Where are you?!? Listen, we don't have a time! Ben is in trouble with some kind of situation right now!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, where you at? Tell me the location." He said to him.

Max: "Liquid store! Hurry, Ben is in trouble right now!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was end the call by himself and then (Y/N) start the engine of the vehicle car by himself and then Grace was going with (Y/N) too...the two of them are going out by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

In Liquid Store.

When (Y/N) was appeared here right on the time and make him just arrive right on the time and he notice there was a giant big frog monster is appeared here and make (Y/N) didn't know how it become like this.

(Y/N): "What in the hell?!?" He said in surprise and make him notice there were three of them are here...but these two mutant monsters were Parrot, and Hamster.

(Y/N): "What in the hell?!?" He said to himself.

Max: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Max over there and he was waving his hand at (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was gonna ask him about what is going on but the giant mutant frog monster was jumped out of the window and the bastard who was riding the frog mutant monster by himself he got out and then Parrot mutant creature was flying out too...he had the control device on his head.

(Y/N): "Max, what's going on here?!? Where's-" He tries to said and make him notice Ben who was on the hamster behind and he is riding it by himself.

(Y/N): "What the-" He said in surprise.

Max: "There's no time to talk! We have to get him out of there!" He said to (Y/N) and make him look at Grace and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Grace! Are you ready?!?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was holding her as baseball and make him thrown her to the Hamster mutant where Ben is in his Grey Matter form and then they both were tries to stop this creature...the creature was running around like a wild animal and hit those stuffs by themselves and finally they both were crashes through the other things around...they trapped the creature in there. When (Y/N) was seen this and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a weapon down on the ground and that is a sledgehammer.

(Y/N): "Okay, that looks peaceful." He said to himself and make him grab the weapon from the ground and he is holding it in his hands and he grasp the weapon tightly by himself and then (Y/N) was look at the hamster creature and make him was holding it tightly and he was walking toward at the creature and the creature was about to eat the two of them.

When he slammed his weapon down at the creature in the head and he was hit at the creature in three times and knocked him out

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and he turn around to look at Ben and Grace and he said.

(Y/N): "Are you two alright?" He asked the two of them and make them nod their heads and then they were transform back to themselves and (Y/N) was look Grace finally disappeared and Ben finally change back into his human form.

(Y/N): "Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?" He asked them.

Time Skip Later.

Afternoon.

When (Y/N), Gwen, and Ben tries to research about the mysterious villain who was turn those two animals into mutant creatures and then (Y/N) tries to figure it out and he was finally found out the whole thing about it.

(Y/N): "Guys...I think I found out who is this guy really was." He said to the three of them.

(Y/N): "Dr. Animo...his name is Dr. Animo." He said to them and make him was explaining to them about Dr. Animo...history and also the failure with jealous of Dr. Animo.

Ben: "Okay, so which way did he just go?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He's heading to the museum...we need to get there fast as we could...before he do something stupid." He told them and then they both were going out and after Animo by themselves and then they both went to the museum right away. When they got there and it was too late Animo was there by himself and then he just start to doing the move by himself and make (Y/N) wasn't like this and then he use the animal device by himself and he start to make the history mammal came back alive.

The Mammoth.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex.

(Y/N): "Shit...Ben...do your thing!" He shout out to him and make him was going to press the button on his device and watch that he was transform into his new alien race different form by himself.

(Y/N): "Animo..." he said in growl and then he turn his head to look over there and he saw Parrot was about to take Gwen and he push her out of the way and let the Parrot take (Y/N) with it and then it is flying out to somewhere else by himself.

Ben/Gwen/Max: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out to (Y/N) and make (Y/N) was got a pocket knife came out of his pant's pocket and he was holding it then he stabbed the creature's leg and make the creature was shrieking out in pain and then (Y/N) was falling down. Then (Y/N) use his device watch and tries to switch any different alien female guardian forms and then (Y/N) press the device of his watch and he was summon her out by himself and after he was summon her out and this one is different.

When she was out and make her turn to look at her master who was falling out of the sky and make her got panic and she was flying toward to (Y/N).

Stinkfly/Sarah.

Sarah: "HANG ON, MASTER!!!!!! I GOT YOU!!!!!!!" She shout out to him and she got her in his arms and make her was flying out to somewhere and the Parrot was chasing (Y/N) and her.

(Y/N): "Better do something about it!" He said to her and make her nod her head and she was flying out to where Ben really is....she going to distract the parrot mutant bird and then she flew up and the parrot mutant was slammed by Ben's Four-Arms form and knock the creature with one hit.

(Y/N): "Listen, I'm going after Animo and stopped him! You deal with that thing by yourself!" He said to Ben and make Ben nod his head.

(Y/N): "Sarah, take me there fast as you could...we need to stop Animo." He said to her.

Sarah: "Yes, sir!" She said to (Y/N) and she was flying up there fast as she could by herself.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

Here comes the bad guy was here by himself and he was riding a T-Rex smash through the building by himself.

When Animo was here right on the time and then he is going to take whatever it is belong to him right now.

When (Y/N) was with Sarah arrive right on the time and then (Y/N) saw the T-Rex is big and he set down by Sarah and (Y/N) told Sarah to take this thing down and also take the device from Dr. Animo as well. Then Sarah was distracting the creature by herself and finally she got the device in her hands.

Animo: "MY CONTROL!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her.

Sarah: "Sorry, that won't belong to you." She said to him and she throw it to (Y/N) and make had it in his hands and he was holding it in his hands and he was throw the stuff down on the ground so hard and make it shattered into pieces.

Animo: "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger and his mutant pets were transform back to their own animal forms and the living t-rex was turn back into skeleton...Animo was fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) beating the shit out of Animo by himself and knock him out.

(Y/N): "Sorry, asshole...you're under arrest." He said to him.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1K 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
27.8K 497 9
When an alien device came crashing down in the middle of the woods, A boy named Y/n who found the device was then cursed and blessed with now gaining...
2.7K 115 16
(Y/N)/Venom: "We...Are Venom." (A/N: So classic Spiderman comic book will be in here...and I don't choose the original Venom comic...but only PS5 of...
28.5K 602 39
Love The Man. Fear The Beasts. (Y/N): "Sometimes the world no longer need a hero...sometimes the world would need is...a monster." (Y/N) (L/N) is son...