If It's With You

By adaobiwrites_

After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend... More

If It's With You
001- Accidental fall
002- Setting things straight
003- In the elevator
004- Mutual friend
005- At the door
006- Clubbing and Tequila shots
007- Drunk kiss
008- Friends
009- Lunch date
010- Jazz bar
011- Dinner invite
012- Peace lily
013- The comments
014- Turning down a date
015- Daddy issues
016- Weeks of bonding
017- Kiss-blocking
018- A creep
019- Betrayal
020- From nowhere
021- Avoiding him
022- Not him
023- Telling him
025- A surprise
026- Breakfast
027- The girlfriend tag
028- Parking lot
029- Rage

024- Wanting him

170 14 11
By adaobiwrites_

This chapter is dedicated to
ninalexi4

Muna

I clung my knees to my chest and holding my phone to my face, I listened to my mom tell me about some of my cousins back home.

One of them recently graduated from university, and the other one got married. Mom was sad because she wasn’t able to attend any of the events. She was telling me how much she missed our family but for some reason, she was grinning while telling me all of it.

Why are you not saying anything, Munachimso? Are you okay?” She asked and took a sip from the wine she was holding. My mother rarely called me by my name but whenever she did, she did go all the way.

“I don’t know, what do you want me to say?” I glanced at the large window wall, noticing the already darkening sky.

“I don’t know, ask me how your cousins are doing. You didn’t even ask about Chizzy, your favourite.”

“I do talk to her, Mom. More than you think.”

The truth was, I was still down in the spirit because of everything that happened the other day. I had locked myself in my apartment all day, overthinking.

Nicklaus and I talked last night, and his eyes went wild with anger when I told him what happened to my mom. But he insisted on me going to the police, which I wasn’t mad about because he was right. He assured me that everything would be okay and asked that I go to bed which I did. But I was scared, so I asked him to stay and he did. He spent his night on the couch and left for work this morning.

“And you, why are you so happy, Mom? You don’t sound like you miss your family.” I asked, and the grin on her face grew even bigger.

“Well, I have a surprise for you, a big one and I know you’re going to love it.” she walked away from her laptop and a few seconds later, she came back with her phone and sat back down.

She was typing away on her phone, smiling.

“Mom,” I called out to her and she shifted her attention to me. “What is it? What’s the surprise? Are you getting married?” I fired questions upon questions.

What? No.” She laughed. “You’re going to find out soon.” She stared at me for a few seconds, “Are you sure you’re okay, honey.”

I am,” I said. “Don’t worry Mom, I’m fine.”

The truth was, I didn’t know how I was feeling, but there was no way I would tell my mom any of the things happening in my life right now. I needed to sort it out myself, and not take away the beautiful smile on her face.

Her face beamed with a smile, “If you say so, I have something to do now. Talk to you later.”

“Bye Mom.”

“I love you, baby.”

“Love you too.”

When her face disappeared from my phone screen, a sigh escaped me. I wish she was here with me.

Climbing out of my bed, I pushed the braids falling to my face out of it. I walked out of my bedroom but before I could get to the kitchen, there was a knock on the door. I knew it was Nicklaus because he texted me a few minutes ago, asking if he could get me anything since he was leaving work. I told him I needed nothing because not only had I had dinner, I forced myself to eat the same dinner. I hadn’t really been hungry, it was as if my appetite had gone into exile.

I opened the door and there he was, staring at his phone. When he looked up, he pushed the locks that had fallen over his face back and stared at me. He was worried about me and it was written all over his face.

“Hey,” he said, walking in. “How are you?” He halted at a spot and after I closed the door, I turned to face him.

“Better,” I smiled.

It wasn’t even a lie, when I laid my eyes on Nicklaus, I felt all the nervous knots lose inside my stomach. And as he walked past me, his fresh body scent which indicated he was fresh out of the shower swept all the anxious feelings out of me. Instantly, I felt better. I felt safe.

I walked past Nicklaus who was still standing at a spot and his gaze followed me. I got some water in a glass cup and rounding the kitchen island, Nicklaus spoke up again.

“Did he send in another text?”

Nicklaus had asked that I unblock Carl which I did. I shook my head no and took a large sip from the water.

“I didn’t get any,” I placed the glass on the island top, and leaned into it, placing my arms on it.

Nicklaus took some steps towards me and paused before inching closer once again. I shifted my braids out of the way and turned my gaze in his direction.

