Ben 10: What If Carnage Get C...

By Huyhuynh4061

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Hello, Rick
Prologue 02: The Red Slayer
Chapter 1: The Summer Time
Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix
Chapter 5: Washington B.C
Chapter 6: The Krakken
Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 8: The Hunted
Chapter 9: Tourist Trap
Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Carnage's Awakened
Chapter 12: The Alliance
Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity
Chapter 14: The Family Grave
Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus
Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)
Chapter 18: A Small Problem/Massacre
Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death
Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)
Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!
Chapter 23: Carnage V.S Zaskar
Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11
Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage
Chapter 26: New Family
Chapter 27: King In Red
Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 29: The Queen & The King
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead

633 22 13
By Huyhuynh4061

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Then the woman was sniffing up at (Y/N) and she was smell his scent and make her was happy and panting like a dog...then she tackle him down on the ground and she was pulled him into kissing right away and he was taken surprise and he was got dominated by this alien woman and finally let go then she begin to licking (Y/N)'s cheek.

(Y/N): "*LAUGHING* Stop it, that tickles!" He said to her.

Gwen: "Urrgh, she smells so stink!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was finally got up from the ground and then he asked the alien woman.

(Y/N): "Can you help me to catch up with my friend Ben...he's in the woods." He said to her and make her nod her head and she was hold (Y/N) up with one her left hand and then she use her right arm as crawling by herself and she begin to sprint off and after Ben.

Gwen: "(Y/N)! Make sure Ben is going to be safe!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright! I'll get him for his own safety!" He said to Gwen and then (Y/N) with Willis were moving out to somewhere else and they both went to searching for Ben right away and they need to go after him and this is for his own safety. Then (Y/N) who was holding by Willis and make him blush little bit about her who was strong and she is definitely strong as hell and the alien woman was begin to moving out by herself and then she was finally land down on the tree branch and she was sniffing up to the sky.

She tries to sniff the scent of Ben right away and make her was smell it.

(Y/N): "Did you smell him?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she growl little bit.

Willis: "We...have a...companies." She said to (Y/N) and make the two of them turn their heads to look over there and saw there was flying drones who were going out by themselves.

(Y/N): "What the hell are those things?" He asked himself and he saw there was three of the drones are flying here by themselves and they went after Ben in his Wildmutt form.

(Y/N): "Shit, they are after him...Listen...we need to get him...he's in danger right now." He told her and make her nod her head and then the alien woman toss (Y/N) behind her back and he was wrapped his arms around her neck and then his legs were wrapped around behind her back and make the two of them were running off right away by themselves.

Ben: "Uh oh...this isn't good." He said and then drone was about to kill him but out of nowhere Willis came out of nowhere and tackle one of the drone by herself and she use her claws begin to tearing the drone apart off with her bare hands. After Willis was done with it and she let out a roar up on the sky and Ben was taken surprise for what he saw (Y/N) just summon the wildmutt alien woman and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Ben and he asked him.

(Y/N): "Ben, you alright?" He asked Ben.

Ben: "Yeah, I-I-I'm fine...was she-"

(Y/N): "Yep, she is same like your form...anyway...we are going back to Max and Gwen. Come on hop on!" He said to Ben and then Ben was hop on and make the three of them were moving back to Max, and Gwen that they going to meet up.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was take Ben back to Max and Gwen and then they both having a talk by themselves also (Y/N) ask Max.

(Y/N): "So, did you found the pods?" He asked him.

Max: "Yeah, it was there...but one of them was been destroyed...and whatever it is here...something just looking for the watches of yours." He said to (Y/N) and Ben.

(Y/N): "Ben was been chasing by the fly thing or whatever it is...he was been lucky alive by me and Willis take him back here." He said to Max and then Max understand about it and Willis was been disappeared and she goes back to the watch.

Ben: "So, are you saying we're not alone?" He asked Max.

Max: "Yes...we aren't alone...anyway thank you for help, (Y/N) and Gwen....I am appreciate you two look out for Ben." He said to (Y/N) and Gwen until out of nowhere the radio was called out and it was talking about there is a giant robot who was appeared here and attacking the civilians and innocents.

Gwen: "Giant robot...couldn't it be-" She tries to said but (Y/N) told her and the other two of them as well.

(Y/N): "It could be them...It is searching for the watches of us...Shit...that doesn't looks so good." He said to the three of them.

Ben: "Okay, if we have our watches and we can using the watches to transform and we can fight these robots." He said to them and (Y/N) told Max and Gwen that will be good idea for the two of them can fight the bad alien robots. Then the four of them went to somewhere with the van and they both stepped out of the vehicle by themselves and then (Y/N) with Ben are going to do their own things with hero activities.

(Y/N): "Alright, Ben...you go first." He said to Ben and make him nod his head and he pressed the watch and opened it up and then he pressing it down on the ground and make him was transform into different alien and race form as well.

After the transformation was done and make Ben was turn into Diamondhead and he was looks like dynamite and all everything inside at him looks like dynamite man and he was looks like 6'04 foot tall and he's same height as Max. Then his color will be same like the dress and that's all what he really become and (Y/N) was taken surprise to see the form of Diamondhead and he was looks like better and then he asked Ben.

