DANGEROUS OBSESSION

Por SkNilopher

yn:- * crying* pl-ea-se I'm so-rr-y I wi-ll nev-er come wi-th-out yo-ur per-mi-ss-ion si-r. ??:- * beating h... Más

CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER -14
CHAPTER -15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER -17
CHAPTER -18
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER -20
note
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER -26
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28
CHAPTER -29
THANK YOU.
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER -31
STORY COVER
CHAPTER -32
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER -33
CHAPTER -34
CHAPTER -35
CHAPTER -36
CHAPTER -37
CHAPTER -38
CHAPTER -39
CHAPTER -40
CHAPTER -41
CHAPTER -42
BOOK COVER FOR SEASON -2
CHAPTER -43
CHAPTER -44
CHAPTER -45
NOTICE
THANK YOU
NOTICE
NEW STORY.
NEW STORY
SUGGESTIONS
NEW STORY
revealing
IMPORTANT
BOOK COVER
IMPORTANT
SUGGESTION
BOOK COVERS

CHAPTER -46

430 19 17
Por SkNilopher

(jungkook is crying looking at her and shouted)

Jk:- BABY PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE* crying*

( After sometime yn started to wake up seeing her movement jungkook smiled and yn open her eyes and see jungkook is up and she gets confused what is he doing up there so she slowly get up and turn towards the front window and gets shocked to see and she put her hands on that that window started breaking slowly and yn gets shocked seeing window breaking)

( So yn slowly turn around and lay down and look at jungkook who is now crying a mess she sadly smiled and give a flying kiss to him and he also did the same while both are crying)

jk:- PLEASE DON'T.

( Yn sadly smiled and closed her eyes and tears left from her eyes and she take a deep breath but opens her eyes when she heard )

Jk:- YN.

( Yn look towards the side window and see jungkook come there while his stomach is tied with a rope and yn shouted in horror)

Yn:- jungkook NO PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE.

( But jungkook just shake his head and give his hand to hold her and yn scaredly said )

Yn:- jungkook go don't risk your life for me go * crying*

Jk:- id you don't come now then I will jump from here removing this rope after that it's your wish.

( Yn look at him scaredly and said )

Yn:- no don't do that I will come .

( Saying this she slowly started going towards him and once she reached at him he take her in his arms and just then the window glass break in pieces making yn shake in fear )

( He again take her in his arms and join both of their foreheads while crying hardly)

Jk:- see we both will live together and die together .

Yn:- yes we will .

( From back yeonjun and bts started to take the rope up to make them come towards up and at last they reached and the bus fall down with a loud thud and yn smiled and opened her arms for mrs.jeon smiling and mrs.jeon happily coming towards her )

( But suddenly the ground beneath her started shaking yn noticed and gets shocked look at jungkook and jungkook didn't notice that just smiling that finally yn has been saved )

( Then she pushed jungkook and jungkook confusedly look at her and she started to fall but jungkook catch her but)

( His hand slipped and yn fall from the hill and jungkook is just looking at her without blinking he is shocked to even react)

All:- YN !

Eunwoo:- YN!

( Yn her eyes are teary and she last time smiled and shouted)

Yn:- I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.

( That's it saying this she fall from the hill and jungkook is just sitting and looking at her in shock and jungkook get up and about to go but his father grab him from back and jungkook started shouting)

Jk:- LEAVE ME DAD I WANT TO GO TOWARDS MY YN LEAVE ME

( At that police also came towards that spot and immediately catch jungkook but it's quite hard to control jungkook and jungkook again and again started shouting yn name )

Jk:- YN ! MY YN!

Jk:- LEAVE ME I WANT TO GO TO MY YN PLEASE.

Eunwoo:-* while controlling his tears* jungkook she is dead accept the truth she is no more .

( Jungkook stopped struggling and stand like a statue all look at him why he stand like a statue and he fainted on the spot for the safety they are doctors and doctor immediately checked him and say while looking down )

Doctor:- sorry he is no more.

( Listening this all gets and mrs.jeon went towards jungkook and started crying while saying)

Mrs.jeon:- son please don't leave me like my daughter did please son please*crying hardly*.

AFTER TWO DAYS:-

( Everyone is sad no one is happy after jungkook 's and yn death and eunwoo come there and take the baby in his arms and say)

Eunwoo:- I'm taking my sister's baby with me  to another city.

Mrs.jeon:- she is our granddaughter u can't take her .

Eunwoo:- i can take her here and what is the guarantee that she will be safe with you all.

Namjoon:- what do you mean by that?

Eunwoo:- I give my sister in trust of that you all will take care of her but now she is gone bad jungkook also leave us with yn now I don't want anything to happen this baby .

Mr.jeon:- you are right* sigh* ok you can take the baby with you.

Eunwoo:- thank you uncle.

( Saying this he was about to go but stopped listening a voice )

Jimin:- * with dry cheeks* but what will be the baby's name .

( Eunwoo smirked and say)

Eunwoo:- I will decide that no need to worry about that I'm going .

( Saying this he left from there while everyone is in dialama )

THE END

Thank you who supported me in this story I'm so lucky I get so much support in this story thank you so much once again for all the readers who supported me in this 😊😊😊☺️☺️🥺🥺🥺

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 152 23
Hi guys, I have to say that English is not my mother language so don't mind about my English😇💜... And this is my very first story so please support...
283K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
2.1M 64.7K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
1M 29.2K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...