“Muna,” he started, but I was a little distracted by his lips. What was wrong with me? He slid both hands into his grey jogger pocket, and his black T-shirt clung to his hard chest. “I was talking to a friend who is also a detective.” He started and I felt my body tense. Calm down… my inner voice cooed. “If you are okay with it, he can come down here and talk to you first before you go on and make an official—”

I didn’t know when it happened, but my hand which was resting on the island top moved, and the next thing was the glass of water shattering on the ground, interrupting Nicklaus’s words. I jumped and before I could raise my gaze, Nicklaus had already closed the gap between us.

“Are you okay?” He asked, but not only was he asking. His strong arms were wrapped under my butt as he lifted me off the floor and carefully placed me on the island top. Since I was too shocked to answer him the first time, he asked again, “Are you okay, love?” He cradled my face in his hands.

I nodded repeatedly, “I’m fine.”

That wasn’t a lie. Let me just say, I was more than fine.

A lot was happening to me right now, but let’s start with my heartbeat which seemed to have been asleep until now. My nostrils had inhaled his masculine scent in a large amount, and not only had it awoken the flutters in my stomach, but it had flipped a switch in me. A dangerous switch.

Nicklaus was still holding my face like an egg and not leaving it, it was as if he was searching for something in my eyes. I wondered if he could feel it, the warmth that my cheeks grew after he had touched it.

“I am fine, Nicklaus,” I smiled.

I felt his hands loosen on my cheek but I couldn’t let it go. No, I wouldn’t. I liked it there, I liked what it did to my body. So, my hands reached to both of his wrists and pressed his palms deeper into my face. There was a passing silence and the only thing loud in the air was our intense gazes which were locked together, and the deep breath that escaped us. I bit my lower lip, and Nicklaus’s gaze flickered to my lips before shifting back to my eyes.

My heart continued to hit loudly against my rib cage as I swallowed, “Thank you.”

My eyes flickered to his lips and a sudden urge to kiss him hit me. Maybe it hit him too because his gaze flashed across my face too, lingering a little longer on my lips. I wanted to kiss him, but instead, I moved my head closer to his and placed my forehead against his.

A sharp breath cut into his throat and as his eyes struggled to remain open, mine slowly fluttered close.

“Muna,” he breathed shakily, his tone husk.

“Thank you, Nicklaus,” I whisper-said

“What for, baby?” He mirrored, whispering too.

I didn’t know if it was the “baby” he called me or his tone, but I knew that because of him, a burning fire was raging to explode inside of me.

“Everything…” I paused, and still in a whisper tone, I said, “And I’m also sorry for avoiding you all through the week.” I apologized again, feeling mad at myself for believing that staying away from him was better than talking in that situation.

Nicklaus released a silent breath and hummed, the rhythm of his hum triggering more sensation in me. I wanted him. My hands fell from his wrist, but his hands didn’t move, they were still holding my face and our foreheads were still locked together.

There was a passing silence before Nicklaus’s voice whisper-asked, “Were you jealous?”

What? I pulled my forehead away from his, “Noo,” I drawled, lying through my teeth and a smirk flashed across his lips. His eyes were shades darker now, and also staring into mine. “uhm..” I couldn’t make out a word so I ended up smiling.

You know that smile that says, ‘I know you’re lying.’ That was what was dancing across his lips.

He started moving his face closer to mine, “Well, I was,” he didn’t stop and his breath which fanned my face, gradually distributed goosebumps all over my skin. “I was mad too,” he added, a frown flashing across his eyes. “I hated that I wasn’t there to protect you.”

My heart seemed like it was at a tug of war because right now, his lips were almost brushing against mine. Each breath I took was heavy, so heavy that I could feel my chest pop up and down. Nicklaus smirked, glancing down like he could feel my chest too. I knew he could feel it.

At this point, my eyes had surrendered to him, slamming close and I felt his lips brush against mine. But before I could part mine and welcome him, his voice filled my ears, husky and low.

“You’re not allowed to do that again, not even for a day, baby. When you’re not around, I ache for you. Every moment without you feels like forever.” I slightly opened my eyes to take a look at him and his voice came up again, saying, “Promise me, you’ll never go a day without talking to me again.” While I gathered my thoughts, he urged. “Promise me, baby.”

“I promise,” I breathed, but it was more like the little diva between my legs, making those promises.

Something had gotten over her, something I couldn’t control anymore. It was as if she couldn’t hold it in any longer, it was as if she couldn’t withstand how hot he was anymore.

“Say that again, baby.”

“I promise—” And as soon as those words left me, his lips slammed into mine and his hand dug into my waist causing a soft moan to escape me, awakening all senses in my body.

We were both hungry. We were using everything. Lips. Hands. tongues. Saliva.

