Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 18 She's lying
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 33 The False Accusations
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Epilogue

Chapter 69 Our Journey

953 61 10
By mehaklovely

Grace's P.O.V.

Twins are sleeping in their nursery, and I stand in front of the mirror, wiping off my makeup after a photoshoot. Closing my eyes as I spray the toner, I feel warm arms wrapping around me. I don't need to open my eyes to know who is it because I have already recognised the touch.

It's my man. My husband. Steve.

He buries his face in my neck, tightening his grip around my waist. My brows furrow in worry because he seems tense. I can feel it.

I immediately open my eyes and meet his gaze through the mirror. "Are you alright, baby?"

He looks back at me in the mirror, moving away from me. "I'm fine. Just work stress. Need a warm bath."

He hurries to the bathroom and shuts the door.

I've never seen him so stressed about work before. I'm certain there's something else bothering him.

And I know very well how to get him to open up and relax. A mischievous glint appears in my eyes as I ponder my plan.

I pull off my dress in a jiffy before entering the bathroom. Steve is lying in the bathtub, his eyes closed as if he's lost in deep thoughts.

As I step into the bathtub, he opens his eyes, startled. Passing him a warm smile, I settle down into his lap, draping my arms around his neck.

"I wanted to take a bath with you," I tell him, resting my head on his chest.

He kisses my forehead, holding me tight. "Love, I need you right now."

I straddle him. "I know that's why I'm here," I whisper against his lips before capturing them, grinding myself against his dick inside the water. He devours my lips, squeezing my buttocks.

His lips are my addiction.

"Did you forget you have to punish me for teasing you today over the text when you were in the meeting?" I inquire as we break the kiss.

A moan escapes my lips as his rough hands land on my ass. "Yeah, how could I forget? Even after my warning, you didn't stop teasing your husband by sending him your sexy photos."

My plan succeeded. Whatever was bothering him is now a forgotten issue. We'll discuss it later. Right now, this moment is what matters. It's just him, me, and the passion between us.

"Now it's my time to tease you, Wifey." With a swift motion, he positions me to sit between his legs, now with my back against his front body.

"Open your legs, Wifey." He orders in a gentle tone, slightly smacking my inner thighs, causing me to splay my legs for him.

"Good girl." He remarks, rubbing my clit inside the water in a teasing motion.

"Now tell me, will you tease your husband?" He asks, directly spanking between my thighs, causing me to jump and shut my legs.

"Keep your legs open for your husband, Grace." He parts my legs, grabbing my thighs. "Now, if they get close, I'll tie you up and spank your little pussy until it turns sore." His warning sends a direct twitch between my thighs.

Fuck! I really want him to do that with me. Bound naked in the bathtub and completely at the mercy of my husband, it's a turn-on.

He spanks me again, asking, "Will you tease your husband again?"

"Yes, I'll." I deliberately close my legs and respond, moaning. "You know, husband, how much I love to tease you." I wink at him over my shoulder.

"I think," he says, stepping out of the bathtub. "I have to tie you up."

Yes, please. I can't wait.

He rushes to our room and returns with his ties. His eyes glint with mischievous as he approaches me, and my heart thumps with excitement.

After laying me down in the bathtub, he spreads my legs and fastens my ankles to the grab bars on either side of the bathtub. Securing my wrists to the water knobs above my head, he stands up to admire his handiwork. I am completely at his mercy, my body exposed and vulnerable.

His desire-filled eyes meet mine as he speaks in a husky tone. "You look so tempting, Love. I can't resist the urge to touch every inch of you." He trails his fingers over my exposed body, sending shivers down my spine.

My breath becomes heavy as he leans in, his lips hovering just above mine. "But first, I need to make sure you understand the consequences of teasing me," he whispers in a seductive tone, tracing his fingers on my exposed crotch.

"I'm going to give you." He lifts his hand in the air, and I moan as he spanks my pussy. "Exactly what you deserve, my naughty wifey." Smack. "You like it when I punish you, right?" Smack. "Don't you?" Smack. Smack.

Fuck! The pain filled with pleasure is driving me crazy.

"Yes... I love it." I answer, panting and moaning. I arch my back, offering myself completely to him. The ties that bind me heighten my arousal. He is giving me exactly what I was yearning for.

With each strike of his hand, my desire for him grows, and I can feel the wetness between my thighs begging for his touch. I want nothing more than to feel him inside me now.

"Please... Steve..." I beg.

"What, Wifey?" He asks, parting my pussy lips.

I whisper, "I want to feel you deep inside me."

"Will you tease me?" He asks, moving his finger in a circulation motion on my clit.

"No," I murmur, my eyes fixed on him.

"I can't hear you." He gives me a hard spank directly on my clit, eliciting a loud moan from my mouth.

Fuck! Why does it feel so good to be under his control?

"No. No." As he constantly spanks my clit, I answer him with great difficulty. "I won't tease you, husband. I promise."

"Good! I think now you have learned your lesson." He says, untying my legs before hovering over me.

As he enters deep into me in one go, I scream, wrapping my legs around his torso and clutching my bound hands above my head.