(Y/N): "Ben, how are you feeling?" He asked Ben.

Diamondhead: "I felt cool." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then Max turn his head to look at (Y/N) and he asked him in question.

Max: "Now, (Y/N)...your turn." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) activate his watch and make him was use the watch switch to the other alien women races and different forms. Then (Y/N) was slam his left hand down on the watch by himself and finally pink flash bright up and make (Y/N), Diamondhead, Ben, Max, and Gwen were covering their faces and they were waiting for the light was died down.

Then here comes (Y/N)'s alien guardian up and yep...a feminine like Diamondhead and this woman was big and her butt...holy shit it was big little bit and she was same height as Ben's Diamondhead's form.

Diamondhead/Diana.

(Y/N): "Whoa...." He said to himself.

Diamondhead: "Why is it always being like me as female?" He asked himself and then Diana was finally summon out and make her turn her head to look around and she notice (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Hi, looks like you were summoned out by me." He said to her and make her was titled her head to (Y/N) and she was kneel down on the ground and she asked (Y/N).

Diana: "It seems you were summoned me, my lord." She said to (Y/N) and make her was grab (Y/N)'s right hand and kiss his hand and make him blush little bit and Gwen, Ben were laughing out toward to (Y/N) who was being princess and then Diana was a knight. Then (Y/N) was chuckle to her and he told her to get up again and make her was slowly got up from the ground and then she said to (Y/N).

Diana: "What do you need me here for, my lord?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I need your help right now...there is an enemy or greatest danger for this world." He said to her and make her nod her head to (Y/N) and she said.

Diana: "I shall assist with you, my lord." She said to (Y/N) and make him was look at them and they nod their heads and then they were moving out by themselves and (Y/N) with the others are going to get there fast as they could and there was a drone machine...and it is a giant.

(Y/N): "That's a goddamn big ass robot." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) look at Ben and he said.

(Y/N): "Ben, you know what to do...go take that thing down now! Diana, you will assist Ben fight that thing...make sure that you will not let him die." He said to her and then she nod her head and she was going out with Ben and then the two of them are fighting this big robot machine by themselves.

When Diana and Ben defeat the giant robot machine thing by themselves and they both take it down like clean very clean and make the two of them were finally defeat it by themselves.

Diamondhead: "Hey, thanks for your help."

Diana: "No need to thank me, boy. You should thanks for my lord." She said to Ben and then he was nod his head when the two of them look over there and they saw (Y/N), Max, and Gwen were cheering up. Then (Y/N) shout out the two of them and he told them to get out of there fast as they could and they both were run away from here and (Y/N) with Max and Gwen were catching up with the two of them.

After they both were got away from there and then (Y/N) was patting the shoulder of Diana and he told her that she did pretty well back there and she was smile and she was wrap her arms around (Y/N)'s waist and she pulled him into kissing right away and make him taken surprise and he put his hands on her shoulders and the two of them were keep kissing in passionate by themselves.

Diana: "I'll be there for you, my lord.~" She said to (Y/N) when the beeping sound and ending it right away by itself and finally the bright light was change Diana back to the watch and Ben was change back into his own human form.

Ben: "That was awesome!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Probably about it...anyway let's get back to the bus right away...we should get some sleep." He told him and the others.

Next Morning Later.

Back to Max & Gwen.

When Max and Gwen were cleaning the whole things up by themselves and they both didn't know where is (Y/N) because they are searching for the two of them.

Max: "Gwen, have you seen Ben and (Y/N)?" He asked her.

Gwen: "I don't know...but I think-" She tries to said and out of nowhere there was an appearance of someone else arrive here by herself and here comes the woman was appeared here and she looks like shape of Velociraptor by herself and she was carrying Ben in her arms and then (Y/N) who was behind her back. This woman's head had a helmet like a motorcycle by herself and she was stood right there and set the two of them down on the ground and then this alien woman was been summoned by (Y/N) and yes...her collar was there with same mark of device.

(Y/N): "Thanks for help, Xena." He said to her.

Xena: "You're welcome, handsome.~" She said to (Y/N).

XLR8/Xena.

(Y/N): "Can you help me to pack all everything up?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she was pack those stuffs and putting them inside Max's van and then (Y/N)'s car too and finally came back to (Y/N) and giving him an passionate kiss and let go then she was smile up to (Y/N) and make her said.

Xena: "I'll be back anytime, handsome.~" She said to (Y/N) and she was finally disappeared with beeping sound and she came back to (Y/N)'s watch.

Max: "(Y/N), I hope your mom is gonna proud for you have lot of girlfriends." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* Right." He said to him.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 975 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
1.5K 114 16
(Y/N)/Venom: "We...Are Venom." (A/N: So classic Spiderman comic book will be in here...and I don't choose the original Venom comic...but only PS5 of...
14K 483 39
Love The Man. Fear The Beasts. (Y/N): "Sometimes the world no longer need a hero...sometimes the world would need is...a monster." (Y/N) (L/N) is son...
282K 9.7K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...