My hands were on his face and his, on my waist. My tongue dug down his throat and like hungry lions, we devoured each other.

“Fuck,” Nicklaus breathed into my mouth and before I knew it, I was off the island top, my legs wrapped around his waist as he walked and walked.

It wasn’t until he placed me down on my bed did I realize we were in my bedroom. His lips were still locked with mine, kissing me lavishly and when my legs loosened around him, he kissed me more, before withdrawing his lips from mine. He knelt on the bed with one knee and swiftly pulled his shirt over his head with his eyes not leaving me for a second. His gaze had set my whole body on fire.

If only his eyes could do that, what would his touch do? At this moment, I was growing impatient. I wanted his tongue, lips and hands all over me.

Hell, I wanted his dick inside of me— I wanted him to fuck me silly. It took just two seconds for his shirt to land on the bed and my gaze glided from his defined muscles to his hard chest, his very toned torso and my favourite part, his tattoo.

I could feel my pussy breath as my gaze walked his body. My nipples hardened against my shirt, begging to be touched. I shifted on the bed, growing more impatient.

I tried to take my shirt off, but Nicklaus was fast enough to stop me. His lips twitched in a small smile before he lowered down to me, locking them with mine. “So impatient huh,” he breathed into my mouth and I hum-moaned in his.

This time, he kissed me gently and I melted under him. My body was ablaze with pleasure and as I moved my hips, I felt his hardness on my thigh. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. That was all the information I needed for a lump of wetness to be pushed out of my vagina.

I felt the lump so hard and the next thing was his hand, which wandered from my face down to my stomach. It slipped under my shirt and halted on my bare boobs, which had been waiting all along. When he gave my nipple a gentle squeeze, I moaned, arching my back. He rubbed across my nipple, twirling his tongue around mine.

Nicklaus withdrew his lips from mine, and still rubbing my boobs, he stared deep into my eyes, saying. “I am going to make love to you, baby.”

He continued kissing me and after some time he stopped. Moving his lips to my ear, he whispered, “Is that okay with you, baby?”

The air that escaped his lips brushed against my skin setting loose the remaining knot holding my body together.

I nodded, arching my back as his fingers traced a path down my stomach, while his tongue worked its way from my neck to my earlobe. The tip of his fingers paused at the hem of my shorts, searching its way in. I moved my hips, urging him into my yearning pussy.

“Use your words, princess. Do you want me to make love to you?”

“Yes— yes,” I muttered as his hand finally slipped into my shorts and grazed across my pussy—my dripping wet pussy. “Fuck.” I groaned.

“Look at you, all wet for me, baby.” He whispered and at the same time, my breathing grew heavier.

He withdrew his hand and moved it back up. Kneeling on the bed, he pulled off my shirt, causing me to lean up a bit. When my shirt was off of me, his eyes were fixed on my boobs. My boobs were not big, and sometimes I felt insecure about them just like now. I tried to cover them with my hands but he stopped me.

“They’re perfect,” He said and shifted his gaze to my eyes, staring so hard. “You’re perfect, Muna.” I bit my lower lip as it quivered with a smile.

His gaze flickered back to my boobs, and as he lowered to me, a smirk flashed across his lips before they swallowed my right nipple. His tongue rolled around its hardness, causing me to still my body and exhale a moan. I dug my fingers into his hair as he continued to circle his tongue around my nipples, sucking it and when he gave it a soft bite, I moaned.

He moved his lips to the next one, his tongue becoming more brutal causing more moans to escape me. And while his hand was busy with the other tit he left behind, my fingers were digging a hole into his skull.

When his lips glided down my stomach, I trembled. And pausing at my belly button, he dipped his tongue into it, causing me to tremble even more. As I continued to wriggle my hips, he held onto my waist.

Gazing up to my level, he said. “I wanna lose your shorts, love. Do you want me to do that?” He asked and I nodded, yes.

Smirking, he peeled my shorts off, until they were completely off of me and when his eyes fell on my private, His jaw clenched hard and I pulled my legs together.

“What are those?” he asked, his eyes now on my African waist beads.

I have like three of them on, they were colourful and since I always tucked them in my pants, people rarely noticed them.

“They are waist beads,” I said, and he ran his hand on them.

“They are beautiful,” he said, his eyes moving down my body.

I murmured a quick ‘thank you’ which barely made it because I was instantly distracted when I saw him lick his lower lip as his eyes finally landed on the very centre of me again.

He lowered to my pussy and grabbing my inner thigh, he spread them apart, his touch leaving a warm print on that spot. He lifted my thighs a little off the bed, bending my knee.