Only this man can make me feel so damn good.

***

After our passionate encounter, we relax in the bathtub, both of us panting. I sit nestled between his legs, my head resting on his chest, my back against his front, his hands encircling my chest while his fingers tease my nipples.

"How are you feeling now?" I ask him, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Out of the world." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "And credit goes to you, my love." He licks my earlobe. "You know very well how to distract your husband." Making circles around my nipples with his fingers, he bites my earlobe, eliciting a soft moan from my mouth.

I'm so sore, yet I'm again aroused. Fuck!

"Now if you're feeling out of the world, husband, spill it out," I ask him in a serious tone, pushing away my sexual arousal to the side for a moment.

"Huh?"

"What was bothering you?" Upon hearing my words, his body stiffens behind me and his fingers stop moving. "Tell me." I urge, clasping his hands.

"I got to know about the kidnapper of our daughter." Now my body stiffens at his words.

The mere mention of Giana's kidnapping sends shivers down my spine. The last month has been a nightmare without our little princess, and whoever was behind it, I'll ensure they suffer until their last breath.

Now that Steve knows who is responsible, he should be relieved. I wonder why he's upset.

As I turn my face to look at him, he stares at me with sadness in his eyes. I expected relief, closure even, but his sombre expression tells a different story.

"Steve, why aren't you relieved? You found out who did this to Giana," I say softly, searching his eyes for answers.

He sighs heavily, his grip on my chest tightening. "I am relieved, Grace," he begins, his voice heavy with emotion. "Relieved that we finally know the truth. But..." He pauses, his gaze distant as he struggles to find the right words.

"But what?" I ask in a soft tone, my heart aching at his dejected expression. "Tell me about the kidnapper."

Steve takes a deep breath before finally speaking. "It's Zara."

My heart sinks at Steve's revelation. Zara, Steve's best friend's wife. She was a nice woman. How could she betray us in such a cruel and unimaginable way?

"Zara?" I repeat in disbelief tone.

Steve nods solemnly, his eyes filled with pain and sorrow. "I found Giana's bracelet at Jace's house. So I confronted Jace, and he confessed. He said it was Zara's idea, but..." his voice falters as he struggles to find the right words.

Now I understand why he was so upset because his best friend was involved in this. But why did they do this?

"I don't understand," I whisper in a disbelief tone. "Why would Zara do something like this?"

Steve's voice trembles as he continues, "Zara lost her baby girl in a tragic accident a couple of years ago. She couldn't cope with the loss, Grace. It shattered her. And when she saw Giana, she convinced herself that Giana was her daughter, that somehow fate had given her back what she had lost."

My heart aches as I try to understand the depth of Zara's pain and desperation.

Fuck! This wasn't the truth we were expecting. We wanted to make the kidnapper of our little daughter suffer. But now I don't feel angry anymore, rather I feel sorry for Zara because I understand the pain of losing a baby. It shatters your soul.

"That's... heartbreaking." I stutter, trying to digest the truth.

Steve nods, and his jaw tense with emotion. "I know. And despite what she's done, I can't stop myself from feeling sorry for her, Grace. When Zara saw me, she begged me to give her daughter back. She's broken, lost in her grief and delusion."

It hurts me even more because I wanted to punish the person who caused us so much pain. But how can I inflict more suffering on someone who is already in more pain than we were? At this moment, I can't help but empathise with her.

"I can't imagine what she must be going through," I murmur, my voice laced with sympathy. "Losing a child... it's every parent's worst nightmare. It's a pain I wouldn't wish upon anyone."

He nods in agreement, his expression filled with pain. "I know, Grace. And as much as I want justice for what she's done, I can't ignore the fact that she's suffering as well."

I shift in front of me and embrace him. "It's a lot to take in, Steve," I murmur, burying my face in his shoulder as he wraps his warm arm around me.

"I know, Love," he whispers, pulling me closer. "But we can't do anything now except accept the truth and move on."

"Yes." I pull away from him to meet his gaze. "At least now we got the closure; although it was an unexpected one."

"That's what life is. Unpredictable." He brushes off my wet hair from my face.

"The unpredictable life which led us together. Who thought that our contract marriage would turn into something so deep and meaningful?" I finish his sentence with a smile.

"Exactly. Despite all the challenges we've faced, I wouldn't change a single moment of it. Our journey together, though unexpected, has been the greatest blessing of my life." He clasps my face and presses his lips on my forehead.

"Neither would I change a single thing," I reply, fixing my gaze filled with affection on him. "You've brought so much light into my life, Steve. I'll always be grateful for that." I lean in and capture his lips in a tender kiss.

***

At night, the twins are sitting between Steve and me with their toys. Instead of playing, they're mostly crawling over us and cuddling us, their giggles filling the room. I can't even express in words how I feel when they express their love like this.

I lock my eyes with their father's, entangling my tiny finger with his, wondering about us.

Our journey, from a one-night stand to a contract marriage, from hate to love, and from being two individuals to growing as parents, is truly incredible. It'll be etched in our hearts till our last breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
1M 25.3K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
6.5M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...
845K 30.1K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...