He cursed, “Fuck baby, do you know how wet you’re right now?” He asked, but before I could process his question his lips came in contact with my inner thigh, very close to my pussy. Pressing my hands hard on the bed, I inhaled loudly and sharply. More wetness pumped out of me and my nipples stood even more aroused.

I was about to register everything I was feeling when his tongue slides across my pussy, from the entrance, up to the clit, and when he lingered on my damn clit, I lost It.

I tried to hold onto my thigh which visibly trembled and Nicklaus moved my hand away. He knew what he was doing, he wanted me to lose all the strength in me and he was winning.

In the same moment, he dragged his tongue back down but before I could get the moan out of me, his tongue slide into my hole and damn! “Oh, Nicklaus,” I moaned loudly, my hands clamping into his hair once more. This time, it wasn’t just my thigh, my whole body trembled, and as I pushed my head up, meeting his eyes, I saw the satisfaction in it.

“Oh, baby,” I moaned, hitting my head back on the bed but as his tongue withdrew from my walls, I pushed my head up again. Why did he stop?

“Please don’t stop,” I begged, even though my voice was weak.

“Then, stay that way and watch me, will you do that for me, baby?”

“Yes,” I nodded eagerly.

“Good girl,” He smirked, and his tongue came in contact with my pussy again, snatching all the air out of me. My mouth fell open.

His tongue slide up my pussy lip and lingered around the hole before it travelled to my clit, and covered it in his mouth. He sucked on my clit like he was not planning to leave. When I tried to release my thighs he stopped me, holding it firm while sucking on my clit. My body continued to shudder as some random words escaped me, mixing up with my unending moans.

There was something he did with his tongue, I didn’t even know how to explain that but my hand had flown back to his head, and my head to the bed.

When he glanced up at me, I got up immediately watching him again. When his mouth made some sucking sounds, he cursed, “You taste so fucking good, baby.”

He twirled his tongue on my clit and I dug my finger deeper into his hair. His tongue went back inside my pussy hole, thrusting a few times before they paused again and this time, it was his finger. He slid one in, causing me to gasp and then another, making my swollen pussy pulse in response.

He drew his fingers out and my body shuddered at the withdrawal, already missing him. When I glanced down I watched him put those fingers in his mouth licking it off with his eyes on me. I bet he knew how hot that was.

“I can’t get enough of your taste baby,” He smirked as he slid his fingers into me again, and my body erupted in tremendous pleasure.

He continued moving his fingers in and out and rubbing my clit with the other hand. But when he finally lowered and covered my clit with his wet mouth, hitting a spot in the dept of my pussy causing my legs to tremble. I knew I was almost there.

“Nicklaus,” I moaned, “I’m… oh my God. I might come.” My hand flew and wrapped around the wrist of the fingers working in and out of me.

I raised my head to stare down at him and met his eyes which were shut close. He looked like he was having the best meal of his life. He was so hot.

All of a sudden, something was heating up inside of me, something was pooling in that spot where his fingers were hitting. My eyes were locked with Nicklaus’ right now, and that got me in a choke-hold.

I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. I felt my moans stuck in my throat with my breath before they started sputtering all over the place.

I was cursing. Begging. Gasping. Breathing.

I saw stars, mind-blowing stars as a strong ball-like fire busted inside of me flying all over the place. My legs were shaking and my whole body trembled under his magic touch.

I hit my head on the bed, breathing heavily. I felt lightweight like ten years of load was lifted off of me. When I caught just a little of my breath, I glanced down at Nicklaus who was licking all my juices off of me. When he was satisfied, he knelt with my body in between him and towered over me. His hair was all over his face and the city lights reflected on him, he was hot and sexy.

He lowered to my level and whispered, “You taste so fucking good, baby.”

Smiling, I pushed locks of hair out of his face. “I need you to fuck me right now, Klaus.”

“Yeah?” he asked, lowering his face to mine. “Call me that again.”

“Yes, Klaus-” Before I could get the word off me, his lips covered mine.

Suddenly thunderstorms erupted in the sky.

Guys! Smut is one of the things I dread to write, but I think I did try with this one! Lol. I mean! I just feel like my babies needed a break from all the drama.

Y'all should please never forget to hit the vote button, my silent readers, lol. And drop some comments too! I want to know when my characters annoy you or make y’all happy. 

See you guys next week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
3.3K 183 25
For the hopeless romantics like myself🀭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
12.5K 456 22
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯18+**Moving to college in a new Country to get a degree, wasn't supposed to include babies and a white guy with blue eyes who hates my entire r...
311